On 6/27/2021 at 10:59 AM, michaelanglol said:

maybe we need silent voice files

As far as I know, it is not necessary.

On 6/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, binbinwinwin said:

I can't see any quest npc

They are not in the places, where should they be? What if you summon them with the console? (help brutus 0; player.placeatme brutus' id 1)

On 6/28/2021 at 9:07 PM, innaproprett said:

It would be sweet if there was a way for him to initiate sex, but it's no big deal. I also wish the animation type that were selected was from animations with aggressive tags, or similar.  :)

He starts asking in "Do you need anything, Brutus?" when PC loses some dignity. I have not found how to put tags. 

Spoiler

Is this addiction treated by a doctor or with Addictol? Does Brutus have additional dialogue about quenching withdrawal? Piss has no addiction. But сan you craft it? And also craft Nuka-Spunk?

Edited by DSHV
Grammar
On 6/30/2021 at 1:09 PM, DSHV said:

As far as I know, it is not necessary.

They are not in the places, where should they be? What if you summon them with the console? (help brutus 0; player.placeatme brutus' id 1)

He starts asking in "Do you need anything, Brutus?" when PC loses some dignity. I have not found how to put tags. 

Hide contents

Is this addiction treated by a doctor or with Addictol? Does Brutus have additional dialogue about quenching withdrawal? Piss has no addiction. But сan you craft it? And also craft Nuka-Spunk?

Spoiler

I can craft Human piss and Nuka-Spunk.

It seems that the effects after using the consumables only last a couple seconds before you become "sober" again. Is that right?

Unfortunatly it didn't seem like I got any dialogue from Brutus related to addiction, do you have an example of what should be said?

Using Addictol worked for me, and I tested with Dr Sun in Diamond city and that worked as well.

Some of the dialogue options only show up as 'Negative', ' Neutral' and 'Positive' and some have no written dialogue being shown but the characters act like something is being said. I'm using the non-XDI version as I have full dialogue interface installed if that makes a difference.

On 7/1/2021 at 8:19 PM, innaproprett said:

Is that right?

Yes.

Spoiler

[Sperm Addiction] Please, feed me. I need your man’s juice really badly!
Here, my glutton. But you will work out every drop of your precious delicacy. 

On 7/1/2021 at 9:00 PM, Tr_veller said:

Some of the dialogue options only show up as 'Negative', ' Neutral' and 'Positive' and some have no written dialogue being shown but the characters act like something is being said.

There are always 4 options in the game (except for one dialogue - at the factory of canned ghouls): question, positive, neutral, negative. And each phrase must have a title that the player will see in the vanilla game (for example, SARCASM), if it is not there, then the game automatically puts the above words. I did not fill in some of the dialogue options, because there are less than 4 answers. Perhaps the game thinks that this cannot be. What specific dialogues work like this for you?

3 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Yes.

Reveal hidden contents

There are always 4 options in the game (except for one dialogue - at the factory of canned ghouls): question, positive, neutral, negative. And each phrase must have a title that the player will see in the vanilla game (for example, SARCASM), if it is not there, then the game automatically puts the above words. I did not fill in some of the dialogue options, because there are less than 4 answers. Perhaps the game thinks that this cannot be. What specific dialogues work like this for you?

I'll screen shot some for you when I next encounter them.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Yes.

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry to say that type of dialogue hasn't appeared for me.

Just some Ideas for Problems of A Survivor:

1) Make Greaser (or introduce another character) into an old boyfriend/bully or maybe your husband's co-worker/boss that always had the hots for you and sexually harassed the Survivor before the bombs (Changed depending on sex of survivor). He is now a ghoul happy that he survived to see you again so he can finish what he started

Greaser says he has something precious from your husband/wife and that they will only give it to you until you are fully their submissive sexual F-Toy

Multiple Quests where greaser slowly starts to humiliate/ dominate and abuse Survivor increasing in depravity as survivor becomes more submissive

ie/

Greaser: "Holy shit...is that....i recognize that ass and set of tits! Nora? Nora is that you? It's me "Greaser!" I was Nate's Sargent at the barracks! Oh me and the boys always loved when you came to visit that good for nothing husband of yours! By the Gods i can't believe you are alive! and you look exactly like before! Damn that's a sweet face and tits to look at in this hell hole....this is a miracle!"

Nora: I.....Greaser...is that really you?....you are...are...what happened to you?? how are you still alive?"

Greaser: [Comes uncomfortably close to you and grins] Don't worry baby it's me! I'm still much better and with a much bigger cock than that twerp of a husband you married! Gimme a kiss baby like you used to before the bombs fell!"

Nora: What?? I never kissed you! you were always trying to grab and touch me....and....don't talk about my husband...he...he was murdered...we were trapped in a vault...frozen...and some bastards killed them...i am trying to find them so i can get them back for what they did!"

Greaser: [Seeing you vulnerable he wraps his arms around you grinning when you can't see] You mean he's dead?? well baby don't worry i am here...i will take care of you...Don't worry your pretty little head...[He pushes your head against  his smelly chest] I'll help you find these bastards!

Nora: "Thanks Greaser...even though you were such an ass back then i really appreciate it...[Even though he smells you feel a little better running into someone you know and that will help you even if he is a bit of an asshole]

Greaser: Always thought your husband was a weakling dweeb and that he didn't deserve that gorgeous face, tits and ass of yours baby....but still he didn't deserve that! Of course i'll help you baby [His hands slide down to grab your ass and give it a squeeze]

Nora: "[Trying not to cry remembering your husband you barely even notice his hands groping and squeezing you]

Greaser: Mmmmmm...this ass is even rounder and tighter than before...damn....oh that reminds me...fuck i always wanted to destroy it with my big fat cock...probably twice as thick and long as your husbands..

Nora: [Finally realizing he has your ass squeezed in both of his hands you pull away] Fuck you Greaser i told you to stop saying shit about Nate! If you're going to be like that it might be better if i just do it myself!

Greaser: Alright fuck! Don't get mad cause you know its true! I remember how big your eyes went when you walked in on us about to hop into the showers...you couldn't keep your eyes off of my cock and your husband didn't even say anything hahah!

Nora: "That was not true! I'm starting to think this is a bad idea! I'm going to leave!"

Greaser: "And here i was trying to be all nice to you! That reminds me i still have some of your old man's precious personal things stashed that i was going to give to you but if you're going to be acting like this then forget it!"

Nora: "Greaser please...i...i'm sorry...can you please let me have Nate's stuff? i would really appreciate it...and your help too"

Greaser: "You gotta prove to me that you deserve it! Being much nicer to me would be a good start! and let me grab those tits and ass once in a while and i'll think about it while i help you"

Nora: "I........ok i will be nice to you and listen to what you say....but i can give you a huge once in a while...maybe a kiss on the cheek?"

Greaser: "Hmmmmm not good enough but its a start. I tell you what...we'll start off there but you better listen and do what i say and treat me good. Once i decide that you have earned it i will give it to you. For Now lets go...and i'll test once in a while if you really are going to do what i say and listen to me"

Nora: "I promise i will listen...and well...if you tell me how am doing later and how i can improve...i'll listen"

Greaser: "Alright first you'll let me call you Baby, You'll be nice to me, You'll listen to me, and give me hugs and a kiss when i ask you to. We'll go from there"

Nora: "Ok...yes Greaser....but just that...thank you {Hug]"

Greaser: "No problem Baby! [He slaps your ass]...if you keep it up and do a good job i'll....[He grins] Let you have it....now let's go"

Could make this into an NTR sort of story as well with Codsworth having to watch you go through this commenting about how your husband/wife would not like it

ie/ Codsworth: "Mam...is this the same man who came to your house before little Shaun was born? I did not like the way he looked at you then...and i don't like the way he looks at you now. If Only Sir were here.....we would not have this disgusting man here"

"Mam is it really worth having this disgusting man around? The way he touches you and the filthy things he says...Sir would not approve. I do not think we need his help Mam, the two of us can avenge sir"

"Mam...i'm sure Sir would not like you hanging out with this man...even if he has important things from Sir you want.....Please reconsider...and please do not let him squeeze your ample breasts and you spectacular perfectly rotund pert bottom!"

