Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,695 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

2 hours ago, Straze said:

Managed to move after closing dialogue but could not interact with the dialogue like before;

Does this mean it was fine? Could not re-create a problem?

2 hours ago, Straze said:

Your log shows heavy load (i.e. just a whole lot of mods). So with that in mind the "stats" below are not horrible...

• 44 Cannot open store for class - these are usually fine, if its because a mod is just checking soft dependencies. 44 is pretty high though
  • 584 Error - is is too high to consider this a clean game. You have mods that are not happy. Nothing I see stands out as a killer for Toys & SLaVE to function though. Some of the ones that stand out due to spamming loads of errors...
    •  86 Error: Element of property nicola89b_lights
    • 60 Error: Unable to bind script pamaFurnitureAlignmentHelper
  • Flower girls has errors
  • 75 warning - not bad. Mostly nothing that matters

Toys and SLaVE are not complaining about anything. All is well for them.

I see the Install test for SLaVE which went fine... but you did not run the install test for Toys... I don't need to see another log, but you should confirm that one passes. 

Bottom Line. I don't suspect a corrupt save. I don't think anything is going wrong with Toys or SLaVE.

If you are just lagging out with all this load (DCL is there for example) you might randomly get stuck just due to that. Use the Player Reset. You might be fine.

By the way this...

[05/10/2022 - 08:16:28PM] Error:  (FF000A4B): cannot find variable named FNIS_abc_h2h_LocomotionPose.
stack:
    [ (FF000A4B)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadboundcombatscript.EvaluateAA() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 337
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadlibs.StartBoundEffects() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 3230
    [Item 6 in container  (FF000A4B)].zadBeltScript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 253

IS not a good sign for DD.  abc_h2h_LocomotionPose is DD.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, Nalier said:

If anyone's interested, The impassioned Lost Valley Redoubt Sfeile is incompatible with Skyrim Sewers mod, which places the entrance to Fort Sungard Underworks exactly in the same spot. It's possible to trigger the waterfall and complete the quest by disabling collision through the console.

Thanks. I added it here...  Known Mod Conflicts - SLaVE

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Does this mean it was fine? Could not re-create a problem?

From the tries I did, no. Still could not interact with the Dialogue though - thus missing out on story / immersion.

Your log shows heavy load (i.e. just a whole lot of mods). So with that in mind the "stats" below are not horrible...

• 44 Cannot open store for class - these are usually fine, if its because a mod is just checking soft dependencies. 44 is pretty high though
  • 584 Error - is is too high to consider this a clean game. You have mods that are not happy. Nothing I see stands out as a killer for Toys & SLaVE to function though. Some of the ones that stand out due to spamming loads of errors...
    •  86 Error: Element of property nicola89b_lights
    • 60 Error: Unable to bind script pamaFurnitureAlignmentHelper
  • Flower girls has errors
  • 75 warning - not bad. Mostly nothing that matters

Toys and SLaVE are not complaining about anything. All is well for them.

I see the Install test for SLaVE which went fine... but you did not run the install test for Toys... I don't need to see another log, but you should confirm that one passes. 

Bottom Line. I don't suspect a corrupt save. I don't think anything is going wrong with Toys or SLaVE.

If you are just lagging out with all this load (DCL is there for example) you might randomly get stuck just due to that. Use the Player Reset. You might be fine.

I'm bad at reading Papyrus.log because I am having issues trying to solve it (google not always helping). Seen a lot of Errors, but thought that was normal for not getting certain soft requirements (like "AncientProfession").

- "86 Error: Element of property nicola89b_lights" don't have any mod installed from Nicola89, so not sure where it's from (using Rudy ENB which was complicated to setup, probably that).
- "pamaFurnitureAlignmentHelper" no idea either where it's from. But guess it's cuz I don't have; "Furniture Sex Framework".

p.s. I don't use Flower Girls, another soft requirement if I recall correctly.
Also, this was the Toys Installation Test in the log, but went fine.

