1 hour ago, oajsdolas said:

Im currently trying out the whiterun questline and all went well. Arcadia and Adrianne quests went fine but farengar and belethor's each don't work. farengar's quest didn't get past the weak willed comment, and Belethor's just freezes me infront of the counter forever

For Belethor I find that sometimes it hangs on each step of the quest. I usually hit ESC, wait a couple seconds, then return to the game, and it runs alright from there.

2 hours ago, oajsdolas said:

Im currently trying out the whiterun questline and all went well. Arcadia and Adrianne quests went fine but farengar and belethor's each don't work. farengar's quest didn't get past the weak willed comment, and Belethor's just freezes me infront of the counter forever

had the farengar issue too, try talking to him when he is in his study room and dont interrupt him, then it worked for me. But yeah, this part of the quest felt a bit fragile.

I made the mistake to start the mod together with Devious Framework and Slave Girls. There is no problem in a closed town like Solitude or Whiterun, but when the PC talks to the Thane in an open town like Falkreath the slavers walking through the town start to look and try to enslave the PC and add her to their slave caravan.

There is no way to escape them and your PC can only follow dragged by their leash.

Normally nothing to worry, but a kink in a growing startup as a whore.

Progress Update

Just as a quick update, I got barraged with other responsibilities this week and have been unable to focus as much on the update. But it is still moving forward. Here is the current status of the to-do list:

• Finish bandit quest
  • Post-refactor punishment scene tests (partially done, need to fix up execution mostly)
  • Intimidate options added to initiation and approaches
  • Probably around 3 more random events (small ones that replace approaches)
  • Getting thane status tracking working, still
  • SS++ city toggles
  • Permanent mode
  • Fixing collars being removed and then getting punished for it
  • Double check dialogue decline/sadistic chances (fairly sure they aren't following the MCM percentage
  • At least starting a Modder API document

Notes on completed items:

• Intimidate options
    • Very easy to succeed, treat them like ToH's (Strength) options. If your character would not be able to take charge of the situation, the option is not intended for your character.
    • Still need to add intimidate to approaches while gagged - these will not be easy to succeed.
  • Toggle for MCM lockout while public whore anywhere
    • Very simple, very effective. Use at your own risk
  • Toggles for cities as SS++ outcomes
  • Thane tracking
    • Doesn't pay attention to CW quests changing thane status anymore - not like the common folk would notice anyway
  • Endless/permanent mode
    • Is a quota mode, like gold or clients
    • No quota, debating whether to add a buyout option. Otherwise there is no end condition.
    • Clients taken are tracked while in the city. If you leave the city without turning in the appropriate gold, it will be added as bounty in that hold

On 12/3/2021 at 10:52 AM, oajsdolas said:

me too

@Visio Diaboli

Sorry if this is late in the day, but see you're back working at this

Couple of quick points - if others have raised these before, apols

1 - Even with item stealing disabled, NPCs can steal Quest Items that the PC has come across in, and collected from, visited locations where the Quest Item taken actually belongs to a quest not yet started, which the PC cannot take out of inventory.   And, once 'stolen' in PW, those are NOT returned through clicking the debug 'return items' option.  You have to go back before the item was stolen by the NPC to remedy that.  It seems to come from (?) the Difficult Client option, where some obnoxious sod with particularly sticky fingers will still steal stuff regardless of 'No Steal' being set

2 - While the option to turn down guard's attempted recruitment may avoid bugging out other quests - which I'm sure is uppermost in the underlying thinking - it makes it all just too easy.  Trying to duck out should surely just result in an 'Enforced' Start?  If possible, that is .... ?

Hope that's of help 

On 12/5/2021 at 6:47 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

Progress Update

Just as a quick update, I got barraged with other responsibilities this week and have been unable to focus as much on the update. But it is still moving forward. Here is the current status of the to-do list:

• Finish bandit quest
  • Post-refactor punishment scene tests (partially done, need to fix up execution mostly)
  • Intimidate options added to initiation and approaches
  • Probably around 3 more random events (small ones that replace approaches)
  • Getting thane status tracking working, still
  • SS++ city toggles
  • Permanent mode
  • Fixing collars being removed and then getting punished for it
  • Double check dialogue decline/sadistic chances (fairly sure they aren't following the MCM percentage
  • At least starting a Modder API document

Notes on completed items:

• Intimidate options
    • Very easy to succeed, treat them like ToH's (Strength) options. If your character would not be able to take charge of the situation, the option is not intended for your character.
    • Still need to add intimidate to approaches while gagged - these will not be easy to succeed.
  • Toggle for MCM lockout while public whore anywhere
    • Very simple, very effective. Use at your own risk
  • Toggles for cities as SS++ outcomes
  • Thane tracking
    • Doesn't pay attention to CW quests changing thane status anymore - not like the common folk would notice anyway
  • Endless/permanent mode
    • No quota, debating whether to add a buyout option. Otherwise there is no end condition.
    • Clients taken are tracked while in the city. If you leave the city without turning in the appropriate gold, it will be added as bounty in that hold

Thats great. Why dont you make a patch with this so we can test it ?

