Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I got NPC redressing after changing positions too, also got Amazing Follower Tweak installed, might be conflict I don't know. And some suggestion to add, can we have the camera goes auto TFC when the sex start? just like all the Oblivion's lover's series? I've never seen this in any Skyrim Sex Mod so far.

Has anyone else got stuck with a funny face after sex? :)

Or rather, has anyone left with a stuck funny face? :)

My character gets a stuck facial animation, as soon as I install the mod. I don't even have to initiate sex. The only way I have found that will clear it is to hit the sprint button. For some reason that clears it. Reset mfg dosn't work.

Yeah, AFT will redress your follower during stage changes (if you have enabled outfit management). Maybe it's because sexlab is trying to equip a nude bodysuit or there is some attemp to equip strapon when stages are switching?

This is great! The MCM menu is awesome and really shows off just how configurable this thing is. The only problem I seem to be having is that it occasionally seems to break. I've got the animations in manual mode, meaning auto-advance is turned off and you can switch between animations/stages at will. Sadly, on random animations, it seems to get stuck. It won't let me change animations, or stages, so all I can do is exit and reload. I've only had one CTD and it was during this 'frozen' state.

I'll echo some of the other comments that it'd be nice to get a SexIs style animation state readout whenever stages/states change. 

Also, one thing I liked about SexIs was that it didn't automatically end the animation once the last stage was reached. You could back off the stage manually all the way back to the start, or even switch animations still, it only exited when you tried to advance passed the last stage.

All this looks like it'd be easy enough to hack into the script, but the last thing I wanted to do today after spending all day looking at code was look at more code on my own time. LOL Maybe I'll look into it this weekend.

Great work, overall! And, by god, you commented the API! I raise my glass in salute to you, sir!

Guest Devianza

I got NPC redressing after changing positions too, also got Amazing Follower Tweak installed, might be conflict I don't know. And some suggestion to add, can we have the camera goes auto TFC when the sex start? just like all the Oblivion's lover's series? I've never seen this in any Skyrim Sex Mod so far.

According to what I've read, the tfc system in Skyrim is different and auto enabling it via mods causes "issues".  I also believe Ashal said he wouldn't auto enable it because of those issues.

Facial animations do stick at times but there's a few ways to get them to unstick.

I've noticed getting into a fight usually will reset the facial animation, as well as running or just having your character have sex again.

I've also noticed that if I quicksave right after an animation ends, the game will usually exit to the desktop.  On the bright side, when this happens it doesn't save at all because if it did, that save would probably be corrupted.  The way to avoid this in my experience is after an animation I just enter a new cell or talk to a random npc.  I'm assuming there's some kind of script that runs right after sex and saving while its running causes the issue. 

As for minor issues.. the handjob animation that turns into a blowjob caused my game to lockup once but when it happened, I was aligning it so I'm thinking that's what caused the game to lockup because every time I've run that animation without tweaking the positioning I had no issue.  The other minor animation glitch involves arrok's animation that starts with the pc sitting on the npc's face then twisting around and going into a 69 position.  Right now whats happening is the pc sits on the npc's face but facing the npc's feet, then when the pc twists around, the pc ends up giving the pavement a blowjob.  And finally, the last minor glitch I came across is with female on female interactions.  When the animation first starts the strapon will be equipped but if I cycle through the animations, sometimes the strapon will vanish.  However, cycling through them a few more times will bring the strapon back, and sometimes the character with the strapon will stay fully clothed. 

In short, all of the glitches have a simple enough workaround, except for that one animation where the female is facing the wrong way.

After SexLab Sex cene and "Save" than CTD and out of game.

Here is log.

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:13PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (3F000D64)]._SDRAS_player.OnUpdate() - "_sdras_player.psc" Line ?

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:13PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.AddItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (3F000D64)]._SDRAS_player.OnUpdate() - "_sdras_player.psc" Line ?

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:14PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:14PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:16PM] VM is freezing...
[04/25/2013 - 03:31:16PM] VM is frozen

Sorry about saying only bug. :)

Add: Played Title menu and "coc qasmoke" noon character, Summon female character, Sex is good but moveto Blue Palace and sex with Elisif and after sex save than CTD. Otherwise log data.

guys, use the mirror link , just look at 3 or 4 pages comment before yours and you should see the mirror link in comment .. ;)

i have see in russian website, the men have make an animation for werewolf rape , at replace of the killcam werewolf we can have an fuckcam werewolf , the werewolf rape brutal the ennemis and kill them like this ^^ you should add this in the mod ^^ (he actually work for make same with humans killcam)

Guest Devianza

If you read my post slightly above yours, you'll see that if you wait about 20-30 seconds after a sex scene and save, it shouldn't ctd. 

