54 minutes ago, setokiaba said:

Does it?  I mean, just having restraints on won’t block stuff like Deviously Enslaved, but I know there is a keyword that does block that mod because being in some Cursed Loot quests or being enslaved via SD will block Deviously Enslaved.  But maybe I am misunderstanding it…

If I am not mistaken......

Zaz or zap ....

is a way to let sexlab know that. Pc or NPC has restraints on aka cuff gag collars chains..

which also help define bondage animation. From base animations

ZazSlavefraction the PC or NPC is or has been enslave. Devious cursed loot has a function similar to Devious Enslave .....they both equip devious devices on the PC.

52 minutes ago, jc321 said:

Couple of bugettes! (Apologies if already mentioened).

If you have the setting that forces you to stay in the city (Whiterun for my example) you can't do the Bandit quest as you faint before you get there.

This function to check location ( and similar in other mods ) is also very prone to errors/unpredictible behavior since many other mods can change the "Location variable" of areas and make it confusing for the player to be punished for "beeing on the run" while the PC is clearly in a valid location from the players perspective.

I think Radiant-prostitution had a similar function, and It could be disabled in MCM just for this reason.

The bandit quest seems broken to me, they just attack me everytime I approach them. I even tried sneaking up diretly to Captain Hagar without alerting anyone, and yet he just slams me with a hammer the second he sees me. Am I doing something wrong?

On 12/20/2021 at 7:11 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Do you have Fuz Ro D-oh installed to display the dialog text?

Oh, just noticed your reply - I've fixed the problem, I had installed "too new" Fuz Ro Doh. :D

Edited by Phantasmppp

Have you ever tried reviewing under authors githud. It is very helpful seeing how they get things to function .

I have learn a lot about how some mods work.

Like this one

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/tree/master/SexLab_Dialogues/Data

Some script fields can viewed or downloaded.

But always be nice to let them know and thank them if you find something that might be useful

Edited by jlttsmiley30
20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Okay, I'm curious, are you saying that there's a version that is too new and doesn't work (it would be good for players to know about this), or did you mean something else?

I have Skyrim 1.5.97, and I installed Fus Ro Doh for Skyrim 1.6.x by accident. I downgraded Fus Ro Doh and now it works.
(Btw, Fus Ro Doh 2.0 came out on december 17th)

Some other problems arised though, check 3 posts above xd - any idea how to fix these? 

Edited by Phantasmppp
16 minutes ago, Phantasmppp said:

I have Skyrim 1.5.97, and I installed Fus Ro Doh for Skyrim 1.6.x by accident. I downgraded Fus Ro Doh and now it works.
(Btw, Fus Ro Doh 2.0 came out on december 17th)

Ah, I see.  Thank you for the explanation.  (I'm on LE.  My life is so much simpler.)

3 hours ago, Phantasmppp said:

The bandit quest seems broken to me, they just attack me everytime I approach them. I even tried sneaking up diretly to Captain Hagar without alerting anyone, and yet he just slams me with a hammer the second he sees me. Am I doing something wrong?

The blackblood marauders might be a different faction than regular bandits.

Try selecting yourself in the console and entering 
  setfactionrank 88ee4 2

setfactionrank e0cd9 2

e0cd9 is the regular bandit faction and will clear when the quest ends, but you'll have to set 88ee4 back to 0 manually

39 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Have you thought about adding Solstheim?

I prefer my playthroughs kinky but immersive, and Solstheim is the only lore place where slavery is allowed.

It would have to be as a separate esp, and I'm not sure how to optimally adjust the system to allow another location yet. So maybe but it will be a while if I do.

5 hours ago, jc321 said:

As an idea (and again, apols if mentioned before) would be fun if some NPC's locked you in furniture (maybe from Dev contraptions/DD - which enforces a time lockout) which would hamper your attempt at meeting quotas in time limits .. Maybe that could be added as you move down the ladder of penalties. or failing that being put in restraints that would impair meeting your quota until some nice NPC helped you out. 

Contraptions is promising but I'll have to look at how it works, hopefully it ends up being in a way that allows soft dependency.

Anyway I've taken note of other posts but have no immediate solutions to them, and also do not have energy today to diagnose the less clear problems, so I'll get back to them later.

Edited by Visio Diaboli
4 hours ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

Have you ever tried reviewing under authors githud. It is very helpful seeing how they get things to function .

I have learn a lot about how some mods work.

Like this one

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/tree/master/SexLab_Dialogues/Data

Some script fields can viewed or downloaded.

But always be nice to let them know and thank them if you find something that might be useful

ALSO

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/tree/master/SanguineDebauchery/Data/scripts

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/tree/master/SanguineDebauchery/Data

Edited by jlttsmiley30
17 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The NPC approaches don't work for me. I'm in normal mode and can stay at the whiterun market for days and nothing happens. I extended the reach to 1500 and reduced the ingame hour cooldown but nothing helps.

16 hours ago, shiagwen said:

True here. im standing at whiterunmarket right beneath jon battle born and pw no approacher found. it did work two times with naceen and anoriath, but then no more. cooldown zero., range default-. new game with only pw and defeat as active sex mods installed.

yesterday, see above, same inside bannered mare.

