Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,671 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

53 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

Are you saying that I have to do ALL those group selections one at a time, REALLY. 

No. Of course not. But if only Toy Story was missed, this would be how to get it done.

Normally you can just select all the groups you want to build, and batch build. You must select Toy Story, along with any others you need. 

Toy Story, when it was downloaded from the same page as Toys, did not have a bodyslide package, as the Curio Toy Box did not yet exist. But now, when it exited beta and moved to its own download page, it has a bodyslide package which is new. So you must install both Toy Story the mod, and Toy Story BodySlide SE CBBE 3BBB v1.0. 

People have been missing that change, and are assuming there's nothing new to do. So it was my first guess for you. People are forgetting to install and build the Curio toys. Its the first thing to check and confirm. Takes you 1 minute to try it.

Edited by VirginMarie
25 minutes ago, BDNelson said:

I guess I'm missing something. I do have it installed, see... I just checked, the Toy Story.esp is in the game folder.

screenshotVRTX3.png

Nope, according to this pic, you do NOT have Toy Story's Bodylside package installed, only Toy Story the mod. So that is your problem.

1.png

Oh shit, that's it!!! The Toy Story BODYSLIDE MOD, I don't have it, DAMN!!! I am so sorry I missed THAT! Ok, I'm on it. I'll let you know, THAT'S why it's not in my BodySlide selections! I'm sorry, yes, it is Curio, the one from Nightly. I do this quest line 1st. Always. That's why I have the Sparton Kick mod, love those bound hands. LOL.

I'll be back!

Edited by BDNelson

I immediately saw a BIG difference!!! That was it, the BodySlide add-on. I am so sorry for blubbering all over your site, I knew I needed glasses for a reason. I doing a new game start, don't worry, I hadn't even killed my 1st Dragon yet. So, it's cool! I'll post some more pics when I get somewhere other than Whiterun.

3 hours ago, BDNelson said:

I'm running SexLab Dialogues alongside of your mods. Have you had any reports of this mod conflicting with the Winterhold quest line? It, SL Dialogues, has a mage apprentice to master quest line in it. Should I activate this quest or not, do you know of this mod?

• I assume Winterhold quest line means Toy Story's "Curios Curio" quest
  • I highly doubt it matters if you do a SexLab Dialogues quest at the same time, but I'd say the same thing for a quest in absolutely any mod
  • I know almost nothing about SexLab Dialogues. No nobody has reported conflicts with SexLab Dialogues

If you need follow-up, lets move to Toy Story, if its about Toy Story. The support thread is here.

6 minutes ago, AaronKacey said:

For some reason no matter how many times I read the 3rd emblem on the road to high Hrothgar, the dibella statue says I haven't read it

In the past for other's that has been caused by a corrupt save...

1. Have you broken the golden rule?
  2. When you first installed Toys, did you start a new game? Its the requirement. Not doing so is an example of breaking the golden rule.

If this is the cause of the problem, the cure is to start a new game. You could skip that quest, it's a side quest only, not going to stop progress of anything else. But if you have a corrupt save, you can expect more random problems, sooner or later.

If you don't think you have a corrupt save, attach your Papyrus Log, capturing a game session where you load a save before the problem, recreate it, and exit to desktop. How to get the log is in the FAQs at that same link above.

5 hours ago, yelowkey said:

I know s.l.a.v.e is a great mod but can you make it even better with a voice pack similar to this? 

I've looked into it. Hard and very time consuming to do it well. You must tweak things a whole lot otherwise you have robots speaking. I think most of the mods in that list have been dressed up in voice by talented people doing it who are not the mod author? One of those people will likely eventually do it, I've seen this mod requested twice...

here

and here

... course one of the requests is from you :P 

Edited by VirginMarie
26 minutes ago, Splorfff said:

I am unable to dequip the virgin bitch boots, even through the console. How do you fix this?

They are working as intended. The description tells you the deal (see the pic). You only get them during Cart Duty, and that's only if using LE. Are you doing Cart Duty?

20220113233707_1.jpg

If you got them by console or something, you can remove all toys using Toys MCM - Misc Tab - Debug section.

That will change what's intended for The Virgin Training quest, if you are in training, but it wont completely break it.

You can get another variant of this toy that is keyed, from the Toys Insignia Toy Box. Don't need to console that either, if you want to just manually equip, use the Toys MCM Toy Boxes tab.

Edited by VirginMarie
On 1/14/2022 at 1:50 AM, VirginMarie said:

They are working as intended. The description tells you the deal (see the pic). You only get them during Cart Duty, and that's only if using LE. Are you doing Cart Duty?

20220113233707_1.jpg

If you got them by console or something, you can remove all toys using Toys MCM - Misc Tab - Debug section.

That will change what's intended for The Virgin Training quest, if you are in training, but it wont completely break it.

You can get another variant of this toy that is keyed, from the Toys Insignia Toy Box. Don't need to console that either, if you want to just manually equip, use the Toys MCM Toy Boxes tab.

i was not doing cart duty at the time

though i fixed it by doing cart duty again

I am new to this mod and Toys and I really like it. I am currently playing Virgin Training

However, there are 2 things that I hope can be changed, but I cannot find them in MCM

1. My weapons are very frequently unequipped, which makes the normal parts of the game very hard. Why and how can this be changed?

2. When walking/running, there is a very frequent moaning. Where does that come from and can I get rid of it?

1 hour ago, stepfel said:

I am new to this mod and Toys and I really like it. I am currently playing Virgin Training

However, there are 2 things that I hope can be changed, but I cannot find them in MCM

1. My weapons are very frequently unequipped, which makes the normal parts of the game very hard. Why and how can this be changed?

When your wrists get bound, by Magical Wrist Bindings (wrist toys ect.), or Arm Bindings (locked wrists toys, or armbinder/yoke), there's no choice in the matter the weapons must unequip.

Animation scenes must unequip weapons too. No choice here either, the animations cannot play with them equipped. In the next release of Toys, stripping for scenes, which also takes care of weapons, will be re-equipping them at the end of scenes if possible. So we do have that improvement coming.

Use a hotkey to equip your weapon, if not already.

1 hour ago, stepfel said:

2. When walking/running, there is a very frequent moaning. Where does that come from and can I get rid of it?

My guess is that you are wearing the Virgin Asphyxiation Collar. This collar causes you to have brief orgasms, squirting, and sounds, as you move about. Bad girl! You must have deserved that collar for some reason?! :P 

If I'm right about that collar, read it's description. Toys usually tell you about how they come off. You could change the volume of the sounds in MCM, but that will change all orgasm sounds, not just for that collar.

Edited by VirginMarie
47 minutes ago, katiecomical said:

So the mod just doesnt work or show up?
like i shout and never got the courier the mod talks about

and there is no mcm menu for the mod
am i missing something here

i have all the requirements

I'm guessing Toys MCM is not showing up either?

Toys Troubleshooting #4.

Let me know if that helps. If not we can dig deeper.