Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Oh yeah, I know that half the fun is losing her virginity, I am eagerly awaiting that. I am still in the very early stages of the game and EVERYONE want's to have sex with my girl. She is aroused by EVERYONE she meets (bisexual). She is popping at least 5 times a game day with no toys on her at this time. I have SL interactive arousal core installed, so she gets aroused by almost everything she does and everyone she meets in the game, including dead naked bodies. She has her first shout ready to use, but I don't do that until she is on the mountain with the Greybeards. After that she shouts until Nocturnal takes her for the first time and starts the virgin training. So, very early stage of the game, losing her virginity is something I already have mods installed to exploit, SL Achievement SE is one. Going to be fun fun fun! I really like the blue and red wave orgasms, so cool!!!

Been trying to find what the option is for enb, But the glow from the halo is excessively blinding. What light shader is it using, cause I know it's not a problem with SlAvE but my ENB. Just trying not to go blind when I drop out of first person and actually enjoy the play ?

34 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

I really like the blue and red wave orgasms, so cool!!!

Neither are actually tied to orgasms :P 

Blue is a toy transforming, due to Rousal increasing, or going back down.

Red can be... oversexed, overheating, or Love Shout doing damage. They are each a little different.

Also, I wonder, do you have Sync Rousing with SLA on or off? By default its off, and then Rousing is independent from SLA's arousal. That's new when the Rousing and Rousing bar release came out.

5 minutes ago, illenn said:

Been trying to find what the option is for enb, But the glow from the halo is excessively blinding. What light shader is it using, cause I know it's not a problem with SlAvE but my ENB. Just trying not to go blind when I drop out of first person and actually enjoy the play ?

You could just turn off the halo in MCM.

Does not use a shader, just uses vanilla Skyrim light source. I don't know much about the topic, does Skyrim vanilla lights translate into some internal shaders? No idea. Do shaders have anything do do with light? No idea.

1.png

I don't know what does the blue and red waves, don't care, I just know I like it, a lot! Sync Rousing with SLA is on. What should it be set at?

I don't mind waiting for her to finish the spontaneous orgasms, gives me a short break from gameplay, stretch my fingers out. 

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Got a map marker? If not make sure Virgin Training quest is active in the journal.

I have it active, it's showing me her statue in twilight sepulcher. I've read the tome there so if thats where it is I guess reading it isn't working for me. Thanks for the help

1 hour ago, dmeac4456 said:

I have it active, it's showing me her statue in twilight sepulcher. I've read the tome there so if thats where it is I guess reading it isn't working for me. Thanks for the help

I assumed you were much earlier in the story (i.e going to the Ritual Chamber for the first time).

The Ritual Chamber is where you get the rebirth. You must know it. You definitely need to read the tome in the Ritual Chamber. And as the text says, you must be a virgin too.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, BDNelson said:

Sync Rousing with SLA is on. What should it be set at?

Depends entirely on what you want. Seems you were already aware that it exists and used it. Since you were talking about all these other sources of arousal, I figured it would be important you at least know you can have them contribute to Rousing (with it on), or NOT.

12 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I assumed you were much earlier in the story (i.e going to the Ritual Chamber for the first time).

The Ritual Chamber is where you get the rebirth. You must know it. You definitely need to read the tome in the Ritual Chamber. And as the text says, you must be a virgin too.

Yeah I remember the chamber, can't forget getting impaled with a spit and roasted over a fire. Just need to remember how to get back to it, but i'll figure it out, Thanks again for the help.

9 minutes ago, dmeac4456 said:

Yeah I remember the chamber, can't forget getting impaled with a spit and roasted over a fire. Just need to remember how to get back to it, but i'll figure it out, Thanks again for the help.

And yeah just found it and now I feel real dumb for forgetting to turn left instead of going through the door to leave after worshipping Nocturnals statue

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

您可能安装了错误的东西。

您很可能没有运行 FNIS。还有其他几种可能性。这包括可能在损坏的保存上运行/在说明需要时不开始新游戏。

使用 Toys MCM - 最后一个选项卡 - 重置播放器.... 如果您在这一点上被卡住,可能会让您感到困惑。但这并不能解决问题。

转到 SLaVE MCM - 第一个选项卡 - 运行安装测试....它是通过还是失败?如果失败,请按照其说明进行操作。它告诉您使用疑难解答#3

如果您没有开始新游戏,那么当您第一次将玩具添加到加载订单时……这是要求。这可能是问题所在。开始新游戏。

如果这对您没有帮助,我需要查看您的纸莎草纸日志,我们可以更深入地了解。我还需要对问题进行更详细的描述。

I passed the install test, but my character was still stuck there when respawning.

Is there any code to quickly jump to this task when I want to open a new save to see if it's a problem with my save.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.02.02 - 10.44.44.28.png

21 minutes ago, Aurora2580 said:

Is there any code to quickly jump to this task when I want to open a new save to see if it's a problem with my save.

You can start a new game, then use SLaVE MCM - last tab - Skip Initial Story. This will take you to the point of after the first rebirth.

If this is your first rebirth (you have not said), then it would be a few quest objectives ahead of where you are now. This rebirth scene repeats.

