Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

am i the only one who is getting "script command not found"? whatever animation i try to play from the list?

for example: zbfeffectopenmouth  ??

I think you missed something there

Those are keywords set for modders to actually find the resources in scripting... They don't have to do with putting up an animation and they won't be played...

Are you trying to play the animations ingame then you'll need to use the animation list frequently started by zazapc

The openmouth thing is part of the gag scripts... Equip a gag and it does that for you... It's not a standalone... If you want mouth animations seperate I advise puppeteer or I believe directortools can do this too (the first one is easier though)

i am using already puppeteer but u only get your npc tot alk for a brief moment...no open mouth..

can i get the open mouth effect with invisible gag maybe?

I am fairly certain there was a way to keep the mouth open... Gonna try now... Let you know in a few minutes ... Will be editting this

Here we go

EDIT

Puppeteer on self. Go to

- Misc

- Facial

- Check power (100%)

- Click N(e)XT

- Hit Shout

Your open mouth ... For as far as puppeteer does it 

How you make to make that the npc remains on-the-spot is that we hear(understand) know shouts with please suffering

I need help please

Dubious question tbh... What do you mean with ON the spot... There are numerous ways to keep NPC's still... The question is how you actually mean on the spot...

As in frozen on the place they are at... ??? For screenshot purposes or ?

There are so many ways...

I /tai the npc and got not react not voice for suffer voice ... the npc dont got react i need help to freeze the npc and the sound voice on 

tcai - turns off combat AI

tc - transfers control to you but that's not really what we need here

tdetect - makes you invisible to the NPC

Now I'm not sure if this one works however on an NPC but try

NPCID (or select npc).setrestrained 1

BTW Turning of AI like you did with the TAI command disables not only the NPC actions but all things attached to the NPC including voice... I believe you can't even make them play idles like that

i am using already puppeteer but u only get your npc tot alk for a brief moment...no open mouth..

I am fairly certain there was a way to keep the mouth open... Gonna try now... Let you know in a few minutes ... Will be editting this

Here we go

EDIT

Puppeteer on self. Go to

- Misc

- Facial

- Check power (100%)

- Click N(e)XT

- Hit Shout

HEY THAT DID THE TRICK!!!  ty very much!!!

What needs to be done so that the animations aren't broken after save and load?

What do you mean by broken ??? Do you mean they are not posing or ?

I don't understand what you actually mean there but I do know that NPC's have AI routines and if the AI on them is NOT disabled on the save they will be rebuild due you entering the cell...

If you leave a cell the AI takes over once again normally unless forced off... So I don't know what you mean by broken but NPC's with AI on won't stay in the pose probably

Here we go

EDIT

Puppeteer on self. Go to

- Misc

- Facial

- Check power (100%)

- Click N(e)XT

- Hit Shout

No problem

I don't understand what you actually mean there but I do know that NPC's have AI routines and if the AI on them is NOT disabled on the save they will be rebuild due you entering the cell...

If you leave a cell the AI takes over once again normally unless forced off... So I don't know what you mean by broken but NPC's with AI on won't stay in the pose probably

Here we go

EDIT

Puppeteer on self. Go to

- Misc

- Facial

- Check power (100%)

- Click N(e)XT

- Hit Shout

No problem

I mean, I apply an animation on PC or NPC, for example zazapcao020, bound pose appears with his static object, so far so good, now i save game and exit game, then I load game and the pc or npc appears whit the object but without his pose. Sorry my machine english. Pictures can explain better.

Save this:

tesv2013021921063606.png

And when load:

tesv2013021921044684.png

Here we go

EDIT

Puppeteer on self. Go to

- Misc

- Facial

- Check power (100%)

- Click N(e)XT

- Hit Shout

No problem

I mean, I apply an animation on PC or NPC, for example zazapcao020, bound pose appears with his static object, so far so good, now i save game and exit game, then I load game and the pc or npc appears whit the object but without his pose. Sorry my machine english. Pictures can explain better.

Save this:

tesv2013021921063606.png

And when load:

tesv2013021921044684.png

Is that your own char or is that an NPC ... In case it's your own the default AI routine actually does not excist so it makes your char spawn at whatever ground you are at... Trying to save in midair should put you on the ground too... Not sure if this might work but try to use the TC command on yourself ...

If you do that it should actually avoid any movement...

Not sure if that lives trough a save though... If that's the only thing it might not even be a bug tbh...

It's my PC but with de NPC happens the same. And yes I try to save with tc, tai, tcai, setrestrained, setunconscious, but nothing.

Then I'm afraid it's the game doing it... I'm kinda sure the scripts makes all chars in the cell reset to default busy set even if they are in an animation...

Not sure if you can freeze them in them except if they don't have an AI...

Or Chriss must have a solution for this

I think the mod is wasted.  Should serve to create a basement of horrors as if was integrated in Hearthfire DLC, and with any slave mod you can give the order to the slave or follower to place in pillory, cage, etc.. To create device could be done like Hearthfire, with cut firewood and steel ingots. As added, you can order a follower to whip a slave. Now you can do this, but mixing mods and with many console commands, and with many save bugs. I hope a modder it's interesting in create that.

Sorry again. I use google translator.

I think the mod is wasted.  Should serve to create a basement of horrors as if was integrated in Hearthfire DLC, and with any slave mod you can give the order to the slave or follower to place in pillory, cage, etc.. To create device could be done like Hearthfire, with cut firewood and steel ingots. As added, you can order a follower to whip a slave. Now you can do this, but mixing mods and with many console commands, and with many save bugs. I hope a modder it's interesting in create that.

