On 6/17/2021 at 6:53 AM, DSHV said:

Problems of Survivor

View File

Warning: Disguising, sexist, humiliation and violent content!

Fallout 4's version of my Skyrim mod Troubles of Heroine.

Please support me on Patreon.

There is the hidden parameter Your Dignity, which changes from communicating with Brutus or Xana. To unlock the full potential of it - use the code: set aaayourdignity to 100.

Content:

• Nuker (Greaser ghoul in the Slog). He has a letter delivery small quest.
  • Brutus follower (Captured bold raider in Diamond City prison) Speak to Diamond City Jailer to free him. He has a small task for those сharacters with Intelligence greater than 4.
  • Xana the Insatiable (Bold Raider in the Third Rail in Goodneighbor). She will tell her back story if Your Dignity >= 60.
  • Assaultron Alice (In the Electrical Hobbyist's Club). What happens when you put mods on a military robot. She has an Intelligence check >= 20.
  • BOS Hazing - Knight Mordred (On the Prydwen). Very small content.

Oh, there is also a small Easter egg in Sanctuary Hills.

Requirements

Advanced Animation Framework (AAF) + animations

Extended Dialogue Interface

Perks:

Reveal hidden contents
  • [Idiotic Slut] - INT<4 or Idiot Savant perk;
  • [Intimidation] - STR>8 or Intimidation perk;
  • Bitch of Steel - BoS Hazing;
  • Brutus’ Bitch - Upon reaching highest Affinity with Brutus;
  • Punch Bag - END>8 at Brutus beating;
  • Roboslave - Upon reaching highest Affinity with Alice;
  • Xana’s Slave - Unreachable yet.

Future plans:

• More dialogs;
  • More quests;
  • More situations;
  • More followers;
  • More filth.

Permission:

Do what you want with the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/17/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF + animations, Extended Dialogue Interface

Is always great to have interactive history telling mods, specially if they are anywhere near what is in your own mind, imagination is the limit, are you taking suggestions for new activities and quests? kind of swinger and hotwife content?

On 6/19/2021 at 1:19 AM, Tyralion11 said:

I think there is some errors in the scripts of the dialogue with Brutus.

On 6/19/2021 at 2:52 AM, sfeile said:

I'm running into problems with Brutus as well.

Yes, I just made placeholders for these scenes, except  transitional scene from Neutral to Friend. Is it works (You're not so shitty/Thank you!;Not you;Charming;Thanks?)? I was not sure that this system even works, because I did not saw any messages about affinity changed.

On 6/20/2021 at 2:10 AM, Saya_Scarlett said:

That's a bummer. Guess i'll have to skip this one then...

Well, I can think about non-XDI version with only four options, but not sure if I can do it.

On 6/20/2021 at 8:57 AM, Gamaramdi said:

are you taking suggestions for new activities and quests?

Yes, of course! Ideas for 1.1 so far:

Spoiler

Special Bobbleheads for raise and low dignity; 
Submissive follower, escaped from a mysterious group of sadists;
Your spouse synth;
Friendly Supermutant settlement (prepare you Party Girl perk);
An animal trainer and her Deathclaw (I have already come up with a quest where you need to find a surgeon who will perform an operation on body for handle Deathclaw's size. But girl left surgeon and you need to spend a date with him so that he will agree);
Start of main quest of the mod (I think about a treasure seeker and explorer, who will send to themed for the mod quests. Think about Hornigort, if you played TOH).

Edited by DSHV
Grammar

A standard dialogue begins (with options: what do you think about our relationship, let's have sex, etc.). I tried to choose different options, but the answers are also standard. It seems to me that there should be a special dialogue here, which will lead to an increase in relations, but for some reason some condition does not work.

8 hours ago, DSHV said:

Yes, of course! Ideas for 1.1 so far:

Hide contents

Special Bobbleheads for raise and low dignity; 
Submissive follower, escaped from a mysterious group of sadists;
Your spouse synth;
Friendly Supermutant settlement (prepare you Party Girl perk);
An animal trainer and her Deathclaw (I have already come up with a quest where you need to find a surgeon who will perform an operation on body for handle Deathclaw's size. But girl left surgeon and you need to spend a date with him so that he will agree);
Start of main quest of the mod (I think about a treasure seeker and explorer, who will send to themed for the mod quests. Think about Hornigort, if you played TOH).

Sounds neat. Did you ever manage to add more content for already existing companions? I remember that you wanted some stuff for Cait and Piper that sounded pretty cool.

Edited by 2341
21 hours ago, Tyralion11 said:

It seems to me that there should be a special dialogue here, which will lead to an increase in relations, but for some reason some condition does not work.

Yes, the game does it automatically. "There is a threshold in the affinity value - you need to talk to the player." I am already working on 1.0.3 which will try to fix this. For now you, and others with the same problem, can try the codes: setstage AAACOM*First Follower Name* 120(Hatred Scene Done), 220(Disdain), 330(Admiration->Neutral), 360 (Disdain->Neutral), 407(Friendship), 420(Admiration), 450(Infatuation->Admiration), 480(Neutral->Admiration), 497(Confidant), 525(Infatuation),  550(Admiration-> Infatuation). Pick one number that you think meets the given threshold.

17 hours ago, 2341 said:

Sounds neat. Did you ever manage to add more content for already existing companions?

