[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

This mod is amazing. :) I love prostitution, and I would love for this to be as robust as Lovers Hooker for Oblivion got to be.

I really want those random approaches. :) Those are fun, especially if configurable.

Suggestion: Have randomized dialogue as the player nets more clients. People know you're a whore, and talk to you as such when you greet them, like shopkeepers or other npc's will tease/insult you, ask if you're that whore they've heard about, etc. You're making money, but the dohvakiin is sullying her reputation by selling her body! =D

Guest wellbredbitch

i very much agree. my reputation should preceed me. maybe even a song about the great whore of tamriel could be sung in the inns?

i very much agree. my reputation should preceed me. maybe even a song about the great whore of tamriel could be sung in the inns?

i had to laugh at this one  bards singing songs of prostitutes lol

i found a strange bug  worked up my levels  in levelers tower then went to whiterun to try it out with some guards for some reason the chat option doesn't show up anymore last thing i did before leaving tower was have a 3 way now  it wont run at al lfor some  reason the do you want a date  topic doesn't even  show up

Guest SexualAardvark

I had a similar issue after I installed another SexLab addon. (Random Sex). I'm unsure if that's to blame or not, as it hadn't actually triggered. I'd also installed Enhanced Third Person Camera, Convenient Horses, and I Yield! I Yield!. I do not think any of them are actually to blame for this, though. To solve this problem without losing your progress as the Whorevakiin, do the following steps:

- First, use the command SQO and look for any uncompleted A Client is Following You or similar quests. You *must* remember to ask for money after the act has been completed, or you're stuck. If you've got every instance of the quest completed (usually will suffice to check only the most recent one), then continue on below. If not, use the console to complete the quest automatically or find the NPC and get your gold. Remember, you're a working girl, this isn't a charity!

If the above didn't solve it, there's a quick and dirty fix.

- Open up the console

- help WorkingGirl (no space).

- find the QUST entry that corresponds to that. Write down the <RefID>.

- GetStage <RefID>. Write down what it returns.

- Save the game and exit.

- Turn off Working Girl (uninstall is unnecessary).

- Restart game, save it, and exit.

- Turn back on Working GIrl. Open the console. SetStage <RefID>.

This is a quick and dirty fix and may leave scripts running in the background. I'm too lazy to unpack the BSA and check. It worked for me, however.

Also, I'm a big dummy and forgot that the mod breaks when I don't give oral after anal - it's mentioned in the first post. That could have been the trigger for you like it was for me.

I had a similar issue after I installed another SexLab addon. (Random Sex). I'm unsure if that's to blame or not, as it hadn't actually triggered. I'd also installed Enhanced Third Person Camera, Convenient Horses, and I Yield! I Yield!. I do not think any of them are actually to blame for this, though. To solve this problem without losing your progress as the Whorevakiin, do the following steps:

- First, use the command SQO and look for any uncompleted A Client is Following You or similar quests. You *must* remember to ask for money after the act has been completed, or you're stuck. If you've got every instance of the quest completed (usually will suffice to check only the most recent one), then continue on below. If not, use the console to complete the quest automatically or find the NPC and get your gold. Remember, you're a working girl, this isn't a charity!

If the above didn't solve it, there's a quick and dirty fix.

- Open up the console

- help WorkingGirl (no space).

- find the QUST entry that corresponds to that. Write down the <RefID>.

- GetStage <RefID>. Write down what it returns.

- Save the game and exit.

- Turn off Working Girl (uninstall is unnecessary).

- Restart game, save it, and exit.

- Turn back on Working GIrl. Open the console. SetStage <RefID>.

This is a quick and dirty fix and may leave scripts running in the background. I'm too lazy to unpack the BSA and check. It worked for me, however.

Also, I'm a big dummy and forgot that the mod breaks when I don't give oral after anal - it's mentioned in the first post. That could have been the trigger for you like it was for me.

wasent the trigger in my case i last   job i did was a 3 way  with the 2 miners from my levelers tower mod home then got my 40 a piece from them and left tower having unlocked the 3 way  i had decied to  hit the inn in whiterun  for a real test drive lol and  found  chat  option missing

I have another nice suggestion. Not only could NPC's approach you, ones that approach YOU already want specific things, if they're in your skill set. :) I mean if they approach you for sex, they probably know what they want, yes?

Guest wellbredbitch

if i solicit a client evrything works as normal untill we get to the action.  i strip the client strips and then ctd.  i have checked i have all the latest versions of the main and support mods.

could it be a conflict with another mod?

Guest wellbredbitch

all sorted. i uninstalled schlongs of skyrim now everything is back to normal. i only offer my services to women anyway so i don't give a monkeys about willies.

would it be very difficult to change the animation from head bobbing for obviously a blowjob to muffdiving for two women? losing the strapon?

all sorted. i uninstalled schlongs of skyrim now everything is back to normal. i only offer my services to women anyway so i don't give a monkeys about willies.

would it be very difficult to change the animation from head bobbing for obviously a blowjob to muffdiving for two women? losing the strapon?

You seem to be missing the whole point of the Sexlab framework. This mod provides 0 animations. your question would be better directed towards the sexlab framework thread.

I am here for getting some help.....

while I use this mod

I recieve a quest message: All animations unlocked

then I get an option: Do anything for 100G

but later after choosing this option for some times

I recieve another quest message: 3-way animation unlocked

but I follow the form of 3-way, no animation, just take the money

and the same thing happen to the option: Do anything for 100G

the animation of this two option do not work....

I also use sexlab rapes

could anybody help me??

Getting the exact same thing here. All other stages went fine but when it came to the 3-way I got the dialog but no animation.

The sequence is:

1. I approach the first customer and offer my services ("want a date?" line)

2. I offer the group discount and get the corresponding line from the customer.

3. Find second customer (the first one follows just fine)

4. I make sure they are within 8ft from each other (in some instances they were standing side by side and I was facing them)

5. I ask the second one if he's in for some group activity and he agrees

6. I click any of the two customers to bring back the dialog to quote the price ("40 each")

7. The dialog options go away and I get the response from the customers "We're ready"

8. The animation does not start and I only get the notification on the upper left corner "have it!". No matter how long I wait the animation never starts (even to the point that one or both customers attempt to leave)

9. I click on one of the customers again to get the dialog options and collect my gold.

10. 40 g are added, item_4 (i think it's something like that) is removed and the follower leaves me.

11. Repeat with second customer

Notes: a. female player/male customers

b. EFF installed

c. Other (relevant?) mods installed: AP, SkyLabs' Random Sex, SexAddicts.

d. Tried in various locations (indoors/outdoors) with various types of NPCs (all male) and after re-loads, re-installations, etc.

e. as already mentioned all other stages/animations were running perfectly (albeit with a few misallignment issues probably irrelevant to this mod)

f. threesome animations toggled-ON in sexlab's MCM

Again, excellent work and my comments are only for feedback if and when you find the time and mood to continue. I always felt indebted to people like you who find the strength and dedication required to work on these mods.

Guest wellbredbitch

i too had this problem a while back.

i offered a group discount and they both agreed to participate. nothing happened and when i spoke to them again the option to get my payment was available.

i can't remember what changed it, but it never happens now. i can even have a threesome with two other women, but that is from another mod not this one.

if i remember what,if anything, i did to get the animations working during a threesome, i will post again.

i too had this problem a while back.

i offered a group discount and they both agreed to participate. nothing happened and when i spoke to them again the option to get my payment was available.

i can't remember what changed it, but it never happens now. i can even have a threesome with two other women, but that is from another mod not this one.

if i remember what,if anything, i did to get the animations working during a threesome, i will post again.

That'd be great, thanks!

Don't know if this might help to refresh your memory but I just had a check and seem to have the same problem (no 3-way) with the SL Random Sex mod as well (in case you're familiar with it). Even if I opt for 100% chance to have a 3-some, it never occurs, no matter how many people are around. Masturbators do gather, but sadly none seems interested to take part in the action...

Thanks again for at least providing me with some hope the problem might be solved

Guest wellbredbitch

from my research and re reading my posts i would say i never solved it. i made my character a lesbian vampire.so i never offered another group discount. she just drains men untill they stagger and then force feeds on them . her threesomes with her "husband" Lydia and their companions, or female npc's we meet on our travels,are generated via the romance mod or the comfort mod.  " Lydia desires more " is something i see alot on screen. it's a crossover from the submit mod, which was a suprise the first time it happened. i had initiated sex with her via the comfort mod and when i chose "treat me like a whore" the aggresive animations from submit directed her actions from then on.  it seems, from the numerous times it has happened, that Lydia likes to fuck girls in their arses in the  reverse cowgirl position.

i'm suprised my character Catherine could walk straight after the pounding Lydia gave her.

Oh well... pity you never solved it (at least for me - you seem to have found your way to enjoy the game).

I may try again tonight some more (it just occurred to me it may have something to do with the load order) but it's not the end of the world if I don't succeed.

Thanks again for your time and support.

Oh well... pity you never solved it (at least for me - you seem to have found your way to enjoy the game).

I may try again tonight some more (it just occurred to me it may have something to do with the load order) but it's not the end of the world if I don't succeed.

Suggestion Arrok posted a 3 way update in one of his threads a couple of weeks back for 3 way annimations. Try installing that and running FNIS after. It sounds as though your animation is not there or corrupted.

Suggestion Arrok posted a 3 way update in one of his threads a couple of weeks back for 3 way annimations. Try installing that and running FNIS after. It sounds as though your animation is not there or corrupted.

The devil's threeway stopped working for me after I updated the framework to version 1.01B (the one with the updated threeway version)

But only for this mod, the threeway does work fine in the Random Sex Mod

So I was hoping for an update of this mod to fix that issue

hi, i downloaded it, and it works, but for some reason, the "do you need a date" dialogue option has dissappeared on every npc :(

any ideas?

Did you refuse to clean the cock of the customer after anal sex?

do the complete job girl!!!

now serious i really enjoy that mod and looking for updates, Great Job .

When my enemies are at 30% health, nothing happens.......

And i've got another problem: I wont progress any further. I got 5 options atm, but after using them 15 times now, i wont progress.....

Are you using the special humiliation sword (craftable under iron) or a weapon with that spell on it?

And had the other problem also, no idea why and I haven't been able to fix it besides reloading an earlier save

When my enemies are at 30% health, nothing happens.......

And i've got another problem: I wont progress any further. I got 5 options atm, but after using them 15 times now, i wont progress.....

Are you using the special humiliation sword (craftable under iron) or a weapon with that spell on it?

And had the other problem also, no idea why and I haven't been able to fix it besides reloading an earlier save

Now it says "you got all the animations" so thats fixed and no, not using the humiliation sword (gonna try it right now).

Also, looking forward for an update!

SOOOO EPIC!!!!