Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,682 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

30 minutes ago, Broomemike said:

I am forgetful, but I can't seem to figure out where Noctural's Ritual Chamber is.

I'm at the skeleton key step, so I've definitely been there before, but I need to revisit to read the tome in the presence of the princes.

Through the hidden door behind the Nocturnal Statue, then your next left.

9 minutes ago, qzzzZ said:

I don't know if it's a bug

when sexlab playing animation,all toys can unequip including deer boots(or foot?)

Well I had not thought about the impact on Deerhoves, but no not a bug. Recently Toys removed its hard dependency on Sexlab. This means it can't have the "sexlabNoRemove" keyword on toys, thus Sexlab does not know NOT to remove them.

But you can use Sexlab's MCM strip options to prevent strip of foot or anything else, if you want.

7 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Well I had not thought about the impact on Deerhoves, but no not a bug. Recently Toys removed its hard dependency on Sexlab. This means it can't have the "sexlabNoRemove" keyword on toys, thus Sexlab does not know NOT to remove them.

But you can use Sexlab's MCM strip options to prevent strip of foot or anything else, if you want.

forgive my bad english

for example, I need a key to unequip a toy,but during the animation, I can unequip it without a key . not sexlab auto remove them.

Ran into a bit of a quest-breaking bug:

Going through the Asphyxiation training where I have to worship the Dibella statues on the climb to High Hrothgar, the third statue will not activate - I just get a pop up message that says I have to read the etched tablet first.

I've done this.

about 6 times.

Worship will not activate at all. It's just not registering that I've read the tablet.

also, I cannot worship the Shrine of Dibella in Markarth to start getting the third word in the Thu'um of Love

I've read the FAQ's/Troubleshooting on the website. I do not have any of the mods that are listed as conflicting with SLaVE. I do have JK's Temple of Dibella and Dibellan Baths, both of which load after SLaVE.

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

Going through the Asphyxiation training where I have to worship the Dibella statues on the climb to High Hrothgar, the third statue will not activate - I just get a pop up message that says I have to read the etched tablet first.

I've done this.

about 6 times.

Worship will not activate at all. It's just not registering that I've read the tablet.

This can be, and usually is, caused by a corrupt save (I've seen a few cases of same where we confirmed). The data recording the use of the etched stones is not able to be stored due to corrupt memory array. 

See Golden Rule  and  When install instructions say start a new game, do I really need to start a new game?

also, I cannot worship the Shrine of Dibella in Markarth to start getting the third word in the Thu'um of Love

I've read the FAQ's/Troubleshooting on the website. I do not have any of the mods that are listed as conflicting with SLaVE. I do have JK's Temple of Dibella and Dibellan Baths, both of which load after SLaVE.

While this is more often caused by a mod conflict, it can also definitely be a corrupt save. You have ruled out the known mod conflicts. I don't know anything about those 2 mods. You could try just as a test, removing them, but make certain not to save, and that they re-enable in the same position of your load order, otherwise you will corrupt your save, if its not already.

For both problems, the only solution is starting a new game if I'm right about the corrupt save. If you think its not a corrupt save, I can have a look at your papyrus log.

How to get a Papyrus Log?

We want a log for a game session where you...  start from desktop.... load a save before the problem.... Run the SLaVE MCM Installation Test on the first tab... recreate both problems.... exit to desktop.... grab that save.

I've not heard back from you on this case below, for Toys on Nexus... Same conclusion there. Corrupt save, but we've not confirmed or seen a log. And no reply.  If you have a corrupt save, expect to continue having what feels like random problems. Its only going to get worse.

1.png

Edited by VirginMarie
7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

This can be, and usually is, caused by a corrupt save (I've seen a few cases of same where we confirmed). The data recording the use of the etched stones is not able to be stored due to corrupt memory array. 

See Golden Rule  and  When install instructions say start a new game, do I really need to start a new game?

completely new game

I've not heard back from you on this case below, for Toys on Nexus... Same conclusion there. Corrupt save, but we've not confirmed or seen a log. And no reply.  If you have a corrupt save, expect to continue having what feels like random problems. Its only going to get worse.

