Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

The chaurus animation now scales properly with the size of the bug (which is great, now they keep their size), but the bug does grow for a moment before the animation starts, then go back to its proper size, which is a minor issue, but weird nevertheless.

There's a MCM option to set everything to "size = 1" before sex, you must have that turned on.

I have a Wierd Problem

Although I have FNIS 1.52 installed, when I use a chair, a message popes up that tell me that I need to upgdate to FNIS 5 !!!

There are also some problem with some mods not working but I thing they are related to that. 

Does anyone else have this?

Hey Azmodan!

I had the same problem. Ashal fixed it in his update to version 1.54. I installed the 1.54 full version of sexlab (complete update and all) and then the problem occured. Ashal mentioned two or three pages back I think, that he fixed it in the upgrade file. So I installed the Upgrade to Ver 1.54 and that did the trick.

@ Peiniger: I'm trying that right now, might take 'till tomorrow for me to finish, since I really think I should get some sleep before work (real life can really suck at times :P )

Corrupted Saves AAAAHHHHHHH!

Noob move... I played the game after updating without test this update and all my save were corrupted. I cant for the life of me figure out why, I certain someone probably has already mentioned it in this thread.. I'm Assuming this update needs aclean save, im 90% sure I tried everything but a clean save. (because that's aleast 10 mods I gotta uninstall to do it) but be fore I do ima wait to see if someone knows the cause of this and can tell me the hot fix. I want to enjoy the new anims just like the other LL's but Im patient...

oooooohhhh while I was typing CoolMule says... should didable gagfx ^^^^ is this the fix???

Anywho... Love You Guys

Another Update Method:

1. Disable every SexLab-Mod, including SexLab

2. Start the game and save.

3. Download and extract this Mod -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

4. Open your save and click on "Fix all #->", and "Fix Scriptinstances".

5. Save and start your game.

6. Ingame wait for 24 Hours and do another save.

7. Update your SexLab Mods and enable them.

8. Start your game. You should now be able to use them.

Thanks.

This worked for me after trying to update and getting corrupt save no matter what I tried.

Slowly enabling mods and testing what works now.

If you see a "Corruted Save" message your Skyrim save is not corrupt or damaged. The corrupted save message is coming from the Papyrus Utility Mod which is included with the Sexlab Framework and a new version of which is installed with the new version of the framework.

You can fix the problem by going to your save game and renaming the save file ending with .skse to .skse_save (do NOT remove the file unless you do not expect to revert to the older version of the framework). You will lose the information stored within the skse file but the game should be able to load again.

If you are missing the MCM menu for any mod, the problem is with the MCM Menu code and not the mod that the menu is missing from. Enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console to cause the MCM Menu code to rebuild the menus and that should fix the problem.

This works! Give it a try. Also, try to read the posts. Different playrs have different modes that are incompatible with their game. There is no unique solution. Check you mod compatibilities with SL before place complain about it. If you want to upgrade your SL, read author's mod description for compatibility with latest SL. Don't rush. If you love your mod and if it is not compatible with latest SL, but you want to have SL 1.50+, then disable your mod(s) temporarily until the author of mod upgrade it. You will save yourself from many frustrations.

Hi there,

Since no one mentioned that yet and Ashal certainly put in some good hours in optimizing the codes...happy to report the result.  Version .154 is more stable and (according to Horse Command "ping" test) script response did show measurable improvement.  Many thanks to your hard work.

Back to lurk mode.

P.S.  I have to do the "clean save" (i.e. disable all SL mode, save clean with tool, and restart) approach so that could be a factor.  Still, happy with the result.

Hello Mr. Ashal it are on best away a great Platform to make-making those version 1.52 work grossartig

SexLabWorkingGirl NonZaZ version .6.6  no CD about 500 animatonen
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest 2.12              no CD about 500 animatonen
SC07SexLabRandomAttack_ 20140423   about 10 CD
SexLabSquirt-1.3                                      no CD about

500 animatonen

The version 1.54 FNIS problem
Still what has struck me if one has changed animatonen with keys

and with key (K) stores read themselves the next itself animations at the screen

no more do not show

best owing to

Ras Cock

Can someone confirm how giant animationsare working? Every animation works for me except for giant, female characters play the animation as it should but the giant just stands there scratching his back lol. BTW I started new save + SL1.54 + FNIS (newest version)

Try to cast MatchMaker's spell on him and yourself.