"Mam Sir would not like to see you listening to this foul ghoul/man! Why do you insist on having him with us?"

as it gets worse : "If only Sir could see what you are doing now Mam...or little Shaun...please stop doing what this man/ghoul says! You are better than this!

2) Brutus takes you to his raider friends to party and show them how he humiliates his survivor F-Pig. Forced to strip, dance, entertain his Raider friends. He shares you with them, Single sex scenes, Threesomes, Gangbangs

Tattoos added to Survivor

Maybe you could turn this into a Tour of sorts like in troubles where he takes you to all the different raider controlled areas to be humiliated and abused

3)Would it be possible to integrate maybe tattoo after rape, and captive tattoos so that the characters can tattoo the survivor more and more as dignity falls?

Edited by Ds4nch3z
On 7/10/2021 at 9:42 AM, Ds4nch3z said:

3)Would it be possible to integrate maybe tattoo after rape, and captive tattoos so that the characters can tattoo the survivor more and more as dignity falls?

I'm not sure if I can do it. 
Thanks for the ideas. I cannot give dialogues to existing vanilla NPCs like Cogsworth, but I plan to create PC's spouse-synth.

After the release of TOH 2.2, I started work on POS 1.1. I'm not sure if I can make structures in the open world, so I'll just try to make doors in existing locations that lead to new locations. Can someone help me choose a location for:
Bold beggar (similar to Gaenor from Morrowind) (near Diamond City?);
Fake doctor (medical man!);
Submissive follower, escaped from a mysterious group of sadists (implants implanted in her and two nervous systems make her almost immortal and with a split personality);
PC's synth spouse (Probably Institute);
Friendly Supermutant settlement;
Animal trainer, her tamed Deathclaw and the doctor placing the implants, who was abandoned by the girl;
One divided gangs of raiders in two different locations (they own the "wasteland treasure" that we will seek) (different houses in the Concord?). Also there we will meet an interesting character that I want to make recurrecting.

On 7/13/2021 at 5:30 AM, DSHV said:

After the release of TOH 2.2, I started work on POS 1.1. I'm not sure if I can make structures in the open world, so I'll just try to make doors in existing locations that lead to new locations. Can someone help me choose a location for:
Bold beggar (similar to Gaenor from Morrowind) (near Diamond City?);
Fake doctor (medical man!);
Submissive follower, escaped from a mysterious group of sadists (implants implanted in her and two nervous systems make her almost immortal and with a split personality);
PC's synth spouse (Probably Institute);
Friendly Supermutant settlement;
Animal trainer, her tamed Deathclaw and the doctor placing the implants, who was abandoned by the girl;
One divided gangs of raiders in two different locations (they own the "wasteland treasure" that we will seek) (different houses in the Concord?). Also there we will meet an interesting character that I want to make recurrecting.

Gaenor: Fens street sewer or boston police rationing site? The rationing site is pretty empty from what i recall

Fake Doctor: Mystic Pines? it's kind of like a medical place in there that's pretty empty

Submissive follower: Ranger's Cabin? there is the dead pregnant girl skeleton that ran away but that's pretty much it around there

Friendly Supermutant settlement....near the edge of the glowing sea?

PC synth spouse: Either institute/around C.I.T/or by vault 114

Animal trainer/deathclaw/doctor..Jalberts brothers disposal? think there's a bunch of dead children of atom around there but that was it. Maybe some mole rats

Raider gangs in concord sound good since they like to spawn in there

On 6/21/2021 at 1:22 PM, DSHV said:

An animal trainer and her Deathclaw (I have already come up with a quest where you need to find a surgeon who will perform an operation on body for handle Deathclaw's size. But girl left surgeon and you need to spend a date with him so that he will agree)

Will the player be able to ask for the operation to be done on them as well?

It would be pretty neat if you could pay him to operate on the player/insert implants or stuff like that.

On 7/15/2021 at 8:11 PM, Kalthen said:

she goes into force greet mode and wont stop.

I thought I had fixed this bug. Will this code Setstage AAACOMXana 390 work?

On 7/15/2021 at 10:12 PM, DustyEverman said:

It would be pretty neat if you could pay him to operate on the player/insert implants or stuff like that.

Yes, that's what I planned. This will add a perk to the player, for example "Endless Pit", which can open new dialogues, and also increases the endurance of the character. I am open to suggestions on its name and description, as well as whether it is necessary to make several perks for each upgradeable body part.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

I thought I had fixed this bug. Will this code Setstage AAACOMXana 390 work?

Yes thank you. that worked. love the char xana. hope you expand on her sometime. would be great to have some more things to do. and a perk like the others. cheers 

On 7/17/2021 at 1:48 PM, Kalthen said:

Yes thank you. that worked. love the char xana. hope you expand on her sometime. would be great to have some more things to do. and a perk like the others. cheers 

Yes, I was planning to develop her.

Spoiler

She from the Disciples from Nuka-World. There is also a storyline with her mother.

I will also try to implement comments in the world, for example, when you enter a room with mess keyword, a player eats corpses, when entering certain locations,..
She has the perk "Xana's Slave", but you can get it only with maximum affinity, and this still works very clumsily.

Here are the texts of the next update. Please check spelling and semantic errors. Texts to fix:
Friends We Made...

Spoiler

Lexington. Mysterious Safe: Mysterious Key #1, Mysterious Note #1:
Hi, traveler, wastelander or whoever you are. Maybe even intelligent oneheaded brahmin from the moon. Who knows?
Love to explore the unbeaten paths and to find incredible treasures? Then I am ready to provide you with both. Inside this safe you will find the key to another safe and the note that you are currently reading. And if you don't reading this, then teach me how you do it. This other safe is in [..]. But I will warn you that this is not the last safe, and after it there will be another, and then another,.. Do you have the skill and patience to walk this “safe” path and find unique and therefore priceless treasure? We'll see.
-J.

Johnny near next safe: Emm, hello? You didn't come here by the note, did you?
No, just looking at what to scavenge
Listen, if you found the first safe and now decided to play the fool, better say now, without the first key and the note, well, like any other actually, my whole idea will fail. Do you need your reward or not?
[PER>3] So you were trying to arrange the “safe” hunt?
Sharp mind and good eyes. I need such people. Yes, you are right, I arranged it. And I had such plans! I have prepared so many notes. Fifty. But on the other hand, I'm glad that I won't have to tear my back with safes. So did you even find the first note yourself?
[Sarcasm] Probably. I have so many notes that wherever I go, it will be by a note.
Oh, you seem to be a busy person and you know what's crackin’, if you excuse my modern. It's good that I met you.
Yes, I came by the note.
I knew I had to start from the end! I didn't have time to equip this safe with a note and a key. 
Let me explain what's going on from the start. I’m Johnny, treasure hunter and explorer. And now it's time for the Commonwealth to lose her treasure and secret virginity. And I needed a partner. Someone who is shares my interests, qualified for the job and knows the area. Oh, how you know the area?
Longer than you can think.
Oh, I smell some interesting story behind you. Or here everything is awesome with cosmetics for ghouls.
I'm just starting to explore current area myself.
Current? Oh, I smell some interesting story behind you. Or do you just like to play with words to sound more mysterious.
Anyway, I arranged, or rather tried to arrange the test to find a worthy candidate. By the way, this is the main treasure in the last safe - the opportunity to become my partner. I think with a stretch we can say that you passed. But you know this story already, we are in it now. So what do you say? Will you become my partner in the search for treasures, secrets and possibly a takeover of the world? 
Not interested.
Well, I hope you won't regret it for the rest of your life. "If only I said “yes” then. Ah, I'll rip out all my remaining hair from annoyance". To preserve your remaining hair, this option will remain in place. You can find me at the bar in the Great Green Jewel.
For preserving your remaining hair?
First answer a couple of questions
Well, of course, consider me a response terminal.
Your name?
Johnny. Just Johnny. I know others have an extra name after that, but, really, why do we need these difficulties here, in the Wasteland? Has it ever come in handy? We need to shoot mutants here, not sign what was it called? Morgue cages? Mortgages? In any case, if we meet another Johnny, we can call him Johnyboy, Jo or simply Johnny Two.
How are we going to work?
Oh, I will be the brain of operations, and you will be.., well, let's say: a field operative. I will sniff out everything, look for traces of opportunities and make mutually beneficial acquaintances. You will go on my trails and bring values or new information. I will sell it to the right people and share the spoils with you. Sounds like a fairy tale.
+[Local Leader] I can handle management myself.
Oh, then you must know how much every additional deputy manager increases the efficiency.
What's your story?
I was born in the dark cave, in the Capital Wasteland. There was a whole story: raiders raided, guards guarded, brahmins shit. Anyway, I said my first word .. Come on, I'm kidding, I'm not going to tell it so minutely. 
I took my first steps in a year. Since then, I knew what I wanted to do in my life - to travel. The stories of itinerant traders also helped. I was mostly in East Coast: Capital Wasteland, Appalachia, the Pitt, now this - the Commonwealth. I will tell you about my specific adventures later, when it will be more appropriate.
No more questions
Are you ready to choose your fate?
Yes, I agree!
Awesome, partner! You will not regret. Do you know any good base for our operations? Well fortified, with good access to resources, but not in a busy place. An empty Vault would be perfect.
No, sorry.
That’s okay. Here's your first assignment as my partner. Find such a place for the base. After all, you've been here longer than me.
Find place for our dream base?
I can mark on your map Vault 111.
Awesome, go right there, partner!

