SexChat A SexLab Mod (V1.0.1 updated to avoid dialogue clash with AP)

It's not actually not that difficult to change dialogue in the CK. I myself changed a few things in "Working Girl" and I am a fledging modder.

All you do is open up the Esp in the CK.

Find the quest - double click on it, click on Dialogue Views (unless it's a script in that case just edit the dialogue in a script editor) and click on each instance - You can change either the initial dialogue or the reply dialogue this way by double clicking the phrase and editing it.

True enough, indeed I did the same in another mod (may have been an early version of AP). If anyone wants to change any of the dialogue they should absolutely feel free to do so - If they want to play with any part of the mod (the dialogue scripts etc) I would encourage them to, I even deliberately included the source for the scripts in the download for that very reason. The more people that get into modding the more mods there will be so it's a win win. If someone does play around with it and breaks it I am more than happy to try and help them fix it again, though keep in mind I am very much a beginner as far as Skyrim scripting goes, indeed the only way I was able to get this to work myself was thanks to Ashal being so helpful and answering some pretty basic questions for me.

That being said I will update the opening dialogue line this evening and re-upload. Would much rather not have it clashing with another modders work :)

Not tried the new version dialogue yet but the rest seemd absolutely fine - I agree about playing around with mods -as that's how you learn. 

I have a few idea's of my own, I still want a proper sleep mod - where it doesn't just fade to black and it shows you getting onto the bed, changing into sleep clothes and then letting you set the timer, getting up and carrying on - even with Lovers Comfort, that would work as that's not triggered until the sleep process is finished

I'm also trying to get FreshFish to see if he's willing to let anybody expand Niruin's Business Plan as he's finished with it now - I think it would make a great Sexlab plug-in and with this mod and "Working girl" using either a perk structure where you gain experience or letting you choose what you actually want or offer then I think it could be the ultimate prostitution mod.

I messaged Freshfish on the Nexus a few days ago but he's not replied yet, but it's early days yet. Will keep everybody informed.

As much as I like the idea of perks I saw somewhere that it was not possible to add new perks but only to modify existing ones, the only way would maybe to use a transformation like werewolf as they have their own perks, who thought Superwhore?

Again I dont know if you can add a new transformation from scratch and how deep modding that will need, obviously every modder did overhaul of existing ones, I wouldnt care replacing one for a whore system tho as I am not playing werewolf or vampire :)

Ah, I didn't mean perks as in like the "perks tree's."  I meant that after 10 requests, you move on to somthing a bit more daring and so forth. Working Girl unlocks different animation as you go along, culminating in a threesome as she get's more confident. That's what I meant.  Niruin's Business Plan lets the girls become independent after 10 clients - that's what I was getting at. :-)

something good in futur if you can add the "sexchat for sexlab" plugin in the sexlab MCM menu , and find the way for allow 3some animation with, like add an dialog option "are you ok for 3some?" and then go talk with the 3some npc want in sex "you ok for a 3some ?" and if the npc accept, the sex begin, the MCM menu can allow to choose magic or dialog option .... just an suggestion ^^

Hi,i translate your mod into chinese ,can i upload it to 3DM?I will give your link and name on it :P

You can freely upload the SexChat mod to wherever you wish, and however you wish. Only the SexChat part though, you will need to provide a link back to this website for the SexLab framework by Ashal.

Hi,i translate your mod into chinese ,can i upload it to 3DM?I will give your link and name on it :P

You can freely upload the SexChat mod to wherever you wish, and however you wish. Only the SexChat part though, you will need to provide a link back to this website for the SexLab framework by Ashal.

ok,i have already give the sexlab‘s link back,thank you :D

Just to let everyone know, a new version of this mod is on the way, hopefully to be released this weekend as a separate mod to this one (in the new one your chat up lines don't always work, so I will leave this as just a way to start sex via dialogue).

Features of the new mod (SexLab Romance) include the chance of success being determined by your speechcraft, your character level, major quests that you have completed, your standing within the hold (Thanes get more action), The social position of the NPC you are hitting on, if they are married or not, if they are seeing someone else (Skyrim rather sweetly calls it courting!), your respective races (sorry cats, but if you aren't trusted enough to be let into the cities then those humans are not going to be too keen to put out), NPC sexuality (straight, gay, bi) and a few other things. You will be able to adjust the difficulty of both the chance of success, and also be able to turn off some features like sexuality and race checks. Yes I will add in an option to intimidate the NPC if you fail, which will lead to having the option to rape them as so many of you want that feature, but that part may not be as fully developed in the first release as I want it to be.

In that new system can you have an option for spouses and followers?

The dialogue will be different for Spouses and Followers, and when talking to both Spouses and Followers you receive a bonus to your chance to succeed. That being said, in absolutely all cases regardless of who you are speaking to there is always a 1% chance of failure as an absolute minimum regardless of everything else. So while your Spouse will be very keen on having sex with you, there will be those 1 out of a 100 times where they will have a headache*

*Actually, basing this on real life, maybe it should be a lot higher than 1 out of a 100 :)

In that new system can you have an option for spouses and followers?