Culn, maybe you could try my Method:

1. Disable every SexLab-Mod, including SexLab

2. Start the game and save.

3. Download and extract this Mod -> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

4. Open your save and click on "Fix all #->", and "Fix Scriptinstances".

5. Save and start your game.

6. Ingame wait for 24 Hours and do another save.

7. Update your SexLab Mods and enable them.

8. Start your game. You should now be able to use them.

Edit: I think, I found a small bug: Scripts will always be active, also when there's no Animation going on

Active scripts:

critterspawn

critterSpawn01

sslActorAlias

critterspawn

critterspawn

critterSpawn01

critterSpawn01

A_MMM_RemovalScript

A_MMM_RemovalScript

A_MMM_RemovalScript

sslActorAlias

sslActorAlias

sslActorAlias

A_MMM_RemovalScript

sslActorAlias

WIDeadBodyCleanupScript

A_MMM_RemovalScript

critterspawn

sslActorAlias

critterspawn

critterspawn

critterSpawn01

sslActorAlias

critterspawn

critterspawn

critterSpawn01

critterspawn

Thanks for the help Peiniger, it worked for me. Now to reinstall all the mods...

First I want to thanks Ashal. Version 1.39 was really good, but the improvements in 1.54 are great! Its much more responsive even though it has so many more options.

I have a minor problem though: The settings for "stripping" are being ignored for NPCs (They work for my character). But only on an old save. The rules are working on new saves. NPCs get stripped completely and are not re-dressed afterwards.

Is there a way to fix this?

Deactivating all SL mods, saving and cleaning tools and then re-enable SL didn't help.

maybe its only me, but i have see sometime (not all time, but something like 5/10 times) the "bard problem" appear. the npc stop the animation for applaud the bard . maybe something else create this bug, but i tell just in case this can be something forget in SL.i know it have been fixed on the old SL, maybe its just something new messed up with this, if some peoples see this bug too thats confirm its from SL or if nobody else see this, its just me (i not have mod touch about music or bard)

maybe its only me, but i have see sometime (not all time, but something like 5/10 times) the "bard problem" appear. the npc stop the animation for applaud the bard . maybe something else create this bug, but i tell just in case this can be something forget in SL.i know it have been fixed on the old SL, maybe its just something new messed up with this, if some peoples see this bug too thats confirm its from SL or if nobody else see this, its just me (i not have mod touch about music or bard)

You need this mod for your problem. It is not SL's fault.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29968/?

or this one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32412/?

If you had that mod before upgrading SL, you might need to reinstall it.

You need this mod for your problem. It is not SL's fault.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29968/?

or this one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32412/?

If you had that mod before upgrading SL, you might need to reinstall it.

dude , i not want an mod that change the bard sing time or shut up him , its good like that, i like the ambient , i just know its a script problem, the problem is everytime the bard have finish to sing, all the npc around applaud him/her. even if the npc is in another room with closed door. this problem have happen in past and Ashal have make a script for fix this, but its look like it come back again in my game. thats why i ask. just for know if this problem is an Sexlab script bug/miss/mess or if its my own game have messed up some script. and i dont know anything about script.

Can someone confirm how giant animationsare working? Every animation works for me except for giant, female characters play the animation as it should but the giant just stands there scratching his back lol. BTW I started new save + SL1.54 + FNIS (newest version)

Try to cast MatchMaker's spell on him and yourself.

thats what i did, i think i'm the only one that has this problem. I'm going to figure out if theres a conflict somewhere, I'll post the conflict if i manage to find it

First I want to thanks Ashal. Version 1.39 was really good, but the improvements in 1.54 are great! Its much more responsive even though it has so many more options.

I have a minor problem though: The settings for "stripping" are being ignored for NPCs (They work for my character). But only on an old save. The rules are working on new saves. NPCs get stripped completely and are not re-dressed afterwards.

Deactivating all SL mods, saving and cleaning tools and then re-enable SL didn't help.

Got the same problem :( .

Got the same problem :( .

No need to anwser ... it is rather a stupid question.

'Victims redress' in the menu is enabled right?