Jump to content

AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted
1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

Is it possible to put NR on hold for some time and go to Commonwealth doing some vanilla quest, building settlements etc and then go back? If so then

  1. when/under which conditions?
  2. how (only via scooter? it's quite far in the storyline)
  3. is it safe to run around and kill stuff without breaking something that NR depends on?
  4. are there any vanilla quests that should not be completed while being on NR break?

 

 

On Nora's route, as soon as you finish the quest "Becoming a Porn Star," you can ask Kaiser to drop you off in Diamond City. And You can then return to NW using Charon at Drumin Dinner.

 

On Norita's route, use the blue scooter; you can get it quickly in the story. But first, use the MCM and activate Cheat Mode. This will give you the option to go to the Commonwealth, specifically to Vault 111.

 

You can do everything except: become an enemy of the Brotherhood of Steel and attack GNN. I'll address the latter someday. I used GNN because I was a rookie modder and didn't know any other way.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, WaterRabbit said:

 

I got all of this, it just seemed like a weird inclusion to NR and I was trying to figure out what the intent was with the inclusion.  And frankly the mod would do much better if it had the same introduction to it that you have. Plus it should be about one quarter the size (area-wize) given the content.  

 

And yes the story is buried among notes and holotapes hidden by the shear amount of clutter in the mod without the visual clues normally associated with text based quest mods. 

 

I guess what I was expecting was follow on interactions with the sister based on the story beats introduced by grandfather such as finding the Minuteman flag and restoring it, finding the lost party, etc.  All of those beats you setup in the introduction to the mod don't go anywhere when entering the mod itself.

 

Either my translator went crazy or you haven't completed the quest.

 


 

Spoiler

You arrive in Ryneham. Your sister gives you the radio.

Optional: "It" appears. If It gets close to you, your character freaks out and you have a conversation with your sister about It.

You reach the bunker and disable the signal.
Your sister has more conversations. She find the flag. 

You literally plant Lucas Dunmore's flag in any settlement in Ryneham.
Your sister pays tribute and carves a phrase on the flagpole.
Go back to Brett and tell him everything.
Your sister gives a final speech about how she feels she left a mark on the world.

She shares the credit with you and Raven, if you brought him.
You gain Kali training points.
You unlock a smoking black star in your apartment.

 

 

 

 

Edited by JB.
Posted

Facing some issues with the purse - Activating looksMenu the head of my character appear for a couple of second then disappear definitively.

I cannot manage to use Lipstick from purse- Changing color.  Also Lipstick smudge never display as it should.  i can change color manually from LM captat obviously.
Using SFT 1.3.5+hipoly redux patch(for Fusion girl), Capt tattoo 4.2  and LooksMenu v1-6-20  / OG 1.10.163 / NR 7.1.5c (but wasn't working too with previous versions)

Weepy - Tears Overlays and Aroused blush are working fine

Is anyone facing these issues ? Should i've missed something?


 

Posted
8 minutes ago, ectrshgpp said:

Facing some issues with the purse - Activating looksMenu the head of my character appear for a couple of second then disappear definitively.

I cannot manage to use Lipstick from purse- Changing color.  Also Lipstick smudge never display as it should.  i can change color manually from LM captat obviously.
Using SFT 1.3.5+hipoly redux patch(for Fusion girl), Capt tattoo 4.2  and LooksMenu v1-6-20  / OG 1.10.163 / NR 7.1.5c (but wasn't working too with previous versions)

Weepy - Tears Overlays and Aroused blush are working fine

Is anyone facing these issues ? Should i've missed something?


 

SFT (lipstick, smudges) does not support High Poly Head at this time.

 

That's one thing. As for the disappearing head, I have absolutely no idea. Do you have Looksmenu Player Rotation? That lets you zoom in, rotate out, and zoom in on your character. Maybe that's it, maybe it's too close, I don't know.

Posted (edited)

Снежный Зайчик не сидит на кровати.