I'd say it won't ctd but then that would be a 100% guarantee and I don't make 100% guarantees.

attachicon.gifYeah, the whole 69 animation bug is pretty hilarious. Makes the girl seem greedy.  :lol:

attachicon.gif72850_2013-04-24_00007.pngattachicon.gif72850_2013-04-24_00008.png

The Devil's Threeway is fanfuckingtastic.  :P

It makes her look greedy and crazy but while its a bug that I imagine will be fixed, the first half of the animation before the female gives the ground a blowjob actually looks pretty cool.

And I agree, the devil's threeway is f'in bad ass.. even though it only lasts a few seconds unless I disable auto progress.. which I plan on doing because I need to re-align some of the bj poses because right now its dick to forehead.  I'm pretty sure there's not an up and down setting but I'm thinking if I distance the male npc from the female enough, it'll be more a "tease pose" rather than a dick to the forehead pose. 

Anywho, so far other than the minor glitches I mentioned above, sexlab is badasstically rad.

Once Shane releases a sexlab version of Working Girl, which I believed he said he was working on, and someone makes a defeated add on, the final nail will be put in Sexis' coffin.  Of course I mean no disrespect to Cmod, its just he's been MIA for quite awhile now, so Sexis doesn't appear to have a future.

If you read my post slightly above yours, you'll see that if you wait about 20-30 seconds after a sex scene and save, it won't ctd.

Oh, and make sure to disable the game from saving when you fast travel, wait, or rest.  Not because it'll cause Sexlab to crash but just in my personal experience with Bethesda games, the autosave feature makes it more likely to get a corrupted save.

attachicon.gifYeah, the whole 69 animation bug is pretty hilarious. Makes the girl seem greedy.  :lol:

attachicon.gif72850_2013-04-24_00007.pngattachicon.gif72850_2013-04-24_00008.png

The Devil's Threeway is fanfuckingtastic.  :P

It makes her look greedy and crazy but while its a bug that I imagine will be fixed, the first half of the animation before the female gives the ground a blowjob actually looks pretty cool.

And I agree, the devil's threeway is f'in bad ass.. even though it only lasts a few seconds unless I disable auto progress.. which I plan on doing because I need to re-align some of the bj poses because right now its dick to forehead.  I'm pretty sure there's not an up and down setting but I'm thinking if I distance the male npc from the female enough, it'll be more a "tease pose" rather than a dick to the forehead pose. 

Anywho, so far other than the minor glitches I mentioned above, sexlab is badasstically rad.

Once Shane releases a sexlab version of Working Girl, which I believed he said he was working on, and someone makes a defeated add on, the final nail will be put in Sexis' coffin.  Of course I mean no disrespect to Cmod, its just he's been MIA for quite awhile now, so Sexis doesn't appear to have a future.

Lmao, yeah I was having the dick in the forehead problem too so I took  Ashal's suggestion and installed  4uDIKs Real Body for males. It looks fine now.

I couldn't find a way to adjust the actors in the threeway either, but no adjustments are needed with the 4uDIK male body and the  XP32's Maximum Skeleton.

I'm starting on bug fixes now, will release a bug fix update later today.

I haven't been able to replicate any CTD issues people have mentioned. So I really need debug logs to have anything to fo off of for fixing those.

Here is log.

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

stack:

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:14PM] Error: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:14PM] Error: Cannot add None to a container
stack:

[04/25/2013 - 03:31:16PM] VM is freezing...
[04/25/2013 - 03:31:16PM] VM is frozen

Sorry about saying only bug. :)

Add: Played Title menu and "coc qasmoke" noon character, Summon female character, Sex is good but moveto Blue Palace and sex with Elisif and after sex save than CTD. Otherwise log data.

None of that log has to do with SexLab, that's all lines from Sanguines Debauchery. You likely have some element of that mod not properly cleaned from your save or is conflicting.

Guest Devianza

I haven't been able to replicate any CTD issues people have mentioned. So I really need debug logs to have anything to fo off of for fixing those.

I still need to enable logging before I can do that.

But like I told the guy you're replying to, if I wait 20-30 seconds after a sex act to quicksave, I don't get the ctd.

To be fair, my save game could be kind screwed up thanks to Tales of Lycanthropy, my character was cured but some elements remained in play and that may be causing a conflict of some sort.  Once I enable logging, I'll go back to my clean save, then try to quicksave right after a sex act and see what happens.

Well once I learn how to enable logging.

As for the dick to forehead issue, I am using 4udik for males and UNP for females, and that works like a charm on the bj poses when the male is on his back.  But the ones where the male is standing and the female is on her knees, its dick to forehead or dick to eyeball, depending.  I don't remember having the issue when I was using a female nord, maybe because the female nord is taller?

Guest Devianza

I have not experience any CTD so far, i saved right after the scene ends too, but never during.

I do have crashes or infinite load when loading a game, but that happens even before i have sexlab installed, so im rather sure its not Sexlab.

