I wasn't talking about  ZnT that time I was just speaking about anime in general.

I agree with you there, I think anime has gone abit downhill lately. Too much fanservice. But once in a while something good comes.

Like watamote, 0 fighting, 0 action. Still really good i think.

Well every person has their own taste so... Yeah some people will like some anime for fan service, harem, psychological stuff, etc... but  this doesn't mean than one person is better than the other one.

Some people hate lucky star for exemple, I quite enjoyed it in fact, not for the "moe" thing ( this is not really cute... ) but because it was quite fun.

Anyway don't fight for some stupid things :D

And share some underrated anime that you think people should have a look ^^

Well every person has their own taste so... Yeah some people will like some anime for fan service, harem, psychological stuff, etc... but  this doesn't mean than one person is better than the other one.

Some people hate lucky star for exemple, I quite enjoyed it in fact, not for the "moe" thing ( this is not really cute... ) but because it was quite fun.

Anyway don't fight for some stupid things :D

And share some underrated anime that you think people should have a look ^^

That is very true. so many people say One Piece is a good anime but I only made it to ep 100 before I dropped it.

Some of My older anime favorites would be Blue Seed, Blue Gender, Asura Cryin S1/S2, DearS, and Ghost Hunt.

I dropped it after 3ep :) Just not my thing.

Serei no moribito deserves to get mentioned, but Its probably not an underrated show.

Hmm If you like comedy check out jakitate Japan, that one is pretty underrated I think. It's about baking bread :D But it's awesome, I recomend to atleast try it if you don't know about this yet.

I'm not really into Dubbed anime, because I tend to hate french voices into series,anime ( Sometimes they are doing great but well my taste).

English Dubbed would be harder for me to understand but a good thing for my understanding. But still the same problem with the voices.

I don't know may be because I like the japenese language or something...

Anyway I bookmark them and I'll have a look another time :)

edit : I really liked kaiji by the way, one of my most favorite anime.

Btoooom was interesting but they need to finish it just like a lot of anime out there that get one or two seasons if they are lucky then die.

Yeah it's really a shame when they don't wrap things up. :( Maybe season 2 will come one day....

I feel same for deadman wonderland. Now I'm reading it. ( havent finished yet).

I'm not really into Dubbed anime, because I tend to hate french voices into series,anime ( Sometimes they are doing great but well my taste).

English Dubbed would be harder for me to understand but a good thing for my understanding. But still the same problem with the voices.

I don't know may be because I like the japenese language or something...

Anyway I bookmark them and I'll have a look another time :)

edit : I really liked kaiji by the way, one of my most favorite anime.

If you like Kaiji alot then you definatly should try One Outs. It's also about a gambler. And he is really great at reading other peoples emotions and taking advantage of it.

Btoooom was interesting but they need to finish it just like a lot of anime out there that get one or two seasons if they are lucky then die.

Yeah it's really a shame when they don't wrap things up. :( Maybe season 2 will come one day....

I feel same for deadman wonderland. Now I'm reading it. ( havent finished yet).

Yes! Deaman wonderland, i really enjoyed it but strange enough not many people did. They should have continued that one :(

Always possible I mean look at The Fafner series. The first one game out 11 years ago and they just started a new one that picks up a few years after the 11 year old series.

Always possible I mean look at The Fafner series. The first one game out 11 years ago and they just started a new one that picks up a few years after the 11 year old series.

Yeah :D

well, atleast Btoooms 1st season ending wasn't as bad as some others like "Problem chldren are coming from another world" It was a fun show but kinda pointless since they stop it so early.

Well all of the protagonists from those kind of anime are like that, dense as a black hole.

Tokyo Ghoul dude watch it!

S1 was a let down but now that he has changed it looks like it might be better

Better brace yourself. I'll bet you're gonna be shocked by the ending of S2 which will probably be quite bloody since they are following the manga quite faithfully up to this point. That's what kickstarted the second series of the manga.

Lolwut? Did you even read the manga? They left out so many things in the anime, especially the infamous "bone" scene and last time I checked Kaneki didn't join the Aogiri. lol

It's either he watched the anime and didn't read the manga or he read the manga and didn't watch the anime. :P

Well, I did say "quite", didn't I? I am aware that there's a number of alteration involved, including the choice before Kaneki went off the sanity slope was changed to a pair of lovers from the mother and child scenario. It's a twelve episodes per arc series so I doubt you really need the "meat factory" thing which doesn't really have that much impact aside from showing how disgusted of Kaneki knowing what it's like dissecting a corpse for dinner and go straight for the torture scene instead. I would say most of the core story is there. Can't really be sure if any of these cut scenes would play a role in Re: later when that is animated...

I have both the manga (RAW) and first arc Tokyo Ghoul 12 episodes anime (RAW) right here just to be clear.

(for the posts about Is the order a rabbit (out of some reason i can't quote :v)

if you guys like such anime, i could recommend hanamaru youchien :3

for recommending anime, though these were most likely already posted like 1 million times:

for good mecha code geass is obviously a great anime

but if you like some romance, one of my absolute favorites is eureka seven

other good mechas would be gurren lagann or accel world(if you can bare with the protagonist)

for ecchi i would say to love ru, kanokon, bravo girls and dxd are pretty good

for slice of life/comedy: seitokai yakuindomo(halfway ecchi though), daily live of highschool boys, hayate no gotoku or flcl

for horror/psychological: higurashi, another

can't think of really decent action animes right now though

After watching two episodes of Junketsu no Maria I'm under the firm impression that the whole premise of the show is stupid. She looses her powers if she looses her virginity!!? So basically that only leaves two ways for her to loose her powers willingly or through rape.

If she didn't wan't to loose her powers she would never willingly loose her virginity even if she loved someone and I can't really see them getting away with rape in an anime not in this day and age.