Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,683 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Having i think an animations issue. When I am gagged, it stops working during any sort of scene with Noct, or spontanious orgasms?
when running around the gag works just fine. 
-I ran finis and its new game and everything. Not sure what I missed :/ 

--Edit Also had closed mouth on the splitroast scene. 

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by kaiteyc
1 hour ago, kaiteyc said:

Having i think an animations issue. When I am gagged, it stops working during any sort of scene with Noct, or spontanious orgasms?
when running around the gag works just fine. 
-I ran finis and its new game and everything. Not sure what I missed :/ 

--Edit Also had closed mouth on the splitroast scene. 

Try this... Gag Mouth / Expressions not working (facial expression issues)

Some animations that play during scenes WILL change the mouth. Toys has to compensate and change it back again. But you can expect that sometimes the mouth will be closed. Not much can be done when the animation author has included mouth control of their own in their animations. I'm aware of this being the case for the spit.

Was pretty far along in my current playthrough, but looking forward to trying the new and updated features. While it did say a new game is not required for updating, I decided to play it safe - removed everything from Vortex, deleted all the old files from my hard drive, re-downloaded everything and re-installed from scratch.

Time to start a new game and see what fun we can have.

Toys is a far better bondage option than DD. Only reason I still have DD in my loadout is that it functions with Defeat.

Now if only Toys could serve as armor and could be tempered........

20 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

Was pretty far along in my current playthrough, but looking forward to trying the new and updated features. While it did say a new game is not required for updating, I decided to play it safe - removed everything from Vortex, deleted all the old files from my hard drive, re-downloaded everything and re-installed from scratch.

Time to start a new game and see what fun we can have.

Toys is a far better bondage option than DD. Only reason I still have DD in my loadout is that it functions with Defeat.

:D

So you mean having armor values on the toys so they protect you right?

Someone could easily make a Toy Box that gives you armor value toys. Maybe somebody will! Hell you could just take an existing Toy Box, say the Classic one, and throw armor values on, then publish it as an Alternate Toy Box choice. I'd not have any problem with that.

Another idea... You could make a Toy Box that has lots of toys that get armor value, but only when they transform due to rousing level.  No script required to do this. The question would be... does high rousing get you the armor value? Or does low Rousing? hehe

There's lots of different play styles. For me I don't think toys should protect you via armor value, although the transformed idea above could work if not overdone. For that matter, I don't think bikini armor should protect you. If you are nekid, you are nekid.

Here's a list a some things that compensate for nekid play...

In SLaVE:

- Nocturnal Robe, that transparent thing with high armor value, but it has limits since it comes off temporarily after protecting :P

- Nocturnal herself... if you are shouting, she's a great help, use her as meat shield

- Nocturnal saves your ass if you die, and you just need to cum to restore you health. Sometimes I die on purpose so I can do this!

- The Love Shout... why bother using weapons when you can love your enemies to death? With the latest version achieving simultaneous Orgasm doubles the damage How to Achieve Simultaneous Orgasm?

In Toy Story

- Wojtek (the bear) is your meat shield. Don't forget to fondle to keep his shield up!

Toys&Love in general

- Buffs. They often scale to Rousing, so keep your rousing up!

- Part of the game is avoiding the toys that force your armor off. Finding the key to get that nasty toy off

The mods are designed around frequently nekid game play. Don't forget there's a Skyrim Setting for difficulty too.

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
45 minutes ago, frhghz said:

Ok, thanks it seems I overlooked these :X

An other question atm I'm using the older version of SlaV the kockers of nocturnal are pulled down ???

Looks like the conflict between unp and cbbe, I myself use cbbe.

Definitely a usage issue with Bodyslide. Everything we know is here... Building toys in Bodyslide (fix a visual problem with a toy)

Ok, I’ve tried a fair few things now and I just cannot work it out… for some reason, every time I finish the story intro and try to go back to Nocturnal for my first virginity inspection/second Daedra assignment, she gets stuck. It’s always right after my character changes poses for the inspection part, she just stops talking or responding at all. Any idea what that could be?

