Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Ha, I just discovered one interesting thing. I found one old save with SL 1.39 in my Skyrim save folder that I keep at the side. I haven't been playing with this character for a long time. So. when I load that save I've got usual stuff on the top of the left screen about SL.1.54 is discovered, installation...etc. Then, after few second: There it is - "crap about outdated FNIS". I had to laugh. I have 5 characters now that I've being playing and all saves works great, and now, finally it came to me too. So what I did, I made the whole story (about new save, clan save, unchecked the mods and bla bla) much shorter and it works. IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

1. After that happened, (when SL 1.54 installed itself and when I got this nonsense about outdated FNIS) I exit the game and started save tool cleaner and cleaned the save.

2. Started NMM and since I already have SL. 154 full mod, I installed SexLab_v150_to_v154_Update.zip and just overwrite the SL.154 when asked.

3. Started FNIS and BOSS

4. Load the game and play the whole hour without any problem. No more hated "outdated FNIS" or/and any other errors. All (mods) works like a charm.

Hello everyone!

I'm having a problem with full archive extraction. I can dowload both files (full 154 version and update150->154), but I can only extract update archive.

I tried a lot of extractors (even few of the online extractor sites) and even downloaded archive couple of times, but everywhere I get a message that archive is eather in an unknown format or damaged (I can't open it anywhere).

What should I do here?

Thanks for help in advance.

I've come across this problem before. How is your internet connection? For me, it was just that the internet cut out or faltered mid-download, corrupting the file.

Thanks for quick reply.

I was just downloading again when I saw your message. This time it opened without problems.

Even though internet was fine last 3-4 times I downloaded this file, it is only now that I got it all right.

Thanks again :)

Hello everyone!

I'm having a problem with full archive extraction. I can dowload both files (full 154 version and update150->154), but I can only extract update archive.

I tried a lot of extractors (even few of the online extractor sites) and even downloaded archive couple of times, but everywhere I get a message that archive is eather in an unknown format or damaged (I can't open it anywhere).

What should I do here?

Thanks for help in advance.

I've come across this problem before. How is your internet connection? For me, it was just that the internet cut out or faltered mid-download, corrupting the file.

Thanks for quick reply.

I was just downloading again when I saw your message. This time it opened without problems.

Even though internet was fine last 3-4 times I downloaded this file, it is only now that I got it all right.

Thanks again :)

No probs. Still worth knowing, seeing as how it probably won't be the last you see of the problem. I know for me before I fiddled with my connection, about 10% of the mods I'd download from here and the Nexus would turn up corrupted.

Ha, I just discovered one interesting thing. I found one old save with SL 1.39 in my Skyrim save folder that I keep at the side. I haven't been playing with this character for a long time. So. when I load that save I've got usual stuff on the top of the left screen about SL.1.54 is discovered, installation...etc. Then, after few second: There it is - "crap about outdated FNIS". I had to laugh. I have 5 characters now that I've being playing and all saves works great, and now, finally it came to me too. So what I did, I made the whole story (about new save, clan save, unchecked the mods and bla bla) much shorter and it works. IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

1. After that happened, (when SL 1.54 installed itself and when I got this nonsense about outdated FNIS) I exit the game and started save tool cleaner and cleaned the save.

2. Started NMM and since I already have SL. 154 full mod, I installed SexLab_v150_to_v154_Update.zip and just overwrite the SL.154 when asked.

3. Started FNIS and BOSS

4. Load the game and play the whole hour without any problem. No more hated "outdated FNIS" or/and any other errors. All (mods) works like a charm.

Please look at your instulation of FNIS and SexLab, look at the ABOVE,may vary with install, check that first

HUH..I've noticed something..or maybe I've missed it..There seems to be no sex animations where the active participant in sex is grabbing the passive's breasts...think we can get anyone on that or at least make more? That would be great!

