[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Talkin about the "actual" version, I reached the "ass unlocked" stage.

Due the fact I don't like the "Stand Rough Doggy" animation, I disabled it in the SexLab menu.

So then, my clients use always and ONLY the "Rough Doggy" animation.

I've no option to use other animations, like "AP face down" (it's anal), "AP anal", "Standard Doggy" (it could be anal, indeed), or "Arrok Doggy".

Why?

It also has the" behind tag", I suppose I can remove it but most vaginal positions are also" anal "so when I was testing it didn't seem different enough from the" vaginal" option.

Edit: yea I'll remove behind tag there were not as many animations in the version I had when I made it so it should work a lot better now with just the anal tag.

AP-WG report:

It happened twice so could be a possible conflict with AP.

During an "ass job" I refused to "clean". Immediately after, the dialogue "Do you need date?" with every other npcs is gone.

Reloading a previous save, doing the same job with the same client but, this time, accept to clean and the dialogue is still here.

Just had this very same error myself, exactly the same situation, did an 'ass job' turned down the option to 'clean' and have lost the working girl dialogue. Don't have any other sex mods installed other than the sexlab ones - Don't know if it's connected, but I just installed the CTD patch prior to this happening.

AP-WG report:

It happened twice so could be a possible conflict with AP.

During an "ass job" I refused to "clean". Immediately after, the dialogue "Do you need date?" with every other npcs is gone.

Reloading a previous save, doing the same job with the same client but, this time, accept to clean and the dialogue is still here.

Just had this very same error myself, exactly the same situation, did an 'ass job' turned down the option to 'clean' and have lost the working girl dialogue. Don't have any other sex mods installed other than the sexlab ones - Don't know if it's connected, but I just installed the CTD patch prior to this happening.

Yea it's my fault I have a warning in the OP now it is fixed in the update I'll be releasing probably sat.

Is there any method of saving your working girl progress when updating SexLab btw? The recommended update procedure of stopping sexlab, saving the game, turning off all sexlab mods (including working girl), loading your save then saving it again, updating then reactivating all of the sexlab mods causes (or caused as I have only updated the once) you to lose all of your progress in working girl :(

Quick suggestion Re the humiliate enchantment - Love the idea, and with zaz's bondage pack installed it seemed like an excellent idea to enchant a crop with it, only problem is for any follower NPC's it's almost impossible to get their health low enough with a crop that only does 4 damage - Any chance of an amended version of the spell being in a future update that works on amount of hits or such like rather than a loss of x percent health if there is any demand for it?

Is there any method of saving your working girl progress when updating SexLab btw? The recommended update procedure of stopping sexlab, saving the game, turning off all sexlab mods (including working girl), loading your save then saving it again, updating then reactivating all of the sexlab mods causes (or caused as I have only updated the once) you to lose all of your progress in working girl :(

If you have completed all the stages you can open the console and type "player.setstage _SLWG_WorkingGirl 45" or if you want to cheat.

If you want to get back where you were at open the console and type "help _SLWG_Token" get the id and then type "player.additem [id] xx".  [id] being the id of the token and xx is the number of times you had sex before you disabled the plugin. You probably won't know the exact number of times but if you were on "anal" for example then you would need at least 20 to get where you were.

Quick suggestion Re the humiliate enchantment - Love the idea, and with zaz's bondage pack installed it seemed like an excellent idea to enchant a crop with it, only problem is for any follower NPC's it's almost impossible to get their health low enough with a crop that only does 4 damage - Any chance of an amended version of the spell being in a future update that works on amount of hits or such like rather than a loss of x percent health if there is any demand for it?

I could don't really need a demand for it your request is good enough I'll try to get in the update before I leave.I will just make a new enchant and leave the other one in too. You want it to be non- hostile so you can smack around anybody with it?

Yea it's my fault I have a warning in the OP now it is fixed in the update I'll be releasing probably sat.