23 minutes ago, Funderfury said:

Ok, I’ve tried a fair few things now and I just cannot work it out… for some reason, every time I finish the story intro and try to go back to Nocturnal for my first virginity inspection/second Daedra assignment, she gets stuck. It’s always right after my character changes poses for the inspection part, she just stops talking or responding at all. Any idea what that could be?

Most likely it's that FNIS was not re-generated, or it was but there are errors.

What happens if you run the SLaVE MCM - first tab - Installation test? pass or fail?

1. Either its something from here...  Animation Scenes Not Working / Steps to fix if the test in MCM failed   (this is where you go if the test fails and includes FNIS)
  2. Or its a corrupt save...  Golden Rule   do I really need to start a new game? 

Edited by VirginMarie

After running the installation test, I decided to give it one last try, and now it’s working. I had to hit space to advance from being bent over in chains to the actual punishment (my Dragonborn lost her vaginal virginity) but that was the only oddity. And honestly that could have been me being impatient— all I know for sure is that it didn’t work to do that exact thing before. So uh, I’m confused but at least I can keep playing this file.

22 minutes ago, Funderfury said:

After running the installation test, I decided to give it one last try, and now it’s working. I had to hit space to advance from being bent over in chains to the actual punishment (my Dragonborn lost her vaginal virginity) but that was the only oddity. And honestly that could have been me being impatient— all I know for sure is that it didn’t work to do that exact thing before. So uh, I’m confused but at least I can keep playing this file.

Ok good glad you got past that point. It's never been mentioned, that one specific thing before, which is why I was looking for external factors. But I will watch and try to recreate incase its related to something new.

Losing virginity is hardly an oddity :P

Edited by VirginMarie

My weird issue has reappeared except now, Nocturnal is getting stuck when I choose the Pain is Pleasure rebirth option. Same thing as before— install test comes back clean, same save. It seems like she’s getting stuck on her dialogue, refusing to say the next line and advance the scene that way… 

49 minutes ago, Funderfury said:

My weird issue has reappeared except now, Nocturnal is getting stuck when I choose the Pain is Pleasure rebirth option. Same thing as before— install test comes back clean, same save. It seems like she’s getting stuck on her dialogue, refusing to say the next line and advance the scene that way… 

Its not dialogue getting stuck as these are both not just dialogue. They are scenes with animations getting stuck. Its either...

1. Animations, which is caused by FNIS issues, and other things (first link below)
  2. OR... The Skyrim vanilla scene functionality which this mod uses, and which has been proven to be very vulnerable to corrupt saves

So it takes me back to this...

1. Either its something from here...  Animation Scenes Not Working / Steps to fix if the test in MCM failed  
  2. Or its a corrupt save...  Golden Rule   do I really need to start a new game? 

Note that the MCM test helps root out the bigger issues, but wont root out all. So you still need to check that first link very carefully.

Also, starting a new game is not the whole picture for a corrupt save. If you start a new game, but then break the golden rule after the new game started, your save is corrupt. Check the links.

I'm now even more confident that those two possibilities are your issue, as you have now twice, the symptoms that scream this out.

If you need further help, we need your papyrus log.  How to get a Papyrus Log

We need this for a Game Session where you... Start the game up from desktop.... Load a save before the problem... recreate the problem... run the Toys MCM Installation Test... exit to desktop... grab that save

Edited by VirginMarie

@Nocilol said...

sorry, i am probably missing something basic, but how do you regain your virginity, and if it's possible at all, DURING virgin training? in the mod description is said that you can go back an forth between dibella and nocturnal, but i dont know how to trigger the rebirth scene

Follow the quest. Nocturnal will take care of you WHEN she damn well pleases :P  (the Virgin Training quest is indeed the one that will regain it, eventually).

If you have a more specific question about the quest itself, I can help. As is the question is too general to answer. You'd want to share what your current objective is (the exact wording) in virgin training.

