7 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

yes cursed loot installed ..got it ..phew ..too lazy to start a new game ..my pc is level 58  ..gotta wait to try this mod

You made 58 with cursed loot installed ? Grats. i never made it so far.

my tip : copy your save folder into some safe place and start from any save or new game.

Edited by shiagwen

Skyrim SE . I installed your latest version, ran FNIS and started a new save and then my character kept getting t-pose. Is it because of this? Because I disabled most of my animation mod and reinstalled skeletion mod and the T-pose still not go away.

Untitled.png

Edited by neneXgod
22 minutes ago, neneXgod said:

Skyrim SE . I installed your latest version, ran FNIS and started a new save and then my character kept getting t-pose. Is it because of this? Because I disabled most of my animation mod and reinstalled skeletion mod and the T-pose still not go away.

Untitled.png

Custom LE anims have to be adapted for SE and vice versa, they almost never work just dropping them in.

6 hours ago, Lenore said:

Does this run on SE also?

The plugin should work, it may have a warning that it's meant for LE though

Nevermind no it won't I need to get an SE version up

6 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

Is the guard patch still needed ?

No it shouldn't be necessary now

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

bandit quest: sounds great, havent test it yet, dont know how to start it. hopefully you make same thing with creature dens & dungeons.  top !

2 hours ago, sickomusiclovers said:

How do i trigger the bandit side quest

The thane should have an option "Is there any way I can speed up my quota?" or "Is there any way I can help the city as the public whore" (or something) - you'll have to leave the cell the thane is at least once

2 hours ago, Konakona9400 said:

Sorry to be a bother, love the quest and it has been a stable in my load order for a while now, but I was wondering if you could breakdown how to trigger/how the bandit quest works? I tend to play PW as an outcome of POP (my POP outcome is set to SS++ and PW as the SS++ outcome) so my lass is typically in enforced mode for a long time and I am trying to figure out how I can integrate it and endless mode into my RP? Beyond that will the quest work in enforced mode and will she be guided to the camp or is she expected to be honest and offer herself up?

Ah so here's the first thing I forgot to do in this update. Unfortunately enforced mode won't allow the quest to run properly. If you manually remove the "Can't Leave City" spell via the console and then re-apply it when you're back, that should allow you to get to the camp.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

second attempt ss++ worked, but landing in dawnstar. how to toggle the city ?

it was in forced mode, though that was disabled in mcm.

Toggles for each city are in MCM->Mod Integrations, though I think Dawnstar should have been disabled by default

1 hour ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

1. Being released from prison could start PW or is it possible to add PW to prison overhaul quest stage to prompt at the quest end?

I'll try and do something with prison overhaul eventually, I just haven't looked at it yet.

1 hour ago, jlttsmiley30 said:

2. How about if the player becomes a part of  zazslave faction (I know I type that wrong)

I think it ZAP does it automatically when you have restraints on or something but not sure. Is there a mod feature that you know of that checks if the PC is in it?

40 minutes ago, neneXgod said:

17 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Custom LE anims have to be adapted for SE and vice versa, they almost never work just dropping them in.

Fuck, I will need to make an SE version. I forgot how to do it so gave up tbh.

Edited by Visio Diaboli

So if you come from ss++ you be in forced mode automatically ?  Thats very bad.  dont forget the stuck window at the end of ss++ auction please.

Whats the Quota in endless mode ?

How is endless mode working with enforced mode ?

Edited by shiagwen

Hey, I've got a problem, probably I've screwed the installation or I'm missing some dependancies... anyway, the dialogues skip themselves really quickly, and I think I get stuck when doing quests with shopkeepers. I.E, when I'm talked into standing naked in a shop, nothing happens for a long time, to the point I think I've installed something wrongly. Any help?

Tried to post earlier. Not sure it worked.

Greetings. Just trying it out for the first time and I like it!

Couple of things I noticed.

In enforced mode, the ankle shackles show up purple as in missing textures. I have DD and Zap 8 installed if that matters.

In normal mode the couple of times I started it the quota shows up as 0 in the dialogue but correctly in the MCM.

Please consider an option to export/import the settings. It's hard to remember all of them! Thanks!

Couple things I noticed

When the character successfully intimidates the thane with the second option, "Call me whore again and you'll regret it" the mod continues making the pc pw anyway.

passing comments were not working until I disabled sexlab survivals cat calling feature, nothing you did wrong just thought you'd like to know in case anyone asks.

Hero fame tracking is not working at all for me. When I check the mcm during alternate start I see that 2 quests are completed for 10 hero fame total.

If I alter the fame to 20 per completed quest, the mod briefly shows 40 total if I reselect a holds progress, but if I reopen mcm the mcm it reverts back to 10.

Thane and dragonborn tracking is not updating at all for me, I tried three times and completed greybeard introduction. Also the dragon slain at the guard tower does not register.

New bandit and threesome options seemed to work fine.

This is all on a new start, and sorted load order/ with TES5Merged patch. Though my list of mods is pretty lengthy.

Thanks for the update.

Fantastic mod with great potential Visio and the crew. 