My home is my Vault. Everything is awesome, but the elevator can become a problem in case of breakdown.
[Flirt] A very secluded place, we can do whatever we want here.
Catch you at your word, baby. But now I want to finish the first job.
Any business?
Yes, I'm already on the trail of something big. I've already made new acquaintances here and heard rumors about Great Wasteland Treasure. I'm not sure what it is, but the raider gangs have started a real war for it. And I don't think that something called the Great Wasteland Treasure would be a rusty gun. Unless it's sarcasm. Or some sentimental nonsense: "Ah, the real treasure is friends!" Yes, for a slave trader. In short, the gang currently owning this treasure is in Concorde. Try to infiltrate in it. Gun blazing is, at least, plan B, okay? Information and then violence. In the opposite direction it does not work well.
Freakshow band
Raider Bouncer: Lost, baby? There are very bad people behind this door, doing very bad things. So entrance only for bad girls.
No, I’m good.
Then fuck off, good bitch!
[Intimidation] Ripping out your spine is bad enough?
[Gulp] Yeah. You’re welcome, miss.
Cocksucking?
Well if the lady himself proposes.
[CHR>7] I’m bad girl.
I.. Okay, I said about bad girls myself and you said it convincingly, so I'll let you in, bad girl.

Have sex with me for the right to enter.
I thought you had to be bad to get there.
It's just I said so. But now I'll say it right - I want sex from you.
No sex for you.
No entrance for you then. Bitch.
Yes, sex.
Entrance security is starting to pay off!

Raider: Hey, whore! Come here!
What?
Take it. Chemical whores are the best! (+random chem)
Nice arse!
You owe me a fuck for sparing you.
Yes, let me repay you.
I allow, slut.
I’m not a whore!
[He bitchslapped you] Now you are, whore!

Freaker: First Basil, now this chick. Kicked ass of the rest of the bands and took their treasure really proved that we are badassest gang here and all the bitches started crawling on their belly to us. Sorry, but the place of my main bitch is already taken. She came first. But if you prove that you are better than her, then of course you will take this place.

Basil: Ha, I won't give my place to such a skinny pathetic suchke. She can't even hold her note and dropped it.
[Idiotic Slut] This is not my note, but yours.
No, dumb blyadina. This is YOUR note. You're just dumb and don't understand it.
Oh, right.
Check if this is really your note.
Basil’s Note: I'm not with them. If you need to kill them, then I will help.

You find a great treasure? Can I see it?
It's not here. We hiding it at the moment. Nobody will find if they don't know exactly where to search.
What exactly is this treasure?
Oh, I'll tell you it's worth it to crush the rest of the gangs. Even one part of it is worth it. I'll show it to you later if you prove your usefulness to the Freakshow!
But I would love to see. I would be soooooo grateful.
Fine, slut. I gave one of the keys to it to Basil for safekeeping; the other key is with my lieutenant and, of course, one with me. But where is this place I will not tell, we will look at the treasure together.

[Pickpocket] Hey look! Is this a radroach?
What? Where? No, this is just a shadow, stupid cunt.
[Ninja] [Steal his key]
Where does the wind come from?
[Fortune Finder] [Bump in him] Sorry, I’m so clumsy.
Clumsiness is treated by endless fucking, bitch.
[Search his key] Let’s me prove my usefulness to the gang.
Oh, yeah! Come to daddy.

Basil: Can you give me the key?
Yes, sure. Did you find other two? You also need to find a place where the treasure is hidden.
You are very helpful. What's the catch?
You don't have to trust me, like to anyone else in the wasteland. But it's simple. Just our goals don't intersect. 
Thank you. Do you want to help me find the treasure? Why?
[Sarcasm] I love giving away treasures to strangers. You don't have to trust me, like to anyone else in the wasteland. Just our goals don't intersect.
[Sarcasm] Altruistic wastelander? Please give me an autograph!
Hey, I'm the Commonwealth queen of sarcasm here. Don't you dare usurp power! You don't have to trust me, like to anyone else in the wasteland. Just our goals don't intersect.
I do not intend to share the treasure.
Do you share the skin of an unkilled yao guai? You don't have to trust me, like to anyone else in the wasteland, just our goals don't intersect.
I do not need this treasure, but on the contrary, so that is was not there. Just take it away from the raiders, and for my help you can buy me a drink, okayushki?
Where to find the keys?
On the boss and his lieutenant. No idea who is he. Just check them all.
Where to find place of the treasure?
The boss has a safe hidden there. Here's the combination.
I found three keys and a note with the location of the cache.
Let's go freshen up, unless, of course, you want to kill these fucking mamkoyobov.

It's a bunch of porn magazines.
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of the Great Wasteland Treasure. Do you want to read them all?
Sure.
I hope huyastye guys here too.
Pornomancer
Tasting forbidden knowledge, you strengthened your mind. And arm. +1% exp and +5 melee.

No.
But I will not refuse. Guess, there is no such collection in the whole world. Give me time, please.
Okay, it's time for me to say do svidaniya, till our next date. Remember you owe me a drink. I will be in Bunker Hill.

I found the Great Wasteland Treasure. It's a whole box of porn.
Such a large collection and in such good condition? I am afraid for my hands, because they will be torn off when trying to sell. I'm ready to give 10000 caps right away.
Let me review everything before selling.
Move over!
Yes.
The first case together and already such a success!
No.
Don't make something of yours a powder.

Hey, it's a porn tycoon! Are you ready to do your debt to me?
[Bobrov's Best moonshine] Here we are.
[Vodka] Here we are.

[Sarcasm] Ahhh, such a toff. You know the approach to a lady.
[Nuka-Cola] Here we are.
[Purified water] Here we are.

I had to be more precise in words. At least thank you for not spitting at me.
[Beer] Here we are.
[Dirty Wastelander] Here we are.
[Wine] Here we are.
[Whiskey] Here we are.