Looks like I'm stuck on cleaning duty the rest of this week then  :shy:

lol yea I'm sorry I had changed the token system and forgot to  re-check that line of dialog :blush:

I could don't really need a demand for it your request is good enough I'll try to get in the update before I leave.I will just make a new enchant and leave the other one in too. You want it to be non- hostile so you can smack around anybody with it?

Definitely none hostile I think, don't want to whip Ysolda into submission and then have the Whiterun guard beat the crap out of me while I'm trying to get my freak on :)

Okay, so I've started my character in Solitude thanks to Live Another Life and I led Ataf to the beds to let him watch me get off. However, I noticed he kept following me - all the way to the Winking Skeever. I thought he might want another performance, so he payed another 5 septims to watch me again. And he's still following me. Is this intended? I know that they're suppose to follow you to a private destination, but are they really suppose to follow you across town after the fact?

Okay, so I've started my character in Solitude thanks to Live Another Life and I led Ataf to the beds to let him watch me get off. However, I noticed he kept following me - all the way to the Winking Skeever. I thought he might want another performance, so he payed another 5 septims to watch me again. And he's still following me. Is this intended? I know that they're suppose to follow you to a private destination, but are they really suppose to follow you across town after the fact?

Did you ask for the payment afterwards "my gold"?

For follower overhauls, I'm not using any. I did use UFO, but I've removed that before starting this playthrough. As for individual followers mods, I'm using Interesting NPCs and Cerwiden. Neither of which are actively following me.

To add on to this, I've also tried to get rid of Ataf by letting Sorex get a go. But now they're both following me.

EDIT: Believe me when I say I'd upload my save file, but I have a rather heavily loaded game. 

