Well, i tried the mod. The idea is great but it seems that the mod does not go well with DD mods i have.

1) it happens that two animations are executed at the same time. Meaning, that two mods want to execute the same or different animations.

2) i noticed that armbinder is applied but no armbinder actually on character.

In general i think it would be great if you enter the city, the city guard would rather have you confined and the job is applied that way.

Mods i run at the moment:

DeviousFramework, Devious Devices, Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v13.25.0, Devious-Mimic-Clothes-SE_3.0.0, DDE-5-30-1-SE, Devious Captures SE v2.9.0.002 (converted by Roggvir),
Devious Adventures 0_1, Devious Training Core 3.0 SE beta 2, Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0, Naked Defeat 4-1 full (SE), Sex Lab - Sexual Fame Framework SE V0.99,
Sex With Thieves SE v1.2, SexLab Adventures SE v0.74.0, SexLab Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced SE 2021-07-31, Sexlab Survival SE 0.635,
Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.12 [SE]

p.s. correction. 1. seems to be caused about Naked Defeat. Sorry about that.

Edited by wutpickel
46 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I think it will. To clarify my original wording, I mean you'll need that mod installed from here:

PW checks for  SlaveTats.esp in your load order and then doesn't handle that specific dialogue correctly if it doesn't find it.

i downloaded and tested it is working on my character i can add and remove tatoos but the dialouge is still same i am trying to start the game again rn 

19 hours ago, naughtyfemboy said:

i downloaded and tested it is working on my character i can add and remove tatoos but the dialouge is still same i am trying to start the game again rn 

i got it... that was dumb of mine. the thing was i didnt checked slavetats mod in the game and the mod doesnt counts slavetats in the game cause of that... sorry for your timeloss :(

4 minutes ago, naughtyfemboy said:

i got it... that was dumb of mine. the thing was i didnt checked slavetats mod in the game and the mod doesnt counts slavetats in the game cause of that... sorry for your timeloss :(

Oh, I see what happened. It should probably be enabling it by default though, so still a little bit of a bug there.

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

question:

is there something that I can use to determine if this mod is running? 

some kind of mod event that is sent when the PC is made a public whore in a city?

I try to improve compatibility of Naked Defeat with other civil rape mods.

or is the actor added to some kind of faction? "WhiterunWhoreFaction"? for example?

thx alot

19 minutes ago, Nymra said:

question:

is there something that I can use to determine if this mod is running? 

some kind of mod event that is sent when the PC is made a public whore in a city?

I try to improve compatibility of Naked Defeat with other civil rape mods.

or is the actor added to some kind of faction? "WhiterunWhoreFaction"? for example?

thx alot

In the current version the best that could be done is checking script variables manually, probably very messy to implement, and you wouldn't know exactly when the player's status was changing.

In the next update (which I'm trying to get done either sometime in December or January) I currently have mod events that request the player be made public whore/eligible/neither, and I'll likely need to add events sent when the status is actually changed by the right component. It would also be checkable by calling Location.GetKeywordData("PW_Status") on <Holdname>Location locations. That version should come with at least a basic API document detailing all of this more thoroughly.

I'd recommend not trying to support any of the current versions and only track the next one, but can provide more specific details on detecting status with the current version if you want to do so.

edit: Additionally if you think that checking for a faction on the player would be easiest, I can add a faction/factions for it as well.

Edited by Visio Diaboli
9 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

In the current version the best that could be done is checking script variables manually, probably very messy to implement, and you wouldn't know exactly when the player's status was changing.

In the next update (which I'm trying to get done either sometime in December or January) I currently have mod events that request the player be made public whore/eligible/neither, and I'll likely need to add events sent when the status is actually changed by the right component. It would also be checkable by calling Location.GetKeywordData("PW_Status") on <Holdname>Location locations. That version should come with at least a basic API document detailing all of this more thoroughly.

I'd recommend not trying to support any of the current versions and only track the next one, but can provide more specific details on detecting status with the current version if you want to do so.

edit: Additionally if you think that checking for a faction on the player would be easiest, I can add a faction for it as well.

kk, thx for the feedback.