Thank you.
This is for you (+Whiskey). Drinking while you are just looking would be wrong. For what shall we drink?
[Sarcasm] For world peace!
Better late than never, huh?
For huge cocks!
Pffff! Okay, I’ll play along: let’s they always penetrate our cunts!
For new acquaintances!
Indeed. 
For oncoming drunk sex!
Such honesty! Do I need to spread my legs for this right here?
And for achieving our goals! Cheers!
You left these freaks alive, so you want to have fun with them later? Does your cunt itch so badly?
One less gang of mrazey, but still they cannot be used in any way now. Well, except for fertilization.
Is there anything you wanted to talk to me about?
Where did you get that sexy accent?
[Sarcasm] Ah, you see. The whole world overseas is in perfect order. And here excursions are arranged. We fly here to laugh at you like huge bitches. But my transport had an accident and now I live here. 
No! I just didn't learn English as first language. I’m Russian.
+Can you not put these words into your speech?
What? No. I create my own dialect. It is called..Hmmm.. Yes, it’s called Nadsat, “Teen”. Because it in “teen” times better than original.
+[Sarcasm] So you’re communist bastard.
[Sarcasm] And you’re capitalistic svinya. Nice to meet you. Go on hui.
Nice power fist.
Krasnaya Zarya? Red Dawn or Beautiful Dawn, not sure. I tend to go for red because, you know, blood. Family heirloom, that’s all.
[Sarcasm] I think you are encroaching on my sarcastic jerk throne.
[Sarcasm]Your Highnoseness, didn't recognize you right away. But what are you willing to give up for this throne? Shall we have a little battle?
Okay, I admit my defeat. The title – yours.
[Sarcasm] Ha, kiss me in jopu. My parents would be so proud of me right now!
[Sarcasm] You don't know who you're dealing with. I did break and bigger. Huge thugs ran away in tears from me.
[Sarcasm] Could it be from the smell? I will extend my possession not only to people, but also to animals and even objects. I once laughed for half an hour at a broken golf club.
[Sarcasm] You're so right, I totally don't deserve this title. Yes, I generally to sarcasm a little. Ask anyone - I am very non-sarcastic person.
You have won. Take your title of the Queen of Sarcasm.
Queen of Sarcasm
When you say sarcasm, you feel double pleasure.

Tell me your backstory.
So just to lay out my biography to you, without preparation? I'm just everyday usual drifter. I do different things to survive. Oh, my! It's pretty boring actually, let's talk about something else.
That's all I wanted to know.
Well, sex then?
No.
As you wish. Hanja.
Yes.
So take the room first.
Let’s have sex, Basil.
Well, let's start our eblya.
It was nice, but I have to go.
Till our next date. 
Hey, friend! My actual name is Vasilisa. You can call me just Vasya.

Hypocritical Oath

Spoiler

Miss? Ma’am? You urgently need to show me your mammary glands and vagina!
May I know why I have such a need?
Oh, let me explain, but every second of delay can hurt your health.
[Idiotic Slut] My what?
Ah, pardon my professional jargon. Your breast. Boobs, if you will. Udder, if you are a brahmin or in a rude mood. And split between your legs. Pussy. Cunt, if you one of those awful raiders.
Emmm..no?
Yes, you are.
I'm gonna shoot you
No, no, don't. My motives are absolutely well-meaning!
I'm a doctor. You can completely trust me in this, I even have a surname Doctor - so much so I am a doctor.  Most doctorish doctor. Medical man! Healer! So even the paper says that I carry with me. And this doctor, who is, indeed, me noticed signs of illness on you and to make sure I need to diagnose your body. And clothes will get in the way here.
Dr. Doctor’s Paper: I’m a doctor.
I have to go.
Well I won't hold you by force.
[Medic] From this distance you could only see signs on the skin. Traumas? Radiation? Infectious? Sexually transmitted infection? You can tell me as a medic to a medic.
As a medic to a medic? Well, I think you yourself can find out your illness, but I need to spend time on people who cannot help themselves.
+[Medic] Are you pretending to be a doctor to undress girls?
Well, perhaps such an opportunity is present.
++You don't need it with me, we can have sex, if you want.
Oh thank you. Maybe I really should have found a simple slut for sex.
++If I become your constant sex partner, will you stop deceiving people?
Yes-girl for not doing something? Consider that we have agreed, let's shake hands, or better our genitals.
++This is disgusting, you shouldn't disgrace the doctors.
Okay, now I will silently wait for you to leave.
Do you want to “examine” your “patient”, “doctor”? I have all signs of horniness.
Yes, I see. I prescribe a cock for you. Take intracuntly.

[Idiotic Slut] Please save me doctor! [Fly out your clothes in panic]
Oh, yes, yes..[He studied your body very closely, painstakingly feeling every part] Hmm.. [He began to squeeze your boobs, toss them on the palms, move them in different directions and tug nipples] O! [He start pull you clitoris, put a fingers into your pussy and play with pubic hair] As I feared! I suspect acute form of Thotitis.
[Idiotic Slut] Oh, no!
And not only this. Your body has all the signs of huge knockersdema and pusshotness. But one more test needs to be done. Just jump on one place, poor girl.
[Idiotic Slut] [Diligently jump in one place as you life depend on this]
[He put his hands on his groin] Enough. It's time to save you. I will perform the salivascopy. [He pounced on you and greedily lick and suck your body]
[Idiotic Slut] Thank you Doctor for your diligence!
Oh, I saved you from Thothis, but just found Spernemia. There is too little of sperm in your body. But it so happened that I have a lot of sperm and I am ready to become your donor.
[Idiotic Slut] Thank you, thank you, thank you! Please fill me with sperm, doctor!
Of course, I am ready to sacrifice what my body created for so long. Everything for a special girl like you.
[Idiotic Slut] Please, Doctor, take your reward for saving me. (500 caps)
It's nice when good work is so appreciated. Try to have cocks as much as possible and keep the sperm level normal.
[Idiotic Slut] Thank you, Doctor, for saving me.
This is just my job. Try to have cocks as much as possible and keep the sperm level normal.
[Idiotic Slut] Will you check my body again, Doctor?
Yes, prevention is always needed. We will do cockus..eeem, ah cockus penetratus procedure!

Changing Love

Spoiler

Everly Bride: Fear not, Destro is tamed.
D..dd..deathclaw!
Calm down, he won't tear you apart unless you provoke him.
[Animal Friend] What a little scaly killing machine. Look at your muscles and powerful pose!
Nice to meet another animal lover like me. Unfortunately, a simple calm voice does not work for them as for fur friends.
[Sarcasm] Destro, huh? Yeah, sounds like a synonym for taming.
I can't help it, he was a naughty boy. But he's much calmer now.
Have you tamed a deathclaw?
Yes, since they are hierarchical animals, a person can integrate into their hierarchy. Examples are dogs and horses, we have had a very tight relationship with them for millennia. It's a shame the war so mess with it. Oh, I wish I could see a horse.
Well, I must go. Nervous to be with him.
I understand, but you can visit us whenever you want. Animals are good, but sometimes I miss non-hostile human company.
[LCK] I am thinking about horse cocks too.
How.. how did you know? Did you guess? Am I that obvious?
[PER>3] You sure love animals! I see your nipples hardening through your clothes while you talking about them.
Once again my nipples betray me!
[Animal Friend] I recognize sparkle in your eyes. Do I look like that when I think about animal cocks?
Let me call you soulmate, friend. No, let’s become blood sister.
Yes, animal cocks are the best. I’m become wet just by looking at Destro’s shaft. His smell, form, little mole below. But all I can do is just kiss him and lick, can’t even take his head in mouth – he’s too big. One of the qualities that I fell in love with. But also is one of the obstacles between us. Uh, it seems that I have been saving it in myself for a long time and now I have spoken out.
So your suggestive place in their hierarchy is..?
Yes, place of submissive female. Be faithful bitch for him. Bring him food and take care of offspring without demanding anything in return, except little attention.
We speak later.
You won't run to gather angry mobs with torches, will you?
I know! Nature, why are you so cruel? Some holes are too small for the desired.
Well, a slight difference in sizes makes it tighter and therefore better, but I agree there is a too much difference in sizes.
How can I help you?
I found a solution! There is biocybernetic engineer, who can put implants in the body, enhancing it. Surely he has implants for my needs. From my sources Brooke Bones right now in Diamond City. He does not have a home, so he will most likely rent a room at a local hotel. If you want to help, then find and persuade him to improve my imperfect smallholed body. I myself cannot leave Destro alone.
Can I jerk off on his cock?
Surely! Make yourself at home.
Will you agree to sleep with me?
I’m not some low whore to sleep with strangers. Let’s you fulfill my request and then you will be not a stranger, but my dear friend, okay?