Спойлер

Photo118.png.889e0a47fcc6aaddd4ab3352706646d4.pngPhoto117.png.58acf6fd7f77695d8b36516acef09188.png

Hmm. Norita leaves marks on the penis. Nora doesn’t.

Spoiler

(506).png.93e4e46976a51822cb7f77af0c0c0a90.png(505).png.64c4efdbcecc89755ac528b36a40b358.png(508).png.03af52839f6c2575c0f7347457bc3e2b.png(507).png.4fede63e2974be0781150cada71bb2bd.png

 

Edited by _Nomad_
Posted

everything in this mod has worked for me so far, but now I'm on the quest. Lucy in the sky and it's at the part where it wants me to pose for the Overboss, but then the game crashes, do you know what could be the cause or a fix to the issue?

Posted

Could be what is in my load but come across 1 minor and 1 rather inconvenient problem, both connected though (maybe?)

 

1. Nails and Rubber Gloves share the same slot, so when you wash the dishes you unequip the Nails. (suggested fix change the gloves to a different slot? Or make them fingerless)

 

2. When I checked Nails Timer via purse. The game froze, I started looking for ice, had to restart the pc. So you can double check I did the following. Re-equip my Nails via inventory (as the gloves had removed them...) then ate some Noodles smudging my lipstick, opened purse to fix said lipstick, then opened again to check Nail Timer. Laughed at the TV as I realized it was frozen and restarted pc. Hmm maybe TMI? But meh I been told I over share anyways.

Posted


While doing the quest _NukaRide_Lyons, instead of leaving by the lift, I left via the door and took the elevator down. When I went through the door to go outside I was teleported back to the Overboss (Fizztop Grille).  I tried this several times before finally taking the lift. Here's a video. When the quest was over I tried again and it worked.

Posted
2 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Возможно, дело в моём грузе, но я столкнулся с одной незначительной и одной довольно неприятной проблемой, хотя обе связаны между собой (может быть?).

 

1. Гвозди и резиновые перчатки занимают один слот, поэтому при мытье посуды вы снимаете гвозди. (Предложенное решение: переместить перчатки в другой слот или сделать их без пальцев?)

 

2. Когда я проверила таймер для ногтей через сумочку, игра зависла, я начала искать лёд и пришлось перезагрузить компьютер. Так что можете перепроверить, что я сделала следующее: снова надела ногти через инвентарь (так как перчатки их убрали...), затем съела лапшу, размазав помаду, открыла сумочку, чтобы поправить помаду, а затем снова открыла, чтобы проверить таймер для ногтей. Посмеялась над телевизором, когда поняла, что он завис, и перезагрузила компьютер. Хм, может быть, слишком много подробностей? Но ладно, мне и так говорили, что я слишком много рассказываю.

I think that’s how it used to be with gloves.

Posted
9 hours ago, dabzzit said:

everything in this mod has worked for me so far, but now I'm on the quest. Lucy in the sky and it's at the part where it wants me to pose for the Overboss, but then the game crashes, do you know what could be the cause or a fix to the issue?

You're probably missing Kziitd hooker animations. Check my main page; they're listed under hard requirements.

Posted
3 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Could be what is in my load but come across 1 minor and 1 rather inconvenient problem, both connected though (maybe?)

 

1. Nails and Rubber Gloves share the same slot, so when you wash the dishes you unequip the Nails. (suggested fix change the gloves to a different slot? Or make them fingerless)

 

2. When I checked Nails Timer via purse. The game froze, I started looking for ice, had to restart the pc. So you can double check I did the following. Re-equip my Nails via inventory (as the gloves had removed them...) then ate some Noodles smudging my lipstick, opened purse to fix said lipstick, then opened again to check Nail Timer. Laughed at the TV as I realized it was frozen and restarted pc. Hmm maybe TMI? But meh I been told I over share anyways.

Unfortunately, those two functions from Hydra (checking the nail timer and the enema too) freeze the game unless you have the old gen version. I'm going to re-label them (old gen only).

Posted (edited)

@JB.