Unfortunately, you cannot make a soundless voice type for characters with a voiced voice type. Brutus and other characters from the mod have their own voice type, which I created, and I can't even give them some generic voices, like guard's or settler's. Everything will just break. But I can always make own characters.

8 hours ago, Saya_Scarlett said:

but don't bust your head against the wall with it.

It’s not so difficult. I think. Just put main options at higher priority, so that they always show and delete XDI keywords.

34 minutes ago, innaproprett said:

Hey DSHV, unfortunatly 1.0.3 didnt fix the force greet issue for me atleast. I've only tested with Brutus.

I was also wondering if this mod could cause issues? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3276

In either case I've reloaded a save without the above mod to test with Brutus again.

I have not tested the consumables, haven't found them :)

I actually use that mod also...Never even thought about it being an issue, but makes sense..

Hey DHSV,

Just thought I should bring this up if you are trying to make a version with XDI.

At the end of the vanilla quest tradecraft, the player is given the chance to choose a codename (charmer, whisper, professor etc etc) during a conversation with Desdemona. There are more than 4 choices... 6 if i recall. The vanilla interface handles it by having once choice be a "more" option. Choosing "more" leads to 3 more codename choices plus a "back" button that takes you back to the initial 3 choices.

If you can figure out how Bethesda did this, this could be one way of having more than 4 options. Then it would be a case of how to organise them... would the first menu be 3 "vanilla" responses plus a "more" response leading to 3 perk-dependent choices plus a "back" button"? Or you could divide them into one menu with dominant choices and another with submissive choices? Etc etc.

Edited by chipstick

Perhaps the problem is the priority of the quests. For example, when Brutus's quest has a lower priority than his quest for companion dialogues, then he just doesn't talk about his reflections on the Roman Empire. I just put a dummy in his quest - if CA_WantsToTalk==1 -> Setstage 390, where CA_WantsToTalk=2. If it doesn't work with Brutus, then I don't know what else to do. Maybe someone try this with a clean save, without POS?
I do not think that the problem is in the mod that changes affinity.

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

Choosing "more" leads to 3 more codename choices plus a "back" button that takes you back to the initial 3 choices.

Yes, I know how to do it and I already use it in questions. I just didn't want to separate dialogues like that, and also we can't skip the phrases without voices, so it will be annoying to just look at all your options. I can use it, of course, but I think I'll just "hide" skill checks.

Problems of Survivor v1.0.3.1.rar

Hey man cool concept mod, i'll keep and eye on this for sure.

Idk if you still take suggestion for a future update but in the event that you do maybe there could be more ebents for a low intelligence heroine like someone trying to be a "doctor" to try and persuade her to let him do a check up, or a hypnotist who can trick the player into a trance and have their way with her.

Just something i tough would be cool. Keep the good work going love what you did so far.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

If it doesn't work with Brutus, then I don't know what else to do. Maybe someone try this with a clean save, without POS?
I do not think that the problem is in the mod that changes affinity.

For now Brutus says "[Brump]" and don't start infinity greetengs more. Quest stage of AAACOMBrutus changes to 390, but his quest don't start ? I tried this with clean save with only this mod, AAF and XDI active (change affinity level with console).

May be there are other way to start his quest with console command?

17 hours ago, bullog69 said:

dk if you still take suggestion for a future update

Yes, of course. If not for the next update, then for updates after it.

13 hours ago, Tyralion11 said:

May be there are other way to start his quest with console command?

His quest AAAOmnisAmansServusEst is where we release him from prison. After we ask him about his name, there will be an intelligence check (>4) and after 12 hours he will have a new dialogue about the Roman Empire. Stages: 10 - access to him as a companion, 20 - we choose "[INT>4] He drew a parallel with a similar historical event." line, 21 - after 12 hours, 22 - find a book in the library, if we cannot tell about history in our own words with high intelligence, 30 - end of the quest.
--//--

I checked and everything seems to work - Brutus reflects on the history, and the rest of the followers have all their dialogues. Here is the last version and I am waiting for confirmation that companion's force greetings are fixed and post it publicly.

Problems of Survivor v1.0.3.2.rar

Edited by DSHV
New info
5 hours ago, Marshal Lee said:

Is there any possible chance that you will make it available to collect a harem of girls for someone?

You mean like J'zargo's Harem from ToH? Yes, it is possible.

1.0.3:

• Constant force greetings by the mod's companions fix;
  • Non-XDI version.
Edited by DSHV
On 6/25/2021 at 1:08 PM, DSHV said:

You mean like J'zargo's Harem from ToH? Yes, it is possible. 

1.0.3:

• Constant force greetings by the mod's companions fix;
  • Non-XDI version.

Yes like J'zargo's Harem or the vampire lord from the Dawnguard DLC as well. Both of the quests are really hot in my opinion.

Everything so far seems to be working well, thanks for the mod!

Slowly working my way through with Brutus. It would be sweet if there was a way for him to initiate sex, but it's no big deal. I also wish the animation type that were selected was from animations with aggressive tags, or similar.  :)

Spoiler

Got 1 bottle of human sperm from Brutus, got addicted right away. Dont know if it was supposed to be immediate, but it seems to work. +1CHR

Also pee in a bottle, but no addictions from that, atleast yet.

Again, appreciate the work.