Brooke Bones in the Dugout Inn: [Sobbing]: Brooke Bones, biocybernetic engineer?
[Sob] No, I’m Brooke Bones, broken heart loser.
[Sarcasm] So Mr. Loser, maybe you perform the surgery to install the implants instead him?
Well, if you need to screw up whole operation, then of course a drunken loser is what you need. But if you need more than zero chances of success, then look for someone else. Oh , Ginny..
Can you perform the surgery to install the implants?
What? Can't you see I'm drunk? And I do not intend to sober up, because then I have to face a cruel reality. Oh , Ginny..
You just have to get distracted. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
Let's go on a date then?
What? No!
[Crying]
Then will you agree to perform the surgeries?
For a girl I was on a date with I’ll do anything. Anything for my sweetie pie! 
Yes.
CHR<5| Let’s just go on quick date before I finally sober up.
CHR>5| God, you’re so beautiful!
Luckily for you, I have precise instructions for ideal date “Guide for Ladies: Dates” book. Following them we are doomed to success.
Why then did the girl leave you?
[Start crying]
I need to prepare myself.
Powder your nose? Of course! But don't linger.
Let’s start our date
Let's start with a picnic on the lake. Our water purifying system will do. Emmm, could you give me 100 caps so I can buy some food? I spent all my money on drink.
Take it. (100 caps)
Thank you, I will buy the most delicious food and drinks. 
We can do without food.
You think so? Okay.
Let’s go to the water purifying system.

Good spot.
Here's your food. Eat. Great weather, huh?
So skip the eating stage. Great weather, huh?
[Sarcasm] Oh, yeah, fresh air with a light admixture of nuclear fallout.
[Sarcasm] Yes.
[Sarcasm] Yes, the weather forecast promised a short window between radioactive storms.
Yeah, good weather.

Well, I’m done with topics for conversation, that page is mostly torn out, by some rodent. Anything you want to ask me?
You favorite pose in sex?
Well, Ginny didn't really like it, despite I tried very hard to convince her, so I'm not really an expert in this matter. Wait, is masturbation is type of sex? Then I’m an expert.
So do you have implants that can strengthen a mouth, pussy and ass, so that they can withstand, I don’t know.. for example a deathclaw’s cock penetration?
Yes, I think an elastic material is needed here so that it can expand and tighten depending on the need.
Oh, this place reminded me that I threw a locket in this water to forget her. Why did I do this? Now the whole body of water will remind me of this medallion!
[Aquagirl] I can find it. And completely naked.
It would be an interesting sight.
I can find it.
Will you really do this for me?
Then let's get out of here. We're doing it to distract you.
Wait, wait, what about sex on the beach?
Is this your locket?
Yes it is! Thank you! You can take it as a reward, I don't need it. Well, do we start sex on the beach now?
Is this exactly written in your book?
Yes, otherwise we will break the whole sequence and the perfect date will become worse.
No sex.
Noooooooooooo!
One sex on the beach for you.
You’re the best!
Let's go shopping to Fallon's Basement. “I’ll buy you a beautiful dress to match you”.
So what did you want to buy me?
I have no money, forgot? Could you buy something yourself?
I'm done shopping.
So empty chit-chats: What is your breast size?
Small.
[He made a grimace of incredible pain and suffering] My.. fa..vo..rite.
Average.
Pffff..
Big.
Oh, mama, marry me!
None of your business.
But how will I have dirty thoughts how I will squeeze them without accurate data?
Check it yourself.
[You put your hands behind your heads and put your chest forward. He grabbed your boobs as if only they were keeping him from falling into the abyss]
What are your fetishes?
I would be glad just to stick my cock into woman. I made a list of perversions that I would like to try, but Ginny tore it to shreds, so I don't know what I would like.
Do you have cock augmentation implants? Do you carry out operations on non-humans?
I'm out of details. The demand is too great.
Are there no fitting rooms? How are we going to make love in fitting room without it?
Is everything on this date would be lead to sex?
But that's the whole point of dating, to find a lover. What's the point of a sexless date?
Have to not make love.
Damn you, Fallon! Curse you!
I don't think we will be noticed if we hide in a nook.
Yes, there the main thing is love, not fitting rooms!

Now a romantic dinner in a restaurant. Wait you in the Dugout Inn, baby!
I was thinking, why waste your money on food? Maybe we can spend them on a room and move on to the main thing?
I think I'm starting to understand why your previous girlfriend left you.
[Crying]
I'll buy a room myself, wait for me there.
Thank you, baby.
No, the date is over.
But our relationship isn't over, right? Right?
You know any unusual sex poses?
[Iron Fist] Give me you tool and I promise I won't let it out until it gives up every bit of milk.
[You furiously masturbate him, held his cock tightly like in an iron claws. He cumming, don't even stopping from a previous cum. At the end his cock looked like a squeezed out red condom]
[Strong Back] Hop on my shoulders, I'll roll you.
[He sat on your shoulders and put his cock into your mouth. You hold his ass on hands and suck his cock, while walking]
[Awareness] Let me just push some of your points. 
[You start pushing his erogenous zones at certain angles with fingers and tongue. He reacts as a girl with first orgasm]
[Penetrator] I bet you have never been in this position before.
[You fucked him as your little bitch]
[Toughness] Go wild, I can endure anything!
[He fucked you rough as possible] 
[Lead Belly] I can eat anything, really.
[You start suck his cock and eat sperm, suck his cock and eat sperm, suck his cock and eat sperm, interspersed sperm with food, alcohol and his piss. You stopped doing it when he touched his sperm by cock in your throat]
[Black Widow] On the knees, worm! I will show you your true colors!
[You played with him for a while, tramping, insulting his manhood and spitting on him, while he crawled on the floor] 
[Lone Wanderer] Let's make wholesome non-contiguous sex.
[You both just jerk off, looking on each other]
[V.A.N.S] Let me find the closest path to your pleasure.
[You start pushing his erogenous zone at certain angles with fingers and tongue. He is fainted from orgasm]
[Nerd Rage!] COME HERE, MAN! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
[You ferociously jump on his cock and savagely rape him]
[Action Girl] Make sure to keep up with my pace.
[You have very energetic and fast sex. You show world your speed and flexibility] 
[Quick Hands] Just put your gun in my hands and enjoy the stunts.
[You masturbate him very fast, then again and again. You've never seen what a man can cum so fast]
[Bloody Mess] Unusual you say?
[Even this mod is forced to censor what happened next]
[Mysterious Stranger] Maybe my friend will appear.
[You have a threesome with Mysterious Stranger]
I guess, I’m not that SPECIAL.
Just sex then?

Let's just go for the old good usual sex.
Yes.
You are so generous, not like Ginny.
No.
Damn.

What does my girl want?
Sex.
Hooray!
Can you put oral, vaginal and anal implants in me that will withstand a deathclaw’s cock?
Yes of course. Everything for my girl.
Endless Pit
You become more than a human – a cyborg. All to be fucked by the deathclaw. Your holes can take everything now.+1 END.

Can you put oral, vaginal and anal implants in my friend that will withstand a deathclaw’s cock?
Call your female friend, of course. Your friend is my friend.

Brooke Bones agreed to improve you.
I knew you would help! The right motivation works wonders! Now won't you look after Destro while I go for improvements?
A little bit later.
Hurry up, I'm already at the limit. Oh, my legs are so trembling with anticipation
[Endless Pit] Sure, I also improved myself.
Don’t waste all his lust before my arrival, lucky girls.
[After long hot, filled with beastly and savage sex with the deathclaw hours] 
Sure, that was the plan.
You are precious. 
[After long hours of harassment and cock pokes, Everly find you clutched in Destro’s arms and cock]
Baby, you can now play with me too. I’m your sextoy now, boy!/ Well, well, baby. Leave this toy alone, I can break it, you know. Take me instead, I’m your sextoy now, boy!

Thanks again for make my dream come true.
[Endless Pit] I want Destro’s cock.
I know you can't ever get enough of it. [She masturbate]
Will you agree to sleep with me?
Of course, for what you did, I'm yours forever.
Want to play with Destro’s cock?
Always!
Can I jerk off on his cock?
Yes. You also can kiss him and lick, he loves it.

