Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
18 hours ago, JB. said:

Okay, I'll add it to my list to look into.

 

I think the mod isn't anticipating this situation. It's prioritizing "Hardcore content off" (that's why it skips Maxson's meeting) and ignoring the cheat mode that skips the entire quest.

 

In my opinion, the best solution would be to completely remove "Hardcore Content off" option from the mod and leave it the cheat mode that skips the entire quest.

 

If you'd like to do me a small favor, reload a save before talking to Music. Activate cheat mode to skip the entire quest in the MCM. But keep "Skip Hardcore Content" disabled; we don't need it. That combination should be enough to skip the quest.


Yup, 100% that worked as you suggested.  With the Disable Hardcore Content toggled off and the Cheat Mode on the quest skip worked as intended.  This most likely explains why I was having trouble with some of the other quests getting messed up stages on skipping.

Loving the mod by the way.  Would be nice if the clothes could be a separate standalone mod, they're awesome 😁

Posted

Lo all. I want to make my girl as beautiful as possible. What mods can you recommend that work well together for fusion girl. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Posted

Quick question about the Mule quest. 
 

Spoiler

What happens when you repeat the Mule quest with Savoy, if Soloman was killed during the Detective quest?

 

Posted
15 hours ago, Samhsay said:

Перевод нормальный или авто с кепками?

Hmm. We should tell the person Thank you for translating the mod. Try translating it yourself without caps. Although it won’t take long to fix that.

Posted
13 minutes ago, krispykreme66 said:

Hahahahaha This made me crack up, I am assuming I forgot to download a certain mod. Can I get some help please?

Screenshot (5).png

Are you talking about the radstorm? I included a weather mod in my suggestions because there are too many radstorms in that farm. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Magnum717 said:

Quick question about the Mule quest. 
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Mule deliveries are only available on Nora's route, where the detective quest does not exist. 

Posted
1 minute ago, JB. said:

Are you talking about the radstorm? I included a weather mod in my suggestions because there are too many radstorms in that farm. 

I am more talking about how her nipples are eye level with her own haha

Posted
3 hours ago, brianardo said:

Lo all. I want to make my girl as beautiful as possible. What mods can you recommend that work well together for fusion girl. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

 

Check this. Check the requirements. 

 

 

Posted
1 minute ago, krispykreme66 said:

I am more talking about how her nipples are eye level with her own haha

 

lol I was just kidding (but my weather recommendation is serious, by the way. And I also recommend XDI for dialogue, it's all on my main page).


The tits. You're missing Zex Skeleton. Do not install any skeleton mod other than Zex. It is indispensable for AAF, in fact they recommend it in the guide.

 

Posted
21 minutes ago, _Nomad_ said:

Hmm. We should tell the person Thank you for translating the mod. Try translating it yourself without caps. Although it won’t take long to fix that.

The translation (and dubbing!) work is tremendous. Kudos to the Russians 🦾 For me, the worst part is that you get all the story spoilers when you translate. 🫣

Posted
7 minutes ago, JB. said:

Работа по переводу (и дубляжу!) просто потрясающая. Браво русским!  🦾 Для меня худшее в переводе — это то, что при переводе раскрываются все сюжетные спойлеры.  🫣

Yes. I see it and I keep it a secret. You told me about it once, and I took note of it.

Posted
22 minutes ago, JB. said:

Mule deliveries are only available on Nora's route, where the detective quest does not exist. 

Ohh so when Savoy asks to go to Diamond City, we're not repeating the Mule quest? It's a simply a way to fast travel to Diamond City?

Posted
3 minutes ago, Magnum717 said:

Ohh so when Savoy asks to go to Diamond City, we're not repeating the Mule quest? It's a simply a way to fast travel to Diamond City?

Yes, he's like William, who can take you to Goodneighbor. The difference is that Savoy doesn't require you to ask the Overboss for permission.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...