3 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

I'll apply those in the next update. Thanks

No problem. I fix errors for myself, so when it seems like an error might possibly affect gameplay (the solitude marker in this case) I figure others may appreciate them too.

2 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I could see the player character has a husband and he willingly and encouraged your character his wife to become the public whore. Knowing that you as a public whore would be going around banging other men and women, or just men if you set it up that way.

While the spouse follows and watches. They like to watch, you dirty girl. ?

1 hour ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It's hard to tell but it will almost certainly require a clean save - i.e., loading without PW, saving, enabling the new version, then reloading. And maybe removing previous version scripts in TES5Edit. I'll have to look into it still, and maybe get suggestions from more knowledgeable modders.

If you want to be super safe, then creating a completely new character is probably always the safest option, but I don't suspect that the problems caused by cleaning an existing save would be too severe.

Ok thank you very much,

I will just wait with my playthrough for the next update then, it seems to be kinda big

39 minutes ago, Fienyx said:

While the spouse follows and watches. They like to watch, you dirty girl. ?

Or depending on the settings it maybe a punishment (or reward :P) for meeting or not meeting your quota. An option to make your wife Public Whore with you. Imagine all the 3+ animation uses!

Edited by blahity

Encountred strange bug. When im being made PW in Falkreath, everything except dogs content just dont start. Like, someone approaching me, i accept, debug info saying that sex is starting and... nothing. Havent tested in other cities yet, but two intoductory quests in Solitude and Whiterun worked perfectly fine. I will try to reinstall the mod or test in other cities, but still.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm back with another suggestion post!

•  "Working Hours" be locked in a pillory in the town square for the evening once working hours are over, next to an "honor-system" collection bucket. Black Screen to morning hours and see if anyone who used your services during the night actually paid.
  •  "No Masturbation" Masturbation is a punishable offense. You should be focusing on your fellow citizens not yourself! Maybe a setting to automatically try to masturbate if arousal is too high or if Slut fame is high.
  •  "Blindfold Challenge" to test how much you pay attention to your clients who give you their valuable time and money. While blindfolded guess which cock inside you belonged to who. Punishment score for wrong answers.
  •  "Whore Exchange Program" Think you finished your tour as Public Whore? Surprise! After reporting into the Thane and declaring your job done they inform you that the hold struck a deal to showcase your Whoring skills to their sister cities in another hold. That means another quota in another hold. What? You expect transportation there? Whatever you do get there quick they expected you there a few days ago.
  •  "Decoration Duty" The Jarl is throwing a fancy party but doesn't have a new dragonskull to show off to everyone attending. Your job is to attend the party while hanging from the wall (with toys inside). A Decorative Dragonborn! Remember that decorations are quiet expect punishment for every loud orgasm after the end of the party.
  •  "A New Challenger Approaches!" Some cheap skank wants to take your title as PW! Enter a competition to see who truly deserves the title! Loser is sent to stablemaster to be the "Hold Broodmare" for a week and the winner gets the losers wages! (after defeat a Black Screen w/ long Lasting Debuff)
  •  "Hypnotic Spousal Service" The Hold Wizard casts a spell on you to act like the demure, submissive, and obedient housewife of whoever you are serving at the moment. Perhaps this is a punishment for a Dragonborn that's just a bit too standoffish with the Thane. ( No refusal options, all responses loving and wholesome no matter the request )
  •  "Hypnotic Oblivious Whore" The Hold Wizard casts a spell that makes you unable to tell when people are fucking you and unable to run away, just go about a normal shopping day. "Periodically I find it difficult to move and I start to feel good. Whoever I'm talking to gets a very amused look on their face too." After your job the reality of who was doing what to you and when hits you all at once! How could you not notice any of that? ! (No dialogue to use Services, feel compelled to not leave city)