Approaches work fine for me on LE. Most likely a conflict in your load order somewhere, or could be a guard trying and failing to approach you for something messing with basic approaches.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The mod doesn't recognize me beeing thane in whiterun and solitude. At least in the mcm.

It's broken right now, it was discussed a few posts back.

11 hours ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

Hey,

I have a problem with the MCM menu: Some parts of the menu are just blank. I cannot edit the startup and quota settings, misc. and punishment. Any ideas?

You're not giving much to go off of, are you using LE/SE? Is this a new game or existing playthrough? Personally I haven't had any issues with this mods mcm, but I'm using LE version so I don't know how SE works.

7 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How do I trigger the Hero Fame start? I can only start the story quest in whiterun although I have enough fame.

Hero fame is bugged, Visio is aware.

8 hours ago, drunken toad said:
17 hours ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

Hey,

I have a problem with the MCM menu: Some parts of the menu are just blank. I cannot edit the startup and quota settings, misc. and punishment. Any ideas?

You're not giving much to go off of, are you using LE/SE? Is this a new game or existing playthrough? Personally I haven't had any issues with this mods mcm, but I'm using LE version so I don't know how SE works.

I am using the LE version. It's an existing playthrough but started from a  clean save.

7 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

I've noticed a pretty big issue during the Torture scene, some of the attacks actually deal damage to you, and sometimes these are enough to kill you.

This was in 1.0.3, I've tried updating to the 1.1 beta but it appears doing that breaks the MCM so I guess I can't? Does 1.1 require a fresh game?

Check the comment #965 in page 39 by the author.

•  

First of, Awesome mod! I realy like that immersive storytelling, the Punishments get pretty disgusting and i simultaniusly love and hate it :D

Sadly i encountered some bugs, which make me not use the mod in my current run.

I Use Skyrim LE and PW v1.1.0Beta in combination with SS++ und Defeat, as a way to have a chance for a hard time if i get defeated in fight and sold to Slavery.

Here is a list of bugs wich i have encountered (might as well be problems on my side):

• I dont get my Items back after Defeated, sold to SS++, PW, and fulfilling the quota.
  • Somehow I get my items back after the Public Rape punishment (and while still not done with the quota), but everything is marked as "stolen", which is pretty annoying. Also i have my old Gold in that case, which i could use to immidiately buy my freedom (i use Gold as Quota), otherwise it gets stolen in the next half-Gold-Robbery.
  • Items get stolen from Sadistic Clients even is the option is disabled (I found a workaround, you can set the minimum item value higher as the maximum, which results in the stolen event without anything being stolen).
  • The extra event "Client asks for a threesome" sometimes triggers from NPCs which you cant really talk to (eg. Gulum-Ei in Solitude).
  • If you get another Person for the threesome and cant (for whatever reason) initiate the threesome with the original NPC, the Person will follow you around forever (even after quiting the PW Job)
  • You get offered the Bandit quest in Enforcement Mode, which makes it immpossible to get to the Bandit Camp
  • I rarely got reported for not wearing my Collars by the Guard i just had Sex with (stripped temporarely by SL during Sex szene)
  • The Sex with Follower Event triggers while not having a Follower

Id love to use PW as a way for extra Punishment after getting Defeated, spend a Day or two being forced to have Sex with Strangers in a Town and then be done with it and get back to whatever i was doing beforehand. Sadly the first 3 Points on my list kinda prevent that :(

Hopefully this list is Helpfull.

PS. sorry for rusty english

Edited by drm62

The Farengar quest seems to be broken. 

After the initial "weak willed" dialogue nothing happens no matter how long I wait. 

I can walk around but not talk to anyone but Farengar, and he has nothing to say except for his usual vanilla dialogue. 

I retried 5 times, tried waiting, tried saving and loading while the spell is active. Even tried to activate the quest while he is in his study room (as someone suggested) but I waited an entire day and he never went there so I had to force him there with the "moveto" command. But that didn't work either. 

Does someone know how to fix this or at least what the quest id is so I can skip this part with the queststage command?

EDIT: Nevermind, it appears I still had an older version installed. The new version doesn't appear to include the Farengar quest, so all is well. ?

Edited by Windu191
20 hours ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

I am using the LE version. It's an existing playthrough but started from a  clean save.

I'm not saying there isn't something wrong with the mcm, but you really should try on a new game with the new mod at the bottom of your load order before saying something is not working. It's the least we can do as users. It's unfair to the author to flood comments with bug posts if we're not going through necessary steps first.

7 hours ago, drunken toad said:

I'm not saying there isn't something wrong with the mcm, but you really should try on a new game with the new mod at the bottom of your load order before saying something is not working. It's the least we can do as users. It's unfair to the author to flood comments with bug posts if we're not going through necessary steps first.

Starting a new game fixed it. ?

On 12/20/2021 at 2:44 AM, Visio Diaboli said:

1.1.0 up, possibly soon to be followed by a fixed version if I significantly messed anything up

It does require a clean save if a previous version was installed, for sure.

Clean Save Instructions

1. Uninstall PW

2. Launch Skyrim

3. Save

4. (Optional but highly recommended) Open Save Tool and delete any scripts on the new save that start with 'PW_'

5. Install new version

Good news indeed. I have to do so RL matters so I cant test it right away. Anywho, I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year. Not for my player char though. Oh no. She will have to work ;)