Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

On 1/19/2022 at 10:59 PM, VirginMarie said:

When your wrists get bound, by Magical Wrist Bindings (wrist toys ect.), or Arm Bindings (locked wrists toys, or armbinder/yoke), there's no choice in the matter the weapons must unequip.

The strange thing is that sometimes I can wear and use a weapon just normal, sometimes it unequips almost immediately and I can only fight barehanded

On 1/19/2022 at 10:59 PM, VirginMarie said:

My guess is that you are wearing the Virgin Asphyxiation Collar. This collar causes you to have brief orgasms, squirting, and sounds, as you move about. Bad girl! You must have deserved that collar for some reason?! :P 

That could be. I don't understand, I've always been a good girl!? Or it is my companion (Sophia) who is at 100% arousal most of the time due to my radiating beauty.

One more thing - How do I end virgin training and get the virgin toys unlocked? The quest is active, but there are no open points anymore.

Oh and - I somehow have Nocturnal as a second follower. But Dance with me seems to be the only useful dialogue

Edited by stepfel
6 hours ago, stepfel said:

The strange thing is that sometimes I can wear and use a weapon just normal, sometimes it unequips almost immediately and I can only fight barehanded

Please describe what you are seeing in detail. I have no idea what you are saying. Start with exactly what toy is on your arms/wrists. Inspect the toy in the Toys MCM Worn tab, clicking on it to see detail, and see what effects it has. I can look up the toy if you precisely name it.

I think maybe you don't understand Magical Wrist Bindings. If it's that, read the highlight tips on the Toys MCM Settings for Magical Wrist Bindings. The Features page describes them this way...

Magical Wrist Restraints

• Random animations for hands tied behind your back. You can break out as needed for things like combat

Hard Core Magical Wrist Restraints

• The Magical Wrists Restraints, if enabled in MCM, may switch to hard core mode where you cannot break out. You can kick in combat though

One more thing - How do I end virgin training and get the virgin toys unlocked? The quest is active, but there are no open points anymore.

No detail here to tell me the stage you are at. So I can't help.

The quest description will tell you what's up. If that does not help you, tell me the last objective you completed, and exactly what the quest description says, or get a screenshot.

Oh and - I somehow have Nocturnal as a second follower. But Dance with me seems to be the only useful dialogue

That's normal. She will sometimes have other dialogue, but she's not big on dialogue. She's not a second follower. She's "like a follower". You summon her with your shout, but you must already know that. She fights, and does many other things which you will experience over time. Some of the things she does you can see and adjust in the SLaVE MCM Encounters tab.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Inspect the toy in the Toys MCM Worn tab, clicking on it to see detail, and see what effects it has. I can look up the toy if you precisely name it.

I think maybe you don't understand Magical Wrist Bindings.

Thanks for helping. That's probably it. I am wearing Virgin Bratty Wrist Bindings. 

No detail here to tell me the stage you are at. So I can't help.

The quest description will tell you what's up. If that does not help you, tell me the last objective you completed, and exactly what the quest description says, or get a screenshot.

I have exited the Sepulcher after sleeping with Cassia, then I went to the temple of Dibella, retrieved the stolen statue, got the letter from Dibella and the second word, shouted it a few times.

Here is what I see. As I said, Nocturnal is right next to me.

Skyrim Special Edition 22.01.2022 20_03_04.png

31 minutes ago, stepfel said:

I have exited the Sepulcher after sleeping with Cassia, then I went to the temple of Dibella, retrieved the stolen statue, got the letter from Dibella and the second word, shouted it a few times.

Here is what I see. As I said, Nocturnal is right next to me.

Dibella foresees the coming of Cassia, with a letter from Nocturnal. I an expect to meet up with her soon.

This says Cassia will be looking for you.

Sometimes she comes soon, sometimes not till you change locations, like go to a completely different city. But she will come to you, and this is how the quest progresses. If she does not eventually show up, this can only be caused by a corrupt save. See golden rule for detail on that possibility, if you've already switched locations several times.

43 minutes ago, stepfel said:

I have done a few quests like dragon mounds in the meantime, and I did not break the Golden Rule. But I will see and maybe get back to an older save. 

Sounds like Cassia has not plans to come to you then. To help further, I need your papyrus log. There's a "how to" in the FAQs if you need it.

We need a log for a game session where you... startup the game.... Load your current save... Run the SLaVE MCM - First Tab - Installation test.... exit to desktop... grab that log.

