Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016

Btw the "Using NewThreas()" part of the git modders guide is unavailable, it's saying "You are not allowed to create wiki pages" (At least for me) is it wip?

Most all of the Git pages for stuff to help support the 1.2 version is at that stage.

I assume that since Ashal is just a one man army, and everytime he turns around, he is getting slapped by "HOW I MAKE WOLF CAN HAZ SEX?!" questions, he just hasn't gotten to it.

Greetings,

I didn't use the hotfix, I instead fully installed the new version as per instructions. Mostly everything works fine. The one issue I am having is that they will sometimes (NPCs) try to go back to what they were doing previously. Most of the time, this does not happen. But it does happen on occasion. 

Otherwise it is perfection. A quick realign click and they go back to the animation and usually don't come out of it again. :)

Thank you for all your hard work, its much appreciated. :)

-C

Thank you for all the hard work Ashal.  Most of the items I have tried work, but here is what I've come across so far:

• Pressing the 'u' key to rotate the position only rotates the NPC, not the PC (perhaps related to that 180 issue some people are having)
  • The button to realign the actors '[' doesn't seem to work
  • Dragon animations fail to start unless you use a moveto console command, otherwise they just nose you around the place

Once again, thanks for all the hard work!

Everyone is mentioning a 180 degree difference in positioning with PC and NPC.  I also have this issue but instead of PC being North and NPC South, I'm getting PC being North and NPC being East.  It's more or less a 90 degree difference for me.  I don't know why.  Also I noticed the "[" key not working for reposition.  I've only tested with the Draugr so far.  Thankfully the "Jitterbug" is gone. 

edit: Draugr tested with Defeat 4.1 (FNIS Behavior 4.0.2/Creatures 4.0.4/S-Lab 1.23) Fresh install, new game.

Have tried this version on many different animations and it works well. I had no 180 degree turning on any npc animations and only once with a Chaurus, but I think it was because I had Original setting in defeat, which isn't meant to work for creatures at all. Wolves and draugr are almost flawless. I think it would help Ashal if you include what animations you had the issue with and don't forget to update FNIS to 4.02 and FNIS CP 4.04.

It's possible to use the U key to rotate the NPC/creature to the right angle but they will probably end up too far away which should also be adjustable with the L key.

My problem is that the females retain their strapons after the animations, and when they are on the receiving end.

Also, sometimes after the act is complete, they keep doing the last animation in mid air. I used the update rather than the full install for the newest file. I'll try the full next.

Interestingly enough, all works fine in my game. 90% of all animations, including animals, work great in alining and position. Why I'm saying that, its because most of the time I had a much problems as almost everyone here on the forum, especially with Zaz animation pack. But with Sexlab 1.23 and FNIS 4.02, all my nightmares are gone. Thank you ashal and the guy who created FNIS. Love you guys. (in friendly way, don't get an idea ;):lol: )

player cannot active sex with Dog/wolves ... they're still freeze  dame...... it's so hard ?

Did you update to the current FNIS (4.0.2), AND run the Generator?

yep did that it the beast anmmations kocking it out of wack i think that why i need to revert back to version 2.21 i dont use any beast sex mods anyway

i got rid of lovers hooks  did a clean up then i tryed it  and 2 sex secene works fine did  a 3rtd time and it was out of wack had to hit the u key 3 times

to get it to line up again

When pressing U key to rotate characters player character stays in place and npc is only one rotating now. Everything else ok, I'll mention ragdoll ending is quite a bit better now characters still sometimes get shot through floor and disapear for good but as I said better than before.

using all latest fnis files and ran generator.

It is stop to join beast animation and human animation sex can be problem more to still update it is best separate i know you are skill create of sex lab human must not join beast animation sex. Ashal are skill sex lab human sex mod group and  bestiality are skill beast animation mod group can solve than both files are problem animation are still to update. Please forgive me Ashal i want ashal to change to stop beast animation sex join to sex lab mod but only bestiality beast animation sex. Please forgive me Ashal.....Ashal....Ashal ..kindly Thank You much