Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,683 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Rebuild complete.

Mostly functional.

However, Mfg Fix is giving me lots of errors, from every mod that references it. MCM listing shows the mod, but selecting it tells me the plugin is not loaded.

Vortex says both mod and Plugin are Enabled.

I have posted my issue on the Mfg Fix mod page on Nexus.

Version numbers are all correct for my install, but.....

Load order issue perhaps? If I hit my .esp limit, will it still show as being enabled, but not load the mod?

This shouldn't be an issue, as my Plugin list only has 196 items, with Mfg being number 190. Alternate Start is loading after that and it is running fine.

9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I don't know what's going on but...

This error...  error: Unbound native function "SetDangerousWater" called   happens 100 times.

There's other's I'd not be willing to live with either.

7 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

I suspect Dangerous water to be from Realistic Water Two

Either RWT or its from a needs mod - almost all of those mods use the dangerous water flag to denote which water sources can be used for filling waterskins/bottles. If that continues to be an issue after nuking and reinstalling, you might want to check out Water for ENB. I've been using it recently and I'm extremely happy with it.

5 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Rebuild complete.

Mostly functional.

However, Mfg Fix is giving me lots of errors, from every mod that references it. MCM listing shows the mod, but selecting it tells me the plugin is not loaded.

Vortex says both mod and Plugin are Enabled.

I have posted my issue on the Mfg Fix mod page on Nexus.

Version numbers are all correct for my install, but.....

Load order issue perhaps? If I hit my .esp limit, will it still show as being enabled, but not load the mod?

This shouldn't be an issue, as my Plugin list only has 196 items, with Mfg being number 190. Alternate Start is loading after that and it is running fine.

IBA, what are the Mfg Fix errors saying in the Papyrus log? The nature of the errors (and, therefore, the script failures) may indicate the nature of the problem with your installation.

Edit-  if its anything like the older log you shared, which was reporting...

[03/13/2022 - 09:32:37PM] Cannot open store for class "mfgconsolefunc", missing file?

...then you might want to verify that mfgfix is actually 100% installed. Especially if you originally installed it in NMM before switching to Vortex, you might need to reinstall. NMM was kind of infamous for randomly dropping files during installation and causing these sort of problems. I know you don't have a robust asset browser like MO2, but you should be able to find it by going to this path within your MFGFix holding area and searching to see if this file illustrated below is present.

image.png.0fb25eec8e66455129093c77946a77e6.png

Edited by gregaaz
2 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Either RWT or its from a needs mod - almost all of those mods use the dangerous water flag to denote which water sources can be used for filling waterskins/bottles. If that continues to be an issue after nuking and reinstalling, you might want to check out Water for ENB. I've been using it recently and I'm extremely happy with it.

I don't have any Needs mods, so must be RWT. I'll nuke it and try out Water for ENB

*edit*  Maybe I do have a needs mod - I do have Bathing in Skyrim installed, and while installing Water for ENB just now, I see that it has support for needs mods, which include bathing mods. BiS is not specifically mentioned, but....

2 hours ago, gregaaz said:

..then you might want to verify that mfgfix is actually 100% installed. Especially if you originally installed it in NMM before switching to Vortex, you might need to reinstall. NMM was kind of infamous for randomly dropping files during installation and causing these sort of problems. I know you don't have a robust asset browser like MO2, but you should be able to find it by going to this path within your MFGFix holding area and searching to see if this file illustrated below is present.

Nothing in Scripts or Source folder.

Time to re-install Mfg Fix I guess.

Edited by IBAGadget
new information
51 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

I don't have any Needs mods, so must be RWT. I'll nuke it and try out Water for ENB

*edit*  Maybe I do have a needs mod - I do have Bathing in Skyrim installed, and while installing Water for ENB just now, I see that it has support for needs mods, which include bathing mods. BiS is not specifically mentioned, but....

Nothing in Scripts or Source folder.

Time to re-install Mfg Fix I guess.

I believe BiS does use dangerous water detection to assess if a water source is deep enough to bathe in.

