Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I get a file integrity error..not sure why. It says files overwritten. I feel like I'm making a stupid mistake, I usually don't have issues installing anything

Been dealing with this too. Disabling all sexlab mods didn't work (must've missed something), so I disabled all but the essential mods and started a new game. That worked and sexlab installed itself properly. So if you can't find the particular mod causing the issue, just start a new game and enable your mods after sexlab has finished installing.

Thanks man. I'm still having the same issue. Wish I could pinpoint which mod it is specifically.

Yeah I gave up trying to find the troublemaker... 300+ mods with some big merges aren't exactly easy to go through for issue like this, easier to start a new game. But good luck finding it, if you do find it let me know, I got curious about it :P

Working great! Love the configuration, but I do have one nit to pick :) On the item equip/unequip selection page (sorry, forgot to remember it's real name) you might consider putting the slot number in parentheses after the official unofficial name. Either that, or put the info on the download page. Most people won't know to go to http://www.creationkit.com/Biped_Object to see which is which.

Thanx for link :)

I noticed a couple of issues. If this post gets buried, it's not a big deal, as the issues I encountered were reported by others except for the first one...

I did not do a clean install, as deactivating some of the mods would lose progress.

- After removing 1.59c then activating 1.60 with NMM (and running Loot and FNIS), I simply got the message Sexlap 1.60 ready. No matter where I looked there was NO install button in MCM. None. Where should it be?

There is no install button for an upgrade, your experience is normal.

- The Player experience under Sexlab disappeared. All that is still listed is number of encounters and most frequent partner.

- While in a very small room within Dragonsreach my character was teleported a distance away within the same cell before animation start, and on animation end.

I would love to see this issue tracked down as I have had it happen myself.  What I did was, with 1.59c installed, stop all animations and sexlab via MCM.  Save and Exit, unstakk 1.6.  Then, Load SaveTool.exe and Fix #, then delete ALL the other ssl* mods from the scripts panel.   Then, load your save and there will be an install button in Sexlab MCM.  Click it than Save, exit, then reload.  See if you can then reproduce this teleport issue.  After doing the above, my teleport issues went away, but they were so infrequent to begin with that I am still not 100% confident that the problem is resolved in this way.

- A couple of Arok animations were buggy. Either the NPC or my toon and the NPC were just standing, swaying with their arms spread wide.

Confirm this issue.

- When cycling through animations, the NPC fell through the floor during a couple of them. Advancing to the next stage usually brought the NPC back to the proper level.

I reset animations, reset Zaz, etc but nothing seems to have fixed the issues. I did not try very hard, just reverted to 1.59c and I am back to normal. Just wanted to document my experience.

I strongly suggest using Skyrim Script Scalpel

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

First remove all SL dependent mods according to their instructions. If any of the mods require a certain uninstalling procedure, follow the instructions provided by the modder.

Then uninstall the SexLab Framework 1.59c according to the instructions Ashal provides:

- first restore SL to default state in its MCM menu

- make a save

- remove SexLab1.59c

- reload the save you just made

- make a new save

- then use the Script Scalpel and remove all unattached instances and undefined instances (the program tells you what to do and how to do it / where to click)

- load the save it creates with the "EDIT"-prefix

- save again

- use Script Scalpel again to check whether there are still unattached instances remaining.

Follow the steps displayed in the message window of Script Scalpel, it's really quite simple, even I could do that. This procedure gave me a clean and smooth transition from 1.59c to 1.60.

There are several Sexlab dependent mods that cannot be uninstalled without loosing the assets they provide.  How would you propose handling these mods?

I have been unsuccessful to date loading 1.60 without using SaveTool to remove all Sexlab scripts which is pretty onerous on the inexperienced user.  Do you have a friendlier suggestion?

it is so easy to delete scripts manually : just copy the scripts from the original mods Folder into the games scripts Folder and delete them right away as long as they are marked blue.

i am a bit disappointed about 1.60. ashal worked so Long on it, tested it so Long, and now it brings nothing real new, no real Advantage. it raises the amount of animations, thats it.

i Keep 1.60 because it does not delete sos equipable schlong from inventory any longer, which was a Major bug of 1.59.  but this is at the cost of making the game heavy and getting occasional ctd at sexlab Scenes. if i would not use shemales, i would not use 1.60 and Keep with 1.59c.

i am a bit disappointed about 1.60. ashal worked so Long on it, tested it so Long, and now it brings nothing real new, no real Advantage. it raises the amount of animations, thats it.

i Keep 1.60 because it does not delete sos equipable schlong from inventory any longer, which was a Major bug of 1.59.  but this is at the cost of making the game heavy and getting occasional ctd at sexlab Scenes. if i would not use shemales, i would not use 1.60 and Keep with 1.59c.