Bold Beggar

Spoiler

Gary Norton (Looks like simple drifter, but actually highleveled)
Hey, pal, toss a cap.
[Black Widow] Such a gorgeous lady in front of you, and you only thinking about caps?
Don’t you worry, I’ll always find time to think about your gorgeous ass.
Why do you need it?
If you don’t know why you might need a cap, then surely you don’t need it.
No.
Come on, bitch! Don’t be a miser! It won’t be a lost for you.
I don’t have one.
You don’t have a single cap? Are you beggar? Find a job already!
Yes. (1 cap)
Thanks buddy!
(24 hours)
Hey, pal, how about spare 10 caps to your new pal?
Are you begging for alms?
I’m not begging. Begging a pathetic trembling whore in dirt. I’m just asking my new friend nicely for a teeny-weeny microscopic favor.
[Cap Collector] Can I teach you to gain caps?
I know how it's done! This is what I am doing right now!
I don’t have it.
Fucking pauper!
No
Fuck you too, whore.
Yes (10 caps)
Hey don't do such a greedy face, it's just 10 caps, they're just lying on the ground.
(24 hours)
Hey, my favorite caps stash! 100 caps today.
Aren’t you grows a little bold?
Nope. I am completely sure that there is still room to grow. 100 caps.
No.
What will these 100 coins do for you fundamentally good? Can't buy a new arse scraper?
No, and fuck off. Pal.
Hey, cool your jets. This is how you respond to my sincere friendship. Fine, clutch your pitiful lousy caps. Let's see how your life turns out and what service will greed do you.
(Next time he would be hostile in a power armor with a minigun)
I don’t have it
What if I find them?
Yes (100 caps)
Good bitchy. [He familiarly patted you on the cheek]
(24 hours)
Hey, cuntmonger, give me 1000 caps!
Can you go fuck yourself?
Watch your tongue, whore. So far you were my obedient bitch, so let's not break traditions. Or will I get mad.
I don’t have that much caps.
[He began to search you roughly]
<1000 caps [Not finding money, he slapped you in the face out of frustration] Next time brings money, poor whore. -1000 caps
>1000 caps [Finding money, he looked at you condemnatory and slapped you in the face as punishment] Fucking deceitful cunt, do you think you are smarter than everyone? Give them right away next time.  -2000 caps
No, and fuck off. Pal.
Yes (1000 caps)

And what are waiting for? Licking your fat skanky arse out of the gratitude? Fuck off now, Your Bitchness! [He started kicking you to banish]

Hey, hey, bitchalion!
Are you going to ask for 10000 caps?
Of course not. I am reasonable and understand that simple whore cannot earn so much money in any way. That's too much cocks to serve. I ask your sluttish body.
What?
You whorish body, bitchella. Squeeze it, cum in it, maybe a few slaps on it and it free to go.
No way.
Just don't make a scene here, stupid cunt. I have low tolerance for whore’s tantrums. I will ask again: Can I borrow your hoe’s body for a minute, pretty please, dumb bimbo?
No is no, douchebag.
So get ready for the consequences for your arse. I did everything I could to save it.
(Next time he would be hostile in a power armor with a minigun)
Yes (my sluttish body)
Sharing is caring, bitchsaur.

Bitchzilla! Bring sex for me?
Yes (sex)
Attawhore!
Please wait a little.
You better not tempt fate, bitchard.

I Have Mouth, and I Must Scream

Spoiler

Undie: Hello, sir/ma’am. Wouldn't it be too audacious to ask you to take me as your completely disenfranchised slave? Pretty please?
Not interested.
Please forgive me. I’m so sorry for my existence!
[Sarcasm] I'm sorry, but my other disenfranchised slaves won't understand this. Jealous guys.
Maybe your slaves need a slave?
Why a slave exactly and not a simple worker?
Even becoming a slave is too good for me. I'm not good at anything and not even dare to dream of more.
Why me?
You are the first comer.
Can you explain your motivation?
I just can't take care of myself. I don't know this world, how exist in it. Two weeks ago I ate something and I could not move for a week, felt bad and still have the aftertaste of this terrible slimy filth. And one day I heard a whistle and everything around exploded and I found myself in a black funnel. It hurt so much!
Wait, what!? How you survived a Fat Man’s launch!?
There was no way you could survive explosion of a Mini nuke.
[Sarcasm] Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know that you were killed.
Stop lying!

Sorry! It's my fault, I'm requesting a punishment to the fullest extent. I forgot to say I’m immortal. They experimented on me, did something to my body inside and outside. The Other explains better. Oh, to talk to her is needed to knock me out of my conscious. Better hit and not waste bullets on me. But, please, answer first, can I become your property?
No, better stay away from me.
I’m so sorry!
Yes, slave.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll try so hard to be a good torture doll for you! 
Yes, but you not my slave, I will take care of you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! But I’m can’t be a non-slave, that is impossible!
My name is shit, with a small letter. Other’s name is Overseer. And we are Undie.

Undie’s Pain 50.
Overseer: Well, hello, boss.
Answer a couple of questions.
Sure thing, boss. You’re current owner of our cunt after all.
What happens to this girl?
She is one of the test subjects of the Mu-group. They have improved and duplicated her important internal organs, poured out her blood and replaced it with another liquid, put some kind of flexible metal under our skin. And her regeneration is enhanced. Everything, of course, without anesthesia, why waste it when she will definitely withstand it? Ah, but how she screamed! I would cummed if I can.
+Mu-group?
A group of scientists. It seems I was one of them and it seems they have separated from a larger group, but I'm not sure. My memory is badly disturbed.
+Are there other test subjects?
Yes, but she's the best example. Others hated her for it. She was tortured by experiments, then she was tortured by other test subjects, then she was tortured to find out who tortured her, but she never snitch her tormentors. Then the cycle starts over. Hah, real Samsara. Hmm..Why do I know this word and what does it mean?
Who are you?
Overseer. I appeared when they add a second nervous system to her. By the way, this gave a funny effect to increase her sensitivity. She feels a simple scratch like a grenade explosion. And my hobby is watching shit suffer. She is submissive, sensitive to pain and indestructible - what else does a sadistic heart need? Please tell me that you will test the limits of cruelty on her!
Never!
Bah, do you have such low self-esteem that you can only impress a downtrodden slave with your kindness? Sure, show her a good life; the sufferings will be much more vivid when she will lose it.
I will torment her, but not too much.
It's like sweets - you don't notice how you get involved and start taking everything to the maximum.
Yeah, it is any sadist wet dream. I will try to raise the bar.
Oh, my! Let’s become friends!
Want to have sex with me?
[Average pain] Yes!
[Average pain] Not in the mood.
[High pain] What you did to her is commendable.
[Low pain] No, fuck you favorite shit, you love each other so much!

Hey, shit!
P..please!
[Spit in her]
Thank you very much!
Prove you usefulness for me. +1
Yes, yes, I’m your obedient sex doll!
I want to beat you.
Yes, yes, please have fun with my beating.
[STR=1]-1[You started hitting her. She looked in amazement at your attempts to harm her]
[1<STR<5] +1[She stood up straight, exposing her stomach and relaxing it as much as possible. You started pounding it heartily. Despite all her efforts, she could not silent all the choked moans escaping from her chest.] Thank you very much for using your skinny punch bag. Please use it again.
[4<STR<10]+5[She stood up straight, exposing her stomach and relaxing it as much as possible. You threw on her and started beating her heartily. Despite all her efforts, she is constantly recoiling from blows and could not hold back moans through my teeth] Thank you, thank you for your effort at beating this pathetic punch bag. Ugh..
[STR>9]+10[You pounced on her and began to beat and torment mercilessly. She could not control her movement and completely flew off according to the movement of the blows. She also could not hold back the screams of pain. Finally you retreated from the shivering lump of her] Th.th..ugh..th..