Also note... you can skip this scene, but choosing the "short and painless" option in dialogue.

Note: If you are using a translated version of this mod.... there could be a problem in the translated version.

Edited by VirginMarie
31 minutes ago, ondrasiman2 said:

Got a very specific issue

No matter what I do, conversations and animations from this mod just keep going through instantly

First try the SLaVE MCM - Misc Tab - Reset Player

If that does not help... Most likely it's one of these...

• Animation not installed correctly
    • FNIS was not run
    • FNIS was run but there are errors in its panel that you must correct
    • Other possibilities... check Troubleshooting #1
  • Save is corrupt
    • could be due to not starting a new game when you first Installed Toys. Its the requirement
    • could be due to breaking the golden rule (which is essentially the same as the above)

If you need more help, please answer these...

1. When you first added Toys to your load order (first installed Toys), did you start a new game?
  2. Please run the Toys MCM - Installation Test (on the first tab). Does it fail?
  3. If as a test, you start a new game, is the problem cured?

Oh and if you don't need more help, I'd still love to know what fixed it.

Edited by VirginMarie

Alright. So I’m thoroughly enjoying the mod. Haven’t had a single issue until the part in Virgin Training where I’m supposed to “Worship the Dragon Skull in Nocturnal’s Ritual Chamber”. I go ahead and do that. And Nocturnal appears. But she just stands there. And my character also just stands there. I’m able to still attack and shout. But I can not move from the position and I still have all the Virgin Toys equipped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi, I had a crash to desktop during the maiden liberation quest. I've isolated the crash to when the script tries to equip the workout plug.

I've tried to add the item to my inventory manually and just looking at the workout plug in my inventory is enough to CTD.

Using additemmenu I've tried to look at all the other items of the SLaVE mod and the only one that makes the game crash is the workout plug.

Any ideas ?

5 hours ago, DrDieGore said:

Alright. So I’m thoroughly enjoying the mod. Haven’t had a single issue until the part in Virgin Training where I’m supposed to “Worship the Dragon Skull in Nocturnal’s Ritual Chamber”. I go ahead and do that. And Nocturnal appears. But she just stands there. And my character also just stands there. I’m able to still attack and shout. But I can not move from the position and I still have all the Virgin Toys equipped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Most likely it's one of these...

• Animation not installed correctly
    • FNIS was run but there are errors in its panel that you must correct
    • Other possibilities... check Troubleshooting #1
  • Save is corrupt
    • could be due to NOT starting a new game when you first Installed Toys. Its the requirement
    • could be due to breaking the golden rule

If you need more help, please answer these...

1. When you first added Toys to your load order (first installed Toys), did you start a new game?
  2. Please run the Toys MCM - Installation Test (on the first tab). Does it fail?
  3. Are you using Nexus for the animations instead of FNIS?

I'd need to see your Papyrus Log for a game session where you recreate the problem and also do #2. There's a how to get the Papyrus Log in the FAQs if you need it.

43 minutes ago, fd05 said:

Hi, I had a crash to desktop during the maiden liberation quest. I've isolated the crash to when the script tries to equip the workout plug.

I've tried to add the item to my inventory manually and just looking at the workout plug in my inventory is enough to CTD.

Using additemmenu I've tried to look at all the other items of the SLaVE mod and the only one that makes the game crash is the workout plug.

Any ideas ?

The Workout Plugs are a toy found in Toys Chaotic Toy Box (comes with Toys). This mod uses that asset, renaming it and doing some different effects. So essentially we are talking about something in Toys.

It is widely available and has been used by hundreds, maybe thousands, and you are the first to report that it CTDs.

1. If you Start a New Game, just for testing purposes, and equip it, does it CTD?
    • If NO, you've proven your save is corrupt, the toy is not the cause, its just the trigger. See golden rule for more about corrupt saves
    • If Yes, it still CTDs, please answer the following and we can look deeper
  2. When you first added Toys to your load order (first installed Toys), did you start a new game?
  3. Please run the Toys MCM - Installation Test (on the first tab). Does it fail?
  4. Let me see your Papyrus Log for a game session where you recreate the problem CTD on a new game. There's a how to get the Papyrus Log in the FAQs if you need it
Edited by VirginMarie
On 1/29/2022 at 1:20 AM, VirginMarie said:

Mercplatypus who has done much of the dialogue in our mods (all of it for the newest) looked into the tools for voice, experimented, and felt it's not possible to make voices that don't sound robotic. So it was a choice to NOT do it in the case of the new mods, because we felt its not good enough unless using real voice actors. I installed a mod where the voice synthesis is not an addon, thus not meant to be used without, and I had to very quickly uninstall it because I could not stand it. It was ruining the game for me.

Obviously there are many people who don't feel this way. And some of the voice done using tools is very close to not sounding robotic. But this is the primary reason you won't see voice synthesis based voice added officially to the mods I do. Not until the tech for it improves a fair bit. I would welcome it, if addons are made by others, but my time is best used on other new content.

Thanks, through this reply of yours I feel you, Mercplatypus and others work very well and professionally. Your efforts are worthy of praise.