Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Reading between the lines here, am I correct in thinking that if I install one of 1.51-3, load and save, then 1.54 that would prevent the double MCM menu? I'm hoping to avoid having to do a complete SL reinstall so I can keep some of the quest statuses.

Probably.

I can confirm... it does. Installed 1.53. And then 1.54. No double menu entry

Well, it was keep quest status, or clean up and go with 1.5x. After playing with 1.54 for a bit it became clear it's a no brainer. 1.5 is just so much better. I'm really gonna miss some mods but oh, well.

I updated exactly as instructed by the description and I also get two SexLab entries in MCM but it doesn't stop there. When I try to save the game, it crashes to desktop instantly.

Not sure about the crash to desktop, but the double mcm is apparently due to going directly from 1.3x to 1.54. Use the instructions to upgrade to 1.53, then upgrade to 1.54.

If you're intent on keeping devious devices and friends, don't update until Min does his magic.

I updated exactly as instructed by the description and I also get two SexLab entries in MCM but it doesn't stop there. When I try to save the game, it crashes to desktop instantly.

Not sure about the crash to desktop, but the double mcm is apparently due to going directly from 1.3x to 1.54. Use the instructions to upgrade to 1.53, then upgrade to 1.54.

If you're intent on keeping devious devices and friends, don't update until Min does his magic.

I would have done that but there is only 1.54 to download. I don't see why the modder keeps removing old versions when they are still needed for testing purposes. Regarding the CTD, it usually happens to me when I do too many changes at once, so disabling all SL mods maybe isn't a good idea, especially if you want to keep your status from mods like Radiant Prostitution.

I have 2 MCM SexLab entries as well. One appears to work and the other is mostly blank. 

Animation adjustment not working

Using "U" to rotate the scene scatters the participants.

Starting a new character I only get 1 SexLab MCM menu, but controls are iffy. Some work and some don't.

Guest CryingCougar

Hey guys. I really think that there should be animations for men fucking female creatures :) I think my Dovakiin should be able to punish his horse and his dog, as well as free living animals. Anyone thinking of doint that sort  of animations?

I would have done that but there is only 1.54 to download. I don't see why the modder keeps removing old versions when they are still needed for testing purposes. Regarding the CTD, it usually happens to me when I do too many changes at once, so disabling all SL mods maybe isn't a good idea, especially if you want to keep your status from mods like Radiant Prostitution.

Ah, bummer about 1.53. if you have any of the previous 1.5x series it should work for the same reason 1.53 does. I'm away from my game machine or I'd upload 1.53 for you.

I wanted to keep my stats for a few quests as well, but decided to go the complete save clean process myself. 1.5 is just so much of an improvement that, to my mind, the gain from using fewer mods with a much better framework was a no brainer.

Can you please upload it next time you are at your machine?

I don't see why we would need fewer mods with the new version though. I'm gonna use exactly the same mods because 1.54 doesn't replace them. The only thing I gain from it  is a couple of new animations right now but I expect many mods will be updated for the new version.

i know what the problem is, but i have no idea how to fix it.. It seems to be save related, starting a new game while leaving all the mods as is seems to be fine. only one entry of sexlab on MCM and saves work. any saves that have been used with a previous version of sexlab go crazy and act erratic. you see a double install of sexlab and you cannot make new saves. please look into why this is causing issues. i'd really like to use my old saves :/

please look into why this is causing issues.

It's because Skyrim. Unlike previous bethesda games Skyrim can't handle installing, uninstalling or even extensive upgrading of scripted mods in the middle of an existing playthtough. Or like it's even worse at it than previous bethesda games. Lots of stuffs are stuck in your savegame from mods you used to have but uninstalled and from previous versions of mods you updated. Modders can reset controlling quests and try to avoid rewriting scripts and removing old assets but even those methods aren't perfect. Sometimes removing all the depreciated rubbish and rewriting scripts from scratch is the only way to make a huge step forward.

It's because Skyrim. Unlike previous bethesda games Skyrim can't handle installing, uninstalling or even extensive upgrading of scripted mods in the middle of an existing playthtough. Or like it's even worse at it than previous bethesda games. Lots of stuffs are stuck in your savegame from mods you used to have but uninstalled and from previous versions of mods you updated. Modders can reset controlling quests and try to avoid rewriting scripts and removing old assets but even those methods aren't perfect. Sometimes removing all the depreciated rubbish and rewriting scripts from scratch is the only way to make a huge step forward.

just thinking outloud, the mod makes should have a pretty good idea what scripts are added to the save files right? so be nice if there was a built in script that first removes all old scripts and then installs all new scripts from the saves might save some trouble.. but i dont really know if this is possible to do or if its too much work

If I understand you, the player does not modernization should not upload the new version v1.54 interfere Framework?

Is that so?

So hey, I just updated to v1.54 from v1.39, and it seemed to install fine. I got the message that it was updating when I loaded my save and things seemed to go swimmingly. Saw there were two entries in the MCM for SexLab, thought it was weird but I didn't think much of it.

