Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Sorry if it's mentioned, I searched but couldn't find it. Starting a new game with the latest Sexlab 1.60 with the current Hotfix. Whenever I try to change my character's voice, the box is empty and I can do nothing.

This happened with the test versions of 1.60 as well, but never happened in 1.59c. What causes this and how do I fix it?

Sorry if it's mentioned, I searched but couldn't find it. Starting a new game with the latest Sexlab 1.60 with the current Hotfix. Whenever I try to change my character's voice, the box is empty and I can do nothing.

This happened with the test versions of 1.60 as well, but never happened in 1.59c. What causes this and how do I fix it?

You have to wait for a couple of minutes. Making a save and reloading the save also helps. Iff everything failes then reinstalling SKSE could also help (after you made a save although i'm not 100% sure about this).

I had the exact same problem and this fixed it for me. Also make sure that no other mod is overwriting the Papyrus util (just in case).

Edited by Telletubby

Don't know if that has been mentioned already:

In SexLab 1.60 (hotfix 1 included) the Schlong (SoS Light 1.04) is often bent to the left (seen from the NPCs front).

SL 1.59c didn't have that prob.

I also noticed some Leito anims having strange offsets which also weren't a prob in the previous SL version.

Apart from that - cool new features in the new SL version. I love the 'c' hotbutton to directly bend the cock up- and downwards without having to enter the SL MCM - a feature to have an additional hotbutton for the sideways bends would be cool.

Also great that SL now saves all SL configs in a neat directory. With MO, one can easily create a reusable config sets for later use. Just create a mod using the "Overwrite"-contents.

The new toggle function for the right CTRL-Key which lets you decide if you want anim modifications for all stages or single stages when pressing it is also very useful.

I'd also like to mention that all in all the new version runs surprisingly smooth considering that a great portion of it had been rewritten. Good job!

I have had various issues with latest Sexlab 1.60 it keeps saying it needs skse 1.7.3 and i have installed that thing a few times now. Player can surrender in defeat but when it comes to being raped. It hangs for a bit then goes right back to being attacked. Would appreciate if 1.59 was available again so I can at least play while 1.60 is being perfected.

Hi, I have an issue which I need help with.

I am using Sexlab Framework 1.60 (with the hotfix) and I have another mod installed by the name of "Facial Expressions Project" from the nexus which helped me in getting some expressions for my screenies. The thing is, the above mentioned nexus mod used to work perfectly with the previous version of Sexlab Framework i.e. v1.59c and it stopped working with the latest one. It may be due to my utter ignorance but I thought I should put this out in case of anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

P.S. I do not mean to offend and I realise how hard it can be to cover the compatibility issue for a ton of mods available for this game. I hope that you can give me a workaround for this issue, if possible. Hats off for your hard work. Keep it up :)

I rolled back because of an issue upon starting a new game. Alduin never showed up when I was on the headman's block. Post removal of 1.6 and reverting back to 1.59c Alduin appeared as normal. I do not use "live another life" or any other mods besides LL ones and texture/mesh replacers, and the required mods by LL.

It seems with SL 1.60 even Alduin has needs friend.ORwPEv0.png

I rolled back because of an issue upon starting a new game. Alduin never showed up when I was on the headman's block. Post removal of 1.6 and reverting back to 1.59c Alduin appeared as normal. I do not use "live another life" or any other mods besides LL ones and texture/mesh replacers, and the required mods by LL.

This is the first time I hear something like this. What SL has to do with Alduin?! :) It's usually some other mod that might cause him not showing up, it can be some mod that changes creatures (dragon) Skeleton that wasn't recognized by FNIS too, but SL??? ;)

Edit: forgot to mention, I played two new games. One was with upgrade SL 1.59c to 1.60 and second, completely new game with 1.60. In both cases, haven't had named problem. :)=

It seems with SL 1.60 even Alduin has needs friend.ORwPEv0.png

The same occured in my game. That´s strange, ´cause the bug can be found via google for example also from users who don´t use SL.

Since most people use "live another life" are there people who don´t have that weird bug after starting a new game the originially way with SL 1.60?

I have had various issues with latest Sexlab 1.60 it keeps saying it needs skse 1.7.3 and i have installed that thing a few times now. Player can surrender in defeat but when it comes to being raped. It hangs for a bit then goes right back to being attacked. Would appreciate if 1.59 was available again so I can at least play while 1.60 is being perfected.

Did you installed SKSE correctly?

Using mod manager is not recommended

I am using 1.60 with my mods and so far its work pretty well! My game happen to freeze when I start a SL related animation once in a while but im not sure if its caused by Windows 10 or something else.

Thank you very much for the great awesome job Ashal!

The only new problem i got so far is that i get crashes after sex. Never had that problem before. I haven't seen it in the update list but was cum on clothes part of the update?

Because now i get that and i think that's causing problems.

You may check your mod compatibility with SL here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51543-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/

The only ones that are on the problematic that i have are NSAP and ZAZ Animation pack. Neither ones should have impact on those crashes i think (although ZAZ gave me problems in the past).

And neither one gives the cum on clothes thingy. I tried disabling them but then Sexlab went haywire and non responsive.

The only new problem i got so far is that i get crashes after sex. Never had that problem before. I haven't seen it in the update list but was cum on clothes part of the update?

You may check your mod compatibility with SL here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51543-sexlab-16x-compatible-mods/

The only ones that are on the problematic that i have are NSAP and ZAZ Animation pack. Neither ones should have impact on those crashes i think (although ZAZ gave me problems in the past).