3. Started FNIS and BOSS

Please look at your instulation of FNIS and SexLab, look at the ABOVE,may vary with install, check that first

Sir, thank you, but all is done and it works. If you followed my posts you will know what I'm talking about. Recent solutions are fine and thanks god for people who discovered them. I had mine solutions when 1.50+ was out. Works well. All I wanted to say, this was the shortest way of fixing that problem for me, although I haven't had it until I pulled out some old save.

Thank for trying to help, but no help needed.

Sorry my English 's bad! I hope u can understand if i write something wrong ...  :(  T_T

At MCM menu, In SexLab menu, I see the Toggle animation 's empty??? WTF?? So, when a char gets down, i see "Guard(or someone else) wants to rape...(my char's name or someone)", the strip animation start normally, but then that char gets up instantly....  No rape!!! Why???

Now I use window7 64bit, but 6 months ago, i used window7 32 bit,  all sex animations in game started well; toggle animation not empty?? I install every mod as the same way when i use win7 32bit..... T_T

Somebody help me???

Hello!

I'm trying the version 1.54, and after uninstalling v1.39b and installed 1.54 (it's the only thing I could do, I had a corrupted save everytime I tried to update normally), I noticed a strange bug : everytime my PC seats, I have a message telling me that I don't have the right version of FNIS, and the MCM menu bugged.

First, I thought, I didn't have the right version, but I saw I had it. I re-installed it, just in case. After that, when I was riding a horse, I had this message. Then when I sat on a chair, I had it. In fact, I had it everytime I sat on something.

Am I the only one to have this problem?

Guest Robo00

Thanks for the update.

May I request a feature?

If you enable foreplay animations it would be nice to have an option to restrict them during regular animations (the second stage). Similar way as you can now restrict aggressive animations.

Currently it is possible that the same animations will be played twice.

If you have dual SexLab menus in MCM and running the "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" command doesn't fix it, you'll probably have to uninstall all SexLab mods, and do make a save without any of them installed to clear them both from the menu, and then install the sexlab mods again.

Part of the backwards compatibility scripts added in 1.54 is adding back the script and quest some mods were binding to to access SexLab's config settings, which also happens to be the old MCM menu quest/script, the MCM stuff in the script is all neutered so it doesn't create a menu entry, however if you're upgrading from 1.39 or older MCM has already installed the menu using that quest and script from before the properties and script were neutered making it think it's more complete than it is, so it just checks that it still exists and and assumes it's still an active menu. Doing the usual pseudo-"clean save" process should correct it, if not than running http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? to remove all sexlab related scripts from the save before reinstalling sexlab to the newest version should finish the job.

Reading between the lines here, am I correct in thinking that if I install one of 1.51-3, load and save, then 1.54 that would prevent the double MCM menu? I'm hoping to avoid having to do a complete SL reinstall so I can keep some of the quest statuses.

If you have dual SexLab menus in MCM and running the "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" command doesn't fix it, you'll probably have to uninstall all SexLab mods, and do make a save without any of them installed to clear them both from the menu, and then install the sexlab mods again.

Part of the backwards compatibility scripts added in 1.54 is adding back the script and quest some mods were binding to to access SexLab's config settings, which also happens to be the old MCM menu quest/script, the MCM stuff in the script is all neutered so it doesn't create a menu entry, however if you're upgrading from 1.39 or older MCM has already installed the menu using that quest and script from before the properties and script were neutered making it think it's more complete than it is, so it just checks that it still exists and and assumes it's still an active menu. Doing the usual pseudo-"clean save" process should correct it, if not than running http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/? or http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? to remove all sexlab related scripts from the save before reinstalling sexlab to the newest version should finish the job.

Reading between the lines here, am I correct in thinking that if I install one of 1.51-3, load and save, then 1.54 that would prevent the double MCM menu? I'm hoping to avoid having to do a complete SL reinstall so I can keep some of the quest statuses.

Probably.

SexLab is triggering Auto-Saves and Quick-Saves for me upon acts of sex.

I can't find a way to stop and its just now saved over my current game in a broken state where my characetr is standing, completey unable to move other than jump up in the air in-place.  And no, enableplayercontrols, doesn't solve the frozen in-place issue.

