Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

I had the jittering even before trying defeat 4.1 (or 4.0). I don't think Defeat can cause the jittering even when other mods are activating sex. 

Anyway there is a newer FNIS out (with a dog/wolf fix).

Ashal was waiting for that.

Agreed. it's definitely a Sexlab issue. I see it with SexLab Submit, and that hasn't updated since Sept 30th. And it didn't start until Sexlab 1.22 came out.

Tried using the update file and it seems to have completely killed wolves, same with the non update version.   I've looked in the behavior folders and everything looks in order so not sure whats going on.  They dont appear in the wild and if i go places where the game has them in cages or what not they just stand their frozen in place out side the cage, the same goes for death hounds.  Tried using the console to summon a few and they're frozen as well.  Tried uninstalling mods, a new game, and reinstalling all the mods still frozen.

The only way I get the wolf to work is by duplicating the sexlab wolf behaviour file for FNIS. There is no xxx file in the 1.22 file for either dog or wolf. Makes the wolves hump the air  indefinitely, but matchmaker works on them. Every now and then I get it without jitters. Using the original FNIS file freezes wolf. Like it was said, this needs to be updated to work.

Long time lurker, great framework Ashal!   :D

MIne is another confirmation for the jittering/sliding thing, I'm afraid.  I mean, NONE of the sequences work anymore.  PC/NPC animations trigger, but do not line up.  Creature animations do not trigger, PC animations do, but the creature frequently faces 180 degrees away and does nothing while my PC is banged by a ghost.  

I'm curious to see which mod has the boogeyman in this case.  I only have Sexlab, Defeat, SoS, and the associated mods for them.  I'd say I borked something, but Defeat 3.x worked fine.  I think it's interesting how some people have bugs with a particular mod, and for other people the same setup works fine.   :blink:  

Don't get discouraged man, it's still an awesome project.   B)

Now FNIS is new FNIS 4.0.1 update today fnis will fix for sex lab only through dog/wolf and animation behavior are solve to problem but i let see to test for sex lab 1.22 and new fnis 4.0.1 behavior which is good or bad behavior action now i let see to test a play ok thank you