I just finished watching Fate Zero and its amazing. Should i watch the original FSN or the current one UBW?

I also suggest not watching the original FSN either and just watching the current UBW.

Also if you want more from the same writer, Gen Urobuchi, you should look into his other stuff like Madoka Magica, which is one of my personally favorite, and Psycho-Pass, which I haven't watched yet personally.

I just finished watching Fate Zero and its amazing. Should i watch the original FSN or the current one UBW?

I also suggest not watching the original FSN either and just watching the current UBW.

May I know why?

If it's about the animation quality, sure, the new UBW is great.

May I know why?

I think it's better to watch from the original FSN because that's where it started (even from the VN storyline). The first one pretty much encompasses how a boy actually accomplishes his childish dream whereas UBW tells with a theme of a boy coming to terms with growing up whereas the last arc (forgot the name right now) centers around the cruel reality of the world. You'll enjoy UBW more after watching FSN. Now, I'm waiting for the last arc to be animated before I get too old to enjoy this stuff.

Finished Danmachi last episode just now. The mass melee a troise is definitely what sells that entire episode.

http://anichart.net/summerseems pretty good

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime: dumb shoujo story I might enjoy I think the manga was fine.

Gatchaman was fine let's see how the next one fares.

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri: interesting concept the manga is fine.

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou dumb harem with monster girls the manga was fine for a while may be worth the watch for a few episodes.

Overlord: Another interesting concept the manga was fine but very few chapters are out, the problem with the reincarnation genre is that the story may go nowhere.

Gangsta is not really my favourite genre but the manga was alright.

Nothing else caught my attention.

May I know why?

Every time someone mentions the original FSN, all I could think about is this scene.

UZmvlun.jpg

May I know why?

I think it's better to watch from the original FSN because that's where it started (even from the VN storyline). The first one pretty much encompasses how a boy actually accomplishes his childish dream whereas UBW tells with a theme of a boy coming to terms with growing up whereas the last arc (forgot the name right now) centers around the cruel reality of the world. You'll enjoy UBW more after watching FSN. Now, I'm waiting for the last arc to be animated before I get too old to enjoy this stuff.

I already beat the VN long time ago, and I agreed with you, that's why I asked him why did he suggest not watching the FSN (Fate route).

If some people hate Fate route, because they didn't like when Arthuria goes back to her world/time and die there, THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE HEAVEN'S FEEL ROUTE (yes, that's is the name of the last arc/sakura route), that route is like "FUCK YOUR SABER WAIFU!!!"

Caution!! Spoiler!!

836321976348565164.jpg

The only route that I like is UBW, that plot twist at the end of the route and that smile....

Every time someone mentions the original FSN, all I could think about is this scene.

yeah... It's too dumb enough to become a meme...

http://anichart.net/summerseems pretty good

From the list, I would probably have a take on

1) Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Sen'eki (War movie? Might as well take a look)

2) Charlotte (Will reserve judgment on this for the first three episodes...)

3) Classroom☆Crisis (The concept is quite interesting in first glance)

4) Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri (Otaku soldier? Pfft! Nothing new after watching Outbreak Company. Still, interested to see how a man with guns will act in the same situation)

5) God Eater (A must watch for me cause I played all the games. Hates the freaking thick eyebrows the studio gave the main character though...)

6) Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan (Read the first LN from my friend's stash. Seems interesting enough for me)

7) Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (I just want to see the MC squirm in animated glory)

8) Overlord (Story seems interesting enough)

9) Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace (same as Charlotte. Will pass judgment after the first three episodes)

10) Rokka no Yuusha (heard the story is pretty bloody for this one)

11) To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd (Watched all the series before so might as well continue on... Okay, I'm in just because I might need another one of those light-hearted series to balance out all the might be gloominess from some of the series I tagged)

12) Ushio to Tora (Ooh! A classic!)

Additionally,

13) Date A Live Movie: Mayuri Judgement (Kurumi! Kurumi! Kurumi!)

14) Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterun da. (The idea caught my attention)

I already beat the VN long time ago, and I agreed with you, that's why I asked him why did he suggest not watching the FSN (Fate route).

If some people hate Fate route, because they didn't like when Arthuria goes back to her world/time and die there, THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE HEAVEN'S FEEL ROUTE (yes, that's is the name of the last arc/sakura route), that route is like "FUCK YOUR SABER WAIFU!!!"

Caution!! Spoiler!!

836321976348565164.jpg

The only route that I like is UBW, that plot twist at the end of the route and that smile....

Ah, that's the name! Heaven's Feel! Like NOT! Not one part of the entire route is remotely heavenly!! Almost all the female characters are fucked! Literally! Worst in Sakura's case!! Damn, the ending's still stuck in my head after all these years, particularly with all those gruesome things Shiro has to go through and the last character left has to grow old and die alone clinging to the mere wish that the certain someone would return one day. Nearly threw a hissy fit after obtaining that ending.

I'm still hoping that the UBW series would end on the happier ending. One more episode to go...

