Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

hi. after I install the version 6 and texture pack. the player is whiterun at the time of updating. I see 2 pillory in front of well turn purple.

Did I install wrongly? I deleted the version 5.62 manual and install both texture 6 and main file 6. correct?

hi. after I install the version 6 and texture pack. the player is whiterun at the time of updating. I see 2 pillory in front of well turn purple.

Did I install wrongly? I deleted the version 5.62 manual and install both texture 6 and main file 6. correct?

Those pillories are from Prison Overhaul. As mentioned above, it is not yet fully compatible with Zap 6.

Soon (I hope.) :)

Thank you ZAZ and XAZ .

I tested the new version. Everything was fine, but when I equip a gag, my mouth would not open. Please check this.

You should check that cause ,

1.there is mod which may be overwriting your Tri file 

2.Which Gag exactly ?

Cheers

There are two files, because the download is now too large for a single 100mb file (not by much). I'll try to optimize download size for the future. Me and Chris are quite sure there are some things that could be optimzied. No promises it'll ever get below 100mb though, but we'll try. :)

if you have to degrade the quality of the textures, and better to leave it as it is now ;)

many use TFC, and FOV, see squares and horrible artifacts on textures ruin everything! :(

Hah , I had 2048 x 2048 Textures as well  , Had to use optimzer textures to cut down on file size and reduce them to 1024 x1024

While  I have to make updates in Main Pages could someone test these ?

These are all located in the

zaztestzone

in a Chest

fluidity_2_0_by_mastercchris-d7x0y90.png

Test the new tinkle animations 

'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'ZaZ Fluidity 2.0 Tinkle AO's USE SAE      SendAnimationEvent
'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' Small Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF01
o ZazF20TF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF02
o ZazF20TF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF03
o ZazF20TF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF04
o ZazF20TF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF05
o ZazF20TF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF06

'Male
o ZazF20TM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM01
o ZazF20TM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM02
o ZazF20TM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM03
o ZazF20TM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM04
o ZazF20TM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05
o ZazF20TM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05

'--------------------------
' Big Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TXF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF01
o ZazF20TXF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF02
o ZazF20TXF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF03
o ZazF20TXF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF04
o ZazF20TXF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF05
o ZazF20TXF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF06

'Male
o ZazF20TXM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM01
o ZazF20TXM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM02
o ZazF20TXM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM03
o ZazF20TXM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM04
o ZazF20TXM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05
o ZazF20TXM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05 

My new character has been having fun in the zbftestzone. :) Tried out the equippable pussy effects and the only ones that show anything are the sticky goo ones. I get nothing from drops, squirting or pee. The animations all show a nice splashy puddle without a stream.

Gags are all opening her mouth fine for me (the ones that are meant to.) The only slight hiccupp is with the devious tongue gag. The straps on it clip through her cheeks:

post-348501-0-82924700-1409326656_thumb.jpg

Love the update! Thanks.

Is the milking machine missing some textures/meshes? The suction cups do not show up on the machine.

Suction cups are sold separately. They're in the other chest in the test zone. You can, naturally get them from the console too. :) ... Chest is probably easier.

I am not smart enough to install the new version. I down loaded both files. I used nmm to install the main and then the textures. I ran fnis and there wre more animations than before, but in the game the pillory in whiterun are are blue with no texture. I go back to 5.62 and the pillory is fine, so I am not sure what is going on.

This is because I copied the pillory mesh from ZAP for Prison Overhaul, but forgot to copy the textures over. Then the texture structure was changed to another directory, and the game can't find the right textures anymore. I can upload a patch for this in Prison Overhaul tonight (adding to todo list).

the milking machines won't magically replace the thrones. The mod author of the mod USING the thrones has to write the machines in to replace the thrones (assuming everyting tests out ok)

Yes. There are no replacements of existing furniture. It has to be manually done by modders.

ZaZ one of your meshes clips with the HDT 7B body (UNP body basically) when you install it with the latest version of XPSME skeleton. (I believe its the doggy belt or whatever). I'm currently editing it in 3dsmax and will test to remove the clipping. Much love to you and Chris. <3

It's an oversight. I forgot that I didn't copy the texture for Prison Overhaul. Will be easy to fix in a patch.

ZaZ one of your meshes clips with the HDT 7B body (UNP body basically) when you install it with the latest version of XPSME skeleton. (I believe its the doggy belt or whatever). I'm currently editing it in 3dsmax and will test to remove the clipping. Much love to you and Chris. <3

Yes. Sadly there is some clipping with meshes. Most of them that fit the body (or not) will do that. At some point we'll have to introduce body slide compatibility, but there's a lot to do right now that's more prioritized.

For those Who want a quick Preview of ZaZ Accessories

Blinders/Blindfolds

blindfolds_etc_pics_for_zap_by_mastercch

Gags

gag_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d7x0scv

Matching Gags/Blindfolds

matching_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d7

Cuffs and Collars

cuffs_collars_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchr

Other Restraints and Belts

other_acc_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d

Remember there a test cell

'to see the Furniture/and available Items console in 

coc zbftestzone

I think I'll post the screenshots on the main download thread. May be good to have them as reference.

