Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Doesn't sound like you took the break you deserved though :)

Because I didn't.

I've lived nothing but SexLab for every weekend and bit of time off work for the past 5-6 months. Now that SexLab 1.20+ is "finished" with needed updates/fixes, I fully plan on taking a break from today onward before starting on 1.30.

In other words; to adopt a harsh attitude, if you still have issues as of 1.24 figure them out yourself, because as far as I'm concerned, 95% of the people left still having issues with SexLab, either didn't follow instructions for installation/upgrade, or have such odd/unique installations of Skyrim that they should be figuring out the problem themselves by this point.

The only legit reasons for having unacknowledged problems with SexLab now is the result of lack of respect for following instructions or complete and utter personal ignorance.

First of all, exceptional mod.  I do have a question though. When my character gets raped by a dragon  the animation has the dragon in the sky thrusting and my character floating a few feet off the ground doing the animation.  I assumed this was just because the dragons were so big so its hard to align them.  But just so I know is there any way to fix this?

Are you using 1.24? Major Alignment fixes came out for it, and it is only a couple hours old at this writing.

Yea I posted this shortly after updating to 1.24.  Before I posted i was looking at some previous posts and saw the one about using matchmaker instead of defeat.  Tried that and still had the issues.  I'm wondering If i should just download the full sexlab 1.24 and overwrite everything instead of just the update version in case something didn't work correctly with the update.

First of all, exceptional mod.  I do have a question though. When my character gets raped by a dragon  the animation has the dragon in the sky thrusting and my character floating a few feet off the ground doing the animation.  I assumed this was just because the dragons were so big so its hard to align them.  But just so I know is there any way to fix this?

Are you using 1.24? Major Alignment fixes came out for it, and it is only a couple hours old at this writing.

Yea I posted this shortly after updating to 1.24.  Before I posted i was looking at some previous posts and saw the one about using matchmaker instead of defeat.  Tried that and still had the issues.  I'm wondering If i should just download the full sexlab 1.24 and overwrite everything instead of just the update version in case something didn't work correctly with the update.

clean/update sexlab system

update

run fnis

be sure to have make all good and not just copy the update file in your game

@ashal

thanks for update/fix :heart:

I did a update/clean install for sl1.24

i have fnis 402/updated it also spells and creatures is also up to date

skyui 4.1

and the animations r still atleast a foot off, the schlong on a few animations looks like it's taped to his stomach? the animations were lined up perfect on a few updates ago but there was flickering issues i think i rather go back to the flickering cuz atleast they were locked into place, 1.24 seems pointless dry humping air my char is in oblivion rightnow lol

Doesn't sound like you took the break you deserved though :)

Because I didn't.

I've lived nothing but SexLab for every weekend and bit of time off work for the past 5-6 months. Now that SexLab 1.20+ is "finished" with needed updates/fixes, I fully plan on taking a break from today onward before starting on 1.30.

As a modder, I can empathize with this 100%, and now that it's basically as stable as the pre-1.20 Framework, I don't terribly care if you update again.

But, since you do have plans on a 1.30, and the fact that I *am* a modder that may have to pay attention to development and changes to the Framework at some point down the road, do you have a rough estimate of the duration of your planned break?  A few weeks, a month, a year?

Don't care how long, really (The longer your break is essentially the longer my own break, so take whatever! ;)), just curious when I should start paying particular attention to threads outside of my own development one.

Thanks for getting all the major bugs worked out.  (still a couple extremely minor things like spider position, but might be the animation file for all I know)  You have made many of Skyrims shlongs very happy :wub:

So a question of feasibility for 1.3 in a month or so after your well deserved break.

Could you make animations line up better for larger or smaller actors by taking the offset from center point and scaling it based on the actor's height modifier? 