I'll think of some more fun ideas and stuff later

Edited by blahity
  • "Hypnotic Confessions" That pesky hold wizard makes you happily confess what your favorite hole to be pounded is to whoever uses your services. (Maybe its possible uses sexlab's skill/mastery system to pick)
  • "Throat of the World Competition" The hold is sending you to a deepthroating competition as its rep. How many cocks in a row can you throat to completion before passing out. You better win, you're representing the hold and the Jarl placed a large wager on you to win. You don't want to feel what happens to a disappointing PW. ( competition based on endurance or sexlab journal stats maybe?)
  • "A Giant Ask" The Jarl wants to beef up his guard ranks with giants but they require an initial tribute and tributes periodically after the first. Go to a camp and be their "breeding toy" until they're satisfied. (Maybe some loyal hold guard giants spawn outside city gates afterwards)
  • "Are You Avoiding Us?" Its been awhile since you've visited a city you were previously PW in. They miss you so much that they hired bounty hunters to bring you back to town for a bit. Are you going to come peacefully like a good PW or are they going regret trying to drag you back? (If the bounty hunters make threats feel free to take them out, consequence free)
  • "I'd Like to Make a Correction!" A courier delivers a special edition secret desires interview that claims it was from you! You never said any of the things in this "interview!" Well you're going straight to the Jarl to sort this out and get the truth out! However Jarls don't like being labeled as untrustworthy or unreliable , so the only sensible solution is for you to be used by the public in the "favorite ways" the article described until you publicly proclaim how much you love it! See, simple solution for a simple problem.
  • "Dragon Hunting" The once a lunar phase hunting festival has a new game this year called Dragon Hunting! Agreeing to join the "hunt" you're surprised (or excited if your character knows about dragon hunts) when you are stripped naked outside the Jarl's residence and told to escape town getting hit with as few "arrows" as possible. The townsmen will chase you and use their thick, girthy "arrows" to score points on you. Once you reached the goal at the edge of town they see how many "arrows" hit you and are rewarded a gold prize based on how unscathed you are. (Maybe slowed or forced to crouch out of town) (A short, not serious little minigame that stealthy or illusion players might like)
  • "Riften PW Quest" At the temple of Mara one priestess is concerned about the increasing amount of confessions she receives from happily married individuals wishing for a tiny bit more variety from their partner (sometimes both halves approach her separately wishing for the exact same thing!) She's worried about how their love might suffer through these unspoken desires between true loves! "Dragonborn you have to help the married couples of Skyrim! Do whatever they ask of you! After you make each couple happy and fulfilled again I'll spread the word around Riften so more couples will feel relaxed enough to approach you! I'm sure everyone will appreciate your service to the goddess Mara!" (Could use existing couples or create new couples around Riften, people hear how you're "helping")
  • "Wench for an Evening" Talk to an innkeeper to start an evening shift in the tavern. Wenches should expect some groping, but how far will you let it go? People love offering Wenches free drinks, but don't drink too much. Also Wench outfits don't grow on trees, if it gets torn or damaged you'll just have to finish your shift as is.
  • "A Drink for Our Thirsty Dragonborn" Those pesky hold wizards are at it again. You feel like you've been walking through a Desert for weeks. Water tastes like sand, Ale like dirt, Mead like salt. As you look at the men and women around town you know that there's only 2 types of liquid that will sake your thirst and both require you on your knees to get. As you wrap your lips around a cock or stick your tongue in a slit it feels like your first refreshing drink in weeks and you feel your thirst abate but only for a few precious moments. You NEED more and you'll desperately beg and plead with anyone! What will you offer them in exchange to let you pleasure them, your gold, your weapons, your dignity? How long will this strange thirst last?! (Could have some fun desperate dialogue options and notifications)
  • "The Dragonwhore Fan Club" After every event or PW tour your fan club will keep Skyrim (and you) up to date on your latest stats via courier. Get delivered a magical broadsheet that keeps your deeds up to date (along with an ever-increasing frequent readership count)
  • "Public Whoring is a Privilege not a Right" So our PW committed a crime. How terrible! A disgrace to such a sacred institution that the people put their faith in. Clearly an apology from the PW is in order. Set up the Free Use pillory in the Square and make sure that the PW says "I'm Sorry for Letting you down" to every citizen served! If she refuses or forgets, reset the timer and start over. You were picked to be PW because the people trusted you would be submissive and obedient, and we have the tools to make you that way again if you forget! What do you mean you "accidentally picked up something off a table when reaching for something else?" That doesn't make sense!
  • "The People's House" You own a home in our hold, well when your on duty and in your home you're still expected to serve citizens even then. While in your home refer to any visitor as "Master" as he or she relaxes in your home, samples your wines, and enjoys the company of your spouse while you watch. What do you mean that is unacceptable? It was your spouse's idea and while you work they retain sole custody of your belongings and property. If you behave they may even deem it acceptable to let you dress as a certain lusty maid.
  • "An Adoring Fan!" By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! You're the Public Whore! I can't believe it's you! Here! Bent over in front of me! (So many fun ways to take this)
  • "Your Money's no Good Here." While visiting a city you were PW at the shopkeeper will recognize you as the PW! Wow, you were the best we've ever had! Have a discount! Let me know if you need a hard pounding for the road too!
  • "Public Whore to Private Whore" Well done! You've completed your quota and looked like you had fun too! Well then we'll release you to the custody of your spouse. Remember that your spouse's word is to be treated as you would treat the Jarl's word. Enjoy being your spouse's private whore for a little while.
  • "A Guardsman's Birthday!" Hey you're the PW! Listen! I know you're off duty right now but one of the guardsman is having a birthday party in the barracks. Can you do us a solid and whore yourself out in the barracks? We can't pay you but The guards would be inclined to look the other way next time you get in trouble... Probably.
  • "A Salty Nector" Hey Whore, I'm mixing some potions up that require semen of different races. Use your body and collect some for me! You want payment?! Everyone knows you spread your legs and open your mouth for anyone! Fine I got poisons or potions I'll trade to you! Now stop mouthing off in here and use your mouth out there!
  • "A Horse for a Kingdom" The Jarl needs to find a strong, healthy breeding stallion for his menagerie. Go to the stables and "sample" each potential candidate. Begone and only return when you have an answer... And bathed.