Spoiler

[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [*TOYS] Run installation test
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] ***Love Params-> LoveName:Toys Installation Test SceneID: Player:TRUE SetActorNum:1 Upto:TRUE PlayerConsent:TRUE Extend:0 UseMusic:1
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)LoveName:Toys Installation Test. Is Solo
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)Scene Setup - Random from total of 888
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)Total available in resulting Filter: 23
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)SceneID: Anubs_f_mast1
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)SceneName: Anubs  Female Masturbation 1 - Actors: 1
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)# Stages: 5
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)Position: 0 requires female  and lover 0 is 1
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] (Love)Position: 0 filled with [Actor < (00000014)>]
[05/19/2022 - 08:25:36PM] [Toys] Init Scene Start: Toys Installation Test

By the way this...

[05/10/2022 - 08:16:28PM] Error:  (FF000A4B): cannot find variable named FNIS_abc_h2h_LocomotionPose.
stack:
    [ (FF000A4B)].Actor.SetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadboundcombatscript.EvaluateAA() - "zadBoundCombatScript.psc" Line 337
    [zadQuest (1000F624)].zadlibs.StartBoundEffects() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 3230
    [Item 6 in container  (FF000A4B)].zadBeltScript.OnEquipped() - "zadEquipScript.psc" Line 253

IS not a good sign for DD.  abc_h2h_LocomotionPose is DD.

I tried asking on Animated Beast Cocks forum, thinking it was an issue from there - but no luck.
I will try and reinstall DD and see if that works. It's a problem I could not find the solution of.

Btw, if I try to solve any of this - don't I need a New Game because I maybe make changes to the mod loadorder
The rule does state adding mods at the end is not a problem, but these are issues within the mod loadorder.

Edited by Straze
1 hour ago, Straze said:

I'm bad at reading Papyrus.log because I am having issues trying to solve it (google not always helping). Seen a lot of Errors, but thought that was normal for not getting certain soft requirements (like "AncientProfession").

Soft Dep check would at most account for 20% of your errors. They are harmless. Course its a pain to know which is which.

1 hour ago, Straze said:

- "86 Error: Element of property nicola89b_lights" don't have any mod installed from Nicola89, so not sure where it's from (using Rudy ENB which was complicated to setup, probably that).

But you DO have a mod installed from Nicola89. You think you got rid of it... and your mod manager is deceiving you. Its not Soft Dep check. The mod manager has lost control of what's there, and its got either a plugin or script from that mod still there, loading, trying to run. If using Vortex, purging helps for this.

1 hour ago, Straze said:

- "pamaFurnitureAlignmentHelper" no idea either where it's from. But guess it's cuz I don't have; "Furniture Sex Framework".

Similar to above. These are not harmless soft dep checks.

The ABC thing... I promise  you its not from Animated Beast Cocks. Its DD.

1 hour ago, Straze said:

Btw, if I try to solve any of this - don't I need a New Game because I maybe make changes to the mod loadorder

Yes solving this will most likeky change sort order. Its only about sort order. If you change sort order... Must start new game. The following are changes to sort order....

• If you remove a mod... Must start new game.
  • If you add a mod, not at the end of the load order... Must start new game.

Edited by VirginMarie
  • VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Shout Like a Virgin Evolved 9.01 Released

A minor release using latest from Toys&Love. See what's new in... Change Log 

Now to figure out how to get Vortex to actually update the mod instead of just activating the new version in addition to the old version. Updating seems to work if I let it download from Nexus, but....

I always manually download my mods into a storage folder, and install them from there.

53 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Now to figure out how to get Vortex to actually update the mod instead of just activating the new version in addition to the old version. Updating seems to work if I let it download from Nexus, but....

I always manually download my mods into a storage folder, and install them from there.

activating the new version in addition to the old version - that's essentially overwriting. Only case where that would be bad is if the mod has removed files, and having them still there is bad. Usually not the case.

When its not from from Nexus where Vortex can take care of it for you....

• What I do is just delete the old (including archive) and install the new
  • If you have auto-sorting and any rules, the mod will be in the exact same spot in your load order (thus not breaking the Golden Rule). If Auto sort is set off, make sure you click it to sort
  • You can remember the spot it was in before deleting, and then double check... it will always go right back to the same spot

So that's it.. all you need to do. That's all Vortex does automatically if its from Nexus.

Edited by VirginMarie
50 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

activating the new version in addition to the old version - that's essentially overwriting. Only case where that would be bad is if the mod has removed files, and having them still there is bad. Usually not the case.

When its not from from Nexus where Vortex can take care of it for you....