More animations, strip editor, creature genders, separate orgasms, tons of new api features for modders to make use of, and massive performance improvements aren't "real" or an "advantage"? Well shit, thanks for letting me know I've wasted the past 10 months of my life.

SexLab is a framework mod, it's bread and butter is adding new api functions for mod creators to use so they can make the interesting new things. The various new features 1.60 brings specifically for users are mere bonuses resulting from the things that get added for the mod creators.

Sure some of those features aren't as "big" as the others, but at the very least to say the increased amount of animations that can be registered isn't a real advantage is crazy talk. If you install NSAP and some of the other extra animation packs out there, that alone nearly doubles the amount of animations you play in sexlab, and is completely impossible in 1.59. 

I get a file integrity error..not sure why. It says files overwritten. I feel like I'm making a stupid mistake, I usually don't have issues installing anything

Been dealing with this too. Disabling all sexlab mods didn't work (must've missed something), so I disabled all but the essential mods and started a new game. That worked and sexlab installed itself properly. So if you can't find the particular mod causing the issue, just start a new game and enable your mods after sexlab has finished installing.

Thanks man. I'm still having the same issue. Wish I could pinpoint which mod it is specifically.

Yeah I gave up trying to find the troublemaker... 300+ mods with some big merges aren't exactly easy to go through for issue like this, easier to start a new game. But good luck finding it, if you do find it let me know, I got curious about it :P

Rarely has anything to with files, it's esp/esm edits some mods make to SexLab.esm's data that are the problem. Just load up all your mods in TES5Edit and see what mods are conflicting with SexLab.esm. Also check the compatible mods list.

Hello people.

I have an issue with adjust character height option.

When my character have sex with a small size character (like falmer or riekling) I used to leave adjust height option unticked, so (I know anims were a bit out of shape, but some of them worked suprisingly well)

but with the new sexlab the framework adjust the partner's height even when the adjusting is disabled.

I tried both options (ticked/ unticked) and the framework adjusting the sexpartner height in both cases.

The old sexlab (1.59) when adjusting was disabled did not touch the height of anybody.

Is it possible to have that feature/ option back? I don't want small characters height matched.

This is a known issue and is already fixed in current development builds, a fixed version will likely come out in a couple days once a couple other reported bugs have been fixed.

i'm having trouble whit my skyrim it shuts down alot and  when i want to start a save that finely worked skyrim shuts down.

can some one help me cause i have a lot of mods.

sorry for the bad grammer

Everything works fine with 1.59 version, installed latest version and always crashes when activating any sex scene, best to keep to 1.59 version.

Might work if you completely reinstall skyrim.

Impossible to tell you anything without more details, specifically a papyrus debug log. 

Working great! Love the configuration, but I do have one nit to pick :) On the item equip/unequip selection page (sorry, forgot to remember it's real name) you might consider putting the slot number in parentheses after the official unofficial name. Either that, or put the info on the download page. Most people won't know to go to http://www.creationkit.com/Biped_Object to see which is which.

Lots of other, probably better ways, to check an items biped slots, but sure, pretty simple to add so why not. And what the hell, I'll add a sort of reverse of it as well in the Timers & Stripping page by having that show an equipped items name when you hover hover a biped slot's strip toggle.

I'm going back to 1.59 out of pure frustration. I've never had issues like this but I'm gonna just wait it out cause I can't think of anything else to try and if I absolutely HAVE to start a new game....I'm not sure I even want this then. It was all good just a week ago, now nothing works

So I tried it without the hot fix just to see what happens. It loads, but when I hit install it blinks then nothing, I have no sexlab options, just the screen showing things are loading and the install button thing. Then I install the hot fix and get this fatal error, file integrity. I read that the hot fix adds that check and stops the install based on file integrity issues, but I have no clue what makes this happen. Then I triiiiied a new game against everything I want to do lol and then te sexlab menu is completely blank

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405864 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1307531 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslActorAlias.animating.OnUpdate in stack frame 0 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[08/25/2015 - 12:40:37PM] Warning: Function sslBaseVoice..Moan in stack frame 1 in stack 1405516 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

Looks like you updated while SexLab was active in the middle of an animation, so some if it's functions are stuck using old versions from the save. It may or may not be the source of the teleporting, but it is very likely to result in some other issues and potential save game bloating.

Just some feedback on this.  I have spent a long time trying to find the easiest way for uses to not have these warnings and using SaveTool to manually remove these scripts was the only way that I found.

