1 minute ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Huh, just noticed that my PW MCM won't load with this new version.  But I'm not crashing so I'm still happy.  I'll reinstall it and see if that works.

See if your scripts and scripts/source contain PW_SideQuestScript .pex and .psc files respectively, if not

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

See if your scripts and scripts/source contain PW_SideQuestScript .pex and .psc files respectively, if not

They are both present.  

I just removed PW, cleaned the save, reinstalled 1.1.2.  Got a startup message saying it was version 1.1.1, and the MCM still doesn't load.

Oops, I stand corrected.  I couple minutes later after I got back to the game I got the MCM message about loading 1 new menu.  So I checked and PW worked.  Yay!

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
belay that!

The fame eligibility timeout isn't being lifted, it's one and done unless you manually reset eligibility.

e: nevermind, the mcm option to clear the timer doesn't work, it's just one and done. Here's a quick fix to make the timer count down again for now. I think it needs a clean save.

PW_FameScript.zip

Edited by Arzin

I'm also using 1.0.3 still and was waiting for fixes like the ones that just came out so thank you for those. :) Are there any major bugs left of note compared to 1.0.3 that people should be aware of when upgrading to the new and improved version? Do we also still need the guard patch that was offered previously? Also, I am using SE. Thank you very much.

4 minutes ago, dage7416 said:

I'm also using 1.0.3 still and was waiting for fixes like the ones that just came out so thank you for those. :) Are there any major bugs left of note compared to 1.0.3 that people should be aware of when upgrading to the new and improved version? Do we also still need the guard patch that was offered previously? Also, I am using SE. Thank you very much.

Guard patch is no longer required; I don't think there are very many significant bugs in the new version, but sometimes they take a few days to surface

10 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Fixed version is up, 1.1.2

Upgrading from 1.1.1 does not require a clean save

Upgrading from anything else does

Thanks for the update! Does this version have a fix for the issue of getting stuck during the Belethor part of the Improving Whiterun quest? I can't get past the part where one of the Companions comes into the store no matter what I do. I see from looking at the comments that I'm not the only one having this problem.

4 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I've seen it but not sure what it would add. Seems like it'd require rearranging the intros to utilize it

It is great.   more then just a temporary rape tatoo

easiest way to include it just with a dialogue go to dungoen and get your burning (dont know english word ).  then she returns with the sign and a dialogue like you will keep that for all your life.

a bit more work would be a guard to guide her the way. not really necessary.

Edited by shiagwen
6 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Guard patch is no longer required; I don't think there are very many significant bugs in the new version, but sometimes they take a few days to surface

Much appreciated :) Thank you for this mod. I never take it out of my load order.

5 minutes ago, throwmeinthetrash6 said:

Thanks for the update! Does this version have a fix for the issue of getting stuck during the Belethor part of the Improving Whiterun quest? I can't get past the part where one of the Companions comes into the store no matter what I do. I see from looking at the comments that I'm not the only one having this problem.

It does not, I couldn't figure out why that bugs out for some people. If anyone can acquire a papyrus log of the scene breaking it would help.

4 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It does not, I couldn't figure out why that bugs out for some people. If anyone can acquire a papyrus log of the scene breaking it would help.

Belethor quest works if you FIRST go to adrienne avenici,  then doing belethors advertising puppet, THEN ask Belethor for adriennes scroll

if you first ask belethor for adriennes scroll, belethors puppet will stuck.

Edited by shiagwen
6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Belethor quest works if you FIRST go to adrienne avenici,  then doing belethors advertising puppet, THEN ask Belethor for adriennes scroll

if you first ask belethor for adriennes scroll, belethors puppet will stuck.

worked the other way round too for me

It looks interesting. I'm not a fan of Zaz Animation Pack (it feels to heavy and big ) but whole idea of this mod is nice.
It would be interesting if this mod had some "soft dependency" with MME (so you are forced into milking) and RDS (s o your reputation from Relationship Dialogue System could be used for this mod).
Anyway good luck!

Hello I would love to show the german translation of Public Whore, if I am allowed to.

For this purpose I would like to send me the files PW_mcmScript.sst and PW_PunishmentScript.sst to the author who did the translation of version 1.0.

It is too much work for me to translate these, when a template already exists.

45 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

Hello I would love to show the german translation of Public Whore, if I am allowed to.

For this purpose I would like to send me the files PW_mcmScript.sst and PW_PunishmentScript.sst to the author who did the translation of version 1.0.

It is too much work for me to translate these, when a template already exists.

The old german translation has a lot of ä ü ö errors looking like swedish or so. at least for me. i am not swedish

5 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

The old german translation has a lot of ä ü ö errors looking like swedish or so. at least for me. i am not swedish

I have used the old german translation to translate version 1.1.2 and added the missing lines.

Some lines of the original translation I have also replaced.

I have not noticed any such errors.

ä ü ö are normal letters in the german language!

7 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I have used the old german translation to translate version 1.1.2 and added the missing lines.

Some lines of the original translation I have also replaced.

I have not noticed any such errors.

ä ü ö are normal letters in the german language!

when i check the translated esp in the tesVtranslator, then for example Rüstung looks like RÄ1/4stung   exactly so.  Mähre = MÄxhre  Weisse or weiße = weiÄye

59 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I know the problem from before, but that is related to the translation tool and not with the translation!

Currently I use the xtranslator v1.3.7

That translator is the same as teesVtranslator, just the se version with a possibilizty tto use it for 32.

the errors are exactly the same

when you install the esp the errors in the game are exactly those that can be seen in the translators !

Edited by shiagwen

Just finished a stint of being the Public Whore of Whiterun, having been bought by the hold in Simple Slavery++.  It was in enforced mode and all my things were taken, as I have set in the MCM.  All was well (except for some interruption from SD+ that I had to load a save to get out of) but when I was released, my things were not returned to me.  Had to coc to the holding cell and then take them out 1 by 1 because they're in an NPC instead of a container so I can't hit "take all".  :(   

Also, about ending your shift.  In client mode, you can't ask to be finished after turning in your gold, the option is never brought up.  You have to do at least 1 overtime job, turn it in, then ask to be released.