Edit:

Watched Gunslinger Stratos final episode. The ending is pretty heartwarming but also pretty funny in its own way. Kyoka wanted Tohru to conquer the world after they get married. The ending indicates that he probably did bag the whole world.

Gate: Jietai seems too be too much on the humour side of things, only one episode out but it probably won't be as good as the manga, it needed to be more violent or at least more intense.

Gangsta was what I was expecting, not really my thing but I guess I'll watch it one episode at a time if I'm not busy playing games.

I'm picky with Anime. I tend to stay away from the cutesy huge-eyed normal stuffs.

Berserk

Attack on Titan

Samurai Champloo

Black Lagoon

Anything by Hayao Miyazaki

SOA

Ergo Proxy

Death Note

Afro Samurai

Queens Blade ( yeah its cute, but... boobs)

Ergo Proxy Opening:

What are some good gory fighting animes? Awesome moves, lots of action and blood, blood, blood?

Let's see: Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, Afro Samurai, Shigurui, Hellsing, Fist of the North Star, Basilisk, Gantz and Ninja Scroll. I've seen all of these at least once and I can vouch that they are good animes to watch.

Can't quite remember the name but I think there's one anime called M.D. Geist; M.D. as in Most Dangerous. It's a short sci-fi old school military combat with nice gadgets. The best part is that the world is brought to a ruin not by some villain with some god complex but by the main character himself at the very beginning.

Has anyone noticed the pandemic of animes about some nerds living in some virtual game world or some similar crap?

Yes, it's probably because of how well received SAO was (even though it was incredibly mediocre) and since the anime business is run by Otakus who are scared to try something new they just ape someone else's good idea (or mediocre one in this case.)

Has anyone noticed the pandemic of animes about some nerds living in some virtual game world or some similar crap?

Yes, it's probably because of how well received SAO was (even though it was incredibly mediocre) and since the anime business is run by Otakus who are scared to try something new they just ape someone else's good idea (or mediocre one in this case.)

Oh yea SAO... honestly it felt like the wet dream of some losers made into an anime.

like girls liking you for being good at a... mmorpg (lol).

this covers it pretty well though I never got past the first episode.

Actually, SAO was first created as a one volume LN as I was informed by my friend. The sudden attention it got right then forced the author to continue adding side stories until it became what it is today. Still, it's a fun read if you're not too picky on the details. However, I think the author doesn't realize how to end that particular series anymore...

Girls falling for you in the first setting (Aincrad) is understandable cause it really is a matter of life and death; either you got your brain fried or your real world body wasted away with time... The whole idea is quite scary. So, being a hero in SAO does have a real weight to the title. ALO is the point where things start to get a bit tedious as there's always a big bad to beat in each following arc though the ALO big bad had it coming from miles away. Afterwards, things kind of got out of hand. Particularly with the introduction of that darn four-eyed government servant. Every damn time there's something "fishy", he'll be there.

The harem genre has been going on for years spreading to other genres like a bad case of lice and this is what sets you off?

Yes: http://myanimelist.net/anime/30782/Bikini_Warriors

But really no, thats not what sets me off, its when shows set in game worlds or something nonsensical like anything school related... the characters take themselves way to seriously... Like bro, you are playing a video game. Why are you grunting for when you're dying? just call the other player a fag and insert a mom joke. 0/10 realism. lol.

Well there is another one called Overlord, saw the first episode.

It was not too bad, it did not seem to take itself too seriously and the manga had much more comedic relief rather the 'sexuality' shown in the anime.

read the 7 chapters available and it seems to be a solid 6/10, its nothing too revolutionary but I can probably guess the storyline from the 4th chapter.

Hopefully they will try to add a little more comedy and make him become the stereotypical demon lord Japanese anime fantasies seem to re-use so much. Though this time make it so he just stumbles into the role unwittingly rather than on purpose.

BTW, apparently in Japanese the english word 'Bitch' stands for 'whore/slut' instead of its english meaning... like 'spiteful', 'subservient' or 'complainer'.

very interesting...

Just watched Overlord ep 01 myself. Seems to be more of a solid start from what I first imagined. Can't get a stable connection with Mangafox to read the manga right now... Since the OP foreshadows the rise of the Dark Knight (his alter ego [read: another avatar]) or something of that  line, I guess it's more of a Demon Lord on one side and a Blood Knight on another. Still, the first episode seems familiar somehow... almost as if I had seen this story progression somewhere before...

Also, loved the OP. The ED, however, sent chills down my spine. Albedo almost looks like Gasai Yuno in one of the frame.

Just finished Deadman Wonderland. Dissapointingly few episodes for such a seemingly huge story, so I'm walking away feeling I only saw 20% of what it has to offer. The gore was alright, animations are very pretty, music sucks, and the fighting is sadly too in between, and then when it does happen, people hold back waaay too much. It would have been much more more fun if the thing started with the main kids fully awakened instead of having to gradually come into their power. I guess for that part, I'll have to pick up the manga and hope it's more in-depth.

Overall, it was pretty not-bad. Looking forward to the read.