00 Skyrim.esm
01 Update.esm
02 Dawnguard.esm
03 HearthFires.esm
04 Dragonborn.esm
05 ApachiiHair.esm
06 RaceCompatibility.esm [Version 1.60a]
07 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
08 FM - HaafingarHall.esm
09 MjanasLabyrinth.esm
0A moonpath.esm
0B SPIKE.esm
0C ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0D SexLab.esm [Version 3]
0E HighResTexturePack01.esp
0F HighResTexturePack02.esp
10 HighResTexturePack03.esp
11 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.1a]
12 USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
13 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 1.2.1]
14 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 1.1.0]
15 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3]
16 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.1.1]
17 Chesko_Frostfall.esp
18 Rainbows.esp
19 ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
1A Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
1B randomthunder.esp
1C MintyLightningMod.esp
1D MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
1E fantasy music overhaul.esp
1F fantasy music overhaul - no vanilla music.esp
20 fantasy music overhaul - unique town music.esp
21 Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
22 StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
23 StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
24 Economics of Skyrim.esp
25 Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp
26 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp
27 ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
28 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
29 Dead Body Collision.esp
2A Dual Sheath Redux.esp
2B EquipableMap.esp
2C FullyEquippedBlacksmiths.esp
2D NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp
2E Immersive Battles.esp
2F Immersive Brigands.esp
30 Immersive Dawnguard.esp
31 Immersive Factions.esp
32 Immersive Mercenaries.esp
33 Immersive Patrols.esp
34 Immersive Travelers.esp
35 Immersive Werewolves.esp
36 ShootingStars.esp
37 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.0]
38 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6]
39 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
3A Convenient Horses.esp
3B Destructible_bottles.esp
3C Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
3D DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
3E Footprints.esp
3F Footprints - Ash.esp
40 Mark Books as Read.esp [Version 1.0.2b]
41 Mart's Savegame DeBloatifier.esp [Version 1.4Beta]
42 RaceMenu.esp
43 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
44 WetandCold.esp
45 WetandCold - Ashes.esp
46 SkyUI.esp
47 iHUD.esp
48 Cloaks.esp
49 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
4A 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.2]
4B 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.2]
4C DragonbornArmorFix.esp
4D hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
4E LadyLaceCloaks_EN.esp
4F LayerBikini.esp
50 PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
51 PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp
52 survivor_armor.esp
53 UNP Simply Clothes.esp
54 Witch Elf Armour.esp
55 zarias_restraints.esp
56 Dr_Bandolier.esp
57 BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp [Version 4.0]
58 BandolierForNPCsWIC_V2.esp
59 HarvestOverhaul.esp [Version 2.0]
5A HarvestOverhaulDawnguard.esp [Version 2.0]
5B DeadlyDragons.esp
5C SkyRe_Main.esp
5D SkyRe_Combat.esp
5E SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp
5F SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
60 SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
61 SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
62 SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
63 SkyRe_hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
64 bardscollegewithoutfix.esp
65 BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp
66 Destroy the Thieves Guild.esp
67 ESFCompanions.esp [Version 0.2.1]
68 FM - HHall Exterior.esp
69 FM - UNP Merchants.esp
6A HighlandFarmMilk.esp
6B Hunting in Skyrim - No Perks.esp
6C Immersive Events.esp
6D JobsofSkyrim.esp
6E LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
6F MjanasLabyrinthUpdater.esp
70 moonpath_questdata.esp
71 Northern Bathhouses.esp
72 Sell Stones of Barenziah.esp
73 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.3]
74 morerealisticcarrying.esp
75 Weighted Items.esp
76 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirt.esp
77 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nobra.esp
78 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_normal.esp
79 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirtnounderwear.esp
7A zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp
7B AchieveThat.esp
7C ArchmageTolfdir.esp
7D Babette.esp
7E BetterQuestObjectives.esp
7F BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp
80 BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp
81 BetterQuestObjectives-ESFCompanionsPatch.esp
82 BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
83 BetterQuestObjectives-SkyRePatch.esp
84 BetterSwimming.esp
85 Distant Detail.esp
86 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
87 Headtracking.esp
88 Immersive Weapons.esp
89 NonEssentialChilds.esp
8A PalistovSpinningArrows.esp
8B PalistovSpinningArrows_Dawnguard.esp
8C SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
8D TheChoiceIsYours.esp
8E TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
8F BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp
90 Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
91 torches for realistic lighting.esp
92 Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
93 icefloes.esp
94 SkyrimSewers.esp [Version 4.1]
95 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
96 ELFXEnhancer.esp
97 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
98 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
99 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
9A ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp
9B ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp
9C dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
9D SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.2.]
9E Better Vampires.esp
9F ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp [Version 1.5]
A0 Werewolves.esp
A1 Nature of the beast.esp
A2 DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
A3 dovahkiinrelax.esp
A4 ForgottenMagic.esp
A5 Startingspells begone.esp
A6 LockpickingOverhaul4.esp
A7 NoSneakAttackSound.esp
A8 DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
A9 kuerteeFightOrFly.esp
AA kuerteeFightOrFly MCM.esp
AB The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
AC ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp
AD SkillGrindingCap.esp [Version 2]
AE GDO_Plugin_SkyRe.esp
AF Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
B0 Soul Gems Differ - E.esp
B1 HarvestOverhaulSkyReCompatibility.esp
B2 Sit Anywhere.esp
B3 SGHairPack04.esp
B4 SGHairPack01.esp
B5 SGHairPack06.esp
B6 SGHairPack05.esp
B7 SGHairPack03.esp
B8 SGHairPack02.esp
B9 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 8]
BA 3DNPC.esp
BB RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
BC RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
BD RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
BE RND_USKP-Patch.esp
BF RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
C0 Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
C1 CerwidenCompanion.esp
++ moveitLWT.esp
C2 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.2.2]
C3 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
C4 CharacterMakingExtender.esp
C5 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
C6 Purewaters.esp
C7 PurewatersDG.esp
C8 PurewatersDB.esp
C9 RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp
CA Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp
CB Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp
CC Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp
CD GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
CE Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp
CF warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp
D0 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp
D1 mslZaZArachnophobia.esp
D2 Remove Recurring Messages.esp
D3 Smash It Up - Functional Mills.esp
D4 MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp
D5 ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp
D6 SexAddict.esp
D7 BoundArmors.esp
D8 manny_Status.esp
D9 TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
DA Hunterborn.esp
DB Hunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
DC Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
DD Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp
DE LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
DF ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp
++ ReProccerDragonborn.esp
E0 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
E1 UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
E2 nohealthrestedregen.esp
E3 Bards&Merchants.esp
E4 RunStaminaDrain.esp
E5 No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp
E6 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
E7 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: ReProccer.esp
E8 Automatic Variants.esp
E9 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
EA ReProccer.esp
EB ReProccerARMOR.esp

