19 hours ago, Alturistix said:

Wait which house?

The house with working terminal and the chemistry station in the backyard.

12 hours ago, black0jack said:

Hello, where is raider treasure in concord? My marker stunk on entrance raider.  

Hello. Go to Concord Speakeasy and speak with Freaker.

I found this is quite interesting. I hope it can make use of the surrounding. i use AAF to search and i can use different object in the location. The mod didn't seems to use any object rather than the player location (ground). Or maybe that will unlock if i have higher dignity?

So I'm getting a really strange issue with this mod and I can't figure out why or how.

When I start a new game (I don't have an old save to continue from) Nate is invisible in the cryo-chamber, but he's still in there and can be interacted with.
Weirdly, the elevator out of Vault 111 has the same issue and is also invisible but still physically there and can be interacted with. Even stranger, after reaching the surface, the elevator is visible again.

I suspect other things in the game may be effected as well but I haven't gone around to look since I've been hesitant to start a playthrough before getting to the bottom of this, so I don't know for sure.

I'm using XDI but I've tried both the XDI and non-XDI version and the issues seem unaffected.
I've verified it's this mod triggering it by deactivating it and trying without it multiple times, and it is consistently this mod that causes it to happen 10/10.
Any ideas?

Spoiler

SomethingFucky.png

Edited by KicklerOfButts
On 9/4/2021 at 7:18 AM, loen999 said:

The mod didn't seems to use any object rather than the player location (ground).

I did not know about it. I don't even use animation tags. Where can I read more about it?

On 9/4/2021 at 8:15 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

gorilla

Interesting. Maybe add this as immoral experiments at the Institute?

On 9/4/2021 at 3:51 PM, SenseiBlack said:

would you might uploading the script sources?

You mean the scripts of the mod from the Scripts folder? I can find scripts that I named myself, but how can I separate the dialog scripts from other dialog scripts? They have very similar names.

1 hour ago, KicklerOfButts said:

Any ideas?

I had this bug long before the mod was created. And the bug where Nate is staying breaking through the floors of the cryocapsule. Maybe this link help?

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

I had this bug long before the mod was created. And the bug where Nate is staying breaking through the floors of the cryocapsule. Maybe this link help?

All that concludes is to change an ini setting but that just strikes me as putting a patch over the problem without truly addressing it.

It's clearly triggered by the mod or it wouldn't consistently happen only when the mod is active and never when it isn't.
I've tried reinstalling Fallout 4 from scratch and gradually installing my mods one by one to see when it happens and ten times out of ten it's exactly when I install this mod, and it goes away every time after uninstalling or disabling it.

Does it do anything that has to do with textures? Maybe rendering? A memory leak?

After trying to look around on the internet, it seems like "invisible textures" and "things disappearing" like this is usually because the game is trying to render objects that are no longer present in the game. It's commonly triggered by mods that let you scrap things that aren't normally scrapable.
Does that ring any bells as to how the mod could be causing it?

Edited by KicklerOfButts
20 hours ago, loen999 said:

I guess you did not set to use fFurnitureSearchRadius this kind of setting? or just did not turn it on?

I using settings.preventFurniture = true. I changed it to false to use a bed in BOS Hazing. Maybe I should stop to use this line? 

19 hours ago, KicklerOfButts said:

I believe my issue is because of Occlusion Culling, because your mod breaks some precombines/previs.

I don't know how the mod broke it. The mod teleports one NPC there.
It sounds very complicated, I don't know if I can fix it without breaking something else.

On 9/11/2021 at 7:45 AM, DSHV said:

I don't know how the mod broke it. The mod teleports one NPC there.
It sounds very complicated, I don't know if I can fix it without breaking something else.

Can't blame you for that, I don't understand it either.
Guess maybe a more knowledgeable modder might stumble across this in the forums and happen to know what to do? ?

EDIT: It looks like some of the bridge-parts in Diamond City also have the same problem (invisible but still there) but I can't confirm or deny if it's from this mod or elsewhere because I had to wipe the save for unrelated reasons.

Edit 2: Nevermind the the Diamond City report, that one still happens without this mod and is probably because of some other mod I have.

Edited by KicklerOfButts

Hi this is an amazing mod and looking forward to new content !! was just wondering could you flesh out Mr Brandon the Survivors old boss for instance he can say things like "did you not let your husband fuck your ass like i said because i own it" or for him to give degrading scenarios to the survivor by making her tell him how much better he was in bed than her husband Nate.

Or maybe even another or several other people/ghouls from her past which remember her doing sexual favours for them showing how much of a slut the Survivor was before the war?

But of not just filling out Mr Brandon would be great giving him extra degrading dialouge and things he makes the Survivor do.

Anyway great work keep it up

On 9/7/2021 at 9:29 PM, DSHV said:

I using settings.preventFurniture = true. I changed it to false to use a bed in BOS Hazing. Maybe I should stop to use this line? 

That depend on your thought. But I do hope it can make use of the surrounding since there are animation for furniture, making it more animation can be use.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:22 PM, xyzxyz said:

You only get paid once by your old boss?

For every sex.

On 9/18/2021 at 1:26 AM, xyzxyz said:

Where the heck is that medaillon in the diamond city pond?

At the very bottom. You can give up at any time by saying it to Brooke Bones.

23 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Any chance one of the scenarios in this will expand and pervify the 'Pillars of Community' quest?

Of course, judging by ToH, no one is safe. 
I put settings.duration = 30. What is the best time to choose?

19 hours ago, loen999 said:

making it more animation can be use.

I thought it just teleports to a bed, but are there unique animations available only for furniture?