Well I finally enabled Papyrus to log stuff but now I can't replicate the issue.

I quicksaved 4 times right after a sex scene without an issue.

However, right after a sex scene I fast traveled to Riften and the game locked up, which has never happened before.

And when the game was ctd'ing on me previously, it was only happening right after a sex scene while I was at Riften, didn't seem to happen at Riverwood. 

Does this mean anything?

--

SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor <

(00000014)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF8)>]]

[04/25/2013 -

02:23:53AM] Error: Object reference has no 3D

stack:

[

(000A7EA9)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?

[

(000B78EE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() - "HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc"

Line 117

[04/25/2013 - 02:23:59AM] RNPC: Periodic update

check.

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:14AM] Error: Object reference has no

3D

stack:

[ (000A7EA9)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line

?

[ (000B78EE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() -

"HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 117

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:29AM] RNPC:

Periodic update check.

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:37AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE

_EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=-1

[04/25/2013 -

02:24:38AM] Error: Object reference has no 3D

stack:

[

[

Line 117

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:45AM] VM is freezing...

[04/25/2013 -

02:24:45AM] VM is frozen

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:46AM] Saving

game...

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:46AM] VM is thawing...

[04/25/2013 -

02:24:55AM] VM is freezing...

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:55AM] VM is frozen

I have not experience any CTD so far, i saved right after the scene ends too, but never during.

I do have crashes or infinite load when loading a game, but that happens even before i have sexlab installed, so im rather sure its not Sexlab.

Well I finally enabled Papyrus to log stuff but now I can't replicate the issue.

I quicksaved 4 times right after a sex scene without an issue.

However, right after a sex scene I fast traveled to Riften and the game locked up, which has never happened before.

And when the game was ctd'ing on me previously, it was only happening right after a sex scene while I was at Riften, didn't seem to happen at Riverwood. 

Does this mean anything?

--

SEXLAB NOTICE StartSex(Starting animation thread[0]) --- sexActors=[[Actor <

(00000014)>], [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (00019DF8)>]]

[04/25/2013 -

02:23:53AM] Error: Object reference has no 3D

stack:

[

[

Line 117

[04/25/2013 - 02:23:59AM] RNPC: Periodic update

check.

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:14AM] Error: Object reference has no

3D

stack:

[ (000A7EA9)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line

?

[ (000B78EE)].HelgenRandomSoundScript.OnUpdate() -

"HelgenRandomSoundScript.psc" Line 117

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:29AM] RNPC:

Periodic update check.

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:37AM] --SEXLAB NOTICE

_EndThread(Freeing up animation thread[0]) --- tid=0, player=-1

[04/25/2013 -

02:24:38AM] Error: Object reference has no 3D

stack:

[

[

Line 117

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:45AM] VM is freezing...

[04/25/2013 -

02:24:45AM] VM is frozen

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:46AM] Saving

game...

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:46AM] VM is thawing...

[04/25/2013 -

02:24:55AM] VM is freezing...

[04/25/2013 - 02:24:55AM] VM is frozen

Nothing in that log out of the ordinary, the stuff that's erroring is from vanilla and has nothing to do with SexLab. The stuff from sexlab it is listing is showing stuff working as normal, was the scene animating fine?

Guest Devianza

Nothing in that log out of the ordinary, the stuff that's erroring is from vanilla and has nothing to do with SexLab. The stuff from sexlab it is listing is showing stuff working as normal, was the scene animating fine?

Yeah, the only animation issues I'm having involve the forehead to male junk issue I mentioned above, but that's been an issue since Sexis.  I think my issue has to do with Tales of Lycanthropy bugging out because earlier in the day, when I cast the spell on npc's, I was getting the message that I consumed their heart, which was just odd since your spell mod shouldn't make the game think my character is a werewolf and just ate an npc.   I also noticed the issue when the game locked up when fast traveling to Riften, and the quicksave issue in Riften all happened between 8pm and 4am game time, and at times I'm still getting the "its a full moon tonight" dialog on the screen.

So yeah, I think Tales screwed something up big time because not only am I having this current issue.  When my character was an actual werewolf earlier in the game, when Azura would send my character into the star the load screen would lock the game up.  The minute I cured my character, that issue went away. 

I'm going to just go back to my clean save that I did when I only had body and clothing mods installed, but I'll wait until you release that update you mentioned.  Then I'll avoid the Companions quest line and run a handful of tests to see if I have any of the same issues, but I don't think I will.

Guest Devianza

whoaa .... great job

me too...

got CTD when saving or leaving cell area after animation

Maybe we should all post our load orders to see if maybe we all have a mod in common that Ashal didn't test sexlab with?

I'll go first..

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Collar.esp=1

DaggerCraft.esp=1

DIMclothes1.esp=1

MashupUNP.esp=1