For follower overhauls, I'm not using any. I did use UFO, but I've removed that before starting this playthrough. As for individual followers mods, I'm using Interesting NPCs and Cerwiden. Neither of which are actively following me.

To add on to this, I've also tried to get rid of Ataf by letting Sorex get a go. But now they're both following me.

UFO still leaves scripts running if you don't use on a save that has never had UFO installed or you can use the instructions in the OP of UFO to safely stop the scripts before deactivating UFO. I also had UFO and unchecking it still made it not work with this. I just used a save without it but I assume the method on the UFO OP should work as well.

Strange Things happen to me with the 3-way-thing. Lat night i played and the 3-way-thing did not show Animations. After collecting the Gold the Dialogoption are not shown anymre. Tryed save/load, starting Skyrim new ... no success.

And then i saw,that the Tokens are not removed from my Inventory :\

Just tested again quickly, no Animation, but the tokens seems to be removed. But the Logs shown (for me) strange Things:

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 91

._SLWG_3waycollect3.Fragment_0() - "_SLWG_3waycollect3.psc" Line 15

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp18"

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 91

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call StopCombatAlarm() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 109

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call AddToFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 110

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call SetPlayerTeammate() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 111

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 112

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call SetAV() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 113

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveItem() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 116

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveItem() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 117

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 121

After i get a couple of sleep i will retest.

Indubitably.

I really have no idea at the moment I will check into the 2 mods you mentioned you were using but niether one of them looks like it should cause this. The only mod I know of that causes this is UFO.  On UFO unchecking the mod loading the save and making a new save without UFO on it will not fully disable UFO it will still break this even if it was a long time ago. If you're on a new charactor on a new game It should dismiss properly. If you wan't you can attach your log to a post and I can try and see if I can narrow it down there.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1 To disable logging again just change the "=1" to "=0" for the three values marked "=" above.

Strange Things happen to me with the 3-way-thing. Lat night i played and the 3-way-thing did not show Animations. After collecting the Gold the Dialogoption are not shown anymre. Tryed save/load, starting Skyrim new ... no success.

And then i saw,that the Tokens are not removed from my Inventory :\

Just tested again quickly, no Animation, but the tokens seems to be removed. But the Logs shown (for me) strange Things:

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call IsDead() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp18"

stack:

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call StopCombatAlarm() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 109

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call AddToFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 110

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call SetPlayerTeammate() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 111

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 112

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call SetAV() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 113

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 116

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 117

[04/30/2013 - 08:11:56AM] Error: Cannot call GetActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.DismissFollower() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 121

After i get a couple of sleep i will retest.

Did you collect from both npc's you talked too? That would be my guess on the dialog not showing up. As far as the animation goes were you within about 6-8 feet of both actors you talked too and more or less alone with them in about a 12 foot radius? It takes sec to grab the actors too.

Indubitably.

I really have no idea at the moment I will check into the 2 mods you mentioned you were using but niether one of them looks like it should cause this. The only mod I know of that causes this is UFO.  On UFO unchecking the mod loading the save and making a new save without UFO on it will not fully disable UFO it will still break this even if it was a long time ago. If you're on a new charactor on a new game It should dismiss properly. If you wan't you can attach your log to a post and I can try and see if I can narrow it down there.

Instructions for enabling logging in Skyrim

Find Skyrim.ini in your "My Documents" folder. Open it up in Notepad or your preferred text editor. Then make the following changes and save it. You'll find the logs inside the "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\" folder the next time you run the game. The most recent log will always be named "Papyrus.0.log"

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1 To disable logging again just change the "=1" to "=0" for the three values marked "=" above.