I am sure they would still be imperfect, but based on my limited understanding of how sexlab works I don't think it would be difficult to implement, and it might make animations align more closely.

i have problem sex pc to npc is separate action sex animation i tried and again i press U isn't work. Just never mind because fnis high master animation and sex lab must not high number to balance from fnis animation number like fnis 4.0.2 and sex lab 4.0.2 are balance isn't use can be problem more they are ask to ashal more time that is why fnis 4.0.2 is higher than sex lab number base can be solve and beautiful play like same old version 1.15b and again i want to creature sex is off i know update any new animation still problem more it is best off the creature sex

Honestly your posts are very difficult to understand, but I can say this much from what I understood, creature animations are off by default, so unless you turn them ON and have a mod that USES THEM.. creature animations shouldn't effect you in the least. You can happily ignore them and go on about your business. As to your alignment issues? I think? That's what you are saying, perhaps try a new game with the full version of sexlab and not just the hot fix? Might fix your issues? The hot fixed solved all of mine. And all is working as perfection :)

So I hope this helps you in some way :)

-C

-snip-

Has anyone run into draugrs not being positioned right? I mean, of the draugrs I encounter, the ones that patrol, stand on wall pedestals, and laying in coffins seem to spawn fine, but the draugrs that lay inside catacomb shelves spawn in their default bind pose, and the ones that sit on thrones spawn as if they were laying down in the shelves. When I disable SexLab (and all it's associated mods), the draugrs revert back to their normal positions. SexLab seems to be the only mod (besides FNIS) that touches draugr animation-related files for me.

I just want to confirm if it's a common problem or if it's just me.

Guest ultima9999

hi all i want to report this isssue , it's not a problem , but maybe you want to fix in the next version perhaps..

it's about spiders , i've seen spiders have different sizes i think it's 3 but i may be wrong.

the point is this , i think keeping "even actor's height" could help to keep alignement , but this reduces the size of the giant spiders and so the animations plays wrong.

so i was wondering if it's possible to add a selector or something to fix the thing , perhaps a checkbox to make all spiders at same scale and play the same animation , maybe a further option to choose if it has to be a big scale or a small scale.

thank you for the nice work ... even if this post will be ignored , cya !

PS , i also noticed the terrain inclination may contribute to alignement , but i can't confirm the thing to be honest.

so , maybe , in the next version you could add another small animation where the character is pulled to flat space or , even better the terrain get temporally flatted untill the animation stops .. just trying to be helpful !

First of all I have to thank you, Ashal, cause your Sexlab is a must for me playing Skrim. I appreciate all the hard work, but now - Sorry for beeing another one complaining - I have to ask about SSL 1.24. I finally updated to the new version (actually a fresh install), cause 1.21b worked for me almost flawless, and now the aggressive tags seems not to work anymore. No matter what I check in the menue, the normal and also the aggressive animations play, too. It seems that there is only the check for anal, vaginal or oral in the papyrus log. I tested it again with an old save and 1.21 and it worked as it should. Of course this is a minor thing but I'm courious if something gone wrong with my update.

Honestly I'd rather people just stop using ragdoll mode, I'd remove it if I didn't know people would get mad like they did when I removed the Player TCL option. I'm hoping to add new "transition" animations in 1.30 to get actors in and out of sex animations as a means to have the "immersive" reset option in place of rag doll. I need to find an animator who can make them first though.

Ragdolling is likely the source of a lot of the problems people have complained about over SexLab's lifetime, in particular it's the root cause of the TFC save crashing and stuck controls, which is why with recent versions I've started making all the "supplemental" options turned off by default.

Personally, I never saw the point in using ragdoll if it didn't serve any higher purpose. Neither option is a realistic transition, so what's the point of watching the actors ragdoll at the end? Wasted time, in my opinion. I for one, wouldn't mind if it was removed.

At least with TCL, there's a very important reason for having it (viewing SL anims would be quite limited without it, and it would severely cripple screenshots, etc). The knockdown ragdoll seems quite useless to me.

Honestly your posts are very difficult to understand, but I can say this much from what I understood, creature animations are off by default, so unless you turn them ON and have a mod that USES THEM.. creature animations shouldn't effect you in the least. You can happily ignore them and go on about your business. As to your alignment issues? I think? That's what you are saying, perhaps try a new game with the full version of sexlab and not just the hot fix? Might fix your issues? The hot fixed solved all of mine. And all is working as perfection :)

So I hope this helps you in some way :)

-C

-snip-

I have few problem only npc with pc to sex animation to separate but perfect sex creature using press U is working perfect but npc with pc is sex animation press U fix isn't working sex animation is separate male is left and female is right hard to solve you can help me