Some input from my side:

My Public Rape feature is running nonstop in the cities, but I dont want it to interrupt stuff like POP or Public Whore because that would make no sense (other way round I would like to send the PC to be public whore via my Public Rape as punishment outcome for example)

I would like to have a way to see if the PC is public whore and in which city.

This could be done via Modevent

SendModEvent("PW-Whiterun-On") -> when public whoring starts

SendModEvent("PW-Whiterun-Off") -> when public whoring ends

this could be sent for all cities individually 

SendModEvent("PW-[City]-On/Off")

so I could know where the PC is a whore and where he is not.

I dunno of this is the easiest to do, but it is the easiest at least in my experience.

You could also add to a faction, but that faction would be required to be checked via "GetFormFromFile" which is not the best way IMO and implementation of the factions is more complex both on your and my side I think.

Other public rape mods could try to catch the modevent too, while 90% of those dont care for compatibility so much and/or are no longer maintained.

Edited by Nymra
5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

My Public Rape feature is running nonstop in the cities, but I dont want it to interrupt stuff like POP or Public Whore because that would make no sense (other way round I would like to send the PC to be public whore via my Public Rape as punishment outcome for example)

I don't remember too well, but PW should at least listen to dhlp-Suspend and resume events, and stop most of its activities during suspends. I think it sends them while its important scenes are running too, in case any of that helps. Granted it only signifies when something that shouldn't be interrupted is occurring, not when the player is the public whore in general.

7 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I don't remember too well, but PW should at least listen to dhlp-Suspend and resume events, and stop most of its activities during suspends. I think it sends them while its important scenes are running too, in case any of that helps. Granted it only signifies when something that shouldn't be interrupted is occurring, not when the player is the public whore in general.

well, this helps that PW is not waltzing into other mods, but I with that I cannot prevent my mod waltzing into yours. 
also when your mod uses DHLP suspend it will stop all mods that listen to it everywhere in skyrim, even when your mod only runs in whiterun. And afaik its possible to leave a city even when you are a whore there no?
If I am wrong, then sorry. Meaning when PW forces the PC to stay in a city for the duration it would maybe suffice if PW would send a SendModEvent("dhlp-Suspend")

1 minute ago, Nymra said:

also when your mod uses DHLP suspend it will stop all mods that listen to it everywhere in skyrim, even when your mod only runs in whiterun. And afaik its possible to leave a city even when you are a whore there no?

It sends it during scenes mostly, since I didn't want other approaches or events happening that could break them or mess with the timings. But most of the time while the player is on duty, even while they can't leave, it won't suspend (can't remember if it does it while an actor is approaching or not). So as far as compatibility that feature is only useful for preventing action during PW's scenes and such. In order to be able to stop doing things for the entire time the player is the pw in their current location, it would require the new events.

17 minutes ago, naughtyfemboy said:

hello again!! how can i get punishments i am with sword and i am full armor tripping around for 5 min but nothing still happened or where can i check my status i am so sorry for asking so much questionss :(

Turn on debug messages in MCM->Debug and Control, and see what it says in the notifications.

You can view your status in the MCM View Current Status page. A screenshot of that would help but primarily I need to know what the debug messages are saying.

17 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Turn on debug messages in MCM->Debug and Control, and see what it says in the notifications.

You can view your status in the MCM View Current Status page. A screenshot of that would help but primarily I need to know what the debug messages are saying.

when i opened it it says : 
PW : Player is breaking nudity rule
PW : Player is holding unallowed weaponw
PW : Player is busy being reprimanded
PW State : Ready 

it says this and it repeats but my punishment points is not improving as i see :( 

4 minutes ago, naughtyfemboy said:

when i opened it it says : 
PW : Player is breaking nudity rule
PW : Player is holding unallowed weaponw
PW : Player is busy being reprimanded
PW State : Ready 

it says this and it repeats but my punishment points is not improving as i see :( 

That's working more than I thought it would be at least. Does it ever say anything about guards? Seems like it's either not finding them or can't make them approach you.

