Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Well hi there. So far excellent packet of animations and items so far. Thanks for merging it with the XAZ pack... Redownloading Skyrim and redoing the install was boring and now I got less to install where I already thank you for to begin with.

I love where this is going. So far most of the animations (even that beta one) work very nicely. LOL I kinda like seeing the breathing animation like on the cross and such cause it shows you the vulnerability of the person too.

I defenetly like to see where this is going and well. I dunno what poses you are shaking upon but I'm going to make some suggestions too as I kinda miss some ideas out of there which are not to hard or such to do I think... Seeing you have a lot of basics so far lying around to begin with... If you were already thinking about them but didn't had the time to make them yet I have no hard feelings either but I'm just gonna add a list what I would love to see added in general seeing so many are already done and that one block you showed (with a female kinda raping a guy but the block was different XD) I'm pretty sure you have unworked stuff lying around and if you were already thinking about them and didn't get to them :P don't hesitate to negate and keep it secret but if there are some you might not have thought off :P Maybe they give you ideas :P

Gonna make them in seperate parts now you do items as well as objects as well as poses so I'm gonna spread out a little so it makes it easier to see between... Descriptions will be added if you want me to google pic ideas... XD I wouldn't mind but I don't think the forum needs more SM on this than it already is :D

Poses

Just poses (no need for objects)

Lying down Spread completely (X Cross pose on the ground)

Lying down like on the rack could be added seperate too

And maybe a standing version without the XCross

Lying down arms aside (arms aligned with chest)

Hogtie pose sitting mode (like the frogtie sitting one and lying one)

Standing tip toe arms above head would also look lovely tbh (defenetly if you can get this pose also to be used with an object later)

With objects extending current ones

Roman Cross (crucifixion lovely didn't even notice that before I went trough this topic in general before)

How about just a basic tied up version to that ? And the legs hanging next to eachother instead of nailed on the cross ???

XCross

Upside down anyone ? :P You did it with the slave poles why not with the XCross :P

Hanging

Curious what you'll do there I'm not gonna comment this unless you figure it out yourself XD

The beta one

I defenetly like what you did there :P extensions coming in that direction too I hope though it doesn't make it entirely medieval style it's defenetly worth being there. If you however gonna start with making those too I might go starting to think further

Wooden Horse (I saw your topic about it)

I understand you don't like the current wooden horse look... Well tbh ... It's the only one that doesn't really look like very normal... The leg animation being totally out of sync there but I'm sure it's a hard one to do... However... Googling a bit and stuff maybe... Gave me a few ideas... (I'll add some links later to this as well in case for that) but how about you make her being frogtied on the horse with the legs... You could keep the arms though I would love to see options like chains above her head too (later you see the reference) and you could actually add Iron balls to the feet also... The tie could work but would also need extensions for items based on that or later use... Which you might be able to pull off since I would love to see more kind of tie up items (adding that under own category since I think that's not yours but XAZ working on)

New object ideas

I like what you did with for example the horse and such but not gonna ask about it... It does look quite funny and makes me think about the FNIS Hentai poses in general (would love some of the animated) but the thing is that's not bondage but raping... Though I do think the tentacle part can be used in the direction of tying up as well but no comment there...

Anyway new objects...

I'm not sure if you thought of this but a very obvious one here would be just a simple chair ... Someone tied to a chair spread legs, closed legs hands on the side on the front on the back... All kinds of options with just a simple chair... It surprises me that hasn't been made by you to be honest... I think the game has sitting poses, chairs and well I think it would be easy to adjust that with cuffs and so on...

I also kinda like the idea of a position based on that spread totally pose I kinda mentioned before with for example on the ground spread and chained kinda like they used to do in deserts to make people getting picked on by animals and die by the sun due just exposure lying there all spread unable to move... This can be done just in many ways with pins in the ground, chains attached and a person between it... The way you spread them is your choice...

Brings me also to some missing things which is I'm a fan of ropes and chains too kinda... Simply the slave poles don't leave room for struggles where simple chains and cuffs do... Just tiptoe pose with chains and ropes sounds nice too... You can extend that to taking people off the ground too... The cross without nails is kinda about the same thing... Hanging people in just ropes and chains is lovely...

Cages... More cages maybe too... Not a fan off cages but legs trough some of em and different cages would sound lovely too... Dog cage XD ?

Execution block poses... Without your head cut off ???

A barrel... Person spread over a barrel with back on it or belly on it... Ready for spanking them kinda

Shackles... They are in the game ... The animations too ... Just missing them putting up the object and possibly a wooden object (for none wall purposes) Hanging in shackles while ducked or hanging suspended... All looks lovely but you can't make people do that...

