SexChat A SexLab Mod (V1.0.1 updated to avoid dialogue clash with AP)

Sorry everyone for the lack of the new version, it is close to finished (maybe only 3 hours work remaining tops) but today hasn't been a good day for being creative, will probably take a couple of days until it's done now. Sorry.

dude, modders shouldn't feel any kind of pressure at all, just go with the flow, when its done its done, we all appreciate it regardless of schedules.

ditto (head)

It'd be amusing if an NPC approached and asked you instead.

Unless that's already been mentioned.

Won't be in the first release, but it is planned so the behind the scenes structure is in place for it.

Sorry everyone for the lack of the new version, it is close to finished (maybe only 3 hours work remaining tops) but today hasn't been a good day for being creative, will probably take a couple of days until it's done now. Sorry.

dude, modders shouldn't feel any kind of pressure at all, just go with the flow, when its done its done, we all appreciate it regardless of schedules.

Appreciated.

It'd be amusing if an NPC approached and asked you instead.

Unless that's already been mentioned.

Won't be in the first release, but it is planned so the behind the scenes structure is in place for it.

Good, when I slay a dragon, I expect panties to drop :D  (via a short boost to your "attractiveness" maybe?)

Keep up the good work and take your time... not a race... got work to do anyway...

This seems to conflict with The IMAGINATOR Visual Control Device http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13049//? Basically to use the Imaginator device you summon a helper who you are supposed to talk to change visual settings, but only the sex chat options appear when talking to him. Is a fix possible? 

It's not a problem of this mod.

This mod simply adds some lines of dialogue to EVERY NPC in the game, real or summoned.

The Imaginator mod is still affected by the Bethesda's 1.7Patch bug, and its own dialogues don't appear until you do a quicksave / quickload.

Looking forward to trying out new version, thanks for all the hard work. One question, didn't see in description, will successful events, particularly with difficult conquests, give Speech Exp? If so, will there be a cool down when denied? ie, continual denial for an in-game hour for particular npc, if speech check fails. 

As it stands at the moment a speech exp check is carried out with failed or successful chat up attempts (well, actually 1 in 4 as performing one every time cause speechcraft to level up way to fast in testing) I didn't limit it to only successful attempts as in theory every attempt, successful or otherwise should help speechcraft. The other problem with only performing a speech exp on success is that it would leave any new characters struggling. On average a 1st level character's chance of chatting up an NPC is their speechcraft skill as a percentage, which equates to a 15% chance usually if the romance mod is set to normal difficulty. That is assuming that the person they are trying to chat up has suitable sexual orientation, isn't married or courting anyone else, isn't of a particularly high social standing and is of a compatible race! If (as an example) a person starts the game with a female character, leaves Helgen and goes straight to Riverwood and tries to chat up Sigrid (married female) then the actual odds are more likely around minus 80% chance of success (would actually equate to a 1 percent chance) depending on what sexual profiles were assigned to Sigrid when the new game was started.

As a quick overview (and this is all tested, working and implemented by the way) the chance of successfully chatting someone up works as follows.

At the start of a new game (or when Romance is first activated on a pre existing game) the mod assigns every NPC in the game a sexual orientation - Around 3 out of every 16 npc's are gay, about an 8th are bisexual and the rest are straight. Every npc is also allocated a sexually active value ranging from horny as hell (40% extra chance of success effecting 1 in 16 npc's) down to frigid (-40% chance of success effecting 1 in 16 npc's). These are randomly assigned for every new game, but once assigned are persistent throughout that game. This applies to extra characters added by mods and any DLC also.

When a play tries to chat someone up they have a basic starting chance (based on speechcraft and to some extent fame/level). This base chance is then adjusted by NPC's sexually active value, their sexual orientation (a male trying to chat up a straight male NPC suffers a -80% penalty). Further adjustments are mad by the relationship status between the player and NPC, if the NPC is married or has another love interest, quests that the player has completed can have a positive effect on certain groups of people, NPC's jobs can have an impact on the chance of success also certain characters dialogue or behavior in the game as standard suggests how easy or otherwise an NPC may be, so some special adjustments for named NPC's has also been added. Races also play a part, An Orc character for example is not considered as attractive to human NPC's as a human character would be.

Eventually (after in excess of 600 lines of code) the player has a target figure that effectively ranges from 1 to 100. The player rolls a d100 (OK, so the game generates a random number between 1 and 100) and if that random number is below the generated target value the player get's laid! I say effectively lies between 1 and 100 because when the random number is generated a 1 is always treated as success, and 100 is always treated as failure regardless of the target figure.

The player has a couple of options also. The difficulty level can be set to Easiest, Easier, Normal, Harder or Hardest, they can also turn off the race and sexuality checks. So if someone wants to play for example a gay Orc or a gay Kajhit but is getting sick of not being able to have sex with humans they can make it easier to do so. All these adjustment are done via an MCM menu.