And neither one gives the cum on clothes thingy. I tried disabling them but then Sexlab went haywire and non responsive.

I don't know what others would say for themselves, but as a "comfort" , some of us also have "random" crashes after sex using SL 1.60 and we (I) do not have questionable mods. :) Ashal and his team are working hard to remove those problems. So, we need to be patient and wait. They'll surely find a solution.

I don't know what others would say for themselves, but as a "comfort" , some of us also have "random" crashes after sex using SL 1.60 and we (I) do not have questionable mods. :) Ashal and his team are working hard to remove those problems. So, we need to be patient and wait. They'll surely find a solution.

I hope its just a Sexlab bug. I had disabled almost every other mod (including "normal ones") and still had problems.

The annoying thing is that the crash happens after sex when the characters are re-equiped.

But is the cum on clothes a sexlab feature or am i alone in this? Thats what i'm wondering about the most because its not on the list. I didn't have it prior to updating to 1.6 but it wouldn't surprise me iff it was caused by an incompatibility.

But like you said, its all still very fresh and i understand that it needs ironing. I already have a habit of quicksaving a lot so i'll just keep that up. I can live with a error or two.

I hope its just a Sexlab bug. I had disabled almost every other mod (including "normal ones") and still had problems.

The annoying thing is that the crash happens after sex when the characters are re-equiped.

But is the cum on clothes a sexlab feature or am i alone in this? Thats what i'm wondering about the most because its not on the list. I didn't have it prior to updating to 1.6 but it wouldn't surprise me iff it was caused by an incompatibility.

But like you said, its all still very fresh and i understand that it needs ironing. I already have a habit of quicksaving a lot so i'll just keep that up. I can live with a error or two.

Now that you mention it, I am seeing cum on clothes after sex as well now. But unlike you, I am not getting crashes from it (or anything else for that matter).  Maybe I am just lucky, but apart from the occassional TFC-bug character freeze (which doesn't happen with tfc turned off), I am having no random crashes at all. Also no weird messages or errors in papyrus. Maybe your crashes are caused by a mod conflict? Maybe post a papyrus log and load order, so people can check to see what is wrong? If you do, please add the files to the message or use a spoiler, thanks ;)

Now that you mention it, I am seeing cum on clothes after sex as well now. But unlike you, I am not getting crashes from it (or anything else for that matter).  Maybe I am just lucky, but apart from the occassional TFC-bug character freeze (which doesn't happen with tfc turned off), I am having no random crashes at all. Also no weird messages or errors in papyrus. Maybe your crashes are caused by a mod conflict? Maybe post a papyrus log and load order, so people can check to see what is wrong? If you do, please add the files to the message or use a spoiler, thanks ;)

The last couple of hours its been stable. No crashes only the missing facial expressions i keep reading about. But now i have something strange going on with female followers (dont know about the men) who will only wear vanilla armor (only with the cuirass)... Had to use the AFT's gear manager to force them to wear non vanilla armor. Dont know for sure if its related with Sexlab.

*Edit*

Armor thingy is coming and going every so often. Skyrim hates me, i guess.

Checking stuff out with Sexlab Aroused and discovered the following:

To determine gender preference, SAR (and the original aroused) uses:

SexLab.Stats.IsStraight(akRef))

SexLab.Stats.IsBisexual(akRef)

SexLab.Stats.IsGay(akRef)

I added some debug messages after each of these calls, and a new game always reports the player as GAY (the first two return false and the last returns true) even though Sexlab Stats sez HETEROSEXUAL.

If I went to the Sexlab page and cycled through all the gender preferences and back to HETEROSEXUAL, then went back to SAR, is show the player as STRAIGHT.

So, this behavior is identical between 1.59 and 1.60.

This looks like a bug in both versions, but may as well fix it in 1.60

Did you installed SKSE correctly?

Using mod manager is not recommended

Ok my bad I had a link to SKSE in MO for some unknown reason, even though I've been installing to the directory, must of been from my learning MO days. Deleted it and 1.60 is no longer throwing that error. Thanks for your insight.

Author of the mod (Ashal?), 

Hello, one of the things I liked about the mod was that, when you clicked an object or a character when you are in the console window, it would show all the information about the object or person. I in fact, for the most part, kept the mod solely because of that feature. I downloaded the latest version recently and while it seems to run a lot smoother (i.e. when I am running the FNIS generation etc.) that feature seems to be no longer a part of the mod (and maybe this is why the run-time for the generator was low). Would it be possible for you to include a version of the new release that has that feature? If not, could you re-post one of the older versions (the last one) for a little bit so that I could keep on using that? 

Author of the mod (Ashal?), 

Hello, one of the things I liked about the mod was that, when you clicked an object or a character when you are in the console window, it would show all the information about the object or person. I in fact, for the most part, kept the mod solely because of that feature. I downloaded the latest version recently and while it seems to run a lot smoother (i.e. when I am running the FNIS generation etc.) that feature seems to be no longer a part of the mod (and maybe this is why the run-time for the generator was low). Would it be possible for you to include a version of the new release that has that feature? If not, could you re-post one of the older versions (the last one) for a little bit so that I could keep on using that? 

This has already been discussed.  That feature came from MFGConsole, a separate mod that Ashal included in the versions previous to 1.60, using it for facial stuff including opening/closing the mouth for oral.  The functionality was replaced using new SKSE functions, but Ashal has determine that there were some issues with it.  Ashal has already stated that he will include MFGConsole in the next fix release (1.61) and you can also install it manually - look on Nexus for it.