• What I do is just delete the old (including archive) and install the new
  • If you have auto-sorting and any rules, the mod will be in the exact same spot in your load order (thus not breaking the Golden Rule). If Auto sort is set off, make sure you click it to sort
  • You can remember the spot it was in before deleting, and then double check... it will always go right back to the same spot

So that's it.. all you need to do. That's all Vortex does automatically if its from Nexus.

Yah, I wrote down it's load order position, installed the new one, disabled and removed the old one, turned off autosort, then set rules to put the new one in exactly the same load position as the old one. Bit of an annoyance, but it worked. Showed up right where it needed to be after deploying.

2 hours ago, Riderdmyf said:

Does it matter if I see these warnings in my FNIS after I upgrade this mod from v8.21.7 to v9.01? 

It's just acknowledging that both frameworks can call the same animation. The only reason it appears as a warning is it could indicate someone had two versions of the same mod installed - which isn't the case here. Should be safe to ignore. 

I have a minor problem with this mod, cum textures both from slacs and sexlab are disapearing because of the ass tatoo.

Is there any fix to this? 
I have searched for a fix but I couldn't find anything, also there is no option to disable the tatoo in the MCM menu.

If there is no fix to this, is there a posibility of disabling it manually i.e. deleting a texture or something?

Edited by VseTmirykS
gramatics
4 minutes ago, VseTmirykS said:

I have a minor problem with this mod, cum textures both from slacs and sexlab are disapearing because of the ass tatoo.

Is there any fix to this? 
I have searched for a fix but I couldn't find anything, also there is no option to disable the tatoo in the MCM menu.

If there is no fix to this, is there a posibility of disabling it manually i.e. deleting a texture or something?

SLaVE MCM - Toys & Tats Page - Virginity & Damage Armor Status    <--- toggle to disable

The tats are compatible with cum from Toys&Love love scenes, but cant detect when Sexlab is doing it (and SLACS is just sexlab).

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Nope perfectly fine and normal. See... FNIS reports Duplicates in Consistence Check 

5 hours ago, gregaaz said:

It's just acknowledging that both frameworks can call the same animation. The only reason it appears as a warning is it could indicate someone had two versions of the same mod installed - which isn't the case here. Should be safe to ignore. 

Thank you for your answers!?

Please pardon me if this has been mentioned before, but I'm having some major problems with Cassia. Even after adding Follow Me, the Flower Girls Irresistible spell, and Eager NPCs, I haven't been able to initiate any kind of sex or other action that progresses her quest stages. Our initial meeting with the letter I bypassed with console commands (she walked away from me and leaned against the Winking Skeever without another word), and now I'm stuck with her in a cage at the Sepulcher and the conversation drops as soon as I ask if she'd like to sleep with me.

I haven't broken the golden rule, I was careful to update FNIS properly, and the test animation plays without a hitch. Here is my papyrus log - apologies in advance, my load order is relatively beefy ;; - any help is much appreciated!

29 minutes ago, kalliphoros said:

Please pardon me if this has been mentioned before, but I'm having some major problems with Cassia. Even after adding Follow Me, the Flower Girls Irresistible spell, and Eager NPCs, I haven't been able to initiate any kind of sex or other action that progresses her quest stages. Our initial meeting with the letter I bypassed with console commands (she walked away from me and leaned against the Winking Skeever without another word), and now I'm stuck with her in a cage at the Sepulcher and the conversation drops as soon as I ask if she'd like to sleep with me.

I haven't broken the golden rule, I was careful to update FNIS properly, and the test animation plays without a hitch. Here is my papyrus log - apologies in advance, my load order is relatively beefy ;; - any help is much appreciated!

Even after adding Follow Me, the Flower Girls Irresistible spell, and Eager NPCs

• Did you add these mods, AFTER starting the new game? If yes, this broke the golden rule. Your save would be corrupt
  • Dialouge with NPCs not working is a common symptom of corrupt save, but maybe not your problem in this case

initial meeting with the letter I bypassed with console commands

• never use console commands with this mod. Too complex you can often make things worse.
  • I'm guessing you used console commands for a reason though? What was the reason?
  • I'm going to guess the quest would not progress because the love scene did not take place, hence you were stuck and used console commands

Your papyrus Log helped...

• 613 Error
  • 884 Warning

Now this is not a very clean game, but with a large load order, its not horrible. I don't see symptoms of corruption, just some messy mods (which I'd get rid off but that's a whole other topic).