1.png

You haven't heard back because I've had nothing to report. Since using the ForceAV command to get back to normal speed, the problem has not re-occurred, either on the earlier affected game or on a new game.

completely new game

• Then we need the log with the game session steps I gave please
  • Completely new game is only half the equation. For the save to not be corrupt, you need to have started a new game AND not broken the golden rule since. Example: removing the mod that broke Nelacar broke the golden rule and required a new game
  • Also, did you sort out the "worship the Shrine of Dibella in Markarth"?

You haven't heard back because I've had nothing to report. Since using the ForceAV command to get back to normal speed, the problem has not re-occurred, either on the earlier affected game or on a new game.

That's good. Helps me lots to know. Thank you.

Problems you had at the Rousing Altar, have nothing to do with speed. You seemed convinced they are caused by that altar. However I'm close to convinced that you have reported multiple symptoms that show a "corrupt save".

This goes back to your first problem where you had to remove a mod to get Nelacar working. Removing the mod broke the golden rule. If you have not started a new game since that point, its black and white... your save is corrupt... corrupt like a ticking time bomb waiting to break things in the future. And that's what I think you are experiencing with all issues since. 

So please, let's not continue without getting to the root of it with a log. 

If you can recreate the Rousing Altar on a new, new game, this would either prove it was previously a corrupt save, or the log will help if you CAN recreate. Without the log, we have nothing to go on. I understand if you don't want to spend the time though. Unlike your 2 issues above, this is a case where its only 5mins or so into a new game if you just do it as a test.

• Completely new game is only half the equation. For the save to not be corrupt, you need to have started a new game AND not broken the golden rule since. Example: removing the mod that broke Nelacar broke the golden rule and required a new game

Let me clarify. when I say new game, I mean completely new game. As in delete all saves of the previous playthrough and start a completely new game, changing nothing in my modlist during the playthrough

• Also, did you sort out the "worship the Shrine of Dibella in Markarth"?

No. I haven't gone back to the temple since starting the climb up to High Hrothgar and encountering the glitch at the third statue

If you can recreate the Rousing Altar on a new, new game, this would either prove it was previously a corrupt save, or the log will help if you CAN recreate. Without the log, we have nothing to go on. I understand if you don't want to spend the time though. Unlike your 2 issues above, this is a case where its only 5mins or so into a new game if you just do it as a test.

In the first 5 minutes, I haven't even gotten out of the Abandoned Prison (Alternate Start - Live Another Life), let alone gone to Helgen to start the main questline in order to go to Bleak Falls Barrow to get the first shout, followed by Riverwood, then Whiterun to talk to the Jarl to go to the watchtower and get the first Dragonsoul, so that I can Shout and therefore summon Nocturnal to start the whole SLaVE questline, which is another several hours before reaching the point of having to worship the shrine in Markarth. 

My current playthrough, that I'm about to wipe clean, my character is level 34, and represents at least 20-30 hours of playing time, if not more.

Could it be a corrupt save?

Maybe

If adding a single clothing mod can corrupt the save on this game, then that's pretty sad.

At any rate, here's the most recent log I have from last night when my issues with the shrine and the statue occurred.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Let me clarify. when I say new game, I mean completely new game. As in delete all saves of the previous playthrough and start a completely new game, changing nothing in my modlist during the playthrough

Yes that's the way to do it. New game and no load order changes after starting, other than carefully adding mods if you can add at the end of your load order. Sounds good.

In the first 5 minutes....

To recreate Rousing Altar Trial, there's no SLaVE involved. Its in Toy Story.

The 5mins is.... You start with an alt start, ignore most of your MCM setup, go to the dead scholar, then innocently make love to the phasing stone, talk to Nightly, and you are there. This would serve as a test to see if a new game makes a difference. If you can recreate the problem on a new game, we then have a log to use, where we have ruled out corrupt save.

If adding a single clothing mod can corrupt the save on this game, then that's pretty sad.

