4 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Just a small bug, when you're doing money mode, when the Thane tells  you your quota, the popup window says "0 gold", but the quest update gives you the real number.

I'll try the handoff to Lola and see how it goes.

I think it was doing the 0 gold thing for me too, I just forgot about it.

When I test the SLTR handoff it doesn't clear my PW status, so do let me know what happens there.

11 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I think it was doing the 0 gold thing for me too, I just forgot about it.

When I test the SLTR handoff it doesn't clear my PW status, so do let me know what happens there.

Worked great.  I just checked my status and it said Ineligible for 7 days, so I think mine got cleared properly.

2 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Oh, I guess not.  :D Whats the setstage to end it?

Found the problem trying to figure that out, so thanks

setstage PW__WhiterunQuest 100 (replacing whiterun with whatever hold) should clear it

The problem seems to be that the log quests are never going to get cleared at all, not just for the Lola handoff. I'll look more closely at this but it isn't as severe as I thought. The internals of the mod should work fine, and becoming the PW again should replace the log quest.

Hey @Visio Diaboli, not sure if this is related to the hero fame problem I reported earlier, but I noticed that if I set the hero fame start requirement to 0, the story start options with the jarl and thane disappear. So I guess whenever the hero fame start requirement is reached the dialogue to actually start the mod with the jarl and thane disappear. I don't know if you intended it to be that way or not, just thought I'd share and give you something else to go off of for bug smashing.

Hero fame start works, it just isn't tracking/updating for me

I'm using LE version btw

Edited by drunken toad
4 hours ago, Owepo said:

Could someone help me pls? I already installed the mod and run it but dialogues and scenes didnt work, i have FNIS installed and all mod. Thnx and sorry for my english ;3

Do other Sexlab mods work okay for you? Also are you sure you didn't download the wrong version LE or SE?

Edited by drunken toad
37 minutes ago, Owepo said:

i had it to but didnt work :(, what would be the correct order?

Not sure really, I let LOOT sort the order for me so I never remember what goes where

5 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Hey @Visio Diaboli, not sure if this is related to the hero fame problem I reported earlier, but I noticed that if I set the hero fame start requirement to 0, the story start options with the jarl and thane disappear. So I guess whenever the hero fame start requirement is reached the dialogue to actually start the mod with the jarl and thane disappear. I don't know if you intended it to be that way or not, just thought I'd share and give you something else to go off of for bug smashing.

I'm having the same problem with the hero fame displaying incorrectly. Only when the MCM loads, and then when a new hold is selected it displays correctly? It's at least something to work with because those are two different functions displaying the values, so there should be a noticeable difference.

Does it make you eligible upon hitting the threshold? It does not for me, which is another point of concern - but my dialogues remain there as well. If the dialogues disappear once eligible it was 100% because I was too lazy to implement a proper solution for the player potentially starting PW duty as the eligibility guard was approaching.

2 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Not sure really, I let LOOT sort the order for me so I never remember what goes where

I'm having the same problem with the hero fame displaying incorrectly. Only when the MCM loads, and then when a new hold is selected it displays correctly? It's at least something to work with because those are two different functions displaying the values, so there should be a noticeable difference.

Does it make you eligible upon hitting the threshold? It does not for me, which is another point of concern - but my dialogues remain there as well. If the dialogues disappear once eligible it was 100% because I was too lazy to implement a proper solution for the player potentially starting PW duty as the eligibility guard was approaching.

If I set hero fame start to zero, my character gets force greeted by the guards. If that's what you mean by eligible.

16 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

If I set hero fame start to zero, my character gets force greeted by the guards. If that's what you mean by eligible.

Yea, missed the part where you said hero fame works, my bad

Did the dialogues disappear before or after that?

(Also MO2 is nice as fuck, my brain is fried from setting it up with CK though)

Edited by Visio Diaboli

I edited it so that's probably why you didn't see it.

The dialogue options disappear the second I meet hero fame start requirements, I tested it right in front of Balgruff.

Glad you got MO2 running, I can't believe how long I stubbornly kept using NMM. Lol yeah I had to google a passcode for like 40 minutes. And I have two tools in my bar Creationkit and Creation Kit. I'm scared to delete one lol.   

1 minute ago, drunken toad said:

I'm scared to delete one lol.

Far too dangerous to do so

Anyway I'll double check that the dialogues are actually supposed to disappear, but that part seems like maybe just an alternative dialogue instead of making them disappear. The MCM and fame system will require some testing when I can focus again.

Hallo @Visio Diaboli

great update. I did some tests and here is my feedback.

Fists, the test environment:

Clean safe, Old game, char is lvl 75, fame in holds >200, hero fame @1800+. Heavy modded game (ca.300 mods).

Configuration in-game: all possible starts activated, clients are counted, guards allowed, thief options disabled, 1 day rest, 30 days PW.