Hey, girl!
Yes?
Let me comfort you. -5
You don't have to waste your time on me.
Tell me something about yourself. -1
I don't really like to talk. Once I said something wrong and I was punished for it. They decrease my lungs’ size and put on a muzzle that allowed me to breathe every five minutes. But at least I realized that real happiness is the ability to breathe freely.
I got all the holes plugged in my head. It’s hurt so much! These plugins were constantly pressing on the skull.
Sometimes they started battles. I am alone in team Loser against all other test subjects in team Champions. The score is 0:536 in Champions’ favor.
Sometimes my hearts start pounding very quickly and I start to see everything in slow motion. The pain is then much stronger and brighter.
I thought that the absence of acute pain is bliss until I learned about sex and food. Sleeping is also incredibly pleasant.
During the wash day, I was installed under a shower room with a tube in my mouth into which all the water from the wash was drained. I still don't understand what is this testing?
They shot at me so much that I learned to determine the caliber with my eyes closed by a body damage and pain.
Others did not like me and often offended me, but I was glad of such attention and glad if my pain relieves their.
I am a little proud that I have perfectly mastered the ability to be ashtray, doormat, toilet, footrest, punch bag and other thing, which people consider nasty and unimportant.
I like humiliation. There is often no pain during them. And, for example, while asslicking I feel needed, bringing at least a bit of pleasure to others.
I love being you property.

Honey, I’m Home

Spoiler

Less Busy Employee at Institute Robotics: Can you make my spouse synth?
Seems nepotism is getting out of our control. Maybe you will at once bring your family tree, so that we recreate the whole family and give everyone high positions?
[INT>5] See, you yourself understand that my family is big deal here. You made so many synths out of our flesh, you don't think that we deserve a little encouragement.
[Idiotic Slut] I want my hubby! I miss his cock, how he fucks me, our public sex!

Stop talking about sex! I'll do his cock, I mean him, just shut up, naughty slut!
[CHR>5] You are so tense. Constant work harms the nerves. I can help you relax. When the last time was your pussy were caressed by tongue?
Well, it was.., let me think. Never. So you want me to create your husband and you immediately cheat on him with me? Okay, if you're not bothered, then I especially do not bother.
[She appears in a dress in your room with your spouse]
I'm here on a little vacation.
Let me relax you.
Not in front of him!
Oh, yes!
[STR>5] Do it.
Emmm, he-he-he.. For some reason I really desperately want to obey you.
[LCK>5] Do it and I'll don’t tell anyone what you are doing here while no one sees.
How do you know! It doesn't harm anyone! It can even be considered an additional quality check! I am surrounded by walking naked guys and their cocks. It’s only natural that I’m playing with separate cocks and suck to disabled synths.
One day. In your room. And you don't pester me anymore.

Nate: Honey! Is that you?
Oh, Nate, I'm so missed you so much!
Likewise. But what's going on?
Oh, Nate’s cock, I'm so missed you so much!
And you are still the same. But what's going on?
Welcome back, sir!
At ease. What's going on?
Did you miss your mistress?
Yes, ma’am. But what's going on?
[Tell him your story]
I see. But now we are together and things will get much better.

He's not quite the same.
I'm not a magician. I improvised to fill in the blanks. If you want to do better, make the synth yourself.

Will you do your spousal duty?
Of course, honey.
Your thoughts?
Shaun is already completely gray-haired and covered with wrinkles, but we are still very young. I need to digest it.
Who would have thought that our bed role-playing games would be so beneficial, my little soldier. 
The world has changed so much, but you are not, that's enough for me.
Love you, hon.
Can we discuss your band of male friends later, dear?
Neither childbirth nor the apocalypse broke your appetizing tummy. I'm impressed.
At least we don't have to go to the Browns' party anymore.
Still never changes.
[Fuckface name] I don't believe that you still bear this name. Are you so proud of that time?
[Vault suit] I didn't have time then, but this suit suits you so well. Emphasizes everything is need.
[Idiotic Slut] Recognize my little idiotic wify. And how did you get your lawyer degree? Wait, how you get lawyer degree? In which way, that available to you? Answer me!
[CHR>6] You have become even more beautiful with the apocalypse.

Super Friends

Spoiler

Presy Dent: Humy! Welcome! Welcome! Celebrate with us our new home.
I better go.
Humy not fun. Go. Go.
[Black Widow] Oh no, a whole community of my weaknesses. Big green long fat weaknesses.
Humy smells funny. Is humy in heat? I can help humy with that. Then get to know others. (Sex)
[Party Girl] Sure, I’ll love parties! Let's start with the funniest part – pull out you big green thing.
I like humy. Humy know what is fun. (+Beer and sex) We will have fun and then get to know others.
[Idiotic Slut] I see no reason to refuse.
Yes, humy can find here only good things. (+Beer) Get to know others.
[INT>3] It's not every day that I come across a friendly super mutant society. I need to study it well.
I humy agree stay here? Good. We like humy’s look and smell. Get to know others.

Musa Faka: Hi, humy.
Hi. Are you having a party here?
We find new home. All are glad. Drink! Should be glad too! (+Vodka)
[Party Girl] Heyya! Whatcha doin'? Have time for having fun with me?
Always have time for boobed cunty humy (+Vodka and sex)
[Black Widow] Glad to meet you. Really, really glad. Up to sucking your giant penis glad.
Humy is strange. Never meet humys like her. I have strange feelings. Let me fuck strange humy. (Sex)

Brain: Greetings human. Are you having fun? Could you do me a favor? I want to see your body and how it moves.
Why?
I'm just curious. I'm doing all sorts of things here and the more I know, the better things are.
No.
Sad and disappointed.
Yes.
[You dance for him naked. He is watching you very closely]
Looked enough?
Yes human. Looks like I'm going to have interesting dreams again.
[Party Girl] And now you gonna fuck me, right? Right?
If human so want it.
[Black Widow] Oh, your boner! And what should we do?
I get it, human. Take the position.

Thrasher: We show weakness and now even human slut came to us without fear. Shame on our heads.
Are you not happy about the party?
Not. What is its meaning? We repeat after people, but we are better than them. We are the future!
[Party Girl] Don't be such a Captain Buzzkill.
Maybe we can stop the conversation if nobody likes it?
[Black Widow] Maybe my human body can convince you, that human can be useful to?
No. Go, spend time with others, who enjoy conversations with you.
Well I won't bother you.
Good.

Fool Fool: Hey, hey!
[Idiotic Slut] Yeh, yeh!
Finally, finally! (+ Dirty water)
[Party Girl] Sex, sex?
Yes, yes! (+ Dirty water and sex)
[Black Widow] Come here, I’ll teach you bad things.
Ha, boob and boob, but one fanny! (Sex)

Presy Dent: Humy bring fun. I like humy.
[Party Girl] But we have only just begun!
Humy is very hardy. Then drink this.  (+Super Mutant’s Juice and sex)
[Black Widow] Humy likes you too.
Can’t stand and not fuck humy. Humy is so hot. (Sex)
Well, it's time for me to go.
Oh no, do you hate us, humy? You can’t leave us – we close the door. First help us!
Have you enslaved me?
No, humy. We aggressively ask for your help. You can go after it.
You can't keep me here!
But there are more of us and we are super mutants, and you are only female humy. Look what I can do with you weak body. (Sex)
How can I help you?
Talk to everyone and find out.