I realize this is frustrating, but that's the nature of Skyrim. A single tiny mod, if it has a plugin, shifts load order of everything after it, unless put at the end, and this leaves you in a state where eventually things are going to go wrong. So yes, if you added a mod, regardless of its size, and whether it has script or not... that mod load order change will corrupt your save.

At any rate, here's the most recent log I have from last night when my issues with the shrine and the statue occurred.

Your log has....

• 2864 Error messages
  • over 64,000 Warning errors

This is extreme. I realize this is for a large number of mods, and its about 1hr of game play which is too long. Normally meaningless warnings and errors are common when mods check their soft dependencies. But this is far beyond those. We might except hundreds but not thousands.

But here's the part that says you have an unhealthy save....

You have stack dumps.... over 400 instances of script, that were unable to run were dumped.

Nothing directly effecting Toys. Much comes from something with a script named MineOreScript. I don't recognize it but I think that is vanilla game script. Never a good sign when vanilla game is part of the errors. But there's other scripts failing too from mods I believe.

So then in the chain of events, the stack dumping seems to cause...

[03/12/2022 - 08:59:22PM] ERROR: Static function SetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None

What that tells us is that mfgconsolefunc, part of MFGfix, is unable to run. Thus Expressions likely stopped working.

I'm just giving examples because this log is massive, I can't go through it all, I was using search.

The only errors from Toys reference expressions not working. There are many of those but that's expected since Toys does expressions on a regular basis, and as in above, the utility mod it needs is not working.

Does this mean Corrupt Save? Probably, but the first thing to do is make sure you game is healthy when you start up a new game with no changes. If a new game has only dozens of warnings and a few errors, its normal. But if the new game also has thousands, then you have install issues, not just a corrupt save.

If you do have install issues as evidenced by a new game, this can come from external changes to things that your mod manager does not know about. You can end up with mess of things that have not uninstalled, and the mod manager does not know it, and these things can be trying to still run. Stray half uninstalled, unmanaged mods, are the most common way of getting this number of warning and error messages.

Bottom Line - chasing down issues with any mod, is not possible, when your log shows the game being this unhealthy. One must rule out install issues and be sure the load order has not changed, before one can look into specific issues.

Edited by VirginMarie

I'm glad you can figure out the Papyrus log, because I can't read one for the life of me. although interestingly enough, just glancing at my P Log from tonight (Fresh new game, no changes to mod list at all) shows something interesting:

Initial warnings seem to be concentrated on the following load order items:

00     Skyrim.esm

06     Dovakhiin's Warehouse

03     Hearthfire

0D     Apachii Divine Elegance Store

1C     WACCF

32     Nirn Falls Manor

and probably more like this, but they all seem to be the same thing: 

Property ArmorShield on script WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT attached to  (xxxxxxxx) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Seems to me, that there is something fundamentally broken with the WeaponRackActivate/Trigger, as those scripts seem to be throwing out the most warnings.

I have no idea what these are, or why they would be so prevalent, but....

Here's tonight's log.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm glad you can figure out the Papyrus log, because I can't read one for the life of me. although interestingly enough, just glancing at my P Log from tonight (Fresh new game, no changes to mod list at all) shows something interesting:

Initial warnings seem to be concentrated on the following load order items:

00     Skyrim.esm

06     Dovakhiin's Warehouse

03     Hearthfire

0D     Apachii Divine Elegance Store

1C     WACCF

32     Nirn Falls Manor

and probably more like this, but they all seem to be the same thing: 

Property ArmorShield on script WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT attached to  (xxxxxxxx) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Seems to me, that there is something fundamentally broken with the WeaponRackActivate/Trigger, as those scripts seem to be throwing out the most warnings.

I have no idea what these are, or why they would be so prevalent, but....

Here's tonight's log.

Papyrus.0.log 18.29 MB · 0 downloads

So first off, that's a very unhealthy game before you even have a chance to corrupt the save. Its far more susceptible to a load order change too.

Logs are best digested by focusing on a very short game session with purpose. So for example instead of this massive log where I don't' know what you did... a good game session to use for testing the new game startup is where you.... start from desktop.... new game.... wait for notifications to stop (let all the mods do their startup)... Run the Toys MCM - setup tab - Installation test.... exit to desktop... grab that log. 

