Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

So, have people been running SL 1.23 / FNIS 4.0.2 without the wonky "partner rotated 180 deg" issue?

I drop back down to SL 1.22, and the rotated issue goes away, just get the jitter issue.  I go back to 1.23, the jitter goes away, but the rotated partner happens on certain animations.  (For the default 'aggressive' pool, the rotated thing does NOT happen on 'Rough Missionary' and 'Rough Doggy style', and one right before the Rough Missionary where you hold your partner over your shoulder.  Not sure what it's called.)  Pretty much all of the rest of the "aggressive" animations seem to rotate the partner.

I've tried doing just the 1.23 patch, doing the full clean registry, full 1.23 install like it was never there, running the FNIS tool after the previous, NOT running the FNIS tool after the previous, every combination I could think of, and I get the same end result.  Several animations have my partner rotated 180 degrees.

Are people still experiencing that?

i have latest fnis (4.0.2) and sexlab (1.23), and i have 180° issue but only with some pose, like the AP pose, the arrok pose work perfectly, same than some other pose (idk where they from, i not remember ^^). and sometime the arrok pose have this problem too if i use bed , but its very rare. other than this, the mod work good

I do have the latest version, in fact I installed it just yesterday. If I knew what was changed in the latest version to prevent that from happening, then perhaps I could try to find out if there was any conflict or whatsoever. Although I'm using a few SL mods that are apparently not up to date with the framework. Perhaps they cause the problem to resurface?

I would guess your install was not complete or successful, since the problem is entirely within the framework it should not be caused by any of the SL add-on mods.

I don't think there's a problem with my SL installation. Aside from that problem and the incorrect placing of actors that people have been talking about, everything else seems to be working as one would expect. Where exactly is this problem in the framework do you think? I also don't believe that I'm the only one having this problem. Just a few post above Mart0206 mentions a similar problem. It seems to me as if NPCs return to their default AI package somehow, perhaps between stages.

Edit: BTW, I also have SD and Prison Overhaul installed.

I loaded SL v1.23 and the current FNIS / Critter on my laptop today to test it out. 

So far, one of the oddities I've noticed is the off-axis issues while on the bed.  However, if I were to take a guess, it's likely SL-Romance that is causing this and not the SL framework itself.  ( I can't say for certain because the SLR scripts don't come with source code for me to look at, so it's just a guess as I cannot find any references to beds within the SLF scripts. )

Another item of interest is when I use the rotate scene key,  it rotates one actor, but not the other.  Occasionally, neither the rotate scene nor the unlock buttons will do anything at all.  ( may be my friggin laptop keyboard though )

No jitters of any kind noted.  Critters seem to work ok so far.  Hell, I even have SoS running stable by some miracle. 

Will play some more with it and see what I can break :D

I've noticed that with NPCs, from what I've seen with Radiant Pro., their alignment is fine.  With my PC and NPCs I get the 90 degree alignment issue.  If I mess with the "U" key I usually won't have success, but I did once.  It may be because of the furniture around my PC to force an opportunity for the "U" key to work.  Using Matchmaker, I've had perfect alignment with PC vs horse.  Ouch! Lol.  She's a champ, she can take it! 

Anyways...I've also had success with PC vs. Troll (black troll).  Frost Troll, no animation occurs.  Dragon vs. PC, Dragon can't get close enough and just continually keeps walking towards PC, pushing her backwards.  No success there.  Draugr react the same as NPCs, alignment issues.  Giants vs. PC, alignment issues...almost, but off a bit.  Since the latest install of FNIS and S-Lab, these are all I've tested.

With the new stuff Ashal has included and the creature content, this is looking good.  Once the alignment is on, it's gold.  Good stuff.

As many pointed out, the problem is that only one person in the animation pair is rotatable. Pressing U usually would turn both people, with 1.23 it only turns one. So if you're lucky sometimes the alignment is right, if unlucky, it's not. But you can usually keep hitting U until it finally aligns right.

I'm sure they will fix the bug soon.

Hey Guys,

i can´t figure out, why these "walking away" behaviour still occurs. i´ve done a complete reinstall of Skyrim (got a new hdd) and install just the following mods:

- FNIS (newest version)

- SL 1.23

- SexChat (for initialising the animation)

- ZaZ Animation Package

- Prison overhaul

- Sanguines Debauchery (latest version)

Skeletons and the whole stuff needed is already installed.

