Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Can't undestand what's the effect of collars' date=' blindfolds and belt.

XaZ will Answer that.

Just for information, the doggiebelt merged with UNPB and "delicate" option activated.

You want a UNP Version of the Doggie Belt ?

I can make a UNPB Version when I get time , But That Will be like a Repelacer

And one request... can you give jbezorg a good animation for his punishment thing? The good guy deserved it :)

Thank you again for great work' date=' hope you continue to update

[/quote']

Yea He Does , But in the Way Of Punishments I can Only Think of Whipping ,

You Guys will have to Suggest some Punishments :s

Cheers

Can't undestand what's the effect of collars' date=' blindfolds and belt.[/quote']They look cool and also provide content for modders.

Just for information, the doggiebelt merged with UNPB and "delicate" option activated.
This wording confuses me. I assume the doggie belt doesn't work for UNPB. It was originally designed for CBBE and all I did was pull the "Body" from the mesh and give it a different slot to equip to so it wouldn't override the default body (and would also work with BBP/TBBP).

It's basically just a circle that attaches to the waist. If your waist varies too much from whatever CBBE body the original creator used, the belt is going to clip into the body. Nothing to be done about it besides someone actually converting it to that body.

Who click the npc

How one made we have to speak it ???

Up please

No You cant Speak to NPC ' date='

[b']Press ` (Tilda Key)[/b]

In console Mode , Move the Mouse Pointer Over the NPC and Press Left Click to Select

Then type

playidle zazapc001

The Npc Will Play the animation

Cheers

It's basically just a circle that attaches to the waist. If your waist varies too much from whatever CBBE body the original creator used' date=' the belt is going to clip into the body. Nothing to be done about it besides someone actually converting it to that body.

[/quote']

There is Some Difference especially in the Pelvic area for CBBE and UNP .Waist and things .

I tried Making One Of my Own with inspiration of the Rusty Chain Shackles , Since Converting them Was an Issue

post-8726-13597883245174_thumb.jpg

Do the Front Chains Deform a lil weird when in Motion ? WIth RSC

Cheers

Who click the npc

How one made we have to speak it ???

Up please

No You cant Speak to NPC ' date='

[b']Press ` (Tilda Key)[/b]

In console Mode , Move the Mouse Pointer Over the NPC and Press Left Click to Select

Then type

playidle zazapc001

The Npc Will Play the animation

Cheers

Thanks i test

I tried Making One Of my Own with inspiration of the Rusty Chain Shackles ' date=' Since Converting them Was an Issue[/quote']Nice. I really like the additions of the chains on the bicep. I tried this myself and managed to CTD when equipping them.

Do the Front Chains Deform a lil weird when in Motion ? WIth RSC
On the version I "created," certain animations and idles will cause the center chain to deform horribly. I tried that "pretty idle TBBP" one around here and since the character twisted the torso while standing, it looked real bad.

On the original, I seem to recall there being an issue with the bottom chains with the default "sneak" idle, but that's it. The "chest" chain seemed to follow the contour of the body pretty well. I could post up a couple of screens shots when I get home if you need them.

On the original' date=' I seem to recall there being an issue with the bottom chains with the default "sneak" idle, but that's it. The "chest" chain seemed to follow the contour of the body pretty well. I could post up a couple of screens shots when I get home if you need them.

[/quote']

Yep the its the TBBP , Naa Only the Lower Front chains Deform at one Point in the Middle

The Rest Do Deform a Bit But its Ok Not too Much .

Cheers

Can't undestand what's the effect of collars' date=' blindfolds and belt.

XaZ will Answer that.

You want a UNP Version of the Doggie Belt ?

I can make a UNPB Version when I get time , But That Will be like a Repelacer

And one request... can you give jbezorg a good animation for his punishment thing? The good guy deserved it :)

Thank you again for great work' date=' hope you continue to update

[/quote']

Yea He Does , But in the Way Of Punishments I can Only Think of Whipping ,

You Guys will have to Suggest some Punishments :s

Cheers

Well, all other object works fine with UNPB, probably the belt too. It's just the "delicate" option that changes female belly a little. Anyway, not really a request, I'm not a modder :-/ just information. If one day I'll be able to mod be sure I'll have request for you :P

About suggestions... geez are you sure you want it from me? I can make you flush :D

But most of all SD it's not mine, should be something that's good for jbezorg. But a better whipping scene than random beat at kneeling PC would be a good start.

Thanx for reply

But most of all SD it's not mine' date=' should be something that's good for jbezorg. But a better whipping scene than random beat at kneeling PC would be a good start.

Thanx for reply

[/quote']

ZaZ Will Most Likely Get 2P animations Soon enough as time progresses .

You Guys Should Thank jbezorg He has been Making Plugins For me To test my 2p animations and its Working Well way better than I hoped.

In time I will Make some Punishment anims prolly more than just Whipping.

Onto Some good old Fashioned Stockade Punishment

post-8726-13597883245472_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Can't undestand what's the effect of collars' date=' blindfolds and belt.[/quote']They look cool and also provide content for modders.

This wording confuses me. I assume the doggie belt doesn't work for UNPB. It was originally designed for CBBE and all I did was pull the "Body" from the mesh and give it a different slot to equip to so it wouldn't override the default body (and would also work with BBP/TBBP).

It's basically just a circle that attaches to the waist. If your waist varies too much from whatever CBBE body the original creator used, the belt is going to clip into the body. Nothing to be done about it besides someone actually converting it to that body.

As told to chris, all other objects works fine with UNPB. Just the belt together with "delicate" option belly doesn't fit. Not a big problem, just information for the modder. UNPB is largely used.

I supposed blindfolds have an effect just like gags or cuffs. I can't imagine of a blindfold that is just cosmetic.

Bye and thanx for reply

dont fonction dude i reinstall dont fonction --"

Is the ZaZAnimationPack.Esm Checked In load order ?

Did you try to add the Cuffs Etc

I have Nuthing Left to Help You With.

Im Sorry . :(

Cheers

But most of all SD it's not mine' date=' should be something that's good for jbezorg. But a better whipping scene than random beat at kneeling PC would be a good start.

Thanx for reply

[/quote']

ZaZ Will Most Likely Get 2P animations Soon enough as time progresses .

You Guys Should Thank jbezorg He has been Making Plugins For me To test my 2p animations and its Working Well way better than I hoped.

In time I will Make some Punishment anims prolly more than just Whipping.

Onto Some good old Fashioned Stockade Punishment

Cheers

Stockade it's not my favorite, but it's good. X-cross, hogtie, pole and horse are between your works I love more. My personal opinion.

I always thanks jbezorg, but never enough. The same is for you and xaz and few others that make skyrim much more interesting.

BTW maybe you should reduce horse angle to get rid of the "broken leg" effect.

I supposed blindfolds have an effect just like gags or cuffs. I can't imagine of a blindfold that is just cosmetic.

Bye and thanx for reply

I can't really think of an effect that the blindfold could have that wouldn't make it next to useless. I had thought about it making the entire world black/invisible, with the exception of the player character, but I can't think of any real story use for that.

I'm planning on using them to explain the fade to black when I move the character to a new location in my mod, but that's about it. I don't need any kind of effect for that.

Zaz really just sets up a framework, it's up to modders to make use of it.