Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

I know another possible working command 100% but there is one disadvantage to it ...

player.setrestrained 1

This however also restrains your camera

I'm not sure which other ones can work but well... I tend to use a wall as background anyway... However if you want I'll try to look around... I'm quite good at finding such things...

hrmmm I am running a rather in depth camera script because I hate Skyrim's camera, and I guess I can also try with TFC. One second I'll give it a try, and thanks for being so helpful! :D

Nope still getting a knockback effect sadly. Thanks for trying though.  Also it's tough to keep the torture tools equipped except the paddle, all the others will work, but then randomly de-equip no matter how many times I try to force an equip. o_O

For whatever reason the only torture tool that seems to be stable on the companion is the paddle, but I'm not complaining just letting Mastercchris know for the future. Still love this mod, and if I can manage to wedge my PC in a corner the knock back isn't so bad, but it makes some of the animations show up oddly with like half the PC imbedded into a wall or something. :P

Yea ,

Its not my Territory anyways , You guys will have to mess with the functions 

Anyone try the "TMOVE" Function ?

Cheers

Well I guess it helps to have a bunch of beta testers in that regard. Hate to be a pest, I am at this point only semi familiar with the console functions. How would I apply the TMOVE function?

Lol

Im not too Good Either , 

Same "player.tmove"

I guess 

Cheers

No luck, but I'll take a look at the console wiki page and mess around with potential variables, also see if there are any spells to lock the PC in place, still haven't totally figured out Pupeteer for that matter. But in a nutshell I'll look into it, and be sure to let you know if I find a solution.

Also again for whatever reason, once again the Paddle seems to be the only stable torture tool for NPC's. Have no idea why, maybe it's the settings on it or something? I can try to dink around with the settings in the CK to make the other tools more like the paddle so they stay equipped.

Despite these small issues, LOVE IT! Keep up the amazing work! :D

No luck, but I'll take a look at the console wiki page and mess around with potential variables, also see if there are any spells to lock the PC in place, still haven't totally figured out Pupeteer for that matter. But in a nutshell I'll look into it, and be sure to let you know if I find a solution.

I don't know of any console command to lock a character in place. So far my best attempt has been to use a script command (not accessible from the console afaik) kActor.SetDontMove(True), assuming the variable kActor points to the actor you want to freeze. If this is the player, your camera is also frozen in place regardless of normal console commands (like "tfc").

Also again for whatever reason, once again the Paddle seems to be the only stable torture tool for NPC's. Have no idea why, maybe it's the settings on it or something? I can try to dink around with the settings in the CK to make the other tools more like the paddle so they stay equipped.

Strange.... however, after going through the weapons, the difference is that all but Paddle have the "not used in normal combat" checkbox checked. How did you make the npc attack you? If you provoke them to normal combat, that would explain what happens. I'll remove the checkbox for the next version.

I have a bit of a problem, everytime i use xaz accesory (i guess its still called xaz after merge) i cannot force any facial expresion on my character, disable effect doesnt help, when im equiping lets say collar my facial expresion is "reset" to default and i also cannot use after equiping accesory (expresion is changed for a sec and then back to default) anyone know what is causing this? or is there a command to disable this? or any other tricky way to have facial expresions on character while wearing accesories.

This is kinda weird... All mine are renamed to zbf... You might have more mods considering the ZAZ ones... If you have older version there might be remnants... Just clean out the older folders if there are any entirely... If the problem keeps persisting you might wanna check up on using ZAZ Gags... (as they have the ZAZ Prefix) but all gags are included in this version so you don't need them... Try to type in console

help zaz 4

help zbf 4

zbf should be only items considering while the one on top also pops out the animations so it'll be scrolling a little but check if there is any ZAZ items next to gags... If there are you still have those gags and they might conflict...

Also best way to clean up so far I figured out is

Unpack the entire pack again and let it not overwrite but keep a copy of both... Delete all files with the same name as the ones with (2) or such in the name including the 2 ones and you should have atleast all scripts...