Now, whenever I try to load a save made after the update, I get a message saying 'This save game is corrupt and cannot be loaded'. Anybody else have this issue?

EDIT: After further fiddling, I'm convinced the problem is stemming from the two SexLab entries in MCM. One looks totally normal, all the options are there, and the other is completely screwed up. Everything's either blank, grayed out, or unable to be changed.

Try to update from 1.30 to 1.53. 

And then update again to 1.54.

No more doubled MCM entry

I'd love to give this a shot, but I can't seem to find the older versions of the mod available for download anywhere.

If I understand you, the player does not modernization should not upload the new version v1.54 interfere Framework?

Is that so?

I mean that updating sexlab to 1.5 on an existing savegame is more trouble than it's worth. If someone wants to use the new version the way it was intended without savegame related bugs the best way to do that is start a new game.

So hey, I just updated to v1.54 from v1.39, and it seemed to install fine. I got the message that it was updating when I loaded my save and things seemed to go swimmingly. Saw there were two entries in the MCM for SexLab, thought it was weird but I didn't think much of it.

Now, whenever I try to load a save made after the update, I get a message saying 'This save game is corrupt and cannot be loaded'. Anybody else have this issue?

EDIT: After further fiddling, I'm convinced the problem is stemming from the two SexLab entries in MCM. One looks totally normal, all the options are there, and the other is completely screwed up. Everything's either blank, grayed out, or unable to be changed.

Try to update from 1.30 to 1.53. 

And then update again to 1.54.

No more doubled MCM entry

I'd love to give this a shot, but I can't seem to find the older versions of the mod available for download anywhere.

Should I install the game ver 1.3 launch the game and save saves. To the existing ver 1.3 I can copy the files to (date directory) with new ver 1.53. Then launch the game and save. I re-upload to the data directory 1.54.

From morning I cant do anything, yesterday a new version was ok (even MCM was clear) .

Today my game crashes after 5 seconds. 

I'm in the process of building a new computer so I'll probably eventually wind up with a brand new fresh install of Skyrim and a new game, but right now I'm just loathe to shitcan a 100+ playthrough.

You do know you can copy your saves to that new computer. In fact you can copy your whole install to the new computer over the top of the "fresh" install on that computer and continue where you left off on the old computer.

I'm in the process of building a new computer so I'll probably eventually wind up with a brand new fresh install of Skyrim and a new game, but right now I'm just loathe to shitcan a 100+ playthrough.

You do know you can copy your saves to that new computer. In fact you can copy your whole install to the new computer over the top of the "fresh" install on that computer and continue where you left off on the old computer.

Sure. But my problem isn't whether or not I'd be able to continue on my old character on a new computer, the problem is that I can't update from SexLab v1.3~ to v1.54 without save game corruption. Apparently if I update to v1.53 then to v1.54 I can get around the issue, but there doesn't seem to be any versions available to download before v1.54.

Is that so?

I mean that updating sexlab to 1.5 on an existing savegame is more trouble than it's worth. If someone wants to use the new version the way it was intended without savegame related bugs the best way to do that is start a new game.

Agree that starting a new game is a guarantee that the update will run properly, but the new save game cleaner and scalpel do an excellent job of removing all but the most invasive (I'm looking at you, Civil War Overhaul) mods.

Ok so I updated and when I go to the MCM menu sexlab, under the animations, when you select which animations you want to look at so you can toggle them on or off, there are no animations listed anymore.  However I can toggle everything on.  I register animations from other mods and they show up. However all the sexlab animations are missing.

Oh and I started a new game, same issue.

Anyone know a fix?

Double MCM menus has absolutely nothing to do with any save corruption. If your having save corruption issues than follow the directions in this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v154-updated-0426/?p=759680 though before doing so I'd suggest first running either http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? on the save to remove unattached script instances, if that doesn't work then try to backup & delete the .skse file associated with the corrupted save, located in /Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Saves, and then trying to load the save, if it doesn't help than restore the .skse file and follow the instructions in the link.

In other news: I have a fix for the double MCM entries that happen when updating from older version, I'm just trying to come up with some other stuff to fix/add to warrant a 1.55 release.

I think the double MCM entries is a major issue enough to warrant an update on it's own. You can call it 1.54b if you're worried about the version number. Too many people are having problems with it and who knows how long it will take until you can find something new to fix/add.

Ok so I updated and when I go to the MCM menu sexlab, under the animations, when you select which animations you want to look at so you can toggle them on or off, there are no animations listed anymore.  However I can toggle everything on.  I register animations from other mods and they show up. However all the sexlab animations are missing.

Oh and I started a new game, same issue.

Anyone know a fix?

I had this issue as well. For me, the only solution that worked was a complete reinstall of skyrim and all my mods.

I have a specific issue:

I have all I need to run sexlab, up to date skse, fnis and creatures, ran the fnis tool, went to a giant and got raped, my character played the animation just fine, but the giant just stood there, not sure what to do, i ran fnis and everything, its all up to date as well, not sure what to do.

edit: everything in creatures is working fine EXCEPT the giants, the just stand there while my player is in the rape animation, no idea how to fix