So moving to riverrun with new toon and initialize sex with "SexChat". Partner was this Ralof Guy. Animation started (undress worls well), Foreplay also but after a few seconds (round about 10) Ralof starts to fall back on his routine behaviour in this house. Same on sex animation. After a few seconds, their old routine behaviour pass in.

Did i miss something or could their be any conflict mods i forgot right now? I attached my loadorder, eventually might anybody find something which cause conflicts.

I had the same problem with Sanguines Debauchery installed, unfortunately it has not been updated in a while.

I tried it without SD installed. It works. No fall back in old behaviour, no sliding, no creepy jittering effects anymore. Hmm...that´s a pitty since SD is a very nice mod.

So, have people been running SL 1.23 / FNIS 4.0.2 without the wonky "partner rotated 180 deg" issue?

I drop back down to SL 1.22, and the rotated issue goes away, just get the jitter issue.  I go back to 1.23, the jitter goes away, but the rotated partner happens on certain animations.  (For the default 'aggressive' pool, the rotated thing does NOT happen on 'Rough Missionary' and 'Rough Doggy style', and one right before the Rough Missionary where you hold your partner over your shoulder.  Not sure what it's called.)  Pretty much all of the rest of the "aggressive" animations seem to rotate the partner.

I've tried doing just the 1.23 patch, doing the full clean registry, full 1.23 install like it was never there, running the FNIS tool after the previous, NOT running the FNIS tool after the previous, every combination I could think of, and I get the same end result.  Several animations have my partner rotated 180 degrees.

Jop, same here. Jittering goes away by deinstalling Sanguines Debauchery, but this problem is also new. Using 1.23 SL Version since yesterday after installing skyrim on new hdd. ;)

*Edit*

Also i got this weird ragdoll ending too. Where the characters break through the ground...

i have latest fnis (4.0.2) and sexlab (1.23), and i have 180° issue but only with some pose, like the AP pose, the arrok pose work perfectly, same than some other pose (idk where they from, i not remember ^^). and sometime the arrok pose have this problem too if i use bed , but its very rare. other than this, the mod work good

Having the same problem, but for me its all of the positions. It only happened when I installed this newest version of SL.

Hi all,

two things that seem to work (for me, most of the time) so I thought I'd share in case someone might find it useful (might be redundant - if so, I beg your pardon in advance):

1. Sometimes I have the feeling that re-running the FNISGenerator does not properly update all animations

-> since I am using the Mod Manager (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1334/?) I open the Override folder and delete:

--- meshes

--- tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs

-> re-run FNIS Generator

(Note: you can also simply delete the "tools" or "GenerateFNIS_for_Users" folder but then you have to remember to tick the patch-tickboxes again if you use custom bodies)

2. It seems to make a different whether I launch an sex-scene while being in 1st person view or 3rd.

1st person view works much much better (though not 100% of the time).

I have to admit I never see 180° angles, independent of the initial perspective. Initialized from 3rd person view though I see often enough an odd angle of a few degrees, typically something about 30°-45° or so, or slightly off-set to the side so they hump the air, correctly in angle but next to each other  :dodgy:

Anyway, again, this seems to work for me most of the time so I thought I'd share.

For the record: I use FNIS 4.0.2, SL 1.23, ZazAnimation 0.54, SOS 0.93 and most of the amazing mods that are fairly up-to-date

Well I can say for sure that the problem I had with the AI activating during sex was caused by SD, removing it, removed the problem. Also no alignment issues at all when using matchmaker on the floor. When using matchmaker on the bed, there are some alignment issues. Otherwise its perfect. Lover's comfort, no alignment issues on the floor as well, but on the bed yes. 

So it seems to me that other mods just need to be updated to work with 1.23. Cause it seems to be working fine, cept for the alignment issue in the beds. :)

-C

Maybe you guys can help me. I Started a new game when i downloaded Sexlab 1.23 and Fores 4.0.2  I also loaded Matchmaker and MF_RadiantProstitution. And I cant get any sex animations to work. I have never had any problems in the past but since I'm pretty much computer illiterate i cannot figure out why. Only thing i can think of is it takes almost 5 minutes to download Sexlab 1.23 and i'm wondering if I'm getting a corrupt DL.  Thanks for any and all help.