If you remove Your weapons and armor and wait for a few moments do you get approached by npcs asking for sex?

Wonderful mod my good sir. A suggestion or two. As there are so few mods out there that incorporate treesome or even gangbang, this would be great in this one. Just make it simple. A normal NPC would want a lets say a  treesome, you could just have an extra npc spawn in for the act, who then just despawn after. Or something like that.

Another thing that is really bugging me with Sexlab and bondage devices is that its so restrictive. (no pun intended, lol) If, lets say, my Char is in a staitjacket, there are no animation for that other than blowjobs. If there is someway to get sexlab to disregard all the tags restriction and let me choose the animation I like. I know that there is ways to do this, cos from time to time (very rare but it happens) its like Sexlab "forgets" itself and give me the normal choice of animation. There are plenty of anims that works fantastic with bondage devices even if they where not created with that in mind. Maybe someone as talented as you guys here are able to do this? As it is now I avoid devices all together cos the lack of animations and thats kind of a drag. Anyway, thank you so much for this mod. 

2 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Wonderful mod my good sir. A suggestion or two. As there are so few mods out there that incorporate treesome or even gangbang, this would be great in this one. Just make it simple. A normal NPC would want a lets say a  treesome, you could just have an extra npc spawn in for the act, who then just despawn after. Or something like that.

Another thing that is really bugging me with Sexlab and bondage devices is that its so restrictive. (no pun intended, lol) If, lets say, my Char is in a staitjacket, there are no animation for that other than blowjobs. If there is someway to get sexlab to disregard all the tags restriction and let me choose the animation I like. I know that there is ways to do this, cos from time to time (very rare but it happens) its like Sexlab "forgets" itself and give me the normal choice of animation. There are plenty of anims that works fantastic with bondage devices even if they where not created with that in mind. Maybe someone as talented as you guys here are able to do this? As it is now I avoid devices all together cos the lack of animations and thats kind of a drag. Anyway, thank you so much for this mod. 

Multiple-somes will be in the next version in some form. As for the animations thing that's a setting in DD's MCM (in spoiler). ZaZ has an option too I think.

Spoiler

20211128192913_1.jpg.2e246b5a608396f9eef14578771c30c9.jpg

Thanks, Diaboli. Stoked to hear "Multiple-Something" is coming up. As for animations goes. I just found out (feel like an idiot here) that your mod is just great. I got all anims even with DD equiped. I'm also use "Deviously Cursed Loot" mod, and that mod is just horrible, horrible when it comes to animations selections. Maybe cos its older. I don't know. Anyway, since I'm here I will pester you with yet a suggestion. You probably want to implement some sort of "Lets go somewhere a bit more private" function to the script. Being approched and then subsequently fucked in the middle of the town square in the middle of the day is strange, to say the least, lol. I know the "Radient Prostitute" mod, has a great feature for this. You know, beg, borrow or steal. ;) 

Well, that's all for now. Love your mod.

6 hours ago, uroppa66 said:

i would like to try the SE-mod, but my game keeps crashing. As soon as a game is loaded. Unfortunately.

When you load a saved game or when you boot Skyrim?

If it's when you load a save game I'd need a papyrus log to get any idea

Edited by Visio Diaboli

I figured I'd brainstorm a few small tweaks or MCM options for fun:

• Masturbation is not allowed while PW ( I wrote it in another of my far-too-long posts but I figure it fits here too)
    • Forced Masturbation animation for high arousal too long or if checked as exhibitionist in SLA
  • Each new place and/or each time you're PW adds X Fame to your Heroic Fame Simply so it never deteriorates
  • Group Tab or Group Discount:  Each member of a multisome pays full price or PW has a fixed rate per time used, regardless of # of customer.
  • Must stay at Inn during nighttime: Can't have the PW waking the neighborhood at night with her constant loud orgasms. She's like a dog howling at the moon.
  • Pet Suit as an option for Enforced Mode (will require DD) instead of a yoke and ankle chains. Maybe an option to pick one at random each time.
  • Starting a conversation adds punishment points: PW must only speak when approached by force greet (don't know how difficult this would be to implement)
  • Must Kneel whenever force greeted (or strike other "PW Approved" poses)
    • Maybe PW have to strike "preapproved" poses when not moving. No simply standing around. I don't know if/how many poses Zaz Pack has
  • Having a follower prevents Sadistic customers
    • Followers don't need to pay when using you
Edited by blahity

