Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I haven't experienced any problems with the latest version of the mod (running an older setup of Skyrim v1.8/SKSE 1.6.9). I'm not running too many other mods (about 12). I haven't even had a random CTD yet. Previous versions, every once and a great while (1/50 animation sessions), I might get a CTD when animation finishes. Not anymore. This version seems super stable.

The features and customization options are great. The animations are great (especially Arrok's), and being able to run it on Skyrim v1.8 allows for great screen shots/videos using mfg console commands. This is the best adult mod for Skyrim to date.

I have noticed a quirk with the "undress" animation. It plays after clothing/armor/etc has already been removed from an actor(s). If it can be made to play before (or during), it would look a lot better.

Does anyone know a solution to fixing the delay leading into animations? I have been testing this with older saves and the delay gradually increases as more animations happen.

Are you using LoversHook?

I was at one point but have since disabled it to try and root out the problem. It is still happening.

Unless you load a save from before LoversHook was installed, you can't just disable a mod with scripting in Skyrim and expect everything to work.  Skyrim leaves orphaned scripts that way.

Does anyone know a solution to fixing the delay leading into animations? I have been testing this with older saves and the delay gradually increases as more animations happen.

Are you using LoversHook?

I was at one point but have since disabled it to try and root out the problem. It is still happening.

Unless you load a save from before LoversHook was installed, you can't just disable a mod with scripting in Skyrim and expect everything to work.  Skyrim leaves orphaned scripts that way.

Has it been confirmed that LoversHook is the culprit? Because I haven't used it in a while yet it is still happening.

I don't know if it's the culprit, but if you removed the mod from your game and continued playing afterwards, then it's most certainly affecting something.  You can't do a clean save in Skyrim; the way the scripting engine is designed won't allow it anymore.

So.....

Raped, killed.

Auto-reloaded game.

Character is now invulnerable.

SexLab Frameworkd problem or Defeat problem?

From Defeat.

The function StartDeferredKill() is probably the problem here, I've taken this function out for Defeat v3, not really needed anyway.

To fix this I suppose if you get knocked down then take a potion to get up before the aggression, it should be fixed, the goal here is to reach the EndDeferredKill() line in the script.

Edit: Or maybe just entering the command "Tim" in the console will fix this.

I have this problem with beds

: D

image.jpg

They have legs and half-naked ladies on the side you don't sleep on? That's awesome! And so practical :o

No but in all seriousness we've all been kind of experiencing that as well. Awesome and useful as it may sound, it isn't  :P

I have this problem with beds
: D

image.jpg

They have legs and half-naked ladies on the side you don't sleep on? That's awesome! And so practical :o

No but in all seriousness we've all been kind of experiencing that as well. Awesome and useful as it may sound, it isn't  :P

With all the spooge that gets left on those beds... a hybrid kid was just a matter of time.

family-guy-ode-to-seamus1.jpg

"Mah father was a Nord and mah mother was a 4 Poster Bed.... Arrgh."

I'm hesitant to upgrade from my old version because everything is working. It seems that upgrading causes a ripple effect where the main framework develops problems, old addons stop working, new ones must be updated and develop problems.

I was in the same position, but I found nothing breaks really. There's quirks like... the half-bed-half-woman hybrid races shown a couple posts back, but for the most part you're getting a lot of cool new little things for little to no down-sides.

If you're still worried, I guess you could post a list of the plugins you're using with the framework and see what people say about their own experiences.

i upgraded and for some reason when my character has sex the PC slides around and does the idle animtion if like a table or anvil is near by if not she'll just slide around doing the sex animation like if she was walking randomly while her parter stays in the orignal spot 

I recently upgraded to 1.14 and reinstalled my plugins. Now I get a "Hey stud" (or something similar, there is a stud in there at least) dialog when I talk to dudes. What mod is responsible? Thanks in advance.

That's from Schlongs of Skyrim; you can get rid of it in its MCM setup screen - turn off the campy dialogue.

Skyrim force close after installing this mod.I got nexus mod manager with fnis v3_5 and i installed it correctly.

By that I assume that you mean you disabled NMM's feature that prevents it from extracting txt files FNIS needs because it treats them like Readmes, right?

hey , before use sexlab v.114 all sex lab work very awesome and since i upgrade to newest version every animation after dialog or anything take very long time to load any animation.... can someone tell me why this is happening , all mod sex lab is up to date but well its very slowly to load animation....

Im having a few problems with the mod. Most likely my fault, but I'd thought I'd ask. 

For some reason the scripts dont seem to work for me. The animations start, but the npc/player dont strip, nor does the animations progress. The controls dont seem to work either. Also I have no sound either.