Sry for late response but... that was it "help zbf 4" i was using items from bad old packs. Now equiping item will still reset my expresion but, i can now change it using pupeter, many thanks :shy:

Maybe it's stupid, but is it not possible to create a weapon (whip or whatever) with no knockback effect? Some magic have this effect off, like flame, sparks etc.

Or a spell which could be cast on the player character (like eg. mage armour spells) and have identical effect as whip?

I managed to put devices like IdleMarker in the basement of the Hearthfire house. Slave NPC and followers are placed randomly in the IdleMarker and makes animobject. Actually I'm trying to place a device that functions as a chair, so you can give the order to follower or slave to place on the device, but i do not know how.

I managed to put devices like IdleMarker in the basement of the Hearthfire house. Slave NPC and followers are placed randomly in the IdleMarker and makes animobject. Actually I'm trying to place a device that functions as a chair, so you can give the order to follower or slave to place on the device, but i do not know how.

Maybe take a look at the Painslut companion... She has an option to be tied up in the basement

Oh and it might also help to take a look at a mod called "lets get naked" if I remember right... It's an option to tell your companions to strip...

You might find some ways in that one... (Painslut for the animation part and the naked one for adding it to just followers)

While you are at it... Give them companions a way to tie you up too ?

I check it. It's default furniture. Problem is when I try to convert zaz animobjects in furniture, don't know how apply his animation.

If I know things a little bit... Most animations are made with the animobject... I dunno if you can extract the animations seperately...

I do think however you can for example use the pillory without the thing

'Pillory

ZazAPCAO009  AnimObjectZazAPCAO009  PilloryIdle 

ZazAPCAO010  AnimObjectZazAPCAO010  PilloryPose

I'm afraid though you'll have to split them out ...

Not sure but I do remember that ZAZ resources (the fnis thing... Which reminds me I need to catch Xaz) had a bendover that was the animation without the pillory there... So that might be useful... I'm not sure either though... I'm afraid it will call the object... Ask Chriss on this one... I'm sure he can help (split the anims from the object)

I check it. It's default furniture. Problem is when I try to convert zaz animobjects in furniture, don't know how apply his animation.

I did some checking on furniture a while ago, and while I couldn't figure it out back then, I think I got it now...

In the animation system, there's a huge list of sit actions for all types of furniture. Look under "Idle animations", then "0_Master/ActionActivate/ActivateRootChar/Chair/ShackleWallRoot" for the one used in vanilla skyrim (and painslut).

I should probably look into adding this to Zaz in the future, because working "furniture" could be "nice". :)

Hey.It looks awesome but when i try the mediafire link on the 1st page i get this. 

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

If you could please post anothre link i would appreciate it.

Thank you :D

A chair or any other object can BE a marker so there's no point in adding a separate marker for an object.  That use is documented in the CK tutorials if you need an example.

i'm also getting this message from the mediafire link

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Getting the same error as everyone else on the download link. Decided to start my adventures into adult modding today and just about everything seems to require this :/

Maybe just re-upload it. If that fails don't know what other sites might work, maybe dropbox? (seen others using it on here) Anyways as it seems to be a major asset for quite a few other mods thanks for the work :D

Yea , I dont Have An Alternative For Now , Thats Why I  Really Would Appreciate , If Someone rehosted and, Provided a Mirror Link .

I have Some Bandwidth Restrictions For Now . So I cant Upload , And its timing out 

Cheers

Found it on the chinese board...  Doesn't appear to have any chinese alterations to it, and the file name appears the same.  Click the button that looks like a "T" with an extra line on the right side to download it.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=275987&uk=1663900390

Also, because I dislike China in general (sorry to any Chinese users, I don't dislike you), I uploaded to my box account:

https://www.box.com/s/9mwgn9wg5v7f5pqczqyx