SexChat A SexLab Mod (V1.0.1 updated to avoid dialogue clash with AP)

Very practical mod. It's better than the spells. And I made my own Spanish translation.

Nice with the translation - If you want to repackage the mod as a Spanish language version to share on here by all means feel free to do so. I'll even add the download link in the first post if you wish.

How about a foreplay option that plays the foreplay animations?

Not sure how many animations are tagged as foreplay, that's something I need to spend some time investigating just to learn all the tags for the existing animations. Hopefully they may even be readable in the downloads. I will investigate though.

Just a few suggestions, as well as touching on some of the ideas already mentioned.

* For starters, I would really like to see this mod incorporate the use of speech craft for success/failure chances.

* Going based off the success/failure chances, opening up a dialogue option upon failure to either walk away, or initiate a 'rape attempt' via a brawl, etc. (I would say keep this simple, as rape should really be left to a mod that is focused on the rape aspects, and able to go much more in depth, more so when you, as the creator, don't have a real interest in the subject matter.)

* Based on how high a player's speech craft is, having NPC's seek out the player for sex acts based on a random percent chance, of which the player can either accept, deny, or respond with 'Maybe later'. Upon being denied, it should set the NPC to a rejected state so they don't ask again, and for a 'Maybe later' leaving it so that they have a chance of asking again at a later time.

A lot of this depends on how far you want to go with this mod, but all the same, nice work. I'd very happily use this mod if you do in fact decide to go down the route of using speech craft for success rates. Regardless, thanks for giving us the gift of your labors.

Just a few suggestions, as well as touching on some of the ideas already mentioned. * For starters, I would really like to see this mod incorporate the use of speech craft for success/failure chances. * Going based off the success/failure chances, opening up a dialogue option upon failure to either walk away, or initiate a 'rape attempt' via a brawl, etc. (I would say keep this simple, as rape should really be left to a mod that is focused on the rape aspects, and able to go much more in depth, more so when you, as the creator, don't have a real interest in the subject matter.) * Based on how high a player's speech craft is, having NPC's seek out the player for sex acts based on a random percent chance, of which the player can either accept, deny, or respond with 'Maybe later'. Upon being denied, it should set the NPC to a rejected state so they don't ask again, and for a 'Maybe later' leaving it so that they have a chance of asking again at a later time. A lot of this depends on how far you want to go with this mod, but all the same, nice work. I'd very happily use this mod if you do in fact decide to go down the route of using speech craft for success rates. Regardless, thanks for giving us the gift of your labors.

I do like the idea of a speech craft version of this mod, although my plans for that go way beyond just a simple speech craft check, I want to incorporate as much as possible into any such mod, some of the ideas I am kicking around for such a mod are:

Different dialogue styles, so you can be aggressive at chatting someone up (may work better on someone like Aela) to flattering (may work better on more high born ladies).

Perceived social standing - For example it should be almost impossible for a lvl 1 character who has done nothing to chat up someone like Elisif the fair.

The situation - Again someone like Elisif is hardly likely to give in to her feelings when surrounded by her entourage.

Clothes - Does the player look like a great adventure or like a beggar?

Has the player killed Alduin? Saving the world should definitely open some more doors for the player.

Is the player trying to chat someone up who is married? If they are married then they aren't likely to give in so easy, unless they aren't happily married.

And just about anything else I can think of to make it more of a role playing thing than just a way to start sex :)

That being said, I have a couple more ideas for mods that I want to make using SexLab, and at least one of those (if it's possible) I will be doing first, hopefully this weekend if all goes well. 

Very practical mod. It's better than the spells. And I made my own Spanish translation.

Nice with the translation - If you want to repackage the mod as a Spanish language version to share on here by all means feel free to do so. I'll even add the download link in the first post if you wish.

Let me review translation. If you think, I will share only the esp file as optional. And spanish sugestions by private message for not mix languages on this topic.

A rape chat would probably involve a brawl or fight.

1) Ask for sex.

2) Get rejected.

3) Brawl/defeat her in combat/Use a calm or paralyze spell.

4) Rape ensues.

I don't know how complicated it would be to code this.

Of course, rape will get you a bounty so it's best to do it in a private area.

This.  This would be awesome.

A rape chat would probably involve a brawl or fight.

1) Ask for sex.

2) Get rejected.

3) Brawl/defeat her in combat/Use a calm or paralyze spell.

4) Rape ensues.

I don't know how complicated it would be to code this.

Of course, rape will get you a bounty so it's best to do it in a private area.

This.  This would be awesome.

I think point 3 should be like guard arrest, with 3 options. 1) No matter, there are more women. 2) I'll pay you for the service. 3) one way or another (rape).

How about a foreplay option that plays the foreplay animations?