After a number of successful chat up attempts on an NPC you increase their relationship level with you, which could eventually lead to them being available as a follower, even if they aren't intended to be a follower in the regular game (loved this feature in AP). This same mechanic could even be used to prompt proposals  and marriage requests in some future update, either from the player or even from the NPC themselves, with the chance that if the NPC proposes and you turn them down they may not be as open to your chat up attempts in future.

Finally - As the player you don't get to see what the actual target value for sleeping with an NPC is, you either succeed or they turn you down. If they do turn you down however the dialogue that they use to turn you down may help you to understand why, or they may just use a generic sorry not interested line.

As for a cool down period, one hasn't been added as yet - unsure if I will add one or not. In theory if it's set to game time then a player could just try to chat someone up and fail, hit the wait button and then try again.

What about being able to rape and getting in trouble with the guards if you are seen raping someone? It would be an interesting mechanic where you rape someone and you get a small bounty and when the guards approach you, you can either use the Thieves Guild connection or being Thane of the hold to get out of trouble.

What about being able to rape and getting in trouble with the guards if you are seen raping someone? It would be an interesting mechanic where you rape someone and you get a small bounty and when the guards approach you, you can either use the Thieves Guild connection or being Thane of the hold to get out of trouble.

Because a lot of people seem obsessed with the idea, rape is something that will be more than likely added in a later update, not the first release though. 

I say more than likely as so far not a single rape mod has done anything for me, if I do a rape mod (and I am happy to do one) it will only be if I can do it 'right' in terms of what I think one should be. This could be quite a large undertaking as if I do one I want it to be one I would want to use, which means a lot more than just having the player select the rape dialogue and having aggressive sex start and the player getting a bounty because of it.

Because a lot of people seem obsessed with the idea, rape is something that will be more than likely added in a later update, not the first release though. 

I say more than likely as so far not a single rape mod has done anything for me, if I do a rape mod (and I am happy to do one) it will only be if I can do it 'right' in terms of what I think one should be. This could be quite a large undertaking as if I do one I want it to be one I would want to use, which means a lot more than just having the player select the rape dialogue and having aggressive sex start and the player getting a bounty because of it.

Nice to see some one more intrested in vanilla stuff yay!

RE: Rape mod/mode inclusion...

Rape means the victim should not really be enjoying it. That would to me, imply a set of vocals that includes wimpers, ouch that hurts type of yells or grunts, pleading, etc. That would change the tone significantly. One would also need to sort of stalk an NPC and get them in a 'dark alley' situation, or home alone, etc. And if it isn't within a guards perception, then they shouldn't come running. Then there is the fear of the NPC for the player, or if the NPC is doing the stalking/raping of the player or other NPC. If there is no proof (two witnesses or something), then a bounty can't be placed, etc.

Then there is the tearing off of cloths, might need some 'bruise' layer(s) to add to the victim like the cum FX, if the victim is roughed up. etc. etc.

A lot can be done with this to make it more 'realistic'. If the assailant gets caught, jail time! Labeled, bad deals with merchants in that town as word spreads, etc.

Any ETA on this?

I am desperately hoping to get this done this weekend. I realise my last predicted finish date has been missed by a mile, sorry for that. Unfortunately I haven't even managed to turn on my PC all week at home, hopefully this weekend though I will be able to get back into finishing at least the first release though.

Any ETA on this?

I am desperately hoping to get this done this weekend. I realise my last predicted finish date has been missed by a mile, sorry for that. Unfortunately I haven't even managed to turn on my PC all week at home, hopefully this weekend though I will be able to get back into finishing at least the first release though.

No matter how much pressure you may receive take all the time you need to release a neat mod, theres no rush really, the previous version is already working great and we have a lot of 'toys' to play with here on LL :)

As promised, here is the Italian traslation.

NOTE: it is ONLY the esp file, you still need to install the whole mod first, then overwrite the esp with this one.

attachicon.gifSexLab SexChat.esp

Nota per coloro di lingua Italiana:

ho cercato di essere abbastanza fedele all'originale ma, contemporaneamente, anche un po' "soft".

Se ci sono frasi o termini di cui non siete convinti, vi prego di farmelo sapere.

Here is it.

First of all, GREAT mod, Spaceman!! 

Very crisp and no problems utilizing it.

Forgive me if I am going to request something that may've been requested, but would it be possible to create the ability to offer your companions (or slaves) to this mod? 

For me, the ability to offer yourself, a companion or a slave to an NPC or Guard (when busted for something) is a nice feature with AP, though I'll be honest, your system seems much cleaner, easier to utilize, requires speech crafting and much more balanced in success rolls using speech.

Thank you for reading this and your consideration and looking forward to future updates!

Thanks,

~Nate  

• 1 month later...

I agree, you would want things like your sneak skill to come in handy. Sneak up behind them, blackjack them and do them while they're semi-conscious.

• 1 month later...