23 hours ago, neneXgod said:

How many animation mod are you using. And try to disable some sexlab animation ( keep Devious Device, ZaZ enable ) to test it out, if It works then sadly you have to remove a few animation mod.

I deleted 3 small animation packs. I kept billy, leito, and anubs. I still have DAR, immersive interactions, "Glad You're Here", French Kiss, Ago, and pipe smoking. I toggled the new PW on and ran fnis with the hkx check enabled. I did not run the game after that because I had the same defects in fnis as before. I swapped the new PW out for the old, ran fnis again and started the game. Everything is fine.

I guess my next step is to learn how to remove individual undesired animations from slal packs. There are a lot of animations in billy, leito, and anubs that I don't really care for. I haven't had a chance to test the new PW, but the only reason I'm real exited about it is because it mentions some integration with submissive lola. I'm mildly curious of the other new changes.

Edited by Tseverin
2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Please keep up a clear eye for straight, clearly playable content like the creature quest and avoid unimportant unplayable or useless content wasting your time and raise bugs fpr nothing, as many proposes here.

Thats something thats up to individual tastes, no?

Something I would love to see (once it's fixed) is more factors for the Hero Fame.
Leading a guild or having helped with the civil war, for example. And the guild leadership should of course mean more in it's city. So being Harbinger would be more important in Whiterun, being Archamge would be more important in Winterhold.

Playing 1.1 on Special Edition it seems my hero fame is totally broken. I am dragonborn, completed the entire main quest + dragonborn and a couple side quests yet for some reason none of that is recognised and my fame remains at 0. Anything that has to do with hero fame doesn't work.

3 hours ago, Network said:

Playing 1.1 on Special Edition it seems my hero fame is totally broken. I am dragonborn, completed the entire main quest + dragonborn and a couple side quests yet for some reason none of that is recognised and my fame remains at 0. Anything that has to do with hero fame doesn't work.

Yeah it was mentioned here somewhere that hero fame is currently not working (but fixed in the next version I think)

I've found a issue with the update to 1.10. 

The MCM is not loading all the mod's option pages.

Start up, miscellaneous, punishment and fame stay blank.

I've reloaded the mod to see if it was a loading or downloading issue but I have the same fault.

Any help would be appreciated. 

OK. I did a clean save and it now seems to be working fine.

I decided to use an older save that hadn't started the mod yet to help eliminate any issues, so besides a little bit of lost progress it seems to have worked out.

TLDR. use the clean save to save yourself some drama.

Edited by Mad_Monty
Issue fixed
1 hour ago, welzelkel said:

how to do the bandit quest?

Once you become public whore, speak to the thane and ask if there's any way you can speed up your quota. You may have to change areas a few times before the option is available.

1 hour ago, welzelkel said:

also how does the debuffs work? is there a point in gameplay where the mod applies them by itself or do i scale them in the debug menu? do i need like a second mod like devious mindbreak or something? sorry i am a noob

They increase after each punishment scene. Currently they're broken though; they're supposed to only be active while there isn't a sex scene running, but currently they're only active during sex scenes. Should be fixed in next version.

Not sure if already reported, but Nemesis states that several anims are not compatible with SE / 64bit:

Spoiler

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\InteractiveGallow\FurnitureExit.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\InteractiveGallow\PGU_Gallow.hkx

\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\InteractiveGallow\PGU_Gallow2.hkx

\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_InteractiveGallow_Behavior.hkx

I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, and got this answer:

2 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

You can use the "Cathedral Assets" to convert the Animations yourself. And report it on the "Interactive Gallow" Mod.

Edited by Someone92

1.1.1 is up. It's bugfixes on top of 1.1.0 - no new content was added

Reported bugs that I did not fix:

-ZaZ items stripped by SexLab -> not sure how to prevent that
-Torturer whip dealing damage -> the package used does not allow strikes to do damage
-Check ZaP ankle shackle textures -> could not reproduce
-Thane status not tracking -> could not reproduce
-Whiterun start Belethor scene doesn't advance -> couldn't reproduce, need more info about circumstances

(also forgot to make sadistic clients respect stealing rules - there's at least a way to get items back now though)

Edited by Visio Diaboli
1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

1.1.1 is up. It's bugfixes on top of 1.1.0 - no new content was added

Reported bugs that I did not fix:

-ZaZ items stripped by SexLab -> not sure how to prevent that
-Torturer whip dealing damage -> the package used does not allow strikes to do damage
-Check ZaP ankle shackle textures -> could not reproduce
-Thane status not tracking -> could not reproduce
-Whiterun start Belethor scene doesn't advance -> couldn't reproduce, need more info about circumstances

(also forgot to make sadistic clients respect stealing rules - there's at least a way to get items back now though)

You mean, you really fixed all the bugs listed ? In that short time ? Puh, i believe when i see, start testing soon.

Edit : first Impresion : mcm does not show up .     LE   LAL standard

Edited by shiagwen

I tried to install the mod and now nothing human is animated. They're all in T-poses. I ran FNIS twice but that didn't fix anything. I even uninstalled .esp or .esm file and rerun FNIS but that didn't help. It's been a while since I've modded Skyrim and forgot how to do some things. Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, gamingbug98 said:

I tried to install the mod and now nothing human is animated. They're all in T-poses. I ran FNIS twice but that didn't fix anything. I even uninstalled .esp or .esm file and rerun FNIS but that didn't help. It's been a while since I've modded Skyrim and forgot how to do some things. Can anyone help?

Funny, I never had this problem with the April SE edition. I've disabled three mod packs and I'm still get the same results with the latest release. Seems like a non-issue to the mod creator as I've mentioned this here after I downloaded the last beta release.

PW SE has actual problems with its MCM and scripts, and does not work as far as I can tell.

Taking it down. Bethesda fucked up SE so if someone else knows how to convert this thing go ahead, and I'll add that version, but I'm not doing extra work for an edition I don't use.

Edited by Visio Diaboli
16 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

PW SE has actual problems with its MCM and scripts, and does not work as far as I can tell.

Taking it down. Bethesda fucked up SE so if someone else knows how to convert this thing go ahead, and I'll add that version, but I'm not doing extra work for an edition I don't use.

As i have written, it is LE Version , i dont play SE.  Mcm not going up.  this did not happen with earlier versions of PW.. i wish i could tell you better.

wowowow... i just saw this mod again since i had it on my first LE build that sadly has gone up in script-flames. So it has an SE version? I always thought it is maybe the only mod that seems like it can make Sold into Slavery a decent experience that wont brick your game and stop you dead in your tracks with specific kink stuff.

How stable is it? And how script heavy?

While I kinda like this mod, I wonder if you ever considered a version where those Thanes had some sort of basic manners? You know it pays to show some basic courtesy around someone who is a.) cooperative and b.) can easily kill you.
As is using this mod is just too much hassle for me. It always goes like this. Get designated public whore, cope with the shock, reluctantly comply. Do as you are asked, find that Thane *whoever* behaves like an utter jerk regardless. Get more and more pissed. Remove his essential flag, kill him, teleport out before the guards, Jarl, etc. lay into me fully. Wait till things calmed down, pay off the bounty ... as you see WAY to much hassle just because the Jarls decided to hire the lowest gutter rubbish for a job that requires some diplomatic skills. So a version with some Thanes that had a decent upbringing would be great. :P