When in conversation with Nuker and choosen alternative Questions, one get to four choices with no way out of the conversation.

The first conversation alternative after delivering letter only had sex and question and two empty choices.

Would be nice with an alternative to end conversation with Nuker.

Assaultron Alice: When doing the activation, the popup for reaching maximum affinity and getting perk spams between each line Alice have.

Will there be an option of upgrading her, considering the message that she needs upgrading when asked for sex?

Edited by xtro334
On 2021/8/4 at PM4点41分, DSHV said:

所以,我的模组计划:

• 现有角色的更多内容。布鲁图斯想向他的朋友们展示他的婊子。我也可以培养他对历史的兴趣。Xana 有母亲,与门徒和先知异象的联系。爱丽丝想要一些她身体的模块。Undien有Mu-group和Overseer(为什么她的神经系统扎得这么好?)。已经在考虑给约翰尼的新案子了——假装成为富人的宠物几天。巴西尔也将回归。也许 Everly Bride 想成为一个真正的新娘?Mr.Brandon 和 Gary Norton可以为 PC 制定新的任务。  
  • 添加男性 PC 的内容。现在所有 NPC(Undien 除外)都默认将 PC 视为女性。
  • 战前内特的女中士。
  • 诺拉囚禁的战前罪犯,她想对她进行甜蜜的报复。(我已经知道他的名字 - 马克西姆迪克森)。
  • 核子世界DLC。
  • 非 XDI 版本,当我确保 1.1 工作正常时。
  • 了解如何与复制另一个 NPC 外观的 NPC 进行对话。如何让NPC呼唤PC的名字。

maybe we can add some NPC to change organizations' purpose? for example, a man joins minutemen and he will send a message that anyone joins munutemen can sleep with nora. and then nora must finish more 'tasks' to get a stronghold.

or another one, after nora join institute, someone(maybe her son) in it will do some 'reproduce' experiments on nora (and it can have results by family planning).

and another idea, a grope of raiders(or gunners?) get into vault 111 and they get the data of it. so they come for nora. using the body of nate to threat nora, they raped nora and have many videos and photos.......

Dr. Doctor: Feels like conversation here need to be polished a bit, and after offering oneself as permanent sex partner, the doctor start to force great with only option of having sex.

The only way out of it is to run away from him before he has time for the next force greeting.

[

22 hours ago, Alturistix said:

There is an error. Bill the Bob is actually on the street below the Hidden diner and not actually in the hidden diner.

Looks like I'll have to move them. But where? Do you know a good place?

20 hours ago, xtro334 said:

When in conversation with Nuker and choosen alternative Questions, one get to four choices with no way out of the conversation.

You can leave any conversation at any time by moving the camera away from an interlocutor. An exit option will take up the space of other option. Sometimes dialog is hidden if the character does not have the required condition, such as a perk.

19 hours ago, xtro334 said:

When doing the activation, the popup for reaching maximum affinity and getting perk spams between each line Alice have.

Yes, this is a reference to the fact that she loves player very much, and also that she is broken and have bugs.

18 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

maybe we can add some NPC to change organizations' purpose?

Good ideas, but I can't give existing NPC dialogs or make general dialogues to the group yet. I'll see how you can solve these problems.

Super friends:

Worked without any problems, but the area is a bit small. Could be nice with an area that had a little more space (so they have space to sleep etc.).

Could also be nice to have other super mutants do things, like brain do.

Think it would benefit from having time in between helping each of them, I kind of went through all the helping in a quick sequence (really did not have any use of the room).

Would be nice to have this one extended with more content since it was one of the best ones.

Could see two direct quests for those super mutants. Getting a bigger place to live and getting that harem.

Changing Love:

Worked without any problems.

Could be nice to enter in conversation why the ghouls did not attack her, and why the deathclaw is such a coward that starts to run away as soon battle against the ghouls starts. ?

Would be nice to have this quest line extended after helping out. Could add a quest for them to find a place to live outside the city, which could involve a cave with deathclaws and other problems.

Interesting that getting the implants here will open conversations in other quests. ??

Edited by xtro334
On 8/17/2021 at 2:33 PM, xtro334 said:

Could be nice with an area that had a little more space

Initially, I wanted to make it a big settlement where you can build, but I saw how to do it and I don't want it. I just didn't have an idea to add something to take the player's time. I can redo PARADASA, but it will take time. 

Yes, implants can help out in some situation.