We want a few minutes of game time only, and a narrative of what happened during that session. Then same deal if you have a problem you want to recreate and capture in a log. You startup the game right before the recreation... do the thing... run the Toys MCM install test too... and then shut down. 

I'm not saying I want another log now. This would be after you get things running better, and then maybe find an issue in a Toys mod.

cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Normally this means that the mod was upgraded, and the properties have changed in the updated plugin. That's acceptable if the mod author says so, but its also why sometimes a mod author will say you need a new game for upgrading.

BUT, this is clearly a new game. Thus this cannot be an upgraded mod! Thus it makes zero sense... other than one thing.... you have left over junk in your folders that the mod manager is not aware of and not managing, but its running! This I have seen a fair bit lately. It comes from external (to the mod manager) changes, like you doing things externally (sometimes you must). Its common lately due to people ending up with a mess by downgrading from AE, or using wabbajack, or nexus collections in alpha going wrong.

Solution: unless you know how to manually clean it.... nuke. I mean not just reinstall Skyrim, but also the mod manager and all the mods. The mods are all in a folder that does not need to be removed, so this does not have to be about re-downloading them all, but it IS about reinstalling them all after a clean slate. Before you do that you might want to try removing mods you think are the problem. However, if its what I'm saying, the mod manager can't remove them.

Edited by VirginMarie
5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

BUT, this is clearly a new game. Thus this cannot be an upgraded mod! Thus it makes zero sense... other than one thing.... you have left over junk in your folders that the mod manager is not aware of and not managing, but its running! This I have seen a fair bit lately. It comes from external (to the mod manager) changes, like you doing things externally (sometimes you must). Its common lately due to people ending up with a mess by downgrading from AE, or using wabbajack, or nexus collections in alpha going wrong.

I did downgrade from AE

don't know what Wabbajack is, and I have zero interest in nexus collections.

I have used the CK to change damage/armor/weight values on some of the mod weapons and clothing/armor that I've added, but I'm not too familiar with the CK, so I tend to stay away from everything else in it.

When I had to downgrade from AE, I did wind up nuking my entire mod list in Vortex and re-installing everything. That was several hours of annoyance, to say the least, trying to remember what order I had to install some of the mods in, and deploying everything periodically so the next item would register that its prerequisite was there.

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Solution: unless you know how to manually clean it.... nuke. I mean not just reinstall Skyrim, but also the mod manager and all the mods. The mods are all in a folder that does not need to be removed, so this does not have to be about re-downloading them all, but it IS about reinstalling them all after a clean slate. Before you do that you might want to try removing mods you think are the problem. However, if its what I'm saying, the mod manager can't remove them.

Would re-saver do this, or is this something I need to do in SSEEdit?

I suspect, from what you are saying, that I've probably had this potential issue for months, ever since AE came out and I got forcibly upgraded. I didn't have the issues until I added in the Toys framework and got rid of DCL, possibly orphaning some scripts while adding more load to the system as a whole. I'd rather not have to purge everything and start from scratch, but I am on vacation this week, so I have the time to do that if I need to.

Any advice on where/how to start? (without initiating the Clean Slate Protocol ?)

I did downgrade from AE

don't know what Wabbajack is, and I have zero interest in nexus collections.

I have used the CK to change damage/armor/weight values on some of the mod weapons and clothing/armor that I've added, but I'm not too familiar with the CK, so I tend to stay away from everything else in it.

When I had to downgrade from AE, I did wind up nuking my entire mod list in Vortex and re-installing everything. That was several hours of annoyance, to say the least, trying to remember what order I had to install some of the mods in, and deploying everything periodically so the next item would register that its prerequisite was there.

I suspect, from what you are saying, that I've probably had this potential issue for months, ever since AE came out and I got forcibly upgraded. I didn't have the issues until I added in the Toys framework and got rid of DCL, possibly orphaning some scripts while adding more load to the system as a whole. I'd rather not have to purge everything and start from scratch, but I am on vacation this week, so I have the time to do that if I need to.