Thanks for helping out. Luckily, I keep logging turned on by default as to easily detect crashes and toss incompatibles.

Here's my load order so you can check against the mod number in the log.

00 Skyrim.esm

01 Update.esm

02 Dawnguard.esm

03 HearthFires.esm

04 Dragonborn.esm

05 ApachiiHair.esm

06 RaceCompatibility.esm [Version 1.60a]

07 ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

08 FM - HaafingarHall.esm

09 MjanasLabyrinth.esm

0A moonpath.esm

0B SPIKE.esm

0C ZaZAnimationPack.esm

0D SexLab.esm [Version 3]

0E HighResTexturePack01.esp

0F HighResTexturePack02.esp

10 HighResTexturePack03.esp

11 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp [Version 1.3.1a]

12 USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp

13 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp [Version 1.2.1]

14 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp [Version 1.1.0]

15 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp [Version 1.0.3]

16 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp [Version 1.1.1]

17 Chesko_Frostfall.esp

18 Rainbows.esp

19 ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

1A Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

1B randomthunder.esp

1C MintyLightningMod.esp

1D MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp

1E fantasy music overhaul.esp

1F fantasy music overhaul - no vanilla music.esp

20 fantasy music overhaul - unique town music.esp

21 Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp

22 StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

23 StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

24 Economics of Skyrim.esp

25 Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp

26 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp

27 ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

28 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

29 Dead Body Collision.esp

2A Dual Sheath Redux.esp

2B EquipableMap.esp

2C FullyEquippedBlacksmiths.esp

2D NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp

2E Immersive Battles.esp

2F Immersive Brigands.esp

30 Immersive Dawnguard.esp

31 Immersive Factions.esp

32 Immersive Mercenaries.esp

33 Immersive Patrols.esp

34 Immersive Travelers.esp

35 Immersive Werewolves.esp

36 ShootingStars.esp

37 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.0]

38 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6]

39 Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

3A Convenient Horses.esp

3B Destructible_bottles.esp

3C Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

3D DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp

3E Footprints.esp

3F Footprints - Ash.esp

40 Mark Books as Read.esp [Version 1.0.2b]

41 Mart's Savegame DeBloatifier.esp [Version 1.4Beta]

42 RaceMenu.esp

43 RaceMenuPlugin.esp

44 WetandCold.esp

45 WetandCold - Ashes.esp

46 SkyUI.esp

47 iHUD.esp

48 Cloaks.esp

49 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp

4A 1nivWICCloaks.esp [Version 2.2]

4B 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp [Version 2.2]

4C DragonbornArmorFix.esp

4D hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

4E LadyLaceCloaks_EN.esp

4F LayerBikini.esp

50 PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp

51 PrvtI_HeavyArmory_DG_Addon.esp

52 survivor_armor.esp

53 UNP Simply Clothes.esp

54 Witch Elf Armour.esp

55 zarias_restraints.esp

56 Dr_Bandolier.esp

57 BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp [Version 4.0]

58 BandolierForNPCsWIC_V2.esp

59 HarvestOverhaul.esp [Version 2.0]

5A HarvestOverhaulDawnguard.esp [Version 2.0]