The dialogue will be different for Spouses and Followers, and when talking to both Spouses and Followers you receive a bonus to your chance to succeed. That being said, in absolutely all cases regardless of who you are speaking to there is always a 1% chance of failure as an absolute minimum regardless of everything else. So while your Spouse will be very keen on having sex with you, there will be those 1 out of a 100 times where they will have a headache*

*Actually, basing this on real life, maybe it should be a lot higher than 1 out of a 100 :)

Awesome looking forward to it! Looking forward to some loving dialogue for followers like "Hey honey...."

very nice! been waiting for this development to start a fresh game.

sex gameplay mechanics is what makes sex mods the most fun for me, so when this new version comes out, and the new courtship system mod comes out, we will only be missing a "defeated" mod for it to cover all gameplay aspects of sex :D

Hi didn't see this but if it has been suggested or included I'm sorry but would it be possible to work toward NPC's chatting up the player. You spend ages getting your character right, its a bit offensive that no one seems interested unless you compel them with some form of spell.

Hi didn't see this but if it has been suggested or included I'm sorry but would it be possible to work toward NPC's chatting up the player. You spend ages getting your character right, its a bit offensive that no one seems interested unless you compel them with some form of spell.

Unlikely to be in the first version of the new Romance mod, but definitely planned for futures releases - I am desperately trying to work out a way for NPC's to assess the clothing you are wearing for 'sexiness' - There are so many incredible clothing mods out, and I would love to try and work out a way for NPC's to notice that you are dressed provocatively/sexily. Unfortunately it doesn't look as though it is going to be remotely possible but I am hoping something may just come to me as a way to fake it. :(

That said even if I can't add that do expect things such as previous lovers to approach you, and the odd random stranger hopefully, will need to work on that though and make sure it doesn't interrupt the game too much.

As far as progress goes, pretty much everything is done for a first release except the sex and the dialogue, taking a break now though, so it won't be available until sometime tomorrow, unless my insomnia kicks in and I program through the night.

Hah - Just realised how off it sounds to describe a mod that initiates sex through dialogue to be pretty much done except for the sex and dialogue!!! What I mean to say is that the 650 ish lines of code that are used to calculate your chance to get some with a given PC is done and tested to death, as is the code that lets you lead your romantic target off to another location to do the nasty! In theory I could throw some sex and dialogue code together in about 30 minutes, but after spending so long adding the role playing part I don't want to ruin the mod by cobbling together the last bit.

From what I saw it is quite binary and you are either naked or dressed, no matter what you wear.

For example walking in Radiant Raiment in Solitude you will be treated like shit even if you walk in with the Radiant Raiment outfit on.

I'd love to see a mod managing to asses the 'sexiness' of your character but I think that will require intense scripting if it is even doable to begin with.

As for the random stranger you could do that available only in taverns and player homes to start with, I have troubles doing that in the wilds anyway :P

Also it might be an option to have some bandits asking you to pay with your body for safe passage? Same way as the bandit in Valtheim tower asking you gold the first time you pass by? Dont know if it is doable though just an idea poping out....

Unlikely to be in the first version of the new Romance mod, but definitely planned for futures releases - I am desperately trying to work out a way for NPC's to assess the clothing you are wearing for 'sexiness' - There are so many incredible clothing mods out, and I would love to try and work out a way for NPC's to notice that you are dressed provocatively/sexily. Unfortunately it doesn't look as though it is going to be remotely possible but I am hoping something may just come to me as a way to fake it. :(

That said even if I can't add that do expect things such as previous lovers to approach you, and the odd random stranger hopefully, will need to work on that though and make sure it doesn't interrupt the game too much.

As far as progress goes, pretty much everything is done for a first release except the sex and the dialogue, taking a break now though, so it won't be available until sometime tomorrow, unless my insomnia kicks in and I program through the night.

Hah - Just realised how off it sounds to describe a mod that initiates sex through dialogue to be pretty much done except for the sex and dialogue!!! What I mean to say is that the 650 ish lines of code that are used to calculate your chance to get some with a given PC is done and tested to death, as is the code that lets you lead your romantic target off to another location to do the nasty! In theory I could throw some sex and dialogue code together in about 30 minutes, but after spending so long adding the role playing part I don't want to ruin the mod by cobbling together the last bit.

I'd say the better bet of having NPC's approach the player would be based on their deeds and status, as that makes sense anyways(As I don't think there is any way to have clothing rated outside of creating a mod with the purpose of creating a rating system).   You should also consider lowering the success rate if the player has a disease.(Vampire/Werewolf status would probably be better excluded or optional outside the realm of other illnesses.)

As to having it interrupt gameplay.. You could set it on a lower percentage chance say 10 or 15% for having them chat up the player.  A 'no' or 'maybe later' option to either remove their chance of asking or have them reset to that 10-15% chance of asking later on a timer delay.

I do feel it's a bit odd that a player can be famous in various areas, or even be a hero, and no one tries to get in their pants.

Sorry everyone for the lack of the new version, it is close to finished (maybe only 3 hours work remaining tops) but today hasn't been a good day for being creative, will probably take a couple of days until it's done now. Sorry.

Sorry everyone for the lack of the new version, it is close to finished (maybe only 3 hours work remaining tops) but today hasn't been a good day for being creative, will probably take a couple of days until it's done now. Sorry.

dude, modders shouldn't feel any kind of pressure at all, just go with the flow, when its done its done, we all appreciate it regardless of schedules.