(Yes I noticed the painslut thing but it would mess up custom breezehomes and I don't saw the other anywhere but teleported to a random dungeon... Wouldn't be bad but that would need some more work out there ... And I'm not about to put up the idea I would LOVE to see in that direction LMAO)

As for items...

Did you ever release the armbinder ? :P (you seriously read my mind in some of these things XD)

And while your on armbinders why not take feet one either for standing poses ? :P (I don't think it would be hard to cut the bars back out of the poles you have atm... Can even have multiple lenghts too)

I managed to to make a Replacer ,
For the Current Walk too . So Now We have to Find a Way to Add More walk Similar Animations

attachicon.gif201209/post_8726_1347941192_5d757f9bb7aaeb22910fb2b1e2fbee3f.attachattachicon.gif201209/post_8726_1347941231_f7a390a6047d82c4935ebb514b9337c2.attachattachicon.gif201209/post_8726_1347941260_87f509a44a0b039958a8d79de31c4a40.attach

I just Replaced the Files To Test they Seem Fine .This Way I Might Able to make the ArmBinder thingy Work . Lets See

Cheers

As for all the cuffs and such... They are very nice but I miss one thing... A none bondage version... For ropes you can use the ingame prisoner cuffs (They are the ropes the player has equipped at start though you don't see that unless you check inventory prior to them being cut off)

For others you kinda need Zarias restraints... Not that I mind seeing I want the nipple chain from that too as well as the ankle chain and some of the piercings maybe but it makes you have the double amount of items... Those restraints kinda make a good view on some of your animation like styles. I don't say remove it from the cuffs (unless you can make the enchant work on them by learning it from an item)

If we could learn the bondage enchantment from an item out of the thing it could be actually better for combining... I do like the fact that the ropes loose just have basic bondage and other missing the access to inventory... But you could put them kinda off the items and make them as possible enchantment... This would extend options in a big way (same for the gags) as some of these items now cut pose animations... (equipping the ropes makes you lose the pose if you put one up... Which kinda sucks tbh) and that's what Zarias does not... They also have ankle versions and basic version for hands... Not that I don't like the combined but would love to see more options on this...

Also as for the enchant... I don't understand one thing... There is a mod here on the forum which is like a test area with an Ysolda that actually leads you around ... Slave project I believe it is called... The wrist binds and leather cuffs there make you unable to jump... they also make you sad which I don't like but... The not jumping does not work with this pack... Dunno if that's intentional or not but I would rather like the ones binding you making you unable to jump too... Defenetly if they are put on the feet as well... (which brings me to wanting to get Zarias for the connection chain making it look way sexier) but the point is... You pose with a bondage item you'll be standing without doing the pose in 1 second after...

This makes me get to point 2 of seeing new things there... Nobody ever thought about simple chains with a lock ??? Leather cuffs ??? Magical cuffs ??? (magical aura around your hands) or just simply more extended ropes and chains ??? Would be lovely to see more of them (just saying as an idea) I'm not yet a modder in this game and dunno if I'm up to it seeing I once tried to mod... (Not failed but I doubt I can make cuffs fitting a body XD ... or a body in general)

As for gags kinda miss a rope trough the mouth or a chain tbh as well... You have thought up a lot of gags and yet the most simple is missing ... I would say tape works too but that's not really medieval now XD

That also brings me to the fact of a lot of missing extra's for tying up a person with more ropes/chains/straps over body and so on which could all be made into nice items but I doubt that's your department kinda unless you working with Calyps or XAZ maybe can do it ... I have no idea just throwing them...

As for whips I doubt it's possible to make a real whip version out there... However as weapon a torture hammer wouldn't be bad or some kind of pincer to put on body's... (Seeing you got breaking wheel we miss the hammer XD)

If you really think about toys and such that can be used for torture I dunno if you can make em or not but it's really just side items for the entire poses thing... Not really wanna put that out unless you wanna start on that...

I think I kinda got all the ideas thrown out now... You might wanna take a look at some oblivion mods for more ideas (I actually saw the chair being done as well as just cross bondage style which is the none execution version and it included some more like hanging and such...)

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/32512

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/25223

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/13877

Might wanna look at some more ideas there... I'm pretty sure I just putted up many already... Just do your thing ... They are ideas I don't request them but you might want some more ideas next to the current ones (though I'm sure you thought up most of them already hiding them from us XD)

As for all the rest

DEFENETLY keep up the nice work you are doing here :P I already can't wait of V004 and V003 is already just released damn :P I so love your work

Ninja edit 1: Added the shackle part

JinZen

Lol !