Also when you run that installation test, confirm that its a pass too. A fail would tell you there's more problems than just Cassia coming.

43 minutes ago, stepfel said:

Is there any way to force progress?

No.

We need a log for a game session where you... startup the game.... Load your current save... Run the SLaVE MCM - First Tab - Installation test.... exit to desktop... grab that log.

Here you go. Installation test works fine as long as I am on an even surface

EDIT: Loaded an older save and Cassia came within a few minutes

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by stepfel
44 minutes ago, stepfel said:

Here you go. Installation test works fine as long as I am on an even surface

EDIT: Loaded an older save and Cassia came within a few minutes

Since you got Cassia to come, looking deeper might seem mute, but there's still the question why she did not in the first place.

When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? If yes, great :D.  If no, Its the requirement. Not doing so is an example of breaking the golden rule, and your save WILL go downhill.

You log has a couple hundred Error messages, and a couple hundred warning messages, in the space of 4 mins. But if you have hundreds of mods, this is not too bad. Many log entries are meaningless, because they are from mods using soft dependencies. It's when I see entries that cannot be from soft dependency, that worry, for example, what stands out is that Nemesis is complaining lots. But I can see nothing that I could point to and say for certain....  "this save is corrupt", or "that's why Cassia did not show up".

Thanks. Yes, I did start a new game after installing Toys and SLaVE, and yes, I have hundreds of mods (mostly Aylis list), and I didn't care too much about Nemesis because most of my mods only need FNIS.

I think my save somehow got screwed up in a word wall quest (the one with King Olaf's verse) where I had to reload a lot because my poor girl is way underpowered for the final chamber

Edited by stepfel

From the other thread.... 

58 minutes ago, Splorfff said:

I am having issues with Bedeviled Spit Roasts. My character gets on the spit but then just stays there. Is there a way to fix this?

1. SLaVE MCM - first tab - Run Installation Test. Is that a pass or fail?
  2. Any chance you've been breaking the golden rule
  3. What happens if you use SLaVE MCM - Last tab - Player Reset, before doing the spit?

If those don't help, I need your papyrus log please. There's a "how to" in the FAQs if you need it.

We need a log for a game session where you... startup the game.... Load a save where you are ready to start the spit... Run the SLaVE MCM - First Tab - Installation test.... do the spit, recreating the problem.... if needed you may get off the spit using  SLaVE MCM - Last tab - Player Reset... exit to desktop, or not if impossible... grab that log.

Edited by VirginMarie
28 minutes ago, shockwolf101 said:

I'm having an issue with the Spank Thief, Im at the marker but the thief isnt there. 

20220126223646_1.jpg

Look at the quest description. There's an option to ask for a new thief. This is to solve this very sort of scenario.

So do a do-over and you will likely be fine. If it persists, its number 2 below. We can dig deeper when you give more info.

The thief location and marker is not generated by SLaVE, its generated by the Skyrim engine using its radiant quest feature. If the marked is screwed up it can mean one of these things...

1. A mod is in conflict, like a mod adding/removing bandits/changing up the camps... note that they are conflicting with #3
  2. Your save is corrupt
  3. Skyrim engine using its radiant quest feature is imperfect (I think more likely the above 2)

Let me know how it goes :D .

Vào ngày 14/1/2022 lúc 1:15 sáng, VirginMarie cho biết:

Tôi đã xem xét nó. Khó và rất mất thời gian để làm tốt điều đó. Bạn phải chỉnh sửa mọi thứ rất nhiều nếu không bạn sẽ có robot nói. Tôi nghĩ rằng hầu hết các mod trong danh sách đó đã được lồng tiếng bởi những người tài năng thực hiện nó, những người không phải là tác giả của mod? Một trong những người đó cuối cùng có khả năng sẽ làm điều đó, tôi đã thấy bản mod này được yêu cầu hai lần ...

nơi đây

và đây

... tất nhiên một trong những yêu cầu là từ bạn :P 

Your mods are always on my mod list even though I switched from le version to se version. I always hoped that someone professional would want to voice them. Unfortunately not now.

3 hours ago, KristyllLascivicious said:

I recognize the spit roast animation can be disabled.  Does this include ALL spit/impale animations or just the roasting one?

I love the premise of this mod, but the spit/impale animations really gross me out.

Ya my husband made me add that when I lost a bet :P 

Its not that you can disable it, it's that you can progress with alternatives....

