[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Some thoughts about the enchantment.

Could be, as I did, that you gave a weapon enchanted with the "humiliation" effect to a follower.

If you remove this mod, you will be surely in trouble (aka CTD) if you get close that follower again.

Solution is simple:  console ---> type:  prid [iD of the follower] ----> ENTER ----> type:  showinventory ----> ENTER ----> check the ID of the bad weapon ----> type: removeitem [iD of the weapon] 1 ----> ENTER ----> close console.

The bad weapon si gone.

Could be, as I did, that you gave a weapon enchanted with the "humiliation" effect to a follower.

If you remove this mod, you will be surely in trouble (aka CTD) if you get close that follower again.

Solution is simple:  console ---> type:  prid [iD of the follower] ----> ENTER ----> type:  showinventory ----> ENTER ----> check the ID of the bad weapon ----> type: removeitem [iD of the weapon] 1 ----> ENTER ----> close console.

The bad weapon si gone.

I edited the bottom of my post I think a spell to automaticly do that should be in the next update.

I have a strange problem. When I talk to someone everythings goes well animation starts.... she starts masturbating and keeps going on and on..... how long is she supposed to masturbate?! I think something is not right... is she supposed to masturbate more than 5 minutes in real time?

I don't know about 5 min but they are rather long by default

you can still use the advance animation hotkey in sexlab 

And what is that key?! I tried almost every key on my keyboard and nothing seems to work. Is there a command in console to stop the current animation?

@xman Check the MCM for SexLab, there are listed all the shorcuts. Still, you'll want to change them, I think the default key if Q for advancing stage. Or, you can reduce the timers for animations (also from MCM).

Yea just hit escape and go into the SexLab menu all your options will be there also it will tell you what hot keys do what last I checked it "  '   "  key for advance I think you can adjust the time of each stage also to shorten the length of the sex act I could be wrong though it may not be included yet.

The bad weapon si gone.

I edited the bottom of my post I think a spell to automaticly do that should be in the next update.

if you remove the mod? then how will you be able to cast the spell ?  :P

The bad weapon si gone.

if you remove the mod? then how will you be able to cast the spell ?  :P

you use the cleanup spell before you disable the mod

@ azmodan22.

I was talking about "this" mod, in case of uninstall.

There is no spells, in fact, but only an enchantment you can obtain disenchanting an item (an iron greatsword you can forge) introduced by this mod.

With this enchantment, you can enchant a different weapon, and that was my case. I echanted a dragonbone dagger.

After I have unistalled this mod, the enchanted weapon was still into my inventory and still enchanted, so I wrote some advices.

I have a strange problem. When I talk to someone everythings goes well animation starts.... she starts masturbating and keeps going on and on..... how long is she supposed to masturbate?! I think something is not right... is she supposed to masturbate more than 5 minutes in real time?

I don't know about 5 min but they are rather long by default

you can still use the advance animation hotkey in sexlab 

And what is that key?! I tried almost every key on my keyboard and nothing seems to work. Is there a command in console to stop the current animation?

@xman Check the MCM for SexLab, there are listed all the shorcuts. Still, you'll want to change them, I think the default key if Q for advancing stage. Or, you can reduce the timers for animations (also from MCM).

Yea just hit escape and go into the SexLab menu all your options will be there also it will tell you what hot keys do what last I checked it "  '   "  key for advance I think you can adjust the time of each stage also to shorten the length of the sex act I could be wrong though it may not be included yet.

I think my skyUI is too old... and don't have MCM... maybe that is the problem and because of that animation doesn't stop and goes on forever. I never thought about that before. I will try with a new version of skyUI and report if everything is OK. 

Ok I got it working now...

It seems that FuzRohDah plugin is the problem (at least for my skyrim installation)...I deleted Fuz and everything works the way it should :)

Thx Shane, great mod ^^

Are you still using a 1.8 version of skyrim?

No, I`m using 1.9.32 version

@philmc2 did you update to the latest FuzRohDoh mod? There was an updated file after the 1.9 update that made it compatible to 1.9 again

Had the same question I'm just trying to figure out why Fuz Ro D-oh would interfere with the mod. Were you using version 6.0?

Yep I used version 6.0

I always try to keep my Skyrim/mods up to date (only exception for the moment is SexLab...still using rev1)

I played around a bit and made some more tests...

I got it working one time with Fuz installed...but only one time *lolz...tried to reproduce but no success

but this shows that Fuz and SexLab/WG CAN function together even with my Skyrim install...just don`t ask why it only works sporadically ^^

Yep I used version 6.0

I always try to keep my Skyrim/mods up to date (only exception for the moment is SexLab...still using rev1)

I don't think working girl works with rev 1 of sexlab so that's where your problem lies smile.png

Mine won't work with rev1 and may not work with the patch that is out for rev2 .currently there are some CTD with rev2 for some people the patch is supposed to fix it. but I can't confirm that the patch will work with this mod. It may be best to wait for rev3 for this one. I belive Nicole Dragoness is using the patch Nicole may be be able to confirm rather the patch is compatable or not.