Wow thats a Lot of text , But I appreciate the Detailed Structure , so I will Take Snippets From Your Post to answer a Few Questions .

Animation Requests , I do Take But it Depends On the Priority and on the Request of a Modder , Right Now I have too Many Other Priorities Mod Wise .However  If I do Get time , I will Look into them .

Standing tip toe arms above head would also look lovely tbh (defenetly if you can get this pose also to be used with an object later)

This Has Been Added In V 004 With Chains 

Wooden Horse and you could actually add Iron balls to the feet also

This Has been added in V004 How ever I will Remake a Wooden Horse Set with Many Poses Later on , And a Whole New model

Brings me also to some missing things which is I'm a fan of ropes and chains too kinda... Simply the slave poles don't leave room for struggles where simple chains and cuffs do... Just tiptoe pose with chains and ropes sounds nice too... You can extend that to taking people off the ground too...

Shackles... They are in the game ... The animations too ... Just missing them putting up the object and possibly a wooden object (for none wall purposes) Hanging in shackles while ducked or hanging suspended... All looks lovely but you can't make people do that...

(Yes I noticed the painslut thing but it would mess up custom breezehomes and I don't saw the other anywhere but teleported to a random dungeon... Wouldn't be bad but that would need some more work out there ... And I'm not about to put up the idea I would LOVE to see in that direction LMAO)

This has been Done in V004, its A very Alpha Version Of a Dangling Actor , And Dungeon Chains ......

Did you ever release the armbinder

The Armbinder and Yokes Will be done , when FNIS adds Merged animations , Fore is Working on them and I don't want to Press for a Release ,  Getting these to work is Hard , And I will W8 till then ..

There Are A Few More Questions , Later on in your Post some of them XaZ Might answer .

Whips - Nope I need More Skeletal Options , When a Skeleton is out perhaps then 

Modeling - Im not too Good at that . 

The Rest are all poses , Which are possible . And I will Look into them Later

For Future 

Right Now My Main Priority is 2p animations ..... they are Being Worked on and will be released Later on .

post-8713-0-12664900-1361124555_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Im Still Working on the Current Release Documentation and a few Tests 

I ve Updated , to V004 There Shouldn't be Issues as of now , Im going to Get some Sleep. Please Test and Let me know

The Animation list is Updated .But there are only a few Changes .

The other things I will update later

Cheers 

Hello Sir Chris,

How would we go about updating our old package? I believe I .rar'd everything and added via NMM and it istalled nicely/cleanly. Do I just "clean save" (uninstall the mod, run the FNIS generator, go in-game, make a new save, exit, install new version, run FNIS .. gg? lol) to install this new version?

Hello Sir Chris,

How would we go about updating our old package? I believe I .rar'd everything and added via NMM and it istalled nicely/cleanly. Do I just "clean save" (uninstall the mod, run the FNIS generator, go in-game, make a new save, exit, install new version, run FNIS .. gg? lol) to install this new version?

1. Remove all items from actors currently wearing them (just having in inventory is fine).

2. Save (in a new slot to be safe)

3. Uninstall the previous version.

4. Install the new version (if you have SkyUI, you can enable ZazAnimationPackConfig.esp)

5. Start the game, load the save you made at #2.

Essentially this means that try to avoid having items equipped when you upgrade the mod.

Hello Sir Chris,

1. Remove all items from actors currently wearing them (just having in inventory is fine).

2. Save (in a new slot to be safe)

3. Uninstall the previous version.

4. Install the new version (if you have SkyUI, you can enable ZazAnimationPackConfig.esp)

5. Start the game, load the save you made at #2.

Essentially this means that try to avoid having items equipped when you upgrade the mod.

THANK you Xaz. You guys are masters. Honestly. Appreciated to the max that you guys are here on LL.

can somebody tell me why i get this error in FINIS after installin the .004 version?

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  177 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  o ZazAPCAO024 ZazAPCAO024.hkx AnimObjectZazAPCAO024 AOZAZCBAnkleL AOZAZCBAnkleR

Waited to reply till after V005 was set up and ready to go at my side.

So far it's working and I defenetly like what you did with the ropes and leather things...

So far I don't see many real bugs... I'm not sure though how long should that one chain extend that you should take trough the roof... On some places it looked bigger... Dunno why that was but ... (Next stop chained like that to poles ? :P) Which brings me to a forgotten pose idea LOL...

Anyway dunno if it's a bug or something but I think some of the clipping on the cuffs got worse... Iron ones that is...