I just did the Poker Party with Larsen and his Pals, Would you please consider selecting the animations for the Virgin route as I just lost my virginity and got pregnant by giving a double handjob. Don't know how "Daddy" is going to take it...

I realize this issue is due to Family Planning but thought if you selected the animation it would help, Thanks

 

My other issue that I could use help with is frame rate lurching in certain areas of NW, Fizztop, Fun House grounds, King Colas Castle, then when you cross to another area it stops completley with no issue, Like gages car, in front of it no problems, behind it I get a bouncing, lurching effect, the Nuka Cola machine when opened bounces all the sodas out onto the ground, players ponytails bounce like it's a physics deal. see pics

1.10.163 downgraded I have High FPS physics fix installed, NR in Dynamic Patches Vortex, have you heard of or experienced this before? I also have a Profile with just the AAF mods and your list enabled. Thanks

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.91b11fada1d5dc02c1013a09d79d9f91.png

 

image.thumb.png.e870bf79655d1ee3d95a3f1b3cf60910.png

 

image.thumb.png.27906f5e13846aa6cf55a3ec681ad7e5.png

 

 

Edited by T.T.S.
Posted (edited)

(NR) St. Ophelia Highschool Outfit textures seem to be missing for the girls and only for the girls. Who ever wears them, appears with an invisible body (except head and hands). The corresponding purse as well as all the other (NR) outfits appear just fine so far. 
No biggie, but does anyone have an idea?
Thanks in advance
 

running Nuka Ride v. 7.1.5 and Fusiongirl v. 0223 on FO4 v. 1.10.163

Edited by Al_Mighty
Posted
14 minutes ago, Al_Mighty said:

(NR) St. Ophelia Highschool Outfit textures seem to be missing for the girls and only for the girls. Who ever wears them, appears with an invisible body (except head and hands). The corresponding purse as well as all the other (NR) outfits appear just fine so far. 
No biggie, but does anyone have an idea?
Thanks in advance
 

running Nuka Ride v. 7.1.5 and Fusiongirl v. 0223 on FO4 v. 1.10.163

Check the soft requirements. K-Girls outfit. 👍

Posted
40 minutes ago, T.T.S. said:

@JB.

I just did the Poker Party with Larsen and his Pals, Would you please consider selecting the animations for the Virgin route as I just lost my virginity and got pregnant by giving a double handjob. Don't know how "Daddy" is going to take it...

I realize this issue is due to Family Planning but thought if you selected the animation it would help, Thanks

 

My other issue that I could use help with is frame rate lurching in certain areas of NW, Fizztop, Fun House grounds, King Colas Castle, then when you cross to another area it stops completley with no issue, Like gages car, in front of it no problems, behind it I get a bouncing, lurching effect, the Nuka Cola machine when opened bounces all the sodas out onto the ground, players ponytails bounce like it's a physics deal. see pics

1.10.163 downgraded I have High FPS physics fix installed, NR in Dynamic Patches Vortex, have you heard of or experienced this before? I also have a Profile with just the AAF mods and your list enabled. Thanks

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

My suspicion is that FP it's reading the tags Sophie receives, she's part of the scene, and that's why it knocks *you* up. I don't know. xD I wonder why you're playing with that mod if you're going to follow the virgin route. 😂

 

Honestly, I don't really pay attention to physics issues because I'm used to the engine, it has its quirks, and that's that, unless it's significant enough to halt my progress and force me to stop and analyze the situation. But I haven't had that happen, those bottles popping out of the vending machine.

Posted
48 minutes ago, T.T.S. said:

I just did the Poker Party with Larsen and his Pals, Would you please consider selecting the animations for the Virgin route as I just lost my virginity and got pregnant by giving a double handjob. Don't know how "Daddy" is going to take it...

I realize this issue is due to Family Planning but thought if you selected the animation it would help, Thanks

 

i had the same thing happen and just used FPE debug to abort the pregnancy. FP (iirc) will also have the option somewhere in the MCM.

