Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted

A few pages back there was mention of making Posters and Magazines. So to the soothing sounds of my cat snoring, I made a couple samples. Using pictures from my current run. So I may have umm listed Artistic licence cause I forgot to tale pics of Billy, I invented a sequal.

Spoiler

MirelurkQueenPromo1_image.png.c682cb7f0a5a6a41278e42adcd80959e.pngTheDogWalkerPromo.png.22860eeb681c9c880db1aa51bd410e25.pngTheMotorcyclePromo.png.5575244a5322e71aad9a0f458fb1f07a.pngtruckstoppromo1.thumb.png.59da7f8858adc155f4d415d69dba42c9.pngJewelIntroPoster.thumb.png.14e675939e97aa09ebcd800489b62ae9.pngBreakingInnocencePromo1.thumb.png.16bd38fb77c5d607335aa5bc830549ae.png

 

Posted
1 hour ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

A few pages back there was mention of making Posters and Magazines. So to the soothing sounds of my cat snoring, I made a couple samples. Using pictures from my current run. So I may have umm listed Artistic licence cause I forgot to tale pics of Billy, I invented a sequal.

  Reveal hidden contents

MirelurkQueenPromo1_image.png.c682cb7f0a5a6a41278e42adcd80959e.pngTheDogWalkerPromo.png.22860eeb681c9c880db1aa51bd410e25.pngTheMotorcyclePromo.png.5575244a5322e71aad9a0f458fb1f07a.pngtruckstoppromo1.thumb.png.59da7f8858adc155f4d415d69dba42c9.pngJewelIntroPoster.thumb.png.14e675939e97aa09ebcd800489b62ae9.pngBreakingInnocencePromo1.thumb.png.16bd38fb77c5d607335aa5bc830549ae.png

 

That first shot I though I had dropped some acid by mistake ,nice photo's👍

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...