@blahity Damn, you are an idea printing press. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll very likely add at least a few.

Seems like a good time for a progress update.

Progress Update

The bandit quest is nearly done. I'm trying to pack it with about as many things you could expect from a bandit camp getting the protagonist as a whore as I can. I will likely post an update on what content is in the quest when I know for sure I'm not scrapping anything.

The minimum agenda for an update is now as follows:

• Finish bandit quest
  • Post-refactor punishment scene tests (partially done, need to fix up execution mostly)
  • Intimidate options added to initiation and approaches
  • Probably around 3 more random events (small ones that replace approaches)
  • Getting thane status tracking working, still
  • SS++ city toggles
  • Permanent mode
  • Fixing collars being removed and then getting punished for it
  • Double check dialogue decline/sadistic chances (fairly sure they aren't following the MCM percentage
  • At least starting a Modder API document

Then I suppose the plan would be to upload what I have as a beta version, (then wipe my Skyrim install and re-install my mods because I fucked up somewhere), then work on a new version that adds more content and fixes any bugs found in the beta version in the meantime.

To be honest coming up with filthy ideas for skyrim has been keeping me sane while dealing with my cousins (and their nightmare spawn) from hell this thanksgiving. Just a few more days.

I know not all of them are really feasible but they did put a smile on my face or give me a chuckle thinking about them.

Edited by blahity
18 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Progress Update

• Intimidate options added to initiation and approaches

Then I suppose the plan would be to upload what I have as a beta version, (then wipe my Skyrim install and re-install my mods because I fucked up somewhere), then work on a new version that adds more content and fixes any bugs found in the beta version in the meantime.

Yay for intimidation options! Will the pc still have the option when gagged? She could shoot the approaching npc a death glare which would more often than not be laughed off, with special comments if the pc is dragonborn.

And yikes at having to reinstall, I dread the day I have to relive it. What manager do you use?

7 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Yay for intimidation options! Will the pc still have the option when gagged? She could shoot the approaching npc a death glare which would more often than not be laughed off, with special comments if the pc is dragonborn.

And yikes at having to reinstall, I dread the day I have to relive it. What manager do you use?

It should be very do-able to have harder-to-hit gagged checks.

Not sure which manager I'll use yet. I used Vortex for this install, though I think MO2 would be better if I could get used to it. In all probability I'll end up with Vortex again though.

Edited by Visio Diaboli
3 hours ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It should be very do-able to have harder-to-hit gagged checks.

Not sure which manager I'll use yet. I used Vortex for this install, though I think MO2 would be better if I could get used to it. In all probability I'll end up with Vortex again though.

MO2 is easier than it looks, and man is it worth it. I'm sure you've heard it 100 times, but it's the truth. I can't imagine using anything else. If you're doing a full reinstall I highly recommend switching, I hear vortex doesn't let you manually change load order so that's a big no to me. Gamepoet has really good videos explaining to use it and setting up all the tools with it, I remember having trouble getting the CK to work and having to dig around on google to fix it.

1 minute ago, drunken toad said:

I hear vortex doesn't let you manually change load order so that's a big no to me

It definitely is the Apple of mod managers. I think you can specify what should load after what, but I don't remember a method to explicitly change load order. Basically you need to babysit it or it will screw you over in some way.