Not sure how many animations are tagged as foreplay, that's something I need to spend some time investigating just to learn all the tags for the existing animations. Hopefully they may even be readable in the downloads. I will investigate though.

There's two of them I believe the ones by Arrok.

I did my own change on the "Hey there handsome" using the simple Skyrim String Localizer. I changed it into "Hi there! You lokk handsome, man!", (It's a joke).

Now I'll start with the Italian translation, as I did for Kinky Perks.

It plans to release the Italian translation here I would be interested already, thank you.

I did my own change on the "Hey there handsome" using the simple Skyrim String Localizer. I changed it into "Hi there! You lokk handsome, man!", (It's a joke).

Now I'll start with the Italian translation, as I did for Kinky Perks.

Grazie! :)

My 2 cents...

First, thank you for your hard work and sharing =)

Second, in the speech check area, you can do a domination skill check. If you intimidate the person, maybe they will give in fearfully (any kind of voice acting files floating around for that tone?)

Third, weapons - if you have a weapon out, you can threaten them in which they can A) Run, B ) pull out a weapon if they have one and fight or C) Fearful submission/surrender

Fourth - I like the idea of 'tearing off' their main shirt/dress while they are resisting or trying to flee. A great way to enjoy BBP/TBBP animations ;)

Fifth - I'd like to see this applied to NPCs as well - Bandits, beggers jumping women at night in dark alleys, a lust filled citizen sneaking around at night with a mask jumping women randomly, etc.

Sixth - Disquises. If one is wearing a mask and his special set of 'stalker clothing' by night, but other clothing by day, then the victim would not know who he/she was and no bounty would occur...

...And, if it happens out of sight of guards, on a successful threat that keeps the victim quiet, treat it like one is sneaking and the guards don't notice unless the victim runs to them or screams, etc. When something is happening two houses away in the backyard and the victim is terrified and doesn't

resist or fight back, how would the guards know??

Edit:  2 more things...

1) A key to hit that means "I yield/don't kill me/I surrender". A FONV mod had this option. But I think it would be good if outmatched, one could do the surrender thing and that could lead to several scenarios...

2) Clothing makes a difference (someone mentioned something similar already), but in this case, if oen is walking around nakid, the chances of getting jumped increase dramatically. Also, type of clothing might matter as well - begger's rags increase chance by 50% (just a begger, no one will really care) vs. Rich merchant cloths (influential, might have connections that lead to trouble).

Also, if one comes up against a couple of foes and one of them jumps the char, it would be really nice if the other didn't kill the player's character while in the act, and also maybe not right after. His/her buddy just had some fun with the poor victim, let the buddy do as he pleases next - let victim go, bind victim and (start that slavery mod if loaded), or offer victim to buddy, etc.

Just my immediate thoughts on what would make it more interesting for me personally. No idea if any of this is even possible =P

What you're missing in the "rape" mods is also what is missing from the general "sex" mods. General sex normally starts with warming up touching, holding, kissing and foreplay before sex. In a similar vein rape is an act of dominance and violence so you should expect to see beating and humiliation as well as the sex part.

To resolve those we still need more animations to fill in those gaps in both of these scenarios, so far all we've really had much of is just the "main event" part but it lacks the build up.

What you're missing in the "rape" mods is also what is missing from the general "sex" mods. General sex normally starts with warming up touching, holding, kissing and foreplay before sex. In a similar vein rape is an act of dominance and violence so you should expect to see beating and humiliation as well as the sex part.

To resolve those we still need more animations to fill in those gaps in both of these scenarios, so far all we've really had much of is just the "main event" part but it lacks the build up.

Actually, I was trying some things out last night, and I may have thought of a way to at least add some type of build up. Using the playactionwithtarget() command you can play various in game anims (for example knockdowns) to at least add some level of build up. So a possible series of events could be:

Initiate rape sequence (possibly by starting to remove your own clothes, so the victim realises what is happening)

Victim runs

You chase your victim

When you catch them use the playidlewithtarget command to knock them down (stripping some of their clothes in the process, or possibly all of the to the preset victim stripping level in sexlab)

They get up and run again

When you catch them again you use playidlewithtarget to play the knock down animation again, then the rape action begins

The above is for a none combat scenario, but I guess you could add the same or similar into a combat rape once the victim has yielded?

As promised, here is the Italian traslation.

NOTE: it is ONLY the esp file, you still need to install the whole mod first, then overwrite the esp with this one.

SexLab SexChat.esp

Nota per coloro di lingua Italiana:

ho cercato di essere abbastanza fedele all'originale ma, contemporaneamente, anche un po' "soft".

Se ci sono frasi o termini di cui non siete convinti, vi prego di farmelo sapere.

It's not actually not that difficult to change dialogue in the CK. I myself changed a few things in "Working Girl" and I am a fledging modder.

All you do is open up the Esp in the CK.