As for the hogtie I love it... Now we should need to get one animation system to get the bound hands as enchant stuff so we can enchant the cuffs seperate without needing commands to turn off bondage enchant XD as those new ropes are awesome with your new hogtie...

1 small bug I found so far though... The 1 blinding hood (the one that hangs like a towel over your head) actually removes your head XD :P If you look from below you see a missing head under it :P It's quite hillarious :D If you want screenshot I make one just let me know

JinZen

Lol !

Wow thats a Lot of text , But I appreciate the Detailed Structure , so I will Take Snippets From Your Post to answer a Few Questions .

Animation Requests , I do Take But it Depends On the Priority and on the Request of a Modder , Right Now I have too Many Other Priorities Mod Wise .However  If I do Get time , I will Look into them .

This Has Been Added In V 004 With Chains 

Wooden Horse and you could actually add Iron balls to the feet also

This Has been added in V004 How ever I will Remake a Wooden Horse Set with Many Poses Later on , And a Whole New model

Brings me also to some missing things which is I'm a fan of ropes and chains too kinda... Simply the slave poles don't leave room for struggles where simple chains and cuffs do... Just tiptoe pose with chains and ropes sounds nice too... You can extend that to taking people off the ground too...

This has been Done in V004, its A very Alpha Version Of a Dangling Actor , And Dungeon Chains ......

Did you ever release the armbinder

The Armbinder and Yokes Will be done , when FNIS adds Merged animations , Fore is Working on them and I don't want to Press for a Release ,  Getting these to work is Hard , And I will W8 till then ..

There Are A Few More Questions , Later on in your Post some of them XaZ Might answer .

Whips - Nope I need More Skeletal Options , When a Skeleton is out perhaps then 

Modeling - Im not too Good at that . 

The Rest are all poses , Which are possible . And I will Look into them Later

For Future 

Right Now My Main Priority is 2p animations ..... they are Being Worked on and will be released Later on .

attachicon.gifDSA.jpg

Cheers

Im Still Working on the Current Release Documentation and a few Tests 

Now answering to your returns :P

I said no rush just throwing ideas...

Which added to the list I forgot one... We miss a pyre :P We got a spitroast but we can't roast a witch XD ? While at a pyre you can add one with and without fire tied in different ways too... You get a lot of new animations by a single one XD

V004 = awesome :P I tried them and loved them :P Defenetly good ones and Prison Overhaul might start using that one instead of the XCross for punishments XD

And yep tiptoes checked :P We want more we want more (lol just kidding it's a lovely start wouldn't hurt to see more but they are awesome)

Still leaves out the wall shackles though. The vanilla are kinda ingame just need to have some small adds to them for hanging ones (loved dropping down some skeletons like in Helgen) and the more sitting ones from Dawnstar sanctuary with the shackles... Yes I know puppeteer has the pose but try to put that in shackles... I tried... It didn't work... Unless I wanted to turn clipped LOL

Armbinder idea was just a fun stuff just as the foot counter for that when the legs are spread but not really straight out... Just curious if you didn't ditch the idea for reasons unknown (not that it matters you are the master)

We'll leave whips and that to XAZ then :P I was just curious as I doubted a whip like that could be made with animations (a long loose one) because of restrictions to movements on that item... Hell it would be needing to aim... No Indiana Jones for now with that either and I don't mind. I already thought it would be currently impossible

Still leaves the hammer though :D

Nice 2P animations you got there :P Rape in the pillow, I'm curious what you gonna shake out with some more as I'm sure you can give slaves on poles a nice threat too ... Some might get masturbated there XD

Defenetly looks nice

V004 looks a lot better with some of those poses... Now still need to find a way to actually get enchant versions of the bindings to go to seperate pathitems so you don't need the turn on/off option... We could always enchant ourselves

Reminds me... Silly question maybe but a black leather version of that collar leather binds possible ?

As well as... Leather cuffs like SM type (see Gatti's cuffs that XAZ used in early slave project)

Also ... Out of curiousity it might be an idea to make the gags only let you answer MMMMPH :P It's a bit weird being gagged talking the crap out of random people LOL

can somebody tell me why i get this error in FINIS after installin the .004 version?

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  177 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt):  o ZazAPCAO024 ZazAPCAO024.hkx AnimObjectZazAPCAO024 AOZAZCBAnkleL AOZAZCBAnkleR

Looks like you got an error on one of the adjusted ones... Namely the Wooden Horse... Dunno why you got it though as I didn't... I just put up the new files OVER the 003... Dunno how you did it but it insta worked for me... Do you have some other old mods versions lying around ???