Definitely reinstall Mfg Fix if its scripts are incomplete. That one will come back to haunt you if its borked because so many other mods depend on its functionality (i.e., Sexlab)

8 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Mostly functional.

However, Mfg Fix is giving me lots of errors, from every mod that references it. MCM listing shows the mod, but selecting it tells me the plugin is not loaded

Suggested Tests for your situation...

1. Earlier your alternate animations were not being initialized by FNIS (this meant Toys was not even completing setup)... Test AA by Equipping a yoke or armbinder. Toys MCM - Toy Boxes - Ancient Toy Box (for a yoke). If you don't get into yoke poses (these are AAs), that's a fail
  2. To test MFGfix explicitly and very easily, just equip any gag. This uses MFGfix for the open mouth. If it fails see Gag Mouth / Expressions not working before assuming its totally borked
  3. As always run the Toy MCM Installation test. This exercises a load of things by playing an animation scene

If you have a fail for either 1 or 3, use Animation Scenes Not Working

Edited by VirginMarie

Yoke test successful

Run test successful

Basic bend over bathing animation in BiS, which uses FNIS, A-poses my character until the animation time runs out.

Problem with BiS?

Will nuke that mod and re-install from my storage

Mfg plugins all loaded properly after the re-install. 

Somehow wound up with the AE CC content on my SSE re-install (at least Survival Mode), even though I selected the Downgrade Patcher to not use 'Best of Both Worlds'

Address Library and SKSE seem to be working properly though, so.....fingers crossed.

4 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Somehow wound up with the AE CC content on my SSE re-install (at least Survival Mode), even though I selected the Downgrade Patcher to not use 'Best of Both Worlds'

If memory serves me correctly, 3 of the 4 free CC items also have SSE versions. Perhaps the downgrade patcher also downgraded those? If so, that would be a nice feature.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

If memory serves me correctly, 3 of the 4 free CC items also have SSE versions. Perhaps the downgrade patcher also downgraded those? If so, that would be a nice feature.

Could be. Everything seems to be playing nice so far (no idea how many new games I've started in the last 24hrs ?)

Altered my BiS mod, and it seems to be working properly now - added PO3's Papyrus Tweaks and Extender, bumped my SKSE64 up to 2.0.20 (had dropped it back to 2.0.17 as the newer version was giving me issues - Papyrus tweaks seems to have resolved that)

Toys Run test and AA test resolved correctly, so going to run with this setup for a while and see how it works out.

Thank you both very much for your help in this. I do appreciate your patience. I'm not an experienced mod user, as you may have guessed - I let the mod manager do the heavy lifting - and when it comes to trying to narrow down what could be causing issues, I may as well be trying to read heiroglyphics when it comes to the logs.

I suspect my game still has issues (DD giving me no open animation slot errors), but so far what I want to have working seems to be working. 

I might actually nuke DD in its entirety, along with any other mods that rely on it (unless Naked Defeat relies on it, in which case it's here to stay)

58 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

Will the tattoo always be the word virgin and it crossed over or can it change further?

3 Tattoos on your ass:

1. Virgin
  2. Virgin crossed over - virginity lost
  3. Dibella Flower - when 'Orgasm Damage Armor Ability' is charged by orgasm - pop up message you get when this is earned...

Congratulations! Having loved several word walls, your Dragonborn orgasm has become attuned enough to earn the 'Orgasm Damage Armor Ability'. The next occurrence of inflicting damage following an orgasm, will damage armor, stripping it from your victim. TIP: A Dibella Lily tattoo will appear on your butt when this ability is active.

You will also get "Slave" tattoos elsewhere, if you end up in Nocturnal's Branding Machine (and SlaveTats is installed).

Hi! i love the mods but i have a problem,the toys dont fit. I configured Bodyslide with my correct body,only Toys is giving me problems,not other mods. as you can see in the pics, the nipple toys are floating in the air,while harness or belts are inside my character,as well as the gag a little off. The wrist and ankle slots seem to be fine. I have test it with many toys,all the same problems like the pic. i also tried the troubleshooting section of your web as well.