Here's some log entries for Sleep with Cassia....

[05/29/2022 - 05:30:44PM] [Toys] ***Love Params-> LoveName:SLaVE Sleep with Cassia SceneID: Player:TRUE SetActorNum:2 Upto:TRUE PlayerConsent:TRUE Extend:0 UseMusic:1

[05/29/2022 - 05:30:44PM] [Toys] (Love)Total available in resulting Filter: 0
[05/29/2022 - 05:30:44PM] [Toys] (Love)Filtering resulted in no scenes

It says... The scene tried to start.... There's no scenes it can use.

So I think your problem, in both cases of Cassia, is that you have not installed any Love or SLAL Packs. You have no scenes to play beyond what's needed for Toys Spontaneous orgasm (which is why the MCM test works).

If you do it carefully, you can install Love Packs without breaking the golden rule. But you will need to go back to before you used console commands to be safe, and it might be best to start a new game.

Reading comments above.  I thought if you have all animations registered through SLAL...you're good with animations.  So I need to go install Love Packs too?  I noticed the initial scenes with cassia where MF and she has a dildo on.  Would be nice to only see FF scenes with cassia.  Maybe cause I didn't load love packs.  shit.  I need to go back and read more. 

21 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Reading comments above.  I thought if you have all animations registered through SLAL...you're good with animations.  So I need to go install Love Packs too?  I noticed the initial scenes with cassia where MF and she has a dildo on.  Would be nice to only see FF scenes with cassia.  Maybe cause I didn't load love packs.  shit.  I need to go back and read more. 

• You need Scenes (animations) from any source. Love Pack and/OR SLAL, whichever have your favorite animations
  • Toys Starter Love Pack is not the requirement... just ANY Pack with at least a good assortment of human scenes is a requirement
  • And no SLAL registration has zero to do with it. SLAL is for Sexlab. If you install toys without SL you also do not install SLAL. Toys does the function of SLAL itself, transparently. If you have SLAL Packs installed, that alone means your job is done

Your scenes with Cassia are not only FF because we choose that :P. I left it wide open so that we don't have cases of no lesbian animations installed, breaking it.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

@kalliphoros Just a guess, but you probably broke it by bypassing the first meeting with console commands.

It's never good to bypass things with console commands

Agreed, and I wouldn't have if it seemed like the quest would progress normally, but I only used one because it wasn't. I tried following her for a while and she just ignored me. Agree to give her some relief, then no nookie, no letter, thus console command. I'm planning on starting a new game (of course) if there's a fix for this.

Eh, maybe I'll just start a brand new game anyways :/

Edited by kalliphoros

So the moment I download SLAL_Billyy_Animations v5.6 SE in Vortex, Toys&Love framework sees all those animations.  has nothing to do with slal.  Think I'm getting that.  So a Lovepack is yalls mix of animations of Billyy's, Anub, nibbles...correct.  Ok thanks.

1 hour ago, kalliphoros said:

Agreed, and I wouldn't have if it seemed like the quest would progress normally, but I only used one because it wasn't. I tried following her for a while and she just ignored me. Agree to give her some relief, then no nookie, no letter, thus console command. I'm planning on starting a new game (of course) if there's a fix for this.

Eh, maybe I'll just start a brand new game anyways :/

Did you miss my post? Seems like you missed the likely fix.

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

So the moment I download SLAL_Billyy_Animations v5.6 SE in Vortex, Toys&Love framework sees all those animations.  has nothing to do with slal.  Think I'm getting that. 

Toys&Love "sees" the packs you have installed when you load a save. There's no SL Animation Loader middle man.

It's happy to adjust automatically if you change Packs mid game. You won't break the golden rule if you heed the instructions in section D of this... Love Packs & SLAL Animation Packs 

10 hours ago, doopypoo said:

Hi i like the mod so far but i cant for the life of me figure out the hotkeys,i know the ones that are listed in MCM but thats that any chance i could get a litttle help?

All are listed in the MCMs.

• This mod has 3 hotkeys which can be seen on the last MCM tab
  • Toys&Love has 8 hokeys which can be seen on Toys&Love MCM, last tab. These are mostly all very relevant to this mod too

In Both cases, the highlight text (tool tip thingies) in the MCM explain the features. Let me know if you have specific questions.