And if you wait a while longer Rev3 might be out later tonight.

I know I'm a bothering girl (oh, well, maybe not so "girl") and I often annoy but ....

@ Shane4244.

I think that dialogues need a bit "polish". After all, I'm the Dragonborn, with a "super" amazing and athletic body, and the strings for clients at the first "step" of the job, hurt me a little.

"At least I don't touch your filfty ass" ??? "So I must not smell you" ???? OMG.

Much more better something like this, after the approach is done:

Dragonborn:  "It looks here is good."

Client:  "What have you to offer?".

DB: "I can show you my body".

Client: "Wow, it deserves a look. But ... only this?".

DB: "For now yes. Now enjoy the show."

--------> Option 1:  Client:  "Well, show me your tight pussy."

--------> Option 2:  Client:  "Can you dance for me?".

Both: "Ok, honey."

------> Option 1: the Dragonborn self enjoys.

------> Option 2: the Dragonborn start to dance naked.

Action finished:

DB:  "My gold?".

Client: "Here. Really a good show, thanks."

:D  :D  :D

I know I'm a bothering girl (oh, well, maybe not so "girl") and I often annoy but ....

@ Shane4244.

I think that dialogues need a bit "polish". After all, I'm the Dragonborn, with a "super" amazing and athletic body, and the strings for clients at the first "step" of the job, hurt me a little.

"At least I don't touch your filfty ass" ??? "So I must not smell you" ???? OMG.

Much more better something like this, after the approach is done:

Dragonborn:  "It looks here is good."

Client:  "What have you to offer?".

DB: "I can show you my body".

Client: "Wow, it deserves a look. But ... only this?".

DB: "For now yes. Now enjoy the show."

--------> Option 1:  Client:  "Well, show me your tight pussy."

--------> Option 2:  Client:  "Can you dance for me?".

Both: "Ok, honey."

------> Option 1: the Dragonborn self enjoys.

------> Option 2: the Dragonborn start to dance naked.

Action finished:

DB:  "My gold?".

Client: "Here. Really a good show, thanks."

:D   :D   :D

No your not bothering me at all lol. Your right it does need some polish but it is intentionally rude at the begining and it is supposed to get more flattering as you level. But there really isn't any level right now just the skills. Once you unlock  all the skills your supposed to advance another stage and at that point all the dialog would change and random approaches would be available. The "my gold" was just a place holder I was hoping to change it back to the way I had it where you get the gold at the same time as the sexact but in early testing this caused problems for some reason although I have always done it like that. I will try it again with rev3 and see what happens. Most the dialog is put in on the fly to get things working so once I add enough of the content and bug fixes to make it playable I need to sit down and go through all the dialog. Expect to still be talked to like trash though for the first few skills anyway :) then the the clients will start treating you more like dragonborn with a 'super"amazing athletic body. everyone has to start somewhere right.

I'm going to be very busy the first 3 days this week then I'll have 3 days to do what I need to do to this mod. Then I'll be out of town for a month I am hoping to get the bug fixes and the gender specific dialog and animations(and a dance) in at the very least before I go. I know you want some lesbian animations So i'll try my hardest to get them in. Not sure how many are available at the moment though trib is there I think. it won't matter I will have the right tags in anyway so when there added it will work. And I'm drunk so I'm rambling thanks for the suggestions as always .

Did about about a 30min playthrough seems rev3 fixed the CTD's so if you didn't know it was up I would grab it on the SexLab post.

@NicoleDragoness the latest version of AP worked fine for me with this but I actually didn't have a chance to try it with rev2 so I'm not sure if your ok or not I'll try to grab some of the mods you are using since you posted your loadorder a few post back and see if I can narrow down the conflict. I don't have the dragonborn DLC yet I will probably start there.

I downloaded and installed (clean) the new Rev 3 stuffs.

Maybe I'll do a try with AP again but I suspect there could be something wrong with the DLC Dragonborn, mainly because the DLC itself messed up some animations at start.

The Unofficial Patch for Dragonborn (latest version) is ABSOLUTELY needed.

Another thing about I'm a bit scared is that AP has still some issues. For example, you still need to save /reload to have the dialogues to appear. JohsZ didn't think about a SEQ file.

Or, the option to "fuck my companion" doesn't appear at all if you are using a multifollower mod (because the mf mod set the number of followers to 0) unless you open console and type: set playerfollowercount to 1. Of course, you then need to reset to 0 after the action is over.

Finally, I had some troubles with SkyUI/MCM after I unistalled AP. Some other mods (like LoversConfort and vAutosave manager) lose their hotkeys functionality. I needed to reinstall those mods.

@ Shane4244.

I did some experiments.

1st. I installed the DLC Hearthfire and the related up-to-date Unofficial Patch. Placed the esm between Dawnguard and Dragonborn and the Unofficial between the Dawnguard's and Drogonborn's one. Even with this configuration, SexLab, SexLab MatchMaker, SexiS, SexiS Cupid, SexiS LoversConfort and, finally, SexLab WorkingGirl work fine all together.