(BTW, if i search "toys" in the bodyslide keywors section, only curio wrist appear, i had to build all of my outfits)

Skyrim Special Edition 03_04_2022 0_58_14.png

Skyrim Special Edition 03_04_2022 0_58_41.png

8 hours ago, BIGMANKILLER said:

Hi! i love the mods but i have a problem,the toys dont fit. I configured Bodyslide with my correct body,only Toys is giving me problems,not other mods. as you can see in the pics, the nipple toys are floating in the air,while harness or belts are inside my character,as well as the gag a little off. The wrist and ankle slots seem to be fine. I have test it with many toys,all the same problems like the pic. i also tried the troubleshooting section of your web as well.

(BTW, if i search "toys" in the bodyslide keywors section, only curio wrist appear, i had to build all of my outfits)

Use this... Building toys in Bodyslide (fix a visual problem with a toy) .   See the section Most Common Install Mistakes

My guess is that for you its #2 Most Common Install Mistake

• 2 weeks later...

@VirginMarieHello,author. Your mod is so coherent that it's hard for me not to be happy while playing.But I think I met some bugs in playing the task "Erotic Asphyxiation".

The third Dibella statue can't be worshipped after I read the inscription on the side. So If you could teach me the codes for these tasks so that I can skip the error. I can find some codes such as "virgintraining","virginspit","virginmachine",but I can't find any code about the"Erotic Asphyxiation".

Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, mengque said:

@VirginMarieHello,author. Your mod is so coherent that it's hard for me not to be happy while playing.But I think I met some bugs in playing the task "Erotic Asphyxiation".

The third Dibella statue can't be worshipped after I read the inscription on the side. So If you could teach me the codes for these tasks so that I can skip the error. I can find some codes such as "virgintraining","virginspit","virginmachine",but I can't find any code about the"Erotic Asphyxiation".

Thanks a lot.

• This symptom is caused by a corrupt save. Has been proven before by analyzing logs
  • Other possibility is a mod conflict (another mod changing the etched stones) but we can likely rule that out since the first 2 statues worked

So how did you corrupt your save?... Most likely you did not start a new game when you first added Toys to your load order (its the requirement), or you have broken the golden rule. See... do I really need to start a new game?  and  Golden Rule.

If you continue without starting a new game, you can expect more random problems.

• As for skipping the statue, this can't be done using console commands
  • Using console commands for this mod is a hard NO... and will create more problems. Possibly this is the reason for the problem if you've been doing that
  • The quest is updating a memory array. No console command fixes that. That array is broken due to your corrupt save. Only solution is to start a new game
  • This quest is a side quest thus not finishing it wont block much content
22 hours ago, VirginMarie said:
  • This symptom is caused by a corrupt save. Has been proven before by analyzing logs
  • Other possibility is a mod conflict (another mod changing the etched stones) but we can likely rule that out since the first 2 statues worked

So how did you corrupt your save?... Most likely you did not start a new game when you first added Toys to your load order (its the requirement), or you have broken the golden rule. See... do I really need to start a new game?  and  Golden Rule.

If you continue without starting a new game, you can expect more random problems.

• As for skipping the statue, this can't be done using console commands
  • Using console commands for this mod is a hard NO... and will create more problems. Possibly this is the reason for the problem if you've been doing that
  • The quest is updating a memory array. No console command fixes that. That array is broken due to your corrupt save. Only solution is to start a new game
  • This quest is a side quest thus not finishing it wont block much content

I am sure I was in a new game and I didn't change load order or add or remove any mods. The only reasonable possibility should be due to mod conflicts. thanks for your answer.

30 minutes ago, mengque said:

I am sure I was in a new game and I didn't change load order or add or remove any mods. The only reasonable possibility should be due to mod conflicts. thanks for your answer.

If you find a mod conflict let me know. I can update Known Mod Conflicts. There's already one known mod conflict for the etched stones listed there.

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE