Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

can someone plz post sexlab version 2.21

cuz i need to revert back to it animation do not line up in version 2.23

i have fins 4.2 installed so its not that i have tried all i can no matter what they dont line up

and in 2.21 they dont stop "lining up" so I dont see how this fixes the problem.  :P

15 years from now.....

can someone plz sent me the SL version 65.18 cuz in my holographic virtual projectors the hair color of the females dont work and I really prefer the brenets from the last version. !

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Works great from what I tested so far, tried RP and everything is great except when using beds, I get the 180/90 degree bug only on beds and hitting U doesn't fix it, it rotates the NPC around the bed but my character seems to move randomly about on/off the bed. Using the re-align button doesn't work either on beds. Everything else is great though. Thanks

i have fins 4.2 installed so its not that i have tried all i can no matter what they dont line up

I would post 2.21 but, we,'re not there yet.......

With 1.23 the sliding effect of the actors is fixed but there are still more issues : sometimes one or both actors stucks in animation (manual stop wont work) and mostly the actors are unaligned. The ragdoll at the end sometimes pushes the actors under the ground.

I have tried it with a clean save and most mods disabled.

For trigger I have used Sanguine Debauchery or Defeat - no difference. Beast anims , undress and foreplay disabled, sizing enabled, FNIS 4.02.

I had no issues with SL < 1.2x.

1.23 with FNIS 4.02 seems to run fine on my setup.  I often start a new game when upgrading more than 1 mod, or when an update calls for it.  No sliding or jerking around in my game, and I noticed that the level of the actors on uneven terrain seemed to adjust itself properly by raising the lower one in to the air.  Really, I have seen no issues thus far.  Loaded up some meshes from the links in Beastiality mod, and now I have tools showing ;).  Any alignment issues should be handled by the user, and I really don't like reading complaints, when I should be reading praise.  Come on guys!!  Fantastic work, thanks!!!

and in 2.21 they dont stop "lining up" so I dont see how this fixes the problem.  :P

15 years from now.....

can someone plz sent me the SL version 65.18 cuz in my holographic virtual projectors the hair color of the females dont work and I really prefer the brenets from the last version. !

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

it did for me the only trouble i was haveing with version 2.21 was some times when haveing sex the pc would walk sideways and if haveing sex with serana cuz of her ai she would try to walk to a chair of craft but if u would have sex again it would fix it but it did line up fine no hitting u key

Ok I just ran 1.23 through its paces and I gotta say, a lot of the issues from the previous versions have been ironed out save for one. This one's odd but after you do the dirty deed with Rag Dolls enabled, you character won't make any more voice grunts (like swinging with a weapon). Your character will still make other sounds though,like heavy breathing when depleting your stamina. :huh:

It's weird but this doesn't happen when Rag Doll endings aren't enabled. Also when you do the deed after disabling rag-dolls, the voices come back. I know well enough that Rag Doll endings should not effect voices yet it does. It's hardly a game breaking bug, but thought you should know.

Now for the positives, I LOVE that the penis correctly aligns and is no longer stuck in a weird position. Also I got to see some of the new animations, nice work on their inclusion.

All in all excellent work my good Ashal and thank you from creating and supporting such an awesome mod. :cool:

Hi guys , maybe it was asked before, but has anyone problems with vilja after a sexlab animation?  when the animation ends she gets stuck in place and , while

she properly respond to commands, she's unable to follow and keep running standing still in place.

the only way I found to reset her without reinstalling from scratch is killing her by console and resurrect her, but this makes her

lose her custom equipment :(

I use 1.22 version , vilja 2.0. Is this a known problem?

cheers 

Hi guys , maybe it was asked before, but has anyone problems with vilja after a sexlab animation?  when the animation ends she gets stuck in place and , while

she properly respond to commands, she's unable to follow and keep running standing still in place.

the only way I found to reset her without reinstalling from scratch is killing her by console and resurrect her, but this makes her

cheers 

Why don't simply upgrade to 1.23?

It's a lot more stable and functional than 1.22.

1.23 with FNIS 4.02 seems to run fine on my setup.  I often start a new game when upgrading more than 1 mod, or when an update calls for it.  No sliding or jerking around in my game, and I noticed that the level of the actors on uneven terrain seemed to adjust itself properly by raising the lower one in to the air.  Really, I have seen no issues thus far.  Loaded up some meshes from the links in Beastiality mod, and now I have tools showing ;).  Any alignment issues should be handled by the user, and I really don't like reading complaints, when I should be reading praise.  Come on guys!!  Fantastic work, thanks!!!

I don't really see anyone complaining.  Everyone here respects Ashal and his work.  People post to notify which issues are consistent.  For some the mod works fine, for some there are some issues.  If everyone posted things are perfectly fine and any hiccups they'll figure out on their own then we wouldn't get very far, would we?

We all admire your enthusiasm to praise Ashal's work, but take some time to really read the posts and you'll see that most of the time people are thanking him and/or just posting the issues that arise from update to update.  Nobody wants to nag Ashal.  It will get done when it gets done.  We do need to know what's continually happening in order to get it right though.