Any advice on where/how to start? (without initiating the Clean Slate Protocol ?)

Yikes, so many errors! Short of nuking it from orbit, maybe start with whatever mod is using the abbreviation DARYL. There is a huge amount of output from that mod in the papyrus log that suggest its using up a lot of resources and the stack dumps seem to suggest that it's choking out other processes, including Toys - the last stack dump is a bunch of backlogged Toys script calls.

Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysPleasureX() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 652
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysRandomX() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 638
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toysframework.RandomExpWithAhegao() - "ToysFramework.psc" Line 909
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysSquirtingEffect() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 1087
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toysframework.SquirtingEffect() - "ToysFramework.psc" Line 790
    [VirginStoryMain (2301848C)].virginmain.VirginSquirtEffect() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 170
    [VirginStoryMain (2301848C)].virginmain.VirginWordWallMachine() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 4104
    [ (000709D2)].WordWallTriggerScript.StartFX() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 147
    [ (000709D2)].WordWallTriggerScript.OnUpdate() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 315
[03/14/2022 - 12:17:21AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp125"
stack:
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysPleasureX() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 652
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toysframework.RandomExpWithAhegao() - "ToysFramework.psc" Line 909
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysSquirtingEffect() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 1087
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toysframework.SquirtingEffect() - "ToysFramework.psc" Line 790
    [VirginStoryMain (2301848C)].virginmain.VirginSquirtEffect() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 170
    [VirginStoryMain (2301848C)].virginmain.VirginWordWallMachine() - "VirginMain.psc" Line 4104
    [ (000709D2)].WordWallTriggerScript.StartFX() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 147
    [ (000709D2)].WordWallTriggerScript.OnUpdate() - "WordWallTriggerScript.psc" Line 315
[03/14/2022 - 12:17:22AM] ERROR: Static function SetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysPleasureX() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 661
[03/14/2022 - 12:17:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp132"
stack:
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysPleasureX() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 661
[03/14/2022 - 12:17:22AM] ERROR: Static function SetPhonemeModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysPleasureX() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 662
[03/14/2022 - 12:17:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp132"
stack:
    [toysframework (FE000800)].toyslib.ToysPleasureX() - "ToysLib.psc" Line 662

But honestly? Unless you have a lot of free time to unwind all these errors, you may find you're better off starting from scratch. Your game appears to be in a pretty distressed state that suggests a number of mods either have defective or incomplete installations, or that there is major problems within your plugin stack -- probably both. 

Edited by gregaaz

External changes, when I've said that, meant only installing, uninstalling, deleting mods, manually, or via other automation. I was not meaning CK or SEEdit at all. That's another world of potential issues if you are making changes to the mods themselves, rather than the load order and installation. We all learn the hard way :P when that goes wrong, but that's how you learn.

Re-saver imo is only good to "see" that your save file is in trouble. Mainly see if scrips have gone to hell. It does not fix things permanently, only temporarily. The author also explains this right on the Nexus front page... that its not a cure in many (most) cases. Its not going to help you here at all. Re-saver is about band aiding corruption. You problem is installation.... you have trouble before your first save.

Added in the Toys framework and got rid of DCL, possibly orphaning some scripts while adding more load to the system as a whole.

The net effect of taking away DCL and adding the entire family of Toys, would be a huge gain... less load. DCL is not just a curse to your loot, but to your whole game.

Orphaned scripts... yes, this what your log strongly hints at. Its not about orphaned scripts alone, its about left over half installed mods.

Re. Clean Slate Protocol... you must remove Skyrim entirely, and then make sure its folders are literally gone or empty. Its not enough to just uninstall Skyrim, that wont uninstall left over extras. Its not enough to run Steam integrity check, it wont check the integrity of left over messes.

I've never needed to do this. I'm not a good one to give advice. I can't claim be your support resource for solving this problem. I can identify it, but have never had to directly deal with it.

But I believe that no tool fixes your problem. Definitely nothing to do with SSEdit or CK or ReSaver. This is about mod installation only, which those tools have nothing to do with.