The new addition worked, but need some fine tuning, here some details:

The new bandit quest worked in general. I got the quest, went there, spoke with the chief and got the quota of 8 (I did the quest 3 times, quota was always 8+chief). I also got the mini-quest, where I had to bring a drink, this worked too.

This quest had some hick-ups though: I did the quest mainly 3 times, because my stuff after confiscating never returned to me, even tough, the tain told so. The "return stuff" button in the debug menu did not work either. The only way to keep my stuff and do the quest was to cheat and speak to the chief per console “setstage pw_sq_bandits 20” (or so, do not remember the q-id exactly).

Question about confiscating stuff: Is it needed in this quest? I mean, the pc has more or less volunteered to come there.

I personally do not like, when my stuff is stolen, because the game ui is, what it is. Often after confiscation of stuff, I have to redo my outfits in the ui. I do not know, if it is only my game load out or not. Anyone same experiences?

While playing the quest, the starting of SL-animations after the dialogues took like 2 mins. After activating the debug notifications, I got spammed with entries in 5 sec intervals. After setting it to 60 sec it got better, but nor much. Here too, anyone same experiences?

While doing the quest, the automatic approach interfered permanently in a negative way. Example: After the dialogue, while the animation starts, pc get approached. A new dialogue flashes up and disappears again. On one occasion, without a new dialogue I got a new quest to look for the "third participant". Here maybe restrict the automatic approach, while near the chief.

The quota for the quest was always 8, is it possible to make it adjustable in the MCM? For me personally 8 is a very high number. The camp had 4 bandit + chief, so a quota of 4 for me would suffice. Your mod is very flexible in terms of options and can be tailored for many play-styles. That is why a MCM option would be great.

On one occasion I did the quota in the camp, but still had the “get a drink” mini quest open. I could talk to the chief and end the quest (without ending it). A simple adjustment should suffice here.

Very often the approaches failed, because the dialogues got closed for whatever reason. And when you talk to the npc again, there is no dialogue option.

On one occasion I took a carriage to Falkreath and upon arriving there, immediately got the quest “look for the third participant” I never found the original quest giver and had to reload. I do not know , how to prevent it, it is probably because of lag. Would it be possible to add a marker on the original quest giver?

I never got the event for the Follower=PW, though it is activated in MCM (weight 5). Anyone some experience?

Can you explain, what you added in terms of being the Thain in a hold? I have not seen any new dialogue concerning the thainhood.

I general, this mod is a must have in my load order. It is highly configurable and can suit almost any play-style. I wrote about lots of negative things here, do not be upset about it. Some of the problems are explainable with my loadorder. This mod is like a gem, that need some fine tuning to be perfect. I hope you continue the work on the mod and that we will see many more updates.

cheers

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

The NPC approaches don't work for me. I'm in normal mode and can stay at the whiterun market for days and nothing happens. I extended the reach to 1500 and reduced the ingame hour cooldown but nothing helps.

True here. im standing at whiterunmarket right beneath jon battle born and pw no approacher found. it did work two times with naceen and anoriath, but then no more. cooldown zero., range default-. new game with only pw and defeat as active sex mods installed.

yesterday, see above, same inside bannered mare.

On 12/20/2021 at 5:33 AM, jlttsmiley30 said:

First THANKS FOR YOUR WORK VISIO

NOW MY 2 CENTS

1. Being released from prison could start PW or is it possible to add PW to prison overhaul quest stage to prompt at the quest end?

2. How about if the player becomes a part of  zazslave faction (I know I type that wrong)

Aka become a slave, the gold charged by the city is payed  or quest ends (you new master pay for you) 

ALSO SEXLAB DEFEAT

Has a nice feature that allows you to clean the mod and go back to start. If possible to add to PW could help if scripts build up over time from multiple holds.

JUST TRYING HELP

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Yeah, I personally like both of those suggestions.  From what I understand, being in the zazslave faction would solve a lot of the incompatibility issues I listed above, right?

On 12/20/2021 at 6:36 AM, Visio Diaboli said:

I think it ZAP does it automatically when you have restraints on or something but not sure. Is there a mod feature that you know of that checks if the PC is in it?

Does it?  I mean, just having restraints on won’t block stuff like Deviously Enslaved, but I know there is a keyword that does block that mod because being in some Cursed Loot quests or being enslaved via SD will block Deviously Enslaved.  But maybe I am misunderstanding it…

Couple of bugettes! (Apologies if already mentioened).

If you have the setting that forces you to stay in the city (Whiterun for my example) you can't do the Bandit quest as you faint before you get there.

Also noticed whilst that bandit quest is running you can put on clothes and won't be challenged by any guards until that quest is completed (although I had to ask to quit the job in my example).

As an idea (and again, apols if mentioned before) would be fun if some NPC's locked you in furniture (maybe from Dev contraptions/DD - which enforces a time lockout) which would hamper your attempt at meeting quotas in time limits .. Maybe that could be added as you move down the ladder of penalties. or failing that being put in restraints that would impair meeting your quota until some nice NPC helped you out. 

Loving the mod as always! - Good to see an update :)