I can't speak for Ashal, but I'm sure he wants to know what problems are coming up.

cheers 

vilja breaks easy as she doesn't use the vanilla follower system

safest option is to just avoid using any mods on her

-inicial44 - no, I havent casted any spell on her, it just happens on any animation involving her

-shinji72 - it happens on 1.23 also

Thanks for the quick responses. I just wanted to know if its a common issue

for people using vilja mod or is it just some of my messed mods interfering.

Anyone using vilja with sexlab?

@ashal is there a way to disable the framework or the animations

for certain npc only? It would be cool when using problematic custom npc.

Another thing to mention is that I obviously can avoid vilja to begin animations

but I like random sex mod so much, so when somthing random happens to vilja

the problem shows up.

Thanks ashal for your work that is amazing !

It would be nice if the last version and current version (so right now 1.22 and 1.23) were available for download just incase you have problems with the latest.  In this case the rotation and alignment are off significantly in 1.23.  I have 1.20 and a 1.15 version but do not have the 1.22 version which does not seem to have the problem.  Anyone out there have the 1.22 version they could upload?

Hi

Just updated FNIS +SL1.23 ive got the alignment problems as well but only with certain mods: Radiant Prostitution and Prison Overhaul. the alignment problem in these mods are 90 degrees for (my toon are female)males and 180 for females: The female/male animation can be corrected with the relocate hotkey but not the female/female ones

The animations works perfect In Working girl,Dangerous Nude and Matchmaker havent tried beastiality mods, except for the dog in Riverwood with Matchmaker and it aligns fine

None of the  mods have got this issue  in v 1.22 so...i dont know :-/

Is this a common problem out there?

Thanx

Hi,  i think i found hard inconpatibility with frostfall. I am using frostfall 2.5 and sexlab 1.23 and whe the pc get up from single tent from frostfall the pc start slide and start fly around. With sexlab 1.20 start the problems becuase then only dont get up and i need  jump for get all right but with from i think 1.22 start the problems. I am sure is sexlab the fault becuase if start the game only with frostfall.esp and sexlab.esm the problem exist but if load the game without sexlab.esm 1.23 the pc stand up like must be. I hope this is undestanble i not english native speaker.

update: i make clean install of skyrim and only with sexlab and frostfall install seen work fine so sorry for the false report. Now try hunting down what is causing the conflict.

attachicon.gifSexLabFramework.v121.BETA1.zip

I would post 2.21 but, we,'re not there yet.......

attachicon.gifSexLabFramework.v121.BETA1.zip

tyvvm i got it working i used ur esp and scrip and the rest of it from version 1.23 and it working awsome

As a note, for people having problems with wolf animations, make sure you downloaded, installed latest fnis, it's been fixed. and of course run generator. Latest fnis was released recently.

Cheers ;) Great job all good on my system lovely line up and everything.

player cannot active sex with Dog/wolves ... they're still freeze  dame...... it's so hard ?

Did you update to the current FNIS (4.0.2), AND run the Generator?

Yep.. I do  everything Requirements and run Generator

but they are still  freeze When active sex with Dog/wolves >>> I mean  Dog/wolves animation not working only..... other eles it's fine...

hm.... alright I'll try to delete them out and reinstall again... :C

I don't really see anyone complaining.  Everyone here respects Ashal and his work.  People post to notify which issues are consistent.  For some the mod works fine, for some there are some issues.  If everyone posted things are perfectly fine and any hiccups they'll figure out on their own then we wouldn't get very far, would we?

We all admire your enthusiasm to praise Ashal's work, but take some time to really read the posts and you'll see that most of the time people are thanking him and/or just posting the issues that arise from update to update.  Nobody wants to nag Ashal.  It will get done when it gets done.  We do need to know what's continually happening in order to get it right though.

I can't speak for Ashal, but I'm sure he wants to know what problems are coming up.

If you will read our comments about certain problems in Sexlab mod more carefully, then you will notice that we are complaining about the problems, not about the person who created the mod. Ashal is aware of this and he is trying to resolve this problems. I do not support you in criticizing him who is giving us this mod, (not perfect but still enjoyable to play). If you don't like his mod(s), don't use it. It's just simple. If you have solution for this problems, then help him, but, please do not attack him. It is not fair. All we have here is out of his free will. He don't have to do it, but he does because he is good man. Think about this.

If you will read our comments about certain problems in Sexlab mod more carefully, then you will notice that we are complaining about the problems, not about the person who created the mod. Ashal is aware of this and he is trying to resolve this problems. I do not support you in criticizing him who is giving us this mod, (not perfect but still enjoyable to play). If you don't like his mod(s), don't use it. It's just simple. If you have solution for this problems, then help him, but, please do not attack him. It is not fair. All we have here is out of his free will. He don't have to do it, but he does because he is good man. Think about this.

I think there may have been some misunderstanding to that in which you were responding.

The original post wasn't negative on Ashal in any way that I read, and was, in fact, saying there should be more praise than complaints.

The response to that you quoted was a fairly reasonable response correcting the OP on the difference between people reporting issues with the Framework and directly commenting on Ashal, himself.