The game Saves are happening at the start of sex scenes.

Spent more time trying to solve this issue.

Still suffering from it.

I've uninstalled everything and I make a new game completely and it still is continously creating new Auto-Saves every time a sex act begins.

Probably.

I can confirm... it does. Installed 1.53. And then 1.54. No double menu entry

Probably.

I can confirm... it does. Installed 1.53. And then 1.54. No double menu entry

Thanks, Ashal and Shinji.

And thanks, tannin, for creating profiles in MO :)

Everything works, except for one minor issue.  I'm going to have to play around with the Expressions editor still, but after fiddling with most everything else its looking good.

The bug that I'm having isn't at 1.54 problem since its been going on for some time - before 1.39.

Sexual Purity.  I can do the most depraved acts, skip all foreplay, can turn off every animation except the ones that are flagged "dirty", and no matter what, my sexual purity goes up, Unsullied, Prim and Proper, Saintly, etc.

This time around when I installed 1.54, I deleted all the scripts in my folder before the install and started a new game.   Sure enough, sexual purity is going steadily upwards no matter what I do.

Any ideas on this?  Not game-breaking, but annoying.  ;)

I've created a new game with a clean save, and attempted to reinstall sexlab 1.54. Sexlab installs fine, but then when I go to toggle animations, voices, or expressions, I'm getting the issue again where the checkboxes appear, but no names of animations or voices are appearing. When I try to trigger any animation using Matchmaker, the characters just stand there, without any animations starting. I've tried reregistering the animations multiple times, and it hasn't helped. I've attached a couple screenshots to show what I'm talking about. 

post-226007-0-66581200-1398819110_thumb.jpgpost-226007-0-30494300-1398819119_thumb.jpgpost-226007-0-05951100-1398819123_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

I've created a new game with a clean save, and attempted to reinstall sexlab 1.54. Sexlab installs fine, but then when I go to toggle animations, voices, or expressions, I'm getting the issue again where the checkboxes appear, but no names of animations or voices are appearing. When I try to trigger any animation using Matchmaker, the characters just stand there, without any animations starting. I've tried reregistering the animations multiple times, and it hasn't helped. I've attached a couple screenshots to show what I'm talking about. 

Just going into Rebuild and Clean and hitting the button to redo everything as if I'm uninstalling or upgrading has done the trick for me on new games.

Just going into Rebuild and Clean and hitting the button to redo everything as if I'm uninstalling or upgrading has done the trick for me on new games.

I just tried it, and nothing changed. Sexlab reinstalls like normal, but the animations and expressions are still blank.

PhantomP - do you have installed all dependences and requirements such as latest FNIS, SKSE etc? Did you run FNIS and BOSS after installation? Sorry, had to ask you that since you haven't give enough informations about your problem. Saying: "I reinstalled SL 1.53 is not enough" to help you. If you would give more details, I believe there might be the answer for your problem.

I'm having an issue with a new save that - I'm having trouble tracking down which mod is causing the issue, but...

My character, after her first sexual encounter, says that she has had sexual experience with 33 females, once as victim, and she is labeled as heterosexual. the counter rises from there.

The numbering issue is bizarre but even more bizarre is that her sexuality doesn't match that at all even if you use the fundamentally flawed system in place to determine the player's sexuality by their experiences getting assaulted.

basically the sex diary is broken.

if I reset it, it resets to exactly where it is. the numbers stay there. I can't get it set to 0 partners, ever. if I reset sexlab back to basics (the whole thing) it goes to zero but after the first sexual act it goes right back to where it would have been if I hadn't reset it.

Any ideas what mods might cause the conflict?

Many weeks and no response. Has anyone seen an issue like this before? Do you have any idea where to start looking to find the conflict?

@Germanicus: My apologies. I have the lastest versions of FNIS and SKSE installed, and I have indeed run FNIS and BOSS multiple times, with no success.

Why don't you try this. There is nothing you can lose. It might help you even that you don't have such a problem:

3. Started FNIS and BOSS