Sorry again. I use google translator.

I don't know if you readed it exactly right ??? This mod is a "RESOURCE" what is basically an underlying part to be used in different mods (check prison overhaul from Xaz or such to understand) and it's technically nothing more than just resources to put up and do nothing else than being underlying. The goal of this is to create mods that use this as package and actually not do anything else...

Just a quick example...

The Arachnophobia mod linked in one of the first posts uses the animations for changing the spider attack to a struggling web... This makes you'll get put in this bondage type and can't do much against it. That mod is needing the input of this mod... It also allows this mod to be side by side on other mods and update towards either...

Another quick example

Say someone makes a slave prison... That person uses this mod as underlying for the slave objects (cages and so on)

Another mod is made like prison overhaul... Which uses for example the XCross from here...

Now if they both use the XCross and the XCross gets a new texture or new cuffs or something like that it's update for BOTH the underlying mods on its own...

It's the same as your computer... You play Skyrim TROUGH STEAM which runs on WINDOWS

Why do you have Steam when you can just have Skyrim ??? Steam would be the resource like ZAP is right here and Skyrim would be the game on STEAM what would be like PO or Arach

Wether or you not you think that's useless or not however is your decision... Personally I think it's good to use resources to be used in different mods which would than NOT run in errors with being complemented... (Looking to AP and SD now... as I like a part in AP and haven't tried SD yet but so wanna lay my hands on it now...)

Is there any way to apply "zbfEffectNoMove" to a character from the console? I really want people to stop wandering away after I lock them up in cages.

People moving means that their AI is on... Either you can freeze them in place... (not good looking) or I think setting them restrained... I'll get back to testing that soon... I let you know when I figure it out ... But so far the effect is for modders and not for players...

Damn ... How come I turned in a guidebook for mods so easy ?

@Jinzen, I know what means this mod. I know is a tool. Just wanted to comment that I would like the mods that use it should implement more torture devices. There are none where you can create a torture chamber. Just see this tool is the first thing I thought.

Take this opportunity to thank the efforts of modders.

Totally love this update. The only issue I have is that it's really tough to get a companion to actually whack you, and still a pain to get them to equip certain torture tools like the cat o nines. I managed to get it to work in a rather crude way, basically I just punched my companion in the face a few times, then used the animation. Now I just need to figure out a way to get my PC to keep still, and not move around while getting spanked, or whipped with Puppeteer. In the future though it would be nice to see a feature to make it easier to make a companion lay into your PC while they're all tied up, unless I missed something, which is possible. Still as I said I found a work around anyway.

Overall amazing work mastercchris and keep it up! Your mods are what brought me to this site, and they continue to be my very favorite adult mods. ;)

Totally love this update. The only issue I have is that it's really tough to get a companion to actually whack you, and still a pain to get them to equip certain torture tools like the cat o nines. I managed to get it to work in a rather crude way, basically I just punched my companion in the face a few times, then used the animation. Now I just need to figure out a way to get my PC to keep still, and not move around while getting spanked, or whipped with Puppeteer. In the future though it would be nice to see a feature to make it easier to make a companion lay into your PC while they're all tied up, unless I missed something, which is possible. Still as I said I found a work around anyway.

Overall amazing work mastercchris and keep it up! Your mods are what brought me to this site, and they continue to be my very favorite adult mods. ;)

Suggestion for your movement issue...

Hit yourself with TC command... It might stop your char from moving...

Very clever suggestion, and while it disabled my controls, which kept me from moving the PC. The PC still moved when hit, from the impact of the blows. Not sure how to remedy that, but I am sure there's got to be a way. I'll keep messing around with options in puppeteer.

Thanks though. :)

Still my favorite adult mod, and I can't wait to see how future releases pan out. :)

Ohh as per the torture tools, I managed to get my companion to equip it by targeting them and using the "equipitem xxxxxxxx 1" sometimes 2 to get it on the main hand command. So at least I managed to fix that, I'll keep trying to get my PC to stop moving when hit somehow, and look for mods that have spells that freeze the target in place, and try to see if there's a way to cast that kind of thing on self.

Very clever suggestion, and while it disabled my controls, which kept me from moving the PC. The PC still moved when hit, from the impact of the blows. Not sure how to remedy that, but I am sure there's got to be a way. I'll keep messing around with options in puppeteer.

Thanks though. :)

Still my favorite adult mod, and I can't wait to see how future releases pan out. :)

Ohh as per the torture tools, I managed to get my companion to equip it by targeting them and using the "equipitem xxxxxxxx 1" sometimes 2 to get it on the main hand command. So at least I managed to fix that, I'll keep trying to get my PC to stop moving when hit somehow, and look for mods that have spells that freeze the target in place, and try to see if there's a way to cast that kind of thing on self.

I know another possible working command 100% but there is one disadvantage to it ...

player.setrestrained 1

This however also restrains your camera

I'm not sure which other ones can work but well... I tend to use a wall as background anyway... However if you want I'll try to look around... I'm quite good at finding such things...

I know another possible working command 100% but there is one disadvantage to it ...

player.setrestrained 1

This however also restrains your camera

I'm not sure which other ones can work but well... I tend to use a wall as background anyway... However if you want I'll try to look around... I'm quite good at finding such things...

hrmmm I am running a rather in depth camera script because I hate Skyrim's camera, and I guess I can also try with TFC. One second I'll give it a try, and thanks for being so helpful! :D