I use Vortex too. I don't trust it to keep stuff clean when making changes or swapping profiles, until after running its purge option.

You could try using Vortex purge first. After you run purge, and before you let it redeploy... Skyrim should be in 100% vanilla state.

Vortex purge means "take all 'managed' files away. So now you see what's left over, but only if you know how to, manually. Files still there were put there externally, and in most cases, probably should not be there. If you don't know what Vanilla Skyrim looks like, and where to look, you need to nuke imo.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Yikes, so many errors! Short of nuking it from orbit, maybe start with whatever mod is using the abbreviation DARYL. There is a huge amount of output from that mod in the papyrus log that suggest its using up a lot of resources and the stack dumps seem to suggest that it's choking out other processes, including Toys - the last stack dump is a bunch of backlogged Toys script calls.

Looked through mod and plugin list - can't find anything with that name. Any suggestions as to where else I should check to see what is using that abbreviation?

Going to try the Purge option.

If my game gets totally borked, I have the new SE download downgrade patcher, so I'll uninstall, wipe the entire directory, re-install the game, re-install SKSE, then rebuild my mod list, leaving out currently loaded stuff that I'm not really using (mostly clothing/armor mods that I'm not really using anymore.)

Looked through mod and plugin list - can't find anything with that name. Any suggestions as to where else I should check to see what is using that abbreviation?

Maybe check to see if any mods are attaching new scripts to any of the following Form IDs - especially the last one:

• E94C3
  • E94C2
  • 8AF59

For the last one, keep on the lookout also for edits that revert the USSEP script changes back to vanilla.

If that fails to reveal the misbehaving mod, go to your MO2 data tab or its equivalent in Vortex and search for WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT.pex and see what mod is providing it. You might have a case where some mod is distributing a modified version of the original vanilla script that is clashing with the changes made by USSEP or some other plugin.

image.png.e125c96a2b4536dbe231fc53db8a3893.png

I wonder if it's one of the player homes I have added:

Nirn Falls Manor

dovakhiin's Warehouse

Mist Fall Keep

DW especially has an absolute crapload of weapon racks and mannequins and chests in it - I wonder if there is something in there that is modifying the script.....

Vortex doesn't seem to have a Data tab where I can look up scripts (geared more towards newbie/casual use than MO2 seems to be)

I tried MO2 months ago, but couldn't wrap my brain around it, so went back to NMM for a bit before switching over to Vortex.

Just started a new game after purging Vortex, removing a few mods I didn't need, updating/replacing a couple others, then redeployed. Ran the newer version of the Downgrade Patcher that actually downloads the older SE files directly from Steam, checks them against what is installed in the directory, and replaces what it needs to to ensure a clean 1.5.97 version of SE. Did that between the purge and re-deploy stages.

Current log still shows all the Weapon/Armor rack warnings, but the Toys Framework seems to be firing correctly (at least for now - have only just gotten out of prison.)

Might start removing one player home at a time, starting a new game each time to see if taking one out fixes it. Might start with Mist Fall Keep first, as that is the most useless one from my perspective, and not really needed - Nirn Falls Manor has a better view, while DW has the increased training options

going to finish setting up the MCM menu settings for this character, get her some clothes and see how it goes.

Now if only Nocturnal would actually give me enough keys to get out of all the damn Virgin toys so that I can properly run through Dibella's offerings. 

removed Mist Fall Keep.

Papyrus log looks much better now. That may have been the culprit causing most of the warnings and errors.

Papyrus.0.log 201.11 kB · 0 downloads

Less errors but not good.

Toys is not completing setup for a new game. There should always be a log entry "Alternate Animations setup complete" on a new game, but you don't have one.  At the very least, the hardcore arm binding and crawl animations will not be working. I suspect worse.

If you are going to share a log, always run the Toys MCM Installation test to see if it runs and then we can see how that behaves in the log. This also confirms Toys is functional and has an MCM.

I don't know what's going on but...

This error...  error: Unbound native function "SetDangerousWater" called   happens 100 times.

There's other's I'd not be willing to live with either.

NUKE