[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Guest wellbredbitch

firstly let me say how much i adore this mod. i have played a female character since dawnguard and have often imagined the idea of making my way through skyrim as a whore.

i went crazy for sexlab and installed all the mods i liked the sound of when reading the descriptions. after several ctd's and broken animations i reset sexlab and reinstalled it and it's resources then this mod and it's sound files. checked all the other mods i have installed where no confilcting and uptodate. running fnis as i go after each uninstall and install.

made the hardest choice a man has to make. cbbe bbp or unpb bbp . in my dark twisted subconcious i want unp skinny  but there is very few mods for it. perfect to look at nude but a girls got to be dressed sometimes and the piercings don't appear right on unp skinny.. i know nightasy has several kinky clothing mods for his skinny petite body but i don't like his face textures and i don't know how to separate them from the body set. . i really adore zonzai's realgirl body texture as it is the best i've ever seen. her tits look so good with is mod.

and her shaved pink looks fabulous.

so all mods in place ready set go.

Morganna is born again. at least the ninth time i have chosen that name. i progressed  through helgen and wondering who i should approach first in riverwood for custom i spied the guy that works the sawmill. i thought hmm he looks lonely, i'll as him if he needs a date. i approached him and asked him. after the usual exchange of words i lead him to the bit of grass behind the big stack of logs near the river.

my menu appears and i offer him to watch me. then he says " as long as i don't have to touch your filthy ass" ??????? what is that about??? he also makes a comment about as long as he can't smell me. again why? am i doing something wrong? i flick my bean and ask him for my gold " he gives me my 5g and calls me a filthy slut. ??? i like the words as i am a filthy slut but why would he say that? if i had just sucked him off and swallowed his load i would agree with his comments. on the subject of blow jobs i gave the stable guy at whiterun

one. the mod chose ap skull fuck. i zoomed in to see the action and discovered the npc's cock was rediculously big and my character had her mouth closed even though she was moving her head in time with his thrusting. (the pearl necklace he gave me looked great though hehe. he said i might want to rent a room with the money and get a shower. cheeky git).

do i need to download animated prostitution main file for this to work properly? i worked out my strapon problem and now when i have sex with female clients they or i equip the right one.

i love this mod as i have said and i look forward to any advice or tips.

PS i hope there is a dribble of semen down the backs of my legs after i've had anal from a client. fingers crossed

here is Morganna at the forge making stuff

Guest wellbredbitch

update

Morganna is now renamed Melissa.

she got her first anal sex last night! i was very proud of her as the mod chose "rough doggy" ouch!

it was the guy in the riverwood trading post. she charged him 40 for the fuck and another 10 for the cleanup.

he wandered off down stairs and i thought i'd try his sister. she was interested and i got her to follow me upstairs. turned around upstairs and it was her brother again.

tried it three times and every time she said yes to the offer and he followed me up stairs. weird. i need to get her outside somewhere i reckon.

i downloaded and installed alicia the painslut. she fucked me silly with the aeon strapon. very nice.

i like whipping her very much. is there a mod that enables us to subject other women to s & m? or maybe men? like the darkbrotherhood dungeon but more about spanking and fucking than torture.

here's Melissa in action

and wearing her customer's satisfaction with pride

Guest wellbredbitch

i followed camilla outside after i had accepted the golden claw quest knowing that would make her go outside. followed her to the bridge and waited untill she had finished her speech.

asked her if she wanted a date offered her oral ( sadly the strapon and not her cunt) the mod chose blowjob and the animation started fine. positioning and everything spot on.

got to the part with the faster head bob and ctd.   i think she maybe on the list of npc's that are not client material.

it worked all the way through with the innkeeper woman in riverwood. i can't remember her name atm. anal and cock/strapon cleanup on her bed. she was asleep when i got there. all perfectly animated. 

Guest wellbredbitch

Melissa has gained a bladder! now she can wet herself whilst getting fucked in the arse. i suggested in the Need to urinate mod thread following a suggestion from another member about punishment for weeing whilst in prison that perhaps working girls could be fined by the guards for taking a piss in an alley and have to pay the fine off with their mouth or cunt.

i like this idea alot.

Guest wellbredbitch

i gained two new options in Melissa's client menu last night.  

"if you like the rough stuff it will cost you 80"  and " you can do anything you want for 100 "   that's my girl!  i was at the bridge east of whiterun talking to a guard. two other guards walked past during our " exchange " and i thought wouldn't it be fun if they decided to take advantage of their colleagues good luck and join in. this screen was grabbed during the action with the last guard of the three she offered services to.  why he thinks he needs to hold on to his torch i don't know. i'm on the look out for a really slutty dress for her to wear around town so id anyone has any suggestions please leave a reply.

Question for shane.

I want to re-install the entire SexLab framework and its mods.

Is there any console commands I need to type in before completely removing Working Girl.

I just want to make sure there wont be any quest scripts still running somewhere in the background before doing it.

Thanks.

I've seen others having same issue as me but I haven't seen any solution. Problem is that when I talk to my first client there is no animation and I can take gold from him, next try with any NPC ends up with no animation and NPC following me without taking gold option, "date" option shows every time I talk to him.

1.No I'm not using any follower overhaul mod, and never was (at least on this character).

2.I have other SexLab mods installed and working fine.

I'm looking for solutions to fix the problem, anyone has found?

EDIT: Nvm found the problem, had Sexlab v1 that broke on me, instaling v101b fixed the problem.

Guest wellbredbitch

Melissa reached threesome menu option tonight. offered it to three different pairs of men. each time they both agreed to participate and nothing happened. i spoke to the one nearest me again and the option appeared in my menu " my payment?"  they all coughed up their 40g saying what a good fuck i was. perhaps i hypnotised them?

Can I suggest some stat checks when selling yourself out?  Maybe even just check the speech skill.  It's weird being able to be paid for sex with anyone, no matter what, especially with other mods like SexLab Romance.  "No, I won't have sex with you, unless I pay you to let me have sex with you."

Guest wellbredbitch

i have found that odd too. you try to chat them up and they seem interested untill you ask them if they want to have some sexy fun/become more intimate.  they allways reply to me

" sadly no " or "i'm married" or " i prefer the company of men". but they are dead keen to fuck me if i offer them a date via working girl. despite what they have said two minutes earlier.