Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,670 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

1 hour ago, aurreth said:

kk, how about "Branding Device of Doom is not available", when I have it installed?  The 0.53 SE version.

Details in Change Log

I've updated the message to be clearer, it now reads... TIP: Branding Device of Doom temporarily not available in beta. You will have to just imagine screaming for hours as a branding machine sears tattoos onto your skin!

Edit:  Also "Virgin Punitive Collar Removed" message but the collar is still worn.

Did it happen when you reported in with Nocturnal? If yes, did it eventually end up off? If yes, working as intended but maybe confusing as its happening later in the scene. I've noticed this myself its on the list to improve.

If id did NOT happen reporting in, then I'd love to know the details.

16 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Mod conflicts with Sisterhood of Dibella.  It blocks conversation options, preventing SoD from progressing past the vanilla Heart of Dibella quest.

Sisterhood is listed as a mod conflict for SLaVE, in Troubleshooting, Mod Conflicts. Its also in the install instructions on on the main page, saying to place SLaVE after Sisterhood in the load order (otherwise you won't be able to do the Shrine Love Quest).

In other words, Its expected that SoD breaks SLaVE, if in the wrong load order. This has been known and stated over 4 years and you are the first to find that conflict can happen in the opposite direction. I suppose this could be due to some recent updates within SoD. So I'd like more details please.

• Is SoD before or after SLaVE in your load order?
  • When you first installed Toys and SLaVE, did you start a new game?
  • Blocks exactly which conversation options? A screenshot here might make it easy. Are you sure that its SLaVE doing the blocking? If so, how are you sure? (it seems actually very unlikely to me as the actors in SLaVE are clones)
  • Could there be another mod conflicting instead?
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Sisterhood is listed as a mod conflict for SLaVE, in Troubleshooting, Mod Conflicts. Its also in the install instructions on on the main page, saying to place SLaVE after Sisterhood in the load order (otherwise you won't be able to do the Shrine Love Quest).

In other words, Its expected that SoD breaks SLaVE, if in the wrong load order. This has been known and stated over 4 years and you are the first to find that conflict can happen in the opposite direction. I suppose this could be due to some recent updates within SoD. So I'd like more details please.

• Is SoD before or after SLaVE in your load order?
  • When you first installed Toys and SLaVE, did you start a new game?
  • Blocks exactly which conversation options? A screenshot here might make it easy. Are you sure that its SLaVE doing the blocking? If so, how are you sure? (it seems actually very unlikely to me as the actors in SLaVE are clones)
  • Could there be another mod conflicting instead?

Brand new game, SLaVE loaded after SoD.  It's blocking quest progress by preventing start of the Blessing of Charity quest.  After locating the two missing sisters and returning their notes all SoD conversation options vanish, and the game treats the character as if they'd finished all the vanilla quests in the temple and nothing more.

Also, there is an invisible block near the door to the inner sanctum that is really annoying :)  

I'm running a new game (again), SLaVE is not loaded, but Toys is.  We'll see what happens.  As for it being a different mod I've run with this same configuration with no issues before.  Adding SLaVE was the only change.  I'll get back to you once I reach the point where it broke before.

41 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Brand new game, SLaVE loaded after SoD.  It's blocking quest progress by preventing start of the Blessing of Charity quest.  After locating the two missing sisters and returning their notes all SoD conversation options vanish, and the game treats the character as if they'd finished all the vanilla quests in the temple and nothing more.

I don't see how SLaVE can block dialogue, or how it's gone unreported in so many years. SLaVE does not use the same NPCS. You see Hamal for example, out in the world, but she's a clone. Not only that but dialogue from one mod does not block from others.

I'm not saying its not possible, but let's see if it recreates without SLaVE like you are already doing.

EDIT: ok so it does not recreate without SLaVE. I will try to figure it out. 

Also, there is an invisible block near the door to the inner sanctum that is really annoying :)  

That's a necessary unsolvable reality of the statue "hanging/asphyxiation" it uses. It's listed in the troubleshooting, and is not going away as I don't have any choice.

Hi Friends,

I have a question:

- SlaVE (SE) have any option (even automatic) that forces the naked character to cover themselves with thands? maybe when she is still a virgin?
I ask this because I have set my new character with "Sexlab Aroused" as an exhibitionist, but when she is naked she always uses her hands to cover herself ...

I take this post for to congratulate you for "TOYS STORY", I tried it and it is very nice and it works well, too bad the story stops

Spoiler

to first left piattform

I hope that you will soon complete the mod with a nice story, maybe even long and complex, in the meantime I uninstall the "toys story", make a new game with SlaVE and I wait, thanks

10 hours ago, aurreth said:

It's SLaVE.  Without it SoD progresses normally, with the appropriate dialogue choices showing.  I'll just have to finish SoD, then load SLaVE.

You running LE or SE? People in Toys Discord are saying they can't help me test because its known that Sisterhood CTDs in the temple all the time (only for SE).

37 minutes ago, darthnoldor said:

Hi Friends,

I have a question:

- SlaVE (SE) have any option (even automatic) that forces the naked character to cover themselves with thands? maybe when she is still a virgin?
I ask this because I have set my new character with "Sexlab Aroused" as an exhibitionist, but when she is naked she always uses her hands to cover herself ...

It's not from SLaVE. Toys does "fondle thyself" which can look similar, but does not have anything to do with being nekid. I know the feature you mean, its from another mod, but I forget which. Maybe DCL.

Anyone else know?