 

my plan (if you can call it such) is to give virginity to OB and have him impregnate me when he does, not sure if it will work out that way but am trying.

 

Posted
9 minutes ago, JB. said:

I don't know. xD I wonder why you're playing with that mod if you're going to follow the virgin route. 😂

Because I didn't know any better. Thanks

 

2 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

my plan (if you can call it such) is to give virginity to OB and have him impregnate me when he does

Sounds cool to me! Thanks

Posted
36 minutes ago, JB. said:

Check the soft requirements. K-Girls outfit. 👍

Ah, thanks for the reply. They´re installed but I didn´t "build it in bodyslide" as the nexus page suggests.
I´ll find out, what that means. Thanks.

PS. NR7 is absolutely stunning. I keep pissing myself, everytime they mention lawyers...

Posted

"I admit men can make mistakes, but not in the industrial proportion that women do" every time I hear that line I laugh, it never gets old.

A Brat Norita would reply something like this, "I'll try not to be so industrious around you Daddy"

Posted
23 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

"I admit men can make mistakes, but not in the industrial proportion that women do" every time I hear that line I laugh, it never gets old.

A Brat Norita would reply something like this, "I'll try not to be so industrious around you Daddy"

Yeah I've fucked up but but never on the scale as my much "better" half "industrial" is an understatement

Posted

@JB. I tried downloading the voices pack from google drive a few times but it kept giving me an error a bit into the download. Was able to download via mega just fine at least. Not sure if it was just my bad luck or what, but seemed worth a mention.

 

I don't know if its new but I appreciated being able to skip going to the safari with sophia after the first time, I was able to get a cute little scene in the theater, a new perk and Overboss was happy. ^_^ At the end of the chores quest it was probably the closest thing to a compliment he ever gave. >_<

 

Other than that putting on lipstick while I have the cat paws on will always make giggle, and you said something about the star from the wilderness quest smoking? My cursebreaker star definitely doesn't have any smoke effects going on, but it would be wicked cool.

Posted
On 23.09.2026 at 07:36, dabzzit said:

В этом моде до сих пор всё работало, но сейчас я нахожусь на задании «Люси в небе», и игра доходит до момента, когда нужно позировать для босса, но потом она вылетает. Вы знаете, в чём может быть причина или как это исправить?

It works great!

Videohttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1_tCu4URC3G7jhGWHNrCcatGVVWalNBlt/view?usp=sharing

Posted
23 minutes ago, zonder4213 said:

@JB. I tried downloading the voices pack from google drive a few times but it kept giving me an error a bit into the download. Was able to download via mega just fine at least. Not sure if it was just my bad luck or what, but seemed worth a mention.

 

I don't know if its new but I appreciated being able to skip going to the safari with sophia after the first time, I was able to get a cute little scene in the theater, a new perk and Overboss was happy. ^_^ At the end of the chores quest it was probably the closest thing to a compliment he ever gave. >_<

 

Other than that putting on lipstick while I have the cat paws on will always make giggle, and you said something about the star from the wilderness quest smoking? My cursebreaker star definitely doesn't have any smoke effects going on, but it would be wicked cool.

 

Hmm, if someone else reports it, I'll re-upload it; otherwise, it might be an issue on Google's end.

 

That alternate route with Lyons was always there. And if you wear the choker your sister gave you, the gold one, you can understand Lyons during his walk quest, and he'll tell you he has a hidden treasure. xD 

 

I need to check the black star script. It's very likely I didn't package the script or if you're playing with mods like Upscale, those effects unfortunately don't show up. including Doberman's smoke effect. 

Posted

I don't use upscale and Doberman's smoke effect works for me.

 

I mostly just use the suggested mods for nuka ride and sometimes commonwealth slavers if I'm feeling extra frisky. most of what I have that doesn't fall in that are like smutty poster reskins/additions, smutty magazine reskins/additions, nekkid lady bobbleheads or new smutty settlement items. (and now and then i use human cattle but i've never had it cause a problem for me running it with CS or NR)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...