However, once they were removed, the log showed not warnings and after running like 20 animations, I never again experienced this teleport issue.

Just wish there were some easier way for users to ease into 1.60 without essentially starting a new game.  It is not possible with some Sexlab dependent mods to remove them before installing Sexlab and then reinstalling them and have all the assets from the old save.

If they are stuck like this there simply is no other way. It's either clean save to prevent Skyrim from loading the scripts to begin with, or use a script cleaner tool (much prefer Script Scalpel over the Save Cleaner tool, it does a more through/precise job) This is the exact reason mods will generally recommend you disable a mod's esp/esm, disable the mod through an in-game disable function, or make sure they're in "someplace safe" which is usually somewhere where and when the mod isn't actively trying to do something. They all accomplish the same thing, just to varying degrees of overkill.

For most users with 1.59c, so long as they don't have anything sexlab related active running before the upgrade and aren't using any incompatible mods, they'll be able to simply install 1.60 on top of 1.59c with no special action needed and not have any issues.

As sure as you might be that nothing was running on a 1.59c that would cause this error to occur, it could easily have been something that's been stuck in your save for a long time, and the upgrade to 1.60 may have simply exposed the problem in the logs finally. Only way to tell would be to run script scalpel on your 1.59c and see if there is any pre-existing active threads or other oddities related to those scripts.

I'm going back to 1.59 out of pure frustration. I've never had issues like this but I'm gonna just wait it out cause I can't think of anything else to try and if I absolutely HAVE to start a new game....I'm not sure I even want this then. It was all good just a week ago, now nothing works

So I tried it without the hot fix just to see what happens. It loads, but when I hit install it blinks then nothing, I have no sexlab options, just the screen showing things are loading and the install button thing. Then I install the hot fix and get this fatal error, file integrity. I read that the hot fix adds that check and stops the install based on file integrity issues, but I have no clue what makes this happen. Then I triiiiied a new game against everything I want to do lol and then te sexlab menu is completely blank

Absolutely nothing I can tell you about fixing it without seeing a papyrus debug log.

So I've noticed that several of the new animations have the "blowjob" tag even when it's just for the first phase and the rest is sex, so they're being selected among the other exclusively BJ animations. Is there an easy way to just take the tags off?

You'd have to remove the tags from sslAnimationDefaults.psc and recompile it.

But I can see how the tags there would be problematic, better to just have the tags relate to the more specific intention of the animation, rather than tag an animation blowjob just because it has 1 stage out of 5 with one.

Let me know which animations you experienced this on and I'll make sure the blowjob/oral tag is removed from them in future updates.

I'm not sure how many of the animations have the tagging thing, I only noticed it once and I believe it was a "4uDIK" animation iirc. I imagine it's not the only one though, since I'm certain several of the other ones have some phase 1 foreplay as well.

I just removed it now in a development build from any animation that doesn't specifically say blowjob in the name of the animation itself, or is a 3+ person animation. There were 4 animations that had it, so that should likely cover it.

The actors still get scaled when they're going to in all different sex stages, even though when the even actors height is disabled. 

With 1.59 I had no problems but after updating to 1.60 I get actors getting scaled to the same height as the player character.

As mentioned previously. This is a known issue and is already fixed in current development builds. An update with the fix will be posted in a day or two.

i'm having trouble whit my skyrim it shuts down alot and  when i want to start a save that finely worked skyrim shuts down.

It's probably your load order. Try using LOOT to resort your plug-ins

i am using loot but it still shuts down

loot places addons higher than the ortiginal. use loot and you get chaos garantueed.

loot places addons higher than the ortiginal. use loot and you get chaos garantueed.

than what do i have to use? or how can i fix it

than what do i have to use? or how can i fix it

that is a problem. i use my expoerience with it through the years , based on the old Boss load order. but you cant find that out if you re not Messing around with it for hundreds of hours.

my concept for dangerous mods : kick them all, then install one after the other, testing each one if it runs solid is a long way, but the only one to get a good game finally.

especially loading games, to come into the game or to load a quicksave within the game, is an ugly problem of skyrim. there are mods who bang your Memory full and all ways to get more Memory for loading and saving do not work, this is my experience. avoid heavy mods, or if you dont want to avoid one, use it, but no other.

quicksave always with the camera looking at the bottom - old everquest advice

((personally i use only three active sexlab mods and still have some problems with loading))

LOOT is fine. It is correct 95% of the time. And in all thing SexLab related, it is not wrong in any instance that I am aware of.

then do you kown why my game shuts down?

i do have a bunch of mods, sexlab and nexus mods

Can only be answered if you post a papyrus debug log.