I believe some other mods make use of some animations and put them in

ZAZ whips and bondages isn't it as that one still works for me seperate from the animation pack and since I have it installed

Maybe Mjana's playground ? Though I doubt that had the resources included. If I were you I'd try to delete everything to do with the wooden horse and retry it... Or just do like I did... Install 003 and overplace 004 as maybe (possible) Master forgot to add a file or a line in something I still had from the old version... Or maybe you had your ass on that horse to begin with :P (Or some NPC)

well i just went back to the 003 version with no errors from finis. i kinda hope this and other mods like it will eventually become self reliable with no need for mods like finis...

You Have to Update FNIS , That is All ,  if your using an Outdated FNIS , the Newer animations Wont Work .

Update FNIS to the Latest 3.4.1  and that Error Will Disappear 

Cheers

well i just went back to the 003 version with no errors from finis. i kinda hope this and other mods like it will eventually become self reliable with no need for mods like finis...

You Have to Update FNIS , That is All ,  if your using an Outdated FNIS , the Newer animations Wont Work .

Update FNIS to the Latest 3.4.1  and that Error Will Disappear 

Cheers

ok, thx.

I have a bit of a problem, everytime i use xaz accesory (i guess its still called xaz after merge) i cannot force any facial expresion on my character, disable effect doesnt help, when im equiping lets say collar my facial expresion is "reset" to default and i also cannot use after equiping accesory (expresion is changed for a sec and then back to default) anyone know what is causing this? or is there a command to disable this? or any other tricky way to have facial expresions on character while wearing accesories.

de5cb6ed320bbfa006269e60dbaeba9953dfba2b

How i can repair this?

V 003 worked very well....i`m delete all update FNIS & install new  V 004 update FNIS...but

Im Pretty Sure , Your Using an Older FNIS Version ,

Scroll Up and Check The Version No . 

Cheers

EDIT - Im 100% Sure You Have an Outdated FNIS Installation , Since your Missing The Newer Patches  .,,,,

Edited by mastercchris

How i can repair this?

V 003 worked very well....i`m delete all update FNIS & install new  V 004 update FNIS...but

Im Pretty Sure , Your Using an Older FNIS Version ,

Scroll Up and Check The Version No . 

Cheers

I`m sorry .I`m forgot correct my last post ...   i download new V FNIS 5 min ago :) 

I have a bit of a problem, everytime i use xaz accesory (i guess its still called xaz after merge) i cannot force any facial expresion on my character, disable effect doesnt help, when im equiping lets say collar my facial expresion is "reset" to default and i also cannot use after equiping accesory (expresion is changed for a sec and then back to default) anyone know what is causing this? or is there a command to disable this? or any other tricky way to have facial expresions on character while wearing accesories.

This is kinda weird... All mine are renamed to zbf... You might have more mods considering the ZAZ ones... If you have older version there might be remnants... Just clean out the older folders if there are any entirely... If the problem keeps persisting you might wanna check up on using ZAZ Gags... (as they have the ZAZ Prefix) but all gags are included in this version so you don't need them... Try to type in console

help zaz 4

help zbf 4

zbf should be only items considering while the one on top also pops out the animations so it'll be scrolling a little but check if there is any ZAZ items next to gags... If there are you still have those gags and they might conflict...

Also best way to clean up so far I figured out is

Unpack the entire pack again and let it not overwrite but keep a copy of both... Delete all files with the same name as the ones with (2) or such in the name including the 2 ones and you should have atleast all scripts...

How i can repair this?

Very easy to say this is old version... There is a makeover done on the tool (button placement is different...) I use the newest version and it works perfectly fine for me

So yeah :P he was right

Anyway when you have the time check my little bug report out there Chriss :P (missing head LMAO)

I'll check the head Bug , But I do but I can Do Much at the Moment , Because that Mesh was a free Poser Rip , I No Clue What I was Doing When I Did  , I will make a New Mesh Probably and Relplace that One ... Later On

Cheers

I'll check the head Bug , But I do but I can Do Much at the Moment , Because that Mesh was a free Poser Rip , I No Clue What I was Doing When I Did  , I will make a New Mesh Probably and Relplace that One ... Later On

Cheers

I see :P Well I don't blame you I just think it cuts out the head without actually acting to it like a helmet but more a replacer similar to putting up a closed helmet or the head masks from this mod... I think those just cut the head (act as a new mesh) while this one shouldn't :P

It's not really a concern since I don't use that kind of blinds much really but it just looked funny

For people willing to join the joke (sorry for nudity XD)

Item: zbf blind hood

ID: 5002 on the back (the ID differs for everyone so)

post-116941-0-32880200-1361197006_thumb.jpg

post-116941-0-39706800-1361197014_thumb.jpg