20 hours ago, blahity said:
  • "The People's House" You own a home in our hold, well when your on duty and in your home you're still expected to serve citizens even then. While in your home refer to any visitor as "Master" as he or she relaxes in your home, samples your wines, and enjoys the company of your spouse while you watch. What do you mean that is unacceptable? It was your spouse's idea and while you work they retain sole custody of your belongings and property. If you behave they may even deem it acceptable to let you dress as a certain lusty maid.

I thought the same thing, though I don't think the spouse should have any involvement. I picture a rude npc pounding on the door demanding to be let in for service. After that the npc would bang her as they see fit and leave her to clean up the mess. If she wants any sleep she better pitch a tent somewhere outside of town.

I like a lot of your ideas, but I disagree that a spouse should be happy in any way about the pc's new role.

Well I guess the complex solution would be to have an MCM setting or dialogue option to determine the spouse's personality with regard to this mod.

That seems non-trivial though, so more than likely I would add something like that without spouse handling first. With other events, it would likely either ignore the spouse and let the player do as they see fit, or if the spouse becomes directly involved then it would need to start in a way that the player is initiating the event in some way.

14 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

It definitely is the Apple of mod managers. I think you can specify what should load after what, but I don't remember a method to explicitly change load order. Basically you need to babysit it or it will screw you over in some way.

MO2 is not only very simple, but also very reliable - it is almost impossible to destroy the game. For example, I did this - a separate folder of the game (FO 4, SSE, etc.), a separate folder of MO2 and, finally, separate folders with mods (MO2 MO4-1, MO2 FO4-2, etc.). All this does not overlap in any way, and it is located on different hard drives.

As a result, you can do anything with mods - it does not affect the game itself in any way. Yes, and unnecessary mods are already turned off with one click, it is not necessary to search and clean up the remnants. For any experiments, MO2 is just manna from heaven. Yes, the virtual system requires a few more resources, but in fact it is not so critical - in the same Win, the game's resources are also scattered in different corners?

1 minute ago, naughtyfemboy said:

i am having a problem that in main public whore quest 

i helped 3 shopkeepers and return to thane but thane just cuts the dialogue when he is explaining the rules when he says first rule dialogue cuts and nothing happening is there any fix for that please :(

That's broken in the current version. It's looking for SlaveTats and I didn't properly add an option for if SlaveTats isn't installed. It's probably best to just use the debug option "Make Whore Here" to continue, because there are maybe 2 more dialogue lines before the mod would do that anyway.

6 hours ago, drunken toad said:

I thought the same thing, though I don't think the spouse should have any involvement. I picture a rude npc pounding on the door demanding to be let in for service. After that the npc would bang her as they see fit and leave her to clean up the mess. If she wants any sleep she better pitch a tent somewhere outside of town.

I like a lot of your ideas, but I disagree that a spouse should be happy in any way about the pc's new role.

I think spouse integration would be hard no matter what the personality. It would be cool if different spouses felt different ways, maybe Mercenary spouses felt differently than Housecarl spouses or dibellan priestess spouses felt differently than if Mjoll was spouse. However that would be a lot of work for a feature that not everyone uses (marriage).

I also included "positive" events and effects in my list to tempt the pc into "accepting" the position. "Last time I was PW the shopkeepers gave a big discount and I earned a get out of jail free card from the guards. Maybe I should go with the flow now that this city wants me to be PW." Its also why I thought some nonsexual events that potentially increase fame in other holds would be a good idea to increase how quickly you become PW in other areas and help cement the idea that you're developing a reputation throughout Skyrim, not just one hold.

I think one of the strengths of this mod is that the player has the power to make it as noncon or con as they want in the MCM. There aren't may mods that do that, I think that's why many people were asking for more exuberant, accepting, excited, or "it's just another job" speech options to roleplay with.

I kinda went off on a tangent there but I like your idea too. Definitely fits the "PW is always on duty" vibe.

Edited by blahity
Spelling, Grammar, and Clarification.
46 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

That's broken in the current version. It's looking for SlaveTats and I didn't properly add an option for if SlaveTats isn't installed. It's probably best to just use the debug option "Make Whore Here" to continue, because there are maybe 2 more dialogue lines before the mod would do that anyway.

so if i download the slave tats it will work?

If it's a missing dependency, it could definitely be an issue. However, simply adding it without thinking about your current mods could also cause issues. So, definitely read the Read.Me file and see what conflicts may already be known to exist.

2 minutes ago, naughtyfemboy said:

so if i download the slave tats it will work?

I think it will. To clarify my original wording, I mean you'll need that mod installed from here:

PW checks for  SlaveTats.esp in your load order and then doesn't handle that specific dialogue correctly if it doesn't find it.