48 minutes ago, Konzumas said:

So I have finished the foot fetish quest but the deerfu feet are still stuck on my character. Is there a way to remove them?

If finishing the quest did not remove them, the bigger question is why? Something is not well. First report of this happening so it's certainly not a known bug. Having any other problems? We could dig deeper if you want to but I'd need more info.

Deerfu feet are the same as any toy locked on. You can remove restrictive toys in Toys MCM Debug tab. Course this means removing all. You can put them back on manually.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If finishing the quest did not remove them, the bigger question is why? Something is not well. First report of this happening so it's certainly not a known bug. Having any other problems? We could dig deeper if you want to but I'd need more info.

Deerfu feet are the same as any toy locked on. You can remove restrictive toys in Toys MCM Debug tab. Course this means removing all. You can put them back on manually.

Maybe it's because I ended the animation early but I can't figure out how to unequip the feet in MCM. Also what info would you need?

34 minutes ago, Konzumas said:

Maybe it's because I ended the animation early but I can't figure out how to unequip the feet in MCM. Also what info would you need?

Ending the animation early is good clue. I think that worked fine for me, but I should try it again. I remember trying that only once since the new combo of Advance and EndScene hotkeys came out in Toys&Love 2.0. Need to confirm that's what you are using along with latest of SLaVE.

If you have the means, trying again to see what recreates it, is the key. So if you have a save to go back to... does NOT ending the scene early solve it? Does ending it early re-create it? Ending early could have variation's, were sometime is works, sometimes it does not. This might also solve your predicament :P 

The MCM thing... Toys MCM - Debug tab - UnEquip Toys with restrictive keywords

Hi, I would just like to report that somehow I have managed to get the exact same bug as mengque did, where only the 3rd statue is not working but 1st, 2nd and even 4th works normally. On top of that, I keep getting a lot of random "cant use while in combat or busy" notifications. I am currently trying to see if going back to an older save could help and if not, starting a new one. Also, I did add a mod, but it was only a single cosmetic one with no scripts. It is also surprising that literally everything works fine except one specific statue.

Edit: Managed to fix the busy problems by disabling auto-unequip ammo and auto-unequip shield mods. The statue still does not work.

Edited by IHaveTooManyMods
Found a partial fix
2 hours ago, IHaveTooManyMods said:

Also, I did add a mod, but it was only a single cosmetic one with no scripts.

it's not whether or not a mod adds or removes scripts that causes problems. You changed your load order, rendering baked in item references invalid.

26 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

it's not whether or not a mod adds or removes scripts that causes problems. You changed your load order, rendering baked in item references invalid.

I see, but I do not get how could it possibly break this one specific etched tablet and leave everything else working...

I am currently playing around with Creation Kit and SLaVE source code to see if I can find something, but I just do not see anything suspicious. The only difference I found till now is that the 3rd statue's cell has a secondary cell marked with "b". None of the other statues have that, but it is probably a coincidence. I am also trying to see if another mod is interfering. I wanted to add some debug outputs to the etched tablet script but I am having trouble compiling it.

Currently running through SLaVE, trying to complete all of Nocturnal's quests before getting some relief with Dibella, and have hit a bit of a snag.

Travelling with Serana. Got to the 'House of Horrors' quest. Serana freaks out (it's Molag Bal after all, and she has unpleasant memories of him). Upon leaving Markarth to go find the Boethiah priest, Serana talks to you about her experience and the consequences of helping Molag Bal. She asks you if it's what you really want (the power).

I said no.

This immediately fails the House of Horrors quest, and removes it from your quest list.

I try to worship at the altar to go to Nocturnal. I get the worship animation, and then nothing happens.

I try to activate Molag Bal's altar again, and nothing happens.

Virgin Training requires that I gain his trust, and worship at his altar. While thwarting Namira's quest still allows progression in Virgin Training, thwarting House of Horrors does not.

Sadly, my only non-auto saves are before I started the Virgin Training quest (I blame lack of sleep)

Is it possible to still continue Virgin Training without having to start all over from the beginning? Or am I totally screwed?