For those Who want a quick Preview of ZaZ Accessories

Blinders/Blindfolds

blindfolds_etc_pics_for_zap_by_mastercch

Gags

gag_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d7x0scv

Matching Gags/Blindfolds

matching_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d7

Cuffs and Collars

cuffs_collars_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchr

Other Restraints and Belts

other_acc_pics_for_zap_by_mastercchris-d

Remember there a test cell

'to see the Furniture/and available Items console in 

coc zbftestzone

I think I'll post the screenshots on the main download thread. May be good to have them as reference.

Got that covered ;)

i've been going at this a while, i'm having a hard time figuring out the new additions though. for example, if i wanted to put an npc in a pillory i created an ai package with the pillory animation set as the idle and it was good to go. however, there doesn't seem to be any choices for the milk machine, or any of the other new things. can a cyclic idle be added for these? or is the only way going to be to actually construct a piece of furniture and interact with it?

I think Chris wrote this somewhere else, but we will add AOs (animation objects) for all furnitures.

However, you can in the meantime create ai packages to enter a piece of furniture. When in the furniture you play SexLab animations for that furniture specifically.

The easiest way to get a SexLab animation for the milk machine, for instance:

zbfSexLab zbfSL = zbfUtil.GetSL()
zbfSL.CreateThreadAuto(Game.GetPlayer(), asAnimBaseId = "MilkMachine01").StartThread()
At this point, SexLab will start playing the milk machine animation for you. You can naturally define your own animations to repeat stages, and otherwise change things around, but that's out of scope for this post. :)

This way you only have to create an ai package to sit in the milk machine, and you're more or less good to go. :)

Its all great Chris, don't know what I would do with out people with true artistic, ability, and determination like you all to make something, fun, and adult for all our fantasy's... Thx U so Very much.

It allows me to consentrate on figuring out just how i want to use it. and I will it is just taking time. Papyrus and me do not error as often when compiling our differences, so I am gaining ground a little :)

Don't hesitate to ask if you're getting stuck or so. I'd like to help you progress, and if you need better script support or other things, also just ask. After all, I'd rather adjust the scripts and stuff and have modders use them, than design them by my own head and have them go unused. :)

This is awesome! Thanks to you both! I've really been wiating for that spanking animation and glad to have it! Thanls for the awesome update! The only fault I can see is my PC doesn't automatically get naked when using furnature but I suppose I can undress them first. And I didn;t know about the cell! Checking it out!

Undressing isn't part of the furniture. If you play SexLab animations in the furniture, you should get naked though. At least I hope that's how the scripts work, because now I remember that I forgot to check that .... :)

That Pillory needs to be updated in Prison Overhaul so as to match the new ZAP

So did I get it right? If a thrid party mod adds some of the devices they have to update to get the textures back?

Ok, then I have to wait for Prison Overhaul and Alicia to update ;)

ATM Alicia came back from Sanguine with a light blue gag equipped :/

The answer is "it depends". Some mods copy the meshes into their own structures, but not the textures. Since the textures have moved, the meshes will point to the wrong location, and that'll create this blue effect.

I'm not going to point fingers, because obviously I did this too, but in hindsight, I should've known better. :)

For Prison Overhaul the problem was that the collision mesh that controls the physics simulation was too detailed. The game engine just couldn't handle all the load. Instead of fixing the collision mesh, I just removed it and copied the pillory into Prison Overhaul.

I'll update PO tonight or so. It shouldn't be too hard to fix.

While  I have to make updates in Main Pages could someone test these ?

These are all located in the

zaztestzone
in a Chest

fluidity_2_0_by_mastercchris-d7x0y90.png

Test the new tinkle animations 

'ZaZ Fluidity 2.0 Tinkle AO's USE SAE      SendAnimationEvent

' Small Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF01
o ZazF20TF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF02
o ZazF20TF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF03
o ZazF20TF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF04
o ZazF20TF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF05
o ZazF20TF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PF06

'Male
o ZazF20TM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM01
o ZazF20TM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM02
o ZazF20TM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM03
o ZazF20TM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM04
o ZazF20TM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05
o ZazF20TM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PM05

'--------------------------
' Big Puddle
'Female
o ZazF20TXF01 ZazAPCAO101.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF01
o ZazF20TXF02 ZazAPCAO102.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF02
o ZazF20TXF03 ZazAPCAO103.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF03
o ZazF20TXF04 ZazAPCAO104.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF04
o ZazF20TXF05 ZazAPCAO105.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF05
o ZazF20TXF06 ZazAPCAO106.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowFI AOZaZF20PXF06

'Male
o ZazF20TXM01 ZazAPCAO107.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM01
o ZazF20TXM02 ZazAPCAO108.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM02
o ZazF20TXM03 ZazAPCAO109.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM03
o ZazF20TXM04 ZazAPCAO110.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM04
o ZazF20TXM05 ZazAPCAO111.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05
o ZazF20TXM06 ZazAPCAO112.hkx AOZaZF20PeeYellowMI AOZaZF20PXM05 

I tried playing the male idles and unless I got something wrong I couldn't get them to run. But this may just be me. ><

Not sure what you tried, but try this if you didn't do so already:

player.sae ZazF20TXF03