fmilluminatus Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 This has been the most buggy and irritating reinstall of Skyrim I've done, ever. I've never had so many problems with FNIS and animations, basically every new animation that's installed, all animations are deleted or break and the character goes into t-pose. I had to go back several versions of XP32 Extended skeleton (to a 2019 version) just to find one that worked without t-posing, and now that it's working, I installed Sexlab framework and BAM, t-pose again. WTF is going on. Why is sexlab causing the character to t-pose and have no animations? Here's my very short mod list: *Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp *ApachiiHair.esm *ApachiiHairFemales.esm *ApachiiHairMales.esm *Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm *SexLab.esm *ZaZAnimationPack.esm *SkyUI_SE.esp *SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp *ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp *CBBE.esp *RaceMenu.esp *RaceMenuPlugin.esp *RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp *Schlongs of Skyrim.esp *SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp *SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp *SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp *KS Hairdo's.esp *KSHairdosSMP.esp *KSWigsSMP.esp *TheEyesOfBeauty.esp *SOSRaceMenu.esp *XPMSE.esp *FNIS.esp *ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp *SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp *InteractiveGallow.esp *GallowsLanding.esp *PamaFurnitureScr.esp *Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp it worked fine up until I added "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" and "SexLab.esm" and ran FNIS. Then, totally broken character stuck in t-pose. Update: I was wrong it looks like the problem was PamaFurnitureScr.esp, apparently when you run FNIS and you get the error saying "this animation is not compatible with skyrim se" it's not that the animation simply is broke or doesn't work, but all the animations for the entire character break and it get's stuck in t-pose. This didn't used to happen... Any idea on how to get animations that throw that error to work?
Dorabella Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 9 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said: XPMSE.esp Try Re-Install
koratanu Posted June 6, 2021 Posted June 6, 2021 So, I ran into this same problem forever ago and I can't remember if this is EXACTLY what I did to fix it, but I believe after running FNIS I deleted (well, moved it to my desktop or whatever) the file: Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx Good luck!
VirginMarie Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 On 6/6/2021 at 6:41 AM, fmilluminatus said: it worked fine up until I added "ZaZAnimationPack.esm" and "SexLab.esm" After you added these 2 mods, you'd need to make sure the load order is resorted. I.e. with loot or however you are managing your load order. Vortex would do it for you. Then you'd need to start a new game, otherwise you will have guaranteed problems. This is because the load order would be force re-sorted by skyrim, having to force those 2 esm ahead of your esps, which means now your LO is now no longer compatible with a previous save.
VirginMarie Posted June 12, 2021 Posted June 12, 2021 On 6/6/2021 at 6:41 AM, fmilluminatus said: Update: I was wrong it looks like the problem was PamaFurnitureScr.esp, apparently when you run FNIS and you get the error saying "this animation is not compatible with skyrim se" it's not that the animation simply is broke or doesn't work, but all the animations for the entire character break and it get's stuck in t-pose. This didn't used to happen... FNIS was always capable of the whole set of animations being broken because of one animation. FNIS has not changed. It has to make a single behavior file for skyrim, and if that single file is wrong, nothing works right. Not FNIS to blame here, its how Skyrim works. This is likely why you had problems trying to use my mod. Would explain a lot of things. Quote Any idea on how to get animations that throw that error to work? Get rid of the mod that needs that animation. In other words, don't expect it work until that error in FNIS is gone. The animation must be out of your game. Sounds like you are trying to use a mod in SE, that is not compatible with SE. The animation with the error is for LE. You can convert it yourself, but the whole mod would need to be ported for SE if it's not already, and this requires experience.
fmilluminatus Posted June 12, 2021 Author Posted June 12, 2021 32 minutes ago, VirginMarie said: FNIS was always capable of the whole set of animations being broken because of one animation. FNIS has not changed. It has to make a single behavior file for skyrim, and if that single file is wrong, nothing works right. Not FNIS to blame here, its how Skyrim works. This is likely why you had problems trying to use my mod. Would explain a lot of things. Get rid of the mod that needs that animation. In other words, don't expect it work until that error in FNIS is gone. The animation must be out of your game. Sounds like you are trying to use a mod in SE, that is not compatible with SE. The animation with the error is for LE. You can convert it yourself, but the whole mod would need to be ported for SE if it's not already, and this requires experience. All the broken animations were removed. I already resolved this issue a while ago.
Sekhen Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 how do you solve it? im now search for solutions for it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.