2nd. I tried again to install AP version 3.0.1. This time, indeed, I placed the AP.esm as FIRST in the load order, also above the DLCs' esm files. I know that probably this should not count for the real load order in the game (because they are all master files) BUT, this time, AP and the above mentioned sex mods are working all together without conflicts. For now.

@ Shane4244.

I did some experiments.

1st. I installed the DLC Hearthfire and the related up-to-date Unofficial Patch. Placed the esm between Dawnguard and Dragonborn and the Unofficial between the Dawnguard's and Drogonborn's one. Even with this configuration, SexLab, SexLab MatchMaker, SexiS, SexiS Cupid, SexiS LoversConfort and, finally, SexLab WorkingGirl work fine all together.

2nd. I tried again to install AP version 3.0.1. This time, indeed, I placed the AP.esm as FIRST in the load order, also above the DLCs' esm files. I know that probably this should not count for the real load order in the game (because they are all master files) BUT, this time, AP and the above mentioned sex mods are working all together without conflicts. For now.

Thanks for letting me know I had a second look at your mod list and......thats a lot of mods I have about 15  I still need to get some of dlc's even though I never have time time to play I need to at least make sure things work with the official DLC's and I never installed the unoffical patches when I reinstalled the game after 1.9 so I need to pick those up as well.

Let me know it if it stops working with AP again thanks.

I got rid of ufo and did a new character. now when I get to the part of lets go somewhere else with a customer. it make them a follower and if I have a follower already with me it sends them home. then when I get done I have to dismiss them. then talk to them to get my gold. then go find my first follower.  sometimes even then I can't get rid of them they still follow me around for another few minutes. is this supposed to be how this mod works? or do I need to do some more checking of my other mods to see what is causing my first follower to get dismissed when I talk to a customer?

@Badtanker

If you no longer have a multifollower mod (you wrote to have unistalled UFO and I suppose you didn't install a different one like EFF), it's absolutely NORMAL that, if you have a follower and ask to a client and the client becomes your new follower, the first one is auto-dismissed by the game engine that doesn't handles more than one follower at once.

You need to install a less intrusive multifollower mod like EFF if you want have your first (and second, and third ...) follower always with you even during your "job".

@ Shane4244

Placing the AP esm above the three ones of the DLCs doesn't seem to be a good idea, even if it should not count really.

I had some issue (aka CTD on game load and CTDs on save).

Placing the AP esm just below the three DLCs' ones seems to work for now. Stay tuned.

I got rid of ufo and did a new character. now when I get to the part of lets go somewhere else with a customer. it make them a follower and if I have a follower already with me it sends them home. then when I get done I have to dismiss them. then talk to them to get my gold. then go find my first follower.  sometimes even then I can't get rid of them they still follow me around for another few minutes. is this supposed to be how this mod works? or do I need to do some more checking of my other mods to see what is causing my first follower to get dismissed when I talk to a customer?

As Nicole said you will need some kind of follower mod to have more than 1 follower in the vanilla game. EFF works great and after trying it on her suggestion I like it better than UFO. I really didn't want to require this and I'm sorry but I had promised to release a SexLab working girl based on the SexiS version I had up shortly after SexLab was released and I had to get some kind of follower system in to get the 3-way and solo to work right.

To get the  random approaches in I have to scrap the entire mod and start over because of the way I have things now and adding the followers will be done with the same method which will not require any follower mod or force you to change your current one there was just no way I could do this before I left town and like I said I promised to get this out and I try to keep my promises. When I get back in june I should have plenty of time to overhaul this and in the mean time it's as least some other way to use SexLab. I should have one more update before I leave but it will just be bug fixes , more animations and some gender specific dialog you will still need EFF.

Talkin about the "actual" version, I reached the "ass unlocked" stage.

Due the fact I don't like the "Stand Rough Doggy" animation, I disabled it in the SexLab menu.

So then, my clients use always and ONLY the "Rough Doggy" animation.

I've no option to use other animations, like "AP face down" (it's anal), "AP anal", "Standard Doggy" (it could be anal, indeed), or "Arrok Doggy".

Why?

AP-WG report:

It happened twice so could be a possible conflict with AP.

During an "ass job" I refused to "clean". Immediately after, the dialogue "Do you need date?" with every other npcs is gone.

Reloading a previous save, doing the same job with the same client but, this time, accept to clean and the dialogue is still here.

AP-WG report:

During an "ass job" I refused to "clean". Immediately after, the dialogue "Do you need date?" with every other npcs is gone.

Reloading a previous save, doing the same job with the same client but, this time, accept to clean and the dialogue is still here.

that bug has nothing to do with ap hun i reported it a couple days ago and i don't use ap

AP-WG report:

that bug has nothing to do with ap hun i reported it a couple days ago and i don't use ap

Ok, thanks for the note. I didn't see your previous post.

So then it should be a WG bug.