20 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

@Visio Diaboli

Sorry if this is late in the day, but see you're back working at this

Couple of quick points - if others have raised these before, apols

1 - Even with item stealing disabled, NPCs can steal Quest Items that the PC has come across in, and collected from, visited locations where the Quest Item taken actually belongs to a quest not yet started, which the PC cannot take out of inventory.   And, once 'stolen' in PW, those are NOT returned through clicking the debug 'return items' option.  You have to go back before the item was stolen by the NPC to remedy that.  It seems to come from (?) the Difficult Client option, where some obnoxious sod with particularly sticky fingers will still steal stuff regardless of 'No Steal' being set

2 - While the option to turn down guard's attempted recruitment may avoid bugging out other quests - which I'm sure is uppermost in the underlying thinking - it makes it all just too easy.  Trying to duck out should surely just result in an 'Enforced' Start?  If possible, that is .... ?

Hope that's of help 

Not sure how I can fix the quest item thing, maybe adding specific debugs for returning confiscated and stolen items would be enough. Though it most certainly shouldn't be stealing when it's disabled.

2 is possible now, and having a refusal option is mostly an artifact of not having punishment functionality ready when I was creating all of that. Maybe a new scene is in order for that specific instance though.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Thats great. Why dont you make a patch with this so we can test it ?

It'll be a beta version once its working - there are still a few things that broke since the last version that I need to fix, and the remaining to-do list shouldn't take too much time.

3 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It'll be a beta version once its working - there are still a few things that broke since the last version that I need to fix, and the remaining to-do list shouldn't take too much time.

Cool, I'll wait to start my next playthrough until the beta is out.
As for the stealing bug, maybe limit it to gold and not items to prevent quest item issues?

On 11/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, Visio Diaboli said:

That's broken in the current version. It's looking for SlaveTats and I didn't properly add an option for if SlaveTats isn't installed. It's probably best to just use the debug option "Make Whore Here" to continue, because there are maybe 2 more dialogue lines before the mod would do that anyway.

Finally. After trawling through 34.5 pages I find the solution to my problem. :classic_laugh:

45 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

Is there a way run Public Whore only as outcome from Simple Slavery instead of having it active all the time? Meaning that during a "normal" playthrough, it doesn't force you into whoring? Only via Simple Slavery?

In MCM untick both Fame Starts.

On 12/5/2021 at 6:47 PM, Visio Diaboli said:
  • Endless/permanent mode

CAn you explain further what you plan regarding endless mode? Cause it sounds like there will be a quota mode and not a quota mode.

12 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

CAn you explain further what you plan regarding endless mode? Cause it sounds like there will be a quota mode and not a quota mode.

You'll enable it by choosing a new option for quota mode, i.e.

-Gold

-Clients

-Endless

From the MCM. Then it works similarly to client mode, except there's no number of clients that you can reach to be done.

I recently ran into a slight problem. I noticed one of my characters wasn't being approached despite being consdered eligible. So after some tinkering I turned on debug notifications and got the message "PW Suspended" every few seconds. I tried switching to adifferent character and beyond it taking a while to find a guard for the approach everything was working fine. So the problem seems limited to this one character. Anything I can do to fix it?

3 hours ago, preserotri said:

hi, short question. if you are thrown forcefully into a public whore role, via SS++, is there any way to escape or get out of the ordeal?

Only the debug 'Clear Status' option or by completing/buying out the quota

48 minutes ago, MaranGod said:

I recently ran into a slight problem. I noticed one of my characters wasn't being approached despite being consdered eligible. So after some tinkering I turned on debug notifications and got the message "PW Suspended" every few seconds. I tried switching to adifferent character and beyond it taking a while to find a guard for the approach everything was working fine. So the problem seems limited to this one character. Anything I can do to fix it?

Try sending a dhlp Resume from the debug menu

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Only the debug 'Clear Status' option or by completing/buying out the quota

Try sending a dhlp Resume from the debug menu

That fixed it. Was a bit hesitant to play with that event, since, well, I didn't know what it meant, so thanks for the timely support!