1. For rebrith, you have the choice "Quick and Painless", then no main scene
  2. For the quest that sends you out to random spits, you can just not do it. The quest to get the third word is the goal here. For that the alternative is loving enough dragons to death instead, to get "pristine dragon blood". The quest description tells you
21 hours ago, yelowkey1 said:

Your mods are always on my mod list even though I switched from le version to se version. I always hoped that someone professional would want to voice them. Unfortunately not now.

Mercplatypus who has done much of the dialogue in our mods (all of it for the newest) looked into the tools for voice, experimented, and felt it's not possible to make voices that don't sound robotic. So it was a choice to NOT do it in the case of the new mods, because we felt its not good enough unless using real voice actors. I installed a mod where the voice synthesis is not an addon, thus not meant to be used without, and I had to very quickly uninstall it because I could not stand it. It was ruining the game for me.

Obviously there are many people who don't feel this way. And some of the voice done using tools is very close to not sounding robotic. But this is the primary reason you won't see voice synthesis based voice added officially to the mods I do. Not until the tech for it improves a fair bit. I would welcome it, if addons are made by others, but my time is best used on other new content.

Edited by VirginMarie
On 1/26/2022 at 11:13 PM, VirginMarie said:

Look at the quest description. There's an option to ask for a new thief. This is to solve this very sort of scenario.

So do a do-over and you will likely be fine. If it persists, its number 2 below. We can dig deeper when you give more info.

The thief location and marker is not generated by SLaVE, its generated by the Skyrim engine using its radiant quest feature. If the marked is screwed up it can mean one of these things...

1. A mod is in conflict, like a mod adding/removing bandits/changing up the camps... note that they are conflicting with #3
  2. Your save is corrupt
  3. Skyrim engine using its radiant quest feature is imperfect (I think more likely the above 2)

Let me know how it goes :D .

Resetting it did the trick, thanks. 

8 hours ago, Mr_Bean_123 said:

When my character is tighten on a pillar or chain, and being punished, the pillar or chain disappeared and my character just standing as normal, how to solve it? 

2 hours ago, Aurora2580 said:

While respawning, the animation does not play. My character is stuck there.

You have likely installed something incorrectly.

Most likely you have not run FNIS. There are several other possibilities. This includes maybe running on a corrupt save / not starting a new game when instructions said you need to.

Using Toys MCM - Last tab - Reset Player.... will likely unstuck you, if you got stuck at this point. But that is not solving it.

Go to SLaVE MCM - First tab - Run Installation Test.... does it pass or fail? If it fails, follow its instructions. It tells you to use Troubleshooting #3

If you did not start a new game, when you first added Toys to your load order... its the requirement. This could be the problem. Start a new game.

If this does not help you, I will need to see your papyrus log and we can look deeper. I will also need a much more detailed description of the problem.

Edited by VirginMarie

Hello again, it has been a while. I have made significant progress with your mods in my game, GREAT stuff! I have a lot of pics too, if you want to see them. The other reason I'm here today is to ask you which one of the chastity belts is unbreakable in combat, if any. I want to put this on my girl, Blaze, to prevent the loss of her virginity for as long as possible. I have the ability to build it with another mod I have. Not a pressing issue though, if you have other people with more serious problems, deal with them 1st. I'll catch up when I take a break from my game. Oh, yeah, I have 513 mods installed in my game and it has never worked better. Bluegunk and I are willing to help anyone who requests it on our thread in LL. FYI!

1 hour ago, BDNelson said:

Hello again, it has been a while. I have made significant progress with your mods in my game, GREAT stuff! I have a lot of pics too, if you want to see them.

Pick your best 2 and show them!

The other reason I'm here today is to ask you which one of the chastity belts is unbreakable in combat, if any. I want to put this on my girl, Blaze, to prevent the loss of her virginity for as long as possible.

I recall only making ONE Chastity Belt that can "break". If you mean the Hit Transformation Effect where it literally shows up as broken.

Beyond that, you want Chasity belts that are only from Nocturnal... their name starts with "Virgin". These ones stay put, unless you have the key and unlock.

Now that said, half the fun of SLaVE is losing virginity :P 

I have the ability to build it with another mod I have.

No idea what that means. I don't need to know though, probably.

Not a pressing issue though, if you have other people with more serious problems, deal with them 1st.

Well my husband always has serious problems. He's like a fixer upper, but that's the case I think with any male, if you are crazy enough to make them your husband. I already dealt with it last night.