I hope that you will soon complete the mod with a nice story, maybe even long and complex, in the meantime I uninstall the "toys story", make a new game with SlaVE and I wait, thanks

Oh yes we have big plans for Toy Story. The quest is a "tribute to Zed" (the original lost mod of DD3/pre-DD3). Not a copy, but a tribute, and that's all I'm gonna say :P

54 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

It's not from SLaVE. Toys does "fondle thyself" which can look similar, but does not have anything to do with being nekid. I know the feature you mean, its from another mod, but I forget which. Maybe DCL.

Oh yes we have big plans for Toy Story. The quest is a "tribute to Zed" (the original lost mod of DD3/pre-DD3). Not a copy, but a tribute, and that's all I'm gonna say :P

Thanks, My previuos installation of Skyrim SE don't have these problem with exhibitionist,  I thought it was SLaVE, I search...

GREAT!! ?

Hi friends, ?

I have another question:

At section "troubleshooting" you write;

"SexLab Separate Orgasm - Not compatible, unless you use the SLSO "compatibility mode"

Ok, what's SLSO "compatibility mode" ? It's a file than I have to download? 

Thanks, I search at download section of SLaVE SE and in the download section of SLSO SE and I don't find  ?

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

No Devious Curse Loot, I don't use thid mod

8 hours ago, darthnoldor said:

Hi Friends,

I have a question:

I take this post for to congratulate you for "TOYS STORY", I tried it and it is very nice and it works well, too bad the story stops

Reveal hidden contents

to first left piattform

Are you using EVG conditional Idles? EVG Conditional Idles at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  That one forces a cover youself animation when naked.  It can be disabled in the MCM.

3 hours ago, darthnoldor said:

Hi friends, ?

I have another question:

At section "troubleshooting" you write;

"SexLab Separate Orgasm - Not compatible, unless you use the SLSO "compatibility mode"

Ok, what's SLSO "compatibility mode" ? It's a file than I have to download? 

Thanks, I search at download section of SLaVE SE and in the download section of SLSO SE and I don't find  ?

Hey Darth Noldor, the MCM item you want is the one circled below. It will inject a vanilla orgasm event at the start of the last animation stage, which SLaVE can see and react to.

unknown.png

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE
32 minutes ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
Is it possible to add an option to the mcm to remove the light when we are equipped with horns or halo?
It poses a lot of light flickering problem. ) =

Thanks.

Press "]" in game and it should shut off the light.

23 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You running LE or SE? People in Toys Discord are saying they can't help me test because its known that Sisterhood CTDs in the temple all the time (only for SE).

SE version.  And yes, there's lots of CTD from Sisterhood in the temple with the latest version.  As far as I can recall this wasn't an issue using the March 2020 version, but the 2021 does it all the time.

SLaVE probably doesn't block conversation options, it blocks the start of the Gift of Charity quest, or the triggering of that stage, or however it is set up.  Sisterhood uses a fairly complex set of interlocking quests to track progress, meaning you can't just use setstage to get things back on track.  The author actually put in an extra trigger to deal with the Charity portion not starting properly, and that trigger also does not appear if SLaVE is loaded.  SLaVE does something that prevents the previous segment of the main quest from triggering the next stage, the Charity phase.

1 hour ago, aurreth said:

SE version.  And yes, there's lots of CTD from Sisterhood in the temple with the latest version.  As far as I can recall this wasn't an issue using the March 2020 version, but the 2021 does it all the time.

SLaVE probably doesn't block conversation options, it blocks the start of the Gift of Charity quest, or the triggering of that stage, or however it is set up.  Sisterhood uses a fairly complex set of interlocking quests to track progress, meaning you can't just use setstage to get things back on track.  The author actually put in an extra trigger to deal with the Charity portion not starting properly, and that trigger also does not appear if SLaVE is loaded.  SLaVE does something that prevents the previous segment of the main quest from triggering the next stage, the Charity phase.

SLaVE is the same... if you set stage you break its quests very easily as it uses much more than stages for its logic.

We will wait for Sisterhood to get updated. Can't try to recreate and fix something that, out of the box, is not in good shape and CTDs. I mean if people can't even use it, then I'm not going to invest time to be compatible with it. Those CTDS could be the problem in the first place.

I think there is enough complexity going on here, that we can't be sure its SLaVE. This is why I need to be able to recreate it. Nobody reported this in 4 years, till now.

I might eventually try it in SE, but not going to give that much priority. It's on my wish list.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

SLaVE is the same... if you set stage you break its quests very easily as it uses much more than stages for its logic.

We will wait for Sisterhood to get updated. Can't try to recreate and fix something that, out of the box, is not in good shape and CTDs. I mean if people can't even use it, then I'm not going to invest time to be compatible with it. Those CTDS could be the problem in the first place.

I think there is enough complexity going on here, that we can't be sure its SLaVE. This is why I need to be able to recreate it. Nobody reported this in 4 years, till now.

I might eventually try it in SE, but not going to give that much priority. It's on my wish list.

No worries.  The workaround is to complete Sisterhood before loading SLaVE.  I'm doing that now.  I mean I could try loading SLaVE now that I'm past the choke point, but I really don't feel like borking up another save :) 

33 minutes ago, aurreth said:

No worries.  The workaround is to complete Sisterhood before loading SLaVE.  I'm doing that now.  I mean I could try loading SLaVE now that I'm past the choke point, but I really don't feel like borking up another save :) 

Sounds like a good approach. You can safely add SLaVE at the end of your load order mid-playthrough, just make sure its not ended up somewhere else in your load order, and that everything else is staying as is.

I'm saying this mostly for other readers, as I think you already understand this stuff. Its the golden rule stuff :D

19 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Are you using EVG conditional Idles? EVG Conditional Idles at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  That one forces a cover youself animation when naked.  It can be disabled in the MCM.

Thanks a lot, ❤️

with new installation, I use the animations "EVG" maybe it's these to cover my PC, in effect in my old installation I dont' used it... ?