I have this strange issue. Installed latest version of Sexlab (1.23) in addition with (always latest versions for all) Fnis 4.02, Sanguine's Debauchery, Zaz Animation Pack, Prison Overhaul, Lovers Comfort+Aroused, Radiant prostitution and Random Sex with creatures and that's all I have. Results: In the rare case my toon gets some love, I have rotations as many of you have, otherwise nothing happens. If I use random sex, my partner approaches and after few seconds he turns his back and walks away. I've only seen a masturbator in the meanwhile, nothing more.

Radiant prostitution has no more animations, Zaz does not register Sexlab animations, and if I approach someone with SD's options (not enslaved, didn't test yet), my char manages to have sex but after that he remains stuck standing and walks no more. This forced me to go back to my previous configuration (Sexlab 1.15 and adapted rest). This is what happens to me.

But, thanks to Ashal for the very hard work did for us and if the new version doesn't work for me, the old is great! Thanks again

(Sorry for my terrible English)

I will probably need to double check sometime (and I'm not sure if this was noted earlier as I don't remember reading it) but just wanted to note that I am having an issue where the Draugrs that are supposed to be laying in their catacomb shelves are being found in their default bind pose. Draugrs in caskets, horizontal or vertical, walking, and those in the wall stands seems to be spawned normally. The ones in the shelves are the awkward ones for some reason.

Maybe you guys can help me. I Started a new game when i downloaded Sexlab 1.23 and Fores 4.0.2  I also loaded Matchmaker and MF_RadiantProstitution. And I cant get any sex animations to work. I have never had any problems in the past but since I'm pretty much computer illiterate i cannot figure out why. Only thing i can think of is it takes almost 5 minutes to download Sexlab 1.23 and i'm wondering if I'm getting a corrupt DL.  Thanks for any and all help.

Did you run FNIS before playing?  That is easy to forget to do.

You could always retry DL.

Did you run FNIS before playing?  That is easy to forget to do.

You could always retry DL.

Yes i did run FNIS and i have tried redownloading but sex animations do not work at all. radiant prostitution works sorta (all the dialog is there i can get a client they even pay after a few seconds but no sex animations play at all). i figure it is something i have done wrong but i do not know what it was. i have never had this happen in the past. Also if i use the spells from Matchmaker the spells go off but no animation happens.

So I finally updated to 1.23 but I've had this issue since 1.2 and that is the animations rarely triggering. Maybe once out of 50 tries randomly selecting an option that uses sexlab animations. I believe I have sexchat for that. When I try to trigger the animation, nothing really happens.

I don't know a whole lot about these things, but if it were me, I'd uninstall and then reload FNIS and Sexlab. Step two if that did not do it would be look for any mods with competing animations. I could not tell you what those would be. Step three would be make a tech support thread and see if anyone smarter then me has ideas.

Has anyone else noticed, that the buffs that you get by having sex wont go away? They always seem to stay at 3m 0s... Manually removing them fixes the problem temporarily, but eventually it comes back. Does this have to do with me setting the timescale to 8 or is it a bug ? I didnt encounter this in 1.22...

Does anyone know if Sexlab works with Animated Prostitution. I have gotten FNIS and AP working together however the animations with sexlab are opposites. The NPC and my player character are on opposite ends for some reason. Sometimes several meters apart humping the air lol. Please help?

Thanks!

I have not seen anyone report this yet, but ragdoll after sex ends is still not working even if it is checked under 1.23 player will just get up really fast instead of ragdoll first.

Does anyone know if Sexlab works with Animated Prostitution. I have gotten FNIS and AP working together however the animations with sexlab are opposites. The NPC and my player character are on opposite ends for some reason. Sometimes several meters apart humping the air lol. Please help?

Thanks!

Sexlab should play just fine with Animated prostitution. it is just that version 5 seem to be pretty unstable and causes some crashes.

I have not seen anyone report this yet, but ragdoll after sex ends is still not working even if it is checked under 1.23 player will just get up really fast instead of ragdoll first.

Thanks!

Sexlab should play just fine with Animated prostitution. it is just that version 5 seem to be pretty unstable and causes some crashes.

Alright thanks man any suggestions as to why the NPC and player are on opposite sides?