If anyone has problems with bandits being proactive(detecting invisible enemies here are the two alternatives(if you cannot locate the mod responsible overwriting the script).

1)Open console (` in most of the cases) and type resetai(you can also click on the problematic npc and type this in).

2)Throw calming spells at them(harmony obviously does the trick(if you are low on mana type player.setav magicka x(the number you need to cast the spell)) and once you talk once with bandit chief you should have no further problems with the quest.

@Visio Diaboli do you and the team take suggestions about new content? Dont want to intrude if it is not so. :) 

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Whats the Quota in endless mode ?

How is endless mode working with enforced mode ?

It's like client mode, but endless. If enforced mode is also selected/entered, the player is a full time PW for eternity, unless the debug option is used to get out.

6 hours ago, Phantasmppp said:

Hey, I've got a problem, probably I've screwed the installation or I'm missing some dependancies... anyway, the dialogues skip themselves really quickly, and I think I get stuck when doing quests with shopkeepers. I.E, when I'm talked into standing naked in a shop, nothing happens for a long time, to the point I think I've installed something wrongly. Any help?

Dialogues could be Fuz Ro Doh, but those quests also break easily in general. They need robustness improvements in the next update.

5 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Tried to post earlier. Not sure it worked.

Greetings. Just trying it out for the first time and I like it!

Couple of things I noticed.

In enforced mode, the ankle shackles show up purple as in missing textures. I have DD and Zap 8 installed if that matters.

In normal mode the couple of times I started it the quota shows up as 0 in the dialogue but correctly in the MCM.

Please consider an option to export/import the settings. It's hard to remember all of them! Thanks!

I'm rebuilding my load order right now so it'll be a minute, but if the texture is on PW's end it'll become apparent fairly quickly once I go back to testing, since I'll basically be installing PW from LL this time. Import/export would be nice but I need to look at how other mods do that first. I have no idea what goes into it.

5 hours ago, drunken toad said:

When the character successfully intimidates the thane with the second option, "Call me whore again and you'll regret it" the mod continues making the pc pw anyway.

passing comments were not working until I disabled sexlab survivals cat calling feature, nothing you did wrong just thought you'd like to know in case anyone asks.

Hero fame tracking is not working at all for me. When I check the mcm during alternate start I see that 2 quests are completed for 10 hero fame total.

If I alter the fame to 20 per completed quest, the mod briefly shows 40 total if I reselect a holds progress, but if I reopen mcm the mcm it reverts back to 10.

Thane and dragonborn tracking is not updating at all for me, I tried three times and completed greybeard introduction. Also the dragon slain at the guard tower does not register.

Well that first one seems pretty solvable but after that they get a bit spookier. I would guess (but can't confirm until I check) that SLS's catcalls have a higher dialogue priority than PW's comments, the problem with which is that PW's share a priority with the base game's hellos. If that's the case I could solve it by having PW manually meter out when comments should be given; that could have benefits but it'd be clunky rn. There's a chance I can figure out that hero fame thing just because of the MCM's behavior.

4 hours ago, nobrainshaman said:

Punishment debuff doesn't get applied in normal circumstances but it appears when PC is having sex.

Noticed that because I couldn't press mouse buttons (SLSO installed) when having sex with debuff level 6.

Yea it should be doing the exact opposite of that. Another thing I'll look at when my install is rebuilt.

1 hour ago, wHOaMiEH said:

@Visio Diaboli do you and the team take suggestions about new content? Dont want to intrude if it is not so. :) 

I take suggestions but unfortunately the development team is just me, so it takes a while for them to get from idea to feature.

7 hours ago, Phantasmppp said:

I've had that hang up before. When that happens to me I hit esc to enter the menu, wait a second or two, then return to the game and the event plays the next stage like normal. I think it might happen more often in games with a heavy script load.

7 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Well I'm a slacker compared to Hexbolt lol, but thanks

Hexbolt is always happy to help.

And ..woot...the last time i "heard" Slacker in a chat was in Everquest 20 years ago  ( and it wasnt me who was meant).   .....in wow they are so bad slackers that they dont know that word ....

Edited by shiagwen
1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

yes done so ..but get many ctds !?

i meant it that way, that you can save your save folder to play that game later on.

you can play with that game now with pw and if sonething goes wrong you still can go back to your saved save.

if you use an older save from that 58 game, you should delete the saves above the one you go in.

ctdc  hmm. did you delete cursed loot ? i wasted weeks with that gamekiller. especially corrupted quick and autosaves.  best you statrt a new game with pw to avoid any touch of decur.

sometimes it halp to reinstall skse.  ctds come from overloaded with mods or overloaded with modfeatures in a zone, eg too many npcs in a  tavern, or conflicting mods.

it can take quite a time to find the source of ctd.  worst case is to deinstall mod after mod until game runs well.

Edited by shiagwen
2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

did you have a thought to melt lola and pw a bit closer together ? making master clients count for pc ?

There's really no overlap.  As a public whore, you're working for the jarl.  The jarl gets the gold.  If your SLTR owner makes you do prostitution, you're working for your owner.  Your owner gets the gold (or at least some share of it).  You're trying to serve two masters, and neither is impressed by whatever you do for the other one.