5B DeadlyDragons.esp

5C SkyRe_Main.esp

5D SkyRe_Combat.esp

5E SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp

5F SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

60 SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

61 SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

62 SkyRe_Survivalism.esp

63 SkyRe_hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

64 bardscollegewithoutfix.esp

65 BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp

66 Destroy the Thieves Guild.esp

67 ESFCompanions.esp [Version 0.2.1]

68 FM - HHall Exterior.esp

69 FM - UNP Merchants.esp

6A HighlandFarmMilk.esp

6B Hunting in Skyrim - No Perks.esp

6C Immersive Events.esp

6D JobsofSkyrim.esp

6E LocalizedGuildJobs.esp

6F MjanasLabyrinthUpdater.esp

70 moonpath_questdata.esp

71 Northern Bathhouses.esp

72 Sell Stones of Barenziah.esp

73 The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp [Version 1.2.3]

74 morerealisticcarrying.esp

75 Weighted Items.esp

76 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirt.esp

77 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nobra.esp

78 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_normal.esp

79 zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_noskirtnounderwear.esp

7A zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp

7B AchieveThat.esp

7C ArchmageTolfdir.esp

7D Babette.esp

7E BetterQuestObjectives.esp

7F BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp

80 BetterQuestObjectives-Hearthfire.esp

81 BetterQuestObjectives-ESFCompanionsPatch.esp

82 BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp

83 BetterQuestObjectives-SkyRePatch.esp

84 BetterSwimming.esp

85 Distant Detail.esp

86 Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

87 Headtracking.esp

88 Immersive Weapons.esp

89 NonEssentialChilds.esp

8A PalistovSpinningArrows.esp

8B PalistovSpinningArrows_Dawnguard.esp

8C SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp

8D TheChoiceIsYours.esp

8E TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp

8F BetterQuestObjectives-TheChoiceIsYoursPatch.esp

90 Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

91 torches for realistic lighting.esp

92 Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp

93 icefloes.esp

94 SkyrimSewers.esp [Version 4.1]

95 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

96 ELFXEnhancer.esp

97 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

98 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

99 ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

9A ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp

9B ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp

9C dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

9D SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp [Version 1.2.]

9E Better Vampires.esp

9F ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp [Version 1.5]

A0 Werewolves.esp

A1 Nature of the beast.esp

A2 DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

A3 dovahkiinrelax.esp

A4 ForgottenMagic.esp

A5 Startingspells begone.esp

A6 LockpickingOverhaul4.esp

A7 NoSneakAttackSound.esp

A8 DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp

A9 kuerteeFightOrFly.esp

AA kuerteeFightOrFly MCM.esp

AB The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

AC ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp

AD SkillGrindingCap.esp [Version 2]

AE GDO_Plugin_SkyRe.esp

AF Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

B0 Soul Gems Differ - E.esp

B1 HarvestOverhaulSkyReCompatibility.esp

B2 Sit Anywhere.esp

B3 SGHairPack04.esp

B4 SGHairPack01.esp

B5 SGHairPack06.esp

B6 SGHairPack05.esp

B7 SGHairPack03.esp

B8 SGHairPack02.esp

B9 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp [Version 8]

BA 3DNPC.esp

BB RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

BC RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

BD RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

BE RND_USKP-Patch.esp

BF RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

C0 Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

C1 CerwidenCompanion.esp

++ moveitLWT.esp

C2 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp [Version 2.2.2]

C3 BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

C4 CharacterMakingExtender.esp

C5 EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp

C6 Purewaters.esp

C7 PurewatersDG.esp

C8 PurewatersDB.esp

C9 RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp

CA Blacksmithforge water fix Vanilla.esp

CB Blacksmithforge water fix DG.esp

CC Blacksmithforge water fix DB.esp

CD GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp

CE Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 3.esp

CF warburg's 3d paper world map - dawnguard.esp

D0 Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Dragonborn.esp

D1 mslZaZArachnophobia.esp

D2 Remove Recurring Messages.esp

D3 Smash It Up - Functional Mills.esp

D4 MageBackpack_byTumbajamba.esp

D5 ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

D6 SexAddict.esp

D7 BoundArmors.esp

D8 manny_Status.esp

D9 TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp

DA Hunterborn.esp

DB Hunterborn_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

DC Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp

DD Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp

DE LessIntrusiveHUD.esp

DF ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp

++ ReProccerDragonborn.esp

E0 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

E1 UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp

E2 nohealthrestedregen.esp

E3 Bards&Merchants.esp

E4 RunStaminaDrain.esp

E5 No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp

E6 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

E7 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

----> Delinquent MASTER: ReProccer.esp

E8 Automatic Variants.esp

E9 Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

EA ReProccer.esp

EB ReProccerARMOR.esp

And my debug log 0.

EDIT: Also, I tried using 'resurrect', 'resetai', and 'disable'/'enable' on the both of them to no avail.