How I think to continue the content:
Friends We Made... - A new case where PC need to pretend to be a slave of a rich man. I'm thinking of adding another character to Johnny's future team - cynical protectron.
Changing Love  - Everly wants to do it officially and PC will need to find a priest agreeable to lead a wedding between the human and the deathclaw.
I Have Mouth, and I Must Scream - Maybe find clues to this Mu-group?
Nuker - No ideas. Just more fetch quest?
Brutus - Maybe he wants to show his bitch to his fellow raiders? Also find new books about history to shift his personality.
Xana the Insatiable - Her mother, her gang, her visions. Maybe a quest where she starts having severe headaches and PC need to find a doctor. Or give her to Dr. Doctor.
Assaultron Alice - Find for her new details? Although I don't want to add Automatron as requirement. Introduce a new character like Brooke Bones, but for robots?
Super Friends – More help, collecting harem for Musa. Maybe protect them from angry mob?
Just a Few Caps - Give him PC's home in the Diamond city?
Back to Office - More work for him. Can write a report for him or protect him from someone (loan sharks)?
BOS Hazing - No idea.

19 hours ago, zhaozihui111 said:

may someone know what grogny it is?

Yes, it supposed to be unclear. Only low INT characters can understand Fool Fool.

On 2021/8/17 at PM3点11分, DSHV said:

[ 好主意,但我还不能提供现有的 NPC 对话或与小组进行一般对话。我会看看你如何解决这些问题。

i know little thing about making mods, but the mod 'raider pet' has a sililar function, it makes all guards in diamond city say a few specific words.

11 hours ago, dmeac4456 said:

Ok I know I should keep trying to figure it out but I'm at the end of my rope here. What does fool fool want in super friends other then assuming it has something to do with grognak? Anyone know?

Go look for something grognaky in the area...... in all the rooms.

Hint: You did have something grognaky in your home at the start. ?

18 hours ago, Gothuska said:

When installing XDI, make sure there is no DialogueMenu.swf file in your Data\Interface folder. This file is provided in XDI's BA2 archive. Any loose interface file in that folder will take priority and override XDI's file. 

I'm well aware how files work and that wasn't my question.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:01 PM, Alturistix said:

Maybe something like underground slave fights like in ToH?

Nobody is interested in that content and it caused a couple of technical difficulties. For example, when using death's alternative mods.

12 hours ago, dmeac4456 said:

Ok I know I should keep trying to figure it out but I'm at the end of my rope here. What does fool fool want in super friends other then assuming it has something to do with grognak?

He wants the special comics of Grognak, which is on the barrels in the room with the radroach farm.

35 minutes ago, Saya Scarlett said:

I'm well aware how files work and that wasn't my question.

You can use Non-XDI version. There won't be a couple of dialog options.

9 hours ago, xtro334 said:

Go look for something grognaky in the area...... in all the rooms.

Hint: You did have something grognaky in your home at the start. ?

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have assumed reading would be something a mutant could do. Cause I had the costume and the axe and was like no way he wants a comic lol

On 2021/6/30 at PM7点09分, DSHV said:

据我所知,没有必要。

他们不在这些地方,他们应该在哪里?如果你用控制台召唤他们怎么办?(帮助 brutus 0;player.placeatme brutus' id 1)

他开始问:“你需要什么吗,布鲁图斯?” 当PC失去一些尊严时。我还没有找到如何放置标签。 

揭示隐藏内容

这种成瘾是由医生还是用 Addictol 治疗?Brutus 是否有关于淬火戒断的额外对话?小便没有成瘾性。但是你能制作吗?还可以制作 Nuka-Spunk?

Hello, I play this mod with the old save and the new save, but I can't find the NPC character in this mod in the game. Are there any conditions to open it? MCM?

On 8/21/2021 at 2:26 AM, dmeac4456 said:

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have assumed reading would be something a mutant could do.

He likes to watch pictures.

4 hours ago, vfs1175162584 said:

Hello, when I checked the MOD archive, I found that my MOD was turned on in the MO manager, but it didn’t seem to take effect in the game or even in the archive.

Hello. New game is not required for the mod. Which version are you using? What NPCs you looking for? Are these NPCs not summonable with the console?

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

他喜欢看图片。

你好。mod不需要新游戏。您使用的是哪个版本?你在找什么NPC?控制台不能召唤这些 NPC 吗?

I checked it in the MO manager, but when I entered the mod menu in the game, it was not selected (grayed out). Click Enable, and it prompts "This MOD cannot be installed because the dependent files are not on this machine". "Then I installed the MOD and saved it, then canceled the MOD. The saved archive did not show that the MOD was not installed, as if it was not installed at all. I directly put the MOD in the game directory and loaded it, just like it. It’s very strange to use.. ....