Yes, humy?/ I want to fuck sweet humy!
Do you want me to satisfy you, sir?
Yes, do this sati..saty.. this thing for me, humy.
T: Now, I don’t need you skinny human body.
What can I do to get you to agree have sex with me?
Only by proving that you are strong, I recognize your body. Bring deathclaw meat, queen mirelurk meat and yao guai meat. Then I will consider you as worthy to be my sex mate.
I hunted all that monsters.
Fine, human. have access to my cock.
I allow it, not-so-weak-human.
Please free me!
After help. You must help us.
How can I help you, sir?
M: I like fucks. Bring me many sexy humys so we can fuck.
I need to get out of here to collect your harem.
Oh, I didn't think about it. Then promise me that you will collect this harem when you go out.
I promise to collect you a harem when can leave this settlements.
[Lie] I promise to collect you a harem when can leave this settlements.
Good, good, faithful humy. Then if I don’t have many girl, then I want many fuck from only available humy- you. Do this many fucks to me [He show all his fingers]
[After 3 times of sex with him] This was the last tenth “fuck”, sir.
You are lying! Do you think I'm stupid and can't count? Yes, I can't count, but I bended my fingers! For sneaky deception, we will start from the beginning, after this penalty fuck.
Then you fulfilled my help. Don’t forget about my humy’s harem, humy.
B: You need to build 5 beds, to plant 10 mutfruits, conduct water here and repair radio. I can't do it myself. You can also build whatever you want here, if you deem it necessary. And for this I will build a place for you to live.
I'm done hard labor for you.
And I’m done with you place.
[Lie] Thank you! This is a very luxurious home for me.
I tried very hard. Consider that you helped not only me, but all of us.
It's worse than a dog kennel. And the smell is terrible!
This is also a common toilet. There is not much space here, so I decided to combine them. I thought you would appreciate my idea. You can rework it if you want. Fine, consider that you helped not only me, but all of us.
T: Radroaches in the room below. Prove your usefulness and get rid of them.
I got rid of them.
So you're not completely useless.[He slaps you ass] You can go, human.
F: Me wants Grogny back!
What?
Grogny, Grogny!
[Idiotic Slut] Oh, I love those comics too.
Co-mix, co-mix!
Grognak the Barbarian and Return of the Corsair Queen (Limited Edition)
Here is your Grogny?
Yes, yes. Let me kiss you! [He kisses you]

I help them.
Thank you, humy. You can go. But don’t forget visit us. We are always excited to see you.
Super Mutants’ Common Slut Spending time with super mutants teach you a trick or two. You have a chance to pacify super mutants now.

1. is it planned to add a beggar as from TOH? so that not only collected cap, but also the survivor herself would create and give him possession of one of the settlements. This can be, for example, a red rocket or a Sankchuari. It can also be not only a settlement, a house in a good neighborhood or diamond city, purchased or given after a quest.

2. the second idea, in general, is the gradual humiliation of the survivor by the inhabitants of the settlements, for example, in the absence of the necessary resources (water, food, sleeping places, defense), residents will constantly remind the heroine where her place is, perhaps a small beginning from strudgers (when minetmen first come to sanctuary) where he will first politely ask to plant food, and then he will spit on the heroine because she did something wrong

Edited by reckyrd
18 hours ago, reckyrd said:

Yes, it is possible. So far I made Gary Gary Norton as a reference to the Gaenor, but I can always give him more content or introduce a new character.

18 hours ago, reckyrd said:

Yes, I also have ideas for a settlement (with a name to reference Dogville), where settlers enslaved the PC. They force her to build for them, and for herself to build a dog kennel, combined with toilets. But I have not figured out how to make settlements yet. And I cannot give existing NPCs new phrases, otherwise all NPCs in the game may lose the ability to speak.

Next Update:

I decided to add to the next update Bill the Bob (sex with a bloatfly (in the hidden diner unmarked location)) and old Nora's boss (Who helped her get her lawyer degree, if she has low intelligence). What name should I give him? Ugo Brandon (to reference "ugly bastard") or Maxim Dickson (you know, maximum dick). I also cannot give Nate-synth an appearance, which created by player, otherwise he won't have a voice and dialogues. Or default appearance or dialogues. Can anyone know how to fix this?
By the way, I have a list of empty or half-empty locations where I could add my content:

Spoiler

Custom House Tower
Anna's Cafe
Boxing gym
Bridgeway Trust
Cambridge hardware store
Cambridge Park
Charlestown laundry
Christopher Columbus Park
Coastal hideout
Dorchester Heights
Faded Glory laundromat
Fens Way station
Floating barge
Graygarden homestead
Hawthorne Estate
Hidden diner
Hoarder's apartment
Holy Mission Congregation
Old Corner Bookstore
Marlborough house
Mean Pastries
Plumber's Secret
Prost bar
Any Red Rocket
Science Center gift shop
Slocum's Joe (Mass Bay Medical)
University Credit Union
Valenti station

I also created a small mod that adds a new trick to Dogmeat (randomly either his old "serve" or sex). Should I add it to this mod or post it separately as an own mod?

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Yes, it is possible. So far I made Gary Gary Norton as a reference to the Gaenor, but I can always give him more content or introduce a new character.

Yes, I also have ideas for a settlement (with a name to reference Dogville), where settlers enslaved the PC. They force her to build for them, and for herself to build a dog kennel, combined with toilets. But I have not figured out how to make settlements yet. And I cannot give existing NPCs new phrases, otherwise all NPCs in the game may lose the ability to speak.

Next Update:

I decided to add to the next update Bill the Bob (sex with a bloatfly (in the hidden diner unmarked location)) and old Nora's boss (Who helped her get her lawyer degree, if she has low intelligence). What name should I give him? Ugo Brandon (to reference "ugly bastard") or Maxim Dickson (you know, maximum dick). I also cannot give Nate-synth an appearance, which created by player, otherwise he won't have a voice and dialogues. Or default appearance or dialogues. Can anyone know how to fix this?
By the way, I have a list of empty or half-empty locations where I could add my content:

Reveal hidden contents

Custom House Tower
Anna's Cafe
Boxing gym
Bridgeway Trust
Cambridge hardware store
Cambridge Park
Charlestown laundry
Christopher Columbus Park
Coastal hideout
Dorchester Heights
Faded Glory laundromat
Fens Way station
Floating barge
Graygarden homestead
Hawthorne Estate
Hidden diner
Hoarder's apartment
Holy Mission Congregation
Old Corner Bookstore
Marlborough house
Mean Pastries
Plumber's Secret
Prost bar
Any Red Rocket
Science Center gift shop
Slocum's Joe (Mass Bay Medical)
University Credit Union
Valenti station

I also created a small mod that adds a new trick to Dogmeat (randomly either his old "serve" or sex). Should I add it to this mod or post it separately as an own mod?

Glad to see you brought your skills to FO4. I installed TOH but couldn't manage to submit my PC to such humiliation so I started a new one hehe. Are you done with that mod?

I love the beggar quest and the super mutant party. Also bringing people our PC knew 200 years ago in their ghoulified form is genius. With her being a lawyer, maybe bring back people she did wrong and are still resentful like goons she sent to jail, or even an abusive uncle or relative, etc.

A quest for dogmeat/k9s would be nice, the new trick seems small to be its own mod, no? I'd love it if you share regardless.

I also read a few lines that need correcting such as:

I'm just starting to explore current area myself. -> explore the current area

Well if the lady himself proposes. -> lady herself

I allow, slut. -> Go ahead, slut

Kicked ass of the rest of the bands and took their treasure really proved that we are badassest gang here -> Kicking the rest of the bands' ass and taking their treasure really proved we're the most bad-ass gang here

Let's them always penetrate our cunts -> May they always penetrate out cunts

Such honesty! Do I need to spread my legs for this right here? -> Do I need to spread my legs for you right here?

And here excursions are arranged - and here tours are arranged (should also be part of the previous sentence, I believe starting a sentence with "and" isn't right)

I did break and bigger -> I broke but got stronger

Yes, I generally to sarcasm a little -> I tend to use (use/like) sarcasm a little

tug nipples] O! [He start pull you clitoris, put a fingers into your pussy and play with pubic hair -> tug your nipples... he starts to pull your clitoris, put his fingers into your pussy and play with your pubic hair

This doctor quest had me laughing, awesome, more quests with this dude in the future please. Other lines had words in Russian I think that I do not know.

I am going to bed now those are just the first 2 quests. Hope to continue, it was a fun read.

6 hours ago, michelita said:

Are you done with that mod?

No, still full of ideas.

7 hours ago, michelita said:

the new trick seems small to be its own mod, no?

There are also small mods. I am thinking of making it a separate mod, because it changes the original game, which might break something. And if there is a mod that also changes this dialogue, then it will definitely break it.

7 hours ago, michelita said:

I also read a few lines that need correcting such as:

Thank you.

Dogmeat's New Trick released on my Patreon.
As always public release in a week.
Very small mod that adds a new trick to Dogmeat (randomly either his old "serve" or new). This is a standalone mod because it changes vanilla dialog.

Spoiler

GoodBoy.jpg

Edited by DSHV