Find the quest - double click on it, click on Dialogue Views (unless it's a script in that case just edit the dialogue in a script editor) and click on each instance - You can change either the initial dialogue or the reply dialogue this way by double clicking the phrase and editing it.

True enough, indeed I did the same in another mod (may have been an early version of AP). If anyone wants to change any of the dialogue they should absolutely feel free to do so - If they want to play with any part of the mod (the dialogue scripts etc) I would encourage them to, I even deliberately included the source for the scripts in the download for that very reason. The more people that get into modding the more mods there will be so it's a win win. If someone does play around with it and breaks it I am more than happy to try and help them fix it again, though keep in mind I am very much a beginner as far as Skyrim scripting goes, indeed the only way I was able to get this to work myself was thanks to Ashal being so helpful and answering some pretty basic questions for me.

That being said I will update the opening dialogue line this evening and re-upload. Would much rather not have it clashing with another modders work :)

Not tried the new version dialogue yet but the rest seemd absolutely fine - I agree about playing around with mods -as that's how you learn. 

I have a few idea's of my own, I still want a proper sleep mod - where it doesn't just fade to black and it shows you getting onto the bed, changing into sleep clothes and then letting you set the timer, getting up and carrying on - even with Lovers Comfort, that would work as that's not triggered until the sleep process is finished

I'm also trying to get FreshFish to see if he's willing to let anybody expand Niruin's Business Plan as he's finished with it now - I think it would make a great Sexlab plug-in and with this mod and "Working girl" using either a perk structure where you gain experience or letting you choose what you actually want or offer then I think it could be the ultimate prostitution mod.

I messaged Freshfish on the Nexus a few days ago but he's not replied yet, but it's early days yet. Will keep everybody informed.

just tested ..........very nice ! i like the idea to use dialog for start , look more logical (in some sense) than the magic spell, specially for no rape sex.

the dialog is good too ( Dibella blessing !..........Oh my..... XD ) , but if its possible , can you add an specific dialog for the husband/wife ? something little different than other npc dialog you see ...

thanks for share good idea script ^^

on the technical side, so far it works flawlessly. Good work. looking forward for you next upgrade.

Regardingt he dialogue, maybe a good idea would be to add the following options. When a female talkes to another female you can have 2 options. One for the player to be active (male role), and one for the player to be passive (female role). This way you have covered pretty much any way of sex besides male gay.

This is just the scripting and what not right it doesn't add animations on it's own?

Sex lab is the framework that contains the animations and this is a mod to go with it to initiate the animations through dialogue.

It's not actually not that difficult to change dialogue in the CK. I myself changed a few things in "Working Girl" and I am a fledging modder.

All you do is open up the Esp in the CK.

Find the quest - double click on it, click on Dialogue Views (unless it's a script in that case just edit the dialogue in a script editor) and click on each instance - You can change either the initial dialogue or the reply dialogue this way by double clicking the phrase and editing it.

True enough, indeed I did the same in another mod (may have been an early version of AP). If anyone wants to change any of the dialogue they should absolutely feel free to do so - If they want to play with any part of the mod (the dialogue scripts etc) I would encourage them to, I even deliberately included the source for the scripts in the download for that very reason. The more people that get into modding the more mods there will be so it's a win win. If someone does play around with it and breaks it I am more than happy to try and help them fix it again, though keep in mind I am very much a beginner as far as Skyrim scripting goes, indeed the only way I was able to get this to work myself was thanks to Ashal being so helpful and answering some pretty basic questions for me.

That being said I will update the opening dialogue line this evening and re-upload. Would much rather not have it clashing with another modders work :)

Not tried the new version dialogue yet but the rest seemd absolutely fine - I agree about playing around with mods -as that's how you learn. 

I have a few idea's of my own, I still want a proper sleep mod - where it doesn't just fade to black and it shows you getting onto the bed, changing into sleep clothes and then letting you set the timer, getting up and carrying on - even with Lovers Comfort, that would work as that's not triggered until the sleep process is finished

I'm also trying to get FreshFish to see if he's willing to let anybody expand Niruin's Business Plan as he's finished with it now - I think it would make a great Sexlab plug-in and with this mod and "Working girl" using either a perk structure where you gain experience or letting you choose what you actually want or offer then I think it could be the ultimate prostitution mod.

I messaged Freshfish on the Nexus a few days ago but he's not replied yet, but it's early days yet. Will keep everybody informed.

As much as I like the idea of perks I saw somewhere that it was not possible to add new perks but only to modify existing ones, the only way would maybe to use a transformation like werewolf as they have their own perks, who thought Superwhore?

Again I dont know if you can add a new transformation from scratch and how deep modding that will need, obviously every modder did overhaul of existing ones, I wouldnt care replacing one for a whore system tho as I am not playing werewolf or vampire :)