I like a lot of the suggestions @blahity posted in the last two pages. Would love to see some implemented, in cases where they are possible to add.

Regarding the suggestion for Pet Suit in Enforced Mode, i think it is too hindering to the player when you have to possibly chase around 30 people (or more, depending on settings) and ask them to service them. I believe the Yoke, which we also have a few available sexlab animations for, is good at the moment. 

56 minutes ago, trellouk said:

I like a lot of the suggestions @blahity posted in the last two pages. Would love to see some implemented, in cases where they are possible to add.

Regarding the suggestion for Pet Suit in Enforced Mode, i think it is too hindering to the player when you have to possibly chase around 30 people (or more, depending on settings) and ask them to service them. I believe the Yoke, which we also have a few available sexlab animations for, is good at the moment. 

Thanks! I know there are things I suggested that aren't gonna make the cut because of time, being too script heavy, too annoying to implement or during gameplay, etc.

As for the Pet Suit, I was suggesting it as an optional alternative to the yoke not as a total replacement. I'll edit my post to clarify that. I usually turn off Dragonborn approaches client options and lower the force greet cooldowns to compensate as I don't generally like speech options that are globally added to every npc I talk to. I figure if the dragonborn is in Enforced Mode that means they're breaking the rules so a suit that limits mobility and the ability to resist would fit that as well as a yoke and ankle chains.

Edited by blahity

Just a little heads up on possible bug. If I'm a PW in more than one hold and I finish in one hold and I'm are "released". The NPC's in the other holds stop approaching me. I can still as Npc's if they would like to use the, etc, and I still get the random comments but no Approaches. The only way to get that function back on is to enlist as a PW in another hold. Then everything works as it should. It seams that when you are "released" from duty, instead of just stopping approaches in that one hold, it stops it globally.

I have a suggestion for the mod. Giving player an option to become Yarl's personal toy.
Most of Yarl's propably like to have some fun with girls but this might get somewhat expensive and as we all know there are two ways of raising money - actually getting more money or just not spending it in other areas. The Yarls like many priviliged people would like have their cake and still eat it. That's why they might be tempted to exchange their little harems of expensive but mildly attractive local girls for a completely free, famous and very still very attractive Dragonborn.

My idea is all about asking the Yarl if the PC can become his/her plaything, if PC decides to become Yarl's property she will not have to give herself to the crowd to fullfil the quota. However she will sometimes receive a letter from Yarl with order to fullfil her duties. PC will have limited time to reach the Yarl's chambers (I suggest 12-24 hours), after arrival she immediatelly would be locked in special chastity devices including plugs and gag for next couple of hours. These devices have two purposes 
1 - check if PC didn't become ill during her adventures and if she did to simply heal her 
2 - give her holes time to regerate from her naughty adventures and make sure that she will be horny.
After that she will have to satisfy all Yarl's needs. Even the most repulsive and naughty (this should be linked to the rare events functionality). 

If she fails to arrive on time, try to escape her chastity devices, offend or fail the Yarl in any way she obviously should be punished. 

And I also have a suggestion for a suitable punishment - being locked in mentioned devices until Yarl is satisfied, obviously PC should be kicked out from the hold for a few days to make sure she will be more than determined to fullfil her duties after receiving another letter.

Edited by PolskiHusarz20
Grammar and additional ideas

Im currently trying out the whiterun questline and all went well. Arcadia and Adrianne quests went fine but farengar and belethor's each don't work. farengar's quest